Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Ajin: Demi-Human
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 18, 2016 2:47 AM

Jul 2009
Boring as hell...what a waste of time.
Mar 18, 2016 9:54 AM

Mar 2014
So Kei thinks nobody's gonna find him just because he's fled to the countryside although he's not even left the greater Tokyo area and instead of teaming up with Kou so that they can fight Satou first and THEN live a peaceful life he locks him up in a truck.

Is he mentally challenged?
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Mar 18, 2016 2:44 PM

Dec 2013
Comic_Sans said:
So Kei thinks nobody's gonna find him just because he's fled to the countryside although he's not even left the greater Tokyo area and instead of teaming up with Kou so that they can fight Satou first and THEN live a peaceful life he locks him up in a truck.

No he just isn't stupid enough to go out of his way to fight Satou.
Mar 18, 2016 2:55 PM

Mar 2014
G_Spark233 said:
Comic_Sans said:

And how exactly is choosing to stay in the same area as your enemy despite not having any intentions to fight him nor to flee smart?
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Mar 18, 2016 3:01 PM

Dec 2013
Comic_Sans said:
G_Spark233 said:

And how exactly is choosing to stay in the same area as your enemy despite not having any intentions to fight him nor to flee smart?

Because it's a lot safer. You can't find someone willing to hide an Ajin that easily.
Mar 18, 2016 3:18 PM

Mar 2014
Comic_Sans said:

Because it's a lot safer. You can't find someone willing to hide an Ajin that easily.
the greater tokyo area has almost 38 000 000 inhabitants, which makes it the most populous metropolitan area in the world

"safer" mon cul, anybody with a working brain would have chosen to go to hokkaido instead
Comic_SansMar 18, 2016 3:23 PM
Nico- said:
Mar 18, 2016 3:21 PM

Dec 2013
Comic_Sans said:

The greater Tokyo area has almost 38 000 000 inhabitants, which makes it the most populous metropolitan area in the world

"Safer" mon cul, anybody with a working brain would have chosen to go to Hokkaido instead

He's clearly isn't in a very populated area.
Mar 18, 2016 3:25 PM

Mar 2014
G_Spark233 said:
Comic_Sans said:
The greater Tokyo area has almost 38 000 000 inhabitants, which makes it the most populous metropolitan area in the world

"Safer" mon cul, anybody with a working brain would have chosen to go to Hokkaido instead

He said he hadn't left the greater Tokyo area which, in fact, happens to be the most populated area in the world

He might not be in the most populated part of the GTA but nevertheless there's still a high risk he might get discovered and thus fleeing would have been a much better option
Nico- said:
Mar 18, 2016 3:30 PM

Dec 2013
Comic_Sans said:
G_Spark233 said:

He said he hadn't left the greater Tokyo area which, in fact, happens to be the most populated area in the world

He might not be in the most populated part of the GTA but nevertheless there's still a high risk he might get discovered and thus fleeing would have been a much better option

Not really. He doesn't have any food or money. As I said before it's hard to find someone willing to hide him.
Mar 18, 2016 3:36 PM

Mar 2014
Comic_Sans said:

Not really. He doesn't have any food or money. As I said before it's hard to find someone willing to hide him.
He's a selfish and callous piece of shit who doesn't care about human lives and only cares about his own well being (or whatever, the anime still hasn't attempted to explain why he tried so hard to save whatshisface every time he got into trouble). Nothing's stopping him from killing off oldies, stealing their food/money and getting rid of their bodies along the way and then eventually settle down in some empty house on e.g. Hokkaido and live a peaceful life there
Nico- said:
Mar 18, 2016 3:52 PM

Dec 2013
Comic_Sans said:

He's a selfish and callous piece of shit who doesn't care about human lives and only cares about his own well being (or whatever, the anime still hasn't attempted to explain why he tried so hard to save whatshisface every time he got into trouble). Nothing's stopping him from killing off oldies, stealing their food/money and getting rid of their bodies along the way and then eventually settle down in some empty house on e.g. Hokkaido and live a peaceful life there

He is going to get caught getting there. Besides he isn't really that ruthless. You can see that with his treatment with Nakano.
Mar 18, 2016 4:06 PM

Mar 2014
He is going to get caught getting there.
Then he could just kill off the people who try to catch him
Besides he isn't really that ruthless. You can see that with his treatment with Nakano.
And how exactly is staying in the most populous area in the world and the exact same area as your enemy so much more non ruthless?

