Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2016 5:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lmao, Irina looks like she's wasted this chapter.

Funny stuff and quite a bit of memories to relieve even with Koro-sensei gone still. These kids really are trying to move on :o
Mar 10, 2016 5:52 AM

Nov 2015
The memories ahhh... they're strong. It's nice to see them still hanging out with each other and cleaning their old school building. Also it's nice to see Akari with her black hair <3. The students have really grown up. Can't wait for the last chapter.

Mar 10, 2016 6:52 AM

Jan 2016
Welp, looks like KayanoxNagisa isn't going to happen..

....Actually....

Wait a minute...is it ACTUALLY happening??? Look at the translated version: 2 people are holding hands (a boy and girl). From what is indicated this is Nagisa and Kayano. Also notice that Nagisa isn't with Kayano when she go meets the others. This would add to the possibility. considering that Kayana stated that she had to leave whoever was with her, and because Nagisa wasn't there....

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!
I don't mind buffering

I don't mind ads

but when ads buffer, I suffer
Mar 10, 2016 3:07 PM

Dec 2015
Omg..the feels are still here T.T
It was nice to see a timeskip of the future ^^
There was not as much nagisa this time :/
It's very very likely that nagisa is the
One who kayano was referring to *-*
I can't wait for the last chapter!
Im gonna cry next week T.T I swear I will D
Mar 10, 2016 3:16 PM

Dec 2015
NintendoBC said:

....Actually....

Wait a minute...is it ACTUALLY happening??? Look at the translated version: 2 people are holding hands (a boy and girl). From what is indicated this is Nagisa and Kayano. Also notice that Nagisa isn't with Kayano when she go meets the others. This would add to the possibility. considering that Kayana stated that she had to leave whoever was with her, and because Nagisa wasn't there....

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!

Omgggggg I agree with you! ! The hands *-* it could be nagisa! !!!
Mar 10, 2016 3:17 PM

Jan 2016
Sjo_filipina1 said:
Omg..the feels are still here T.T
It was nice to see a timeskip of the future ^^
There was not as much nagisa this time :/
It's very very likely that nagisa is the
One who kayano was referring to *-*
I can't wait for the last chapter!
Im gonna cry next week T.T I swear I will D

same here, I still can't believe next week is the final chapter of this amazing series ;_;
I don't mind buffering

I don't mind ads

Mar 10, 2016 5:17 PM
Feb 2016
NintendoBC said:

....Actually....

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!

*spoiler*
Even tho I want this to happen. Kayano stated that she was on break for her movie shoot. And she was wearing hand coverings so that couldn't be her ;~;

We gotta pray that in the last chapter it happens
Mar 10, 2016 5:35 PM

Jan 2016
KpopLovingOtaku said:
NintendoBC said:

....Actually....

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!

*spoiler*
Even tho I want this to happen. Kayano stated that she was on break for her movie shoot. And she was wearing hand coverings so that couldn't be her ;~;

;_; hopefully I am right though!
I don't mind buffering

I don't mind ads

Mar 10, 2016 6:33 PM

May 2008
Nagisa/Kayano is a bad ship, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. It's been set up since the beginning pretty much. Ah well, I'll take it.

The most important thing, however, is that Karasuma/Irina is canon. They're fucking married, guys. And Karasuma's still a hardass but it it's okay and nothing else matters because Karasuma/Irina is canon and all is right with the world.

Neither Nagisa nor Karma aren't hanging around with everyone else. Karasuma mentioned something about 3 pupils, so I'm guessing it's people who went on to train under him? I can imagine both of them doing that, although Kayano heavily hinted that Nagisa's a teacher now. Maybe the third one is Asano? He and Karma did both go to high school together so I can see Asano deciding to go with Karma and work for the government. I dunno.

Something interesting is Kayano's line of "it feels like [Koro-sensei's] just... around". It sounds like foreshadowing to me but there's only one chapter left, so I doubt Koro-sensei's still alive. Worth noting though.
Zazie122Mar 10, 2016 6:49 PM
Mar 10, 2016 6:43 PM

Dec 2012
Yanagisawa somehow survived.

The principal had to relinquish his authority. Good to see that his former students showed up.

So it has been 7 years since everyone graduated.

Karasuma and Irina got married. Congratulations!!!

Class E got the money, but they only kept some for themselves while giving some away.
Kayano looks good with dark and longer hair.
Nice to see some of the other students.
I am guessing that the refurnished Class E is where Nagisa is going to be a teacher there.

Final chapter next week. I am gonna be real sad when this ends.
Santoryu_XBurnerMar 10, 2016 6:47 PM
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 10, 2016 6:45 PM

Sep 2010
man was harune always this hot? i mean she's a pettanko and all but that long dark air looks so good on her

"Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Mar 10, 2016 7:02 PM

Sep 2013
7 year time skip :'(

They gave most of the money back :( well atleast it wasn't all of it.
The mountain and classroom will be put to good use
Mar 10, 2016 8:04 PM
Aug 2015
Just 1 more chapter...
I feel so sad right now :(
Mar 10, 2016 8:16 PM
Oct 2013
Loving the way the series is being wrapped up and handle in general. It's great for it to be going out on a positive note, ranking wise. I'm glad that the principal's character was wrapped up like this, it gives kind of a fuzzy feeling.

Looking forward to the finale chapter. I hope Nagisa and Kayano got together. Wasn't