Besides, even if Hokkaido is too far away, it's not like he doesn't have any other options. Chūbu is a bigger region, has a smaller population, is much mountainous AND it's basically next door

There's no reason for him to stay in the GTA
Nico- said:
Mar 18, 2016 4:13 PM

Dec 2013
Comic_Sans said:
He is going to get caught getting there.
Besides he isn't really that ruthless. You can see that with his treatment with Nakano.
And how exactly is staying in the most populous area in the world and the exact same area as your enemy so much more non ruthless?

Besides, even if Hokkaido is too far away, it's not like he doesn't have any other options. Chūbu is a bigger region, has a smaller population, is much mountainous AND it's basically next door

I'm not an expert on Japan and it's locations but I can't understand why you would want to leave a safe zone and risk getting caught. We could see that there wasn't many people around. There's no reason why he should leave and risk getting caught.
Mar 18, 2016 5:47 PM

Mar 2014
I'm not an expert on Japan and it's locations but I can't understand why you would want to leave a safe zone and risk getting caught. We could see that there wasn't many people around. There's no reason why he should leave and risk getting caught.
An area with nearly 38 million inhabitants is not a safe zone

There are also mountainous parts that cross the region border, so his risk of getting caught would be practically minimal
Nico- said:
Mar 18, 2016 9:50 PM
Apr 2014
G_Spark233 said:
Comic_Sans said:

It is suburban of Tokyo, where few people and mostly the elderly (Old people are sometimes forgetful, You can see that in ep 10) in addition it seems separate from the city. Beside:

Kou is too stupid to realize it.
Mar 19, 2016 8:56 AM
Jul 2011
For me, Kei is such a dick...
I mean, of course he can`t trust anybody but still, he`s really selfish and he was also cruel with that young boy....
Anyway, the series is getting better and better and I still can`t wait for the next episode!
Mar 19, 2016 12:55 PM

Jan 2015
Kei trapping that other Demi Human was just fab !
Mar 19, 2016 2:57 PM

Aug 2010
Kou vs Kei was insane lol
Each one trying to kill themselves like that

Ogura's insane tho. Taking all that beating just because he wasn't getting his FK XD
Mar 19, 2016 8:47 PM

Feb 2013
Just throw him in a truck and lock him in. Good idea. Funny how his black-ghost still doesn't listen to him.
Mar 21, 2016 8:38 AM

Feb 2016
Teenagers are savage nowadays, huh.

Anyway, where's best bro Kai? Haven't seen him in a while.
All people have their own sh*t tastes, therefore, there are no sh*t tastes, since everything is equally sh*t.

A VERY LOGICAL
PHILOSOPHY
Mar 22, 2016 5:04 PM

Jan 2016
Kei is just one crazy motherfucker lol
Mar 23, 2016 6:01 AM

May 2013
I wonder, where is Kaito? Or did i miss something?
Let justice be done, though the heavens fall.
Mar 26, 2016 5:29 AM

Nov 2015
Kei surprised me with his actions this episdoe

Mar 27, 2016 4:34 PM

Dec 2015
Kei is such an asshole but I don't mind, his rational way of thinking is refreshing.

Mar 28, 2016 11:57 AM

Feb 2015
great episode overall. the show is getting more more interesting.
hmm...i wonder where is Kei's childhood friend go (forget the name) ? makes me curious XD
Man, that torture in the end......why they were doing it only half way ? why not just break his head already XD he is pissing me of tbh.
looking foward for the next episode.
Apr 2, 2016 9:37 PM

Jan 2013
What the hell is wrong with Kei? Kou just want to stop Satou...
I hope he can escape from that truck.
That torture part was epic, scientist trolling them so hard, humans should never leave their sense of humor ;)
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 13, 2016 3:51 PM

Feb 2010
So nice to see someone like Kei. Makes a change. Can understand his thinking here too.
Apr 13, 2016 10:02 PM

Sep 2012
Interesting episode......................
Apr 15, 2016 7:04 AM
May 2012
Kei....what a pussy.
I wish I can smoke some of that PK. Must be so damn good.
Apr 16, 2016 11:41 PM

Mar 2015
Lel it's every Ajin for themself huh
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 18, 2016 11:43 PM

Mar 2012
Kei's such a dick >_>

Dammit people this shit would've been resolved a lot quicker if you just gave this man his dam smokes in the first place.
Apr 26, 2016 6:17 PM
Jun 2013
kei sure is a crappy person. Also we see glasses man will be killed if he botches and will be replaced by another glasses man. It also seems there arent alot of nice people in this show.
May 14, 2016 1:22 PM

Jun 2013
Kei is such an asshole, it's frustrating but refreshing.
May 27, 2016 12:33 AM
Sep 2014
I love this episode. Kei is very knowledge and smart.

Ahhhh, I want that kind of brain.
Aug 5, 2016 2:52 PM
Sep 2015
Well, this episode just showed that Ko>Kei. Man, I hate Kei now. That's why his sister said that he was a jerk. I feel her.
Also the story doesn't make sense. I don't know which part should I be cheering for 😯
nifetiseBOYAug 6, 2016 8:59 AM
Aug 29, 2016 1:30 PM

Sep 2015
Christ how can people like Kei? It may be 'refreshing' for some but I'd rather have a sort of cliche hero than a cunt who doesn't care about anyone. His sister was right about him
Dec 18, 2016 7:45 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
I dont understand the Kei decisssion to kill the other boy :? Is possible wants to life in peace, but in this life nothing lifes in peace forever, although you are dead xD

I think he thinks a lot of all the actions....every episode like me less this boy :?
Dec 27, 2016 5:09 AM

Feb 2013
Kei really wants to keep his safe place safe.
Feb 12, 2017 2:33 AM

Jun 2015
Lmao wtf was that in the end, ogura was literally asking for a FK cigarette from the start, they could've gave him then xD
Apr 18, 2017 3:54 PM

Mar 2015
Kei has become more twisted after being killed so many times and all that shit. No wonder why he is not trusting anybody
I feel bad for Kou, the poor boy is still quite innocent.
Only 4 more episodes to go, wth is gonna happen :S
May 29, 2017 3:24 AM

Sep 2014
I dont the MC, he is willing to fight other Ajin's the protect the people who tortured him to death over and over again. But he's perfectly happy to lock up an innocent.
Jul 21, 2017 5:12 AM

Jul 2013
Now I understand Kei, even more so than those goody-two-shoes protagonists who for some reason are so hell-bent on fighting evil. At least his reasons are more realistic albeit selfish.
Aug 19, 2017 8:17 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Kei rly did surprise me. doesnt he rly give a shit?

Oct 7, 2017 11:46 AM

Jun 2013
Kei's invisible black matter just sauntering through the woods with Ajin swagger.

Kei proves to be an asshole yet again because he didn't flinch when his IBM gutted Nakano but got startled when Nakano started to regenerate.

I wonder if Ajin can starve to death.

Kei used my favorite, Nakano and abused him. :( Kei needs to suffer more. Also, his face is so boring. He has such a generic face. He doesn't look cool like Tosaki, Kaito, Nakano, Tanaka or Satou. I want him to die more because of that.

Tosaki be like, "This piece of shit kouhai. Imma end you."

DEM FK CIGS!
臭い-
Oct 16, 2017 9:16 PM
Jan 2017
The way kei is acting right now it doesn't make any sense that he is not working with satou.
Dec 30, 2017 9:51 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
To love FK cigarettes that much... lol
張大です for 張大勇督察
Mar 10, 2018 12:36 PM

Mar 2018
After this episode I feel Kei's sister was right about him. Hopefully something will make him change for the better.
tokidoki921Mar 10, 2018 12:41 PM
Apr 13, 2018 2:22 AM

Dec 2012
Dem footprints.
FUKUJUN and Mamoru meet again.
This is a war.
WTF! Kei poisoned Ko.
Ko always jumping off cliffs. lol
He killed Ko.
Tosaki will go to hell.
LMAO He was serious about his FKs.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 17, 2019 9:33 AM

Oct 2015
If a part of the body is far enough from the biggest piece, a new one will be formed... I think I know how Satou got that many organs. Sick bastard.

Feb 8, 2020 11:30 AM

Jul 2015
Well shit Kei really wants to have a peaceful life

That professor is pretty dumb if he withstood all that pain and only began to talk once he got his cigarette

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ajin Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2016

259 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Ajin Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2016

155 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 8, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Ajin Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

148 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 8, 10:22 PM

Poll: » Ajin Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

81 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 7, 10:13 PM

Poll: » Ajin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2016

84 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 7, 9:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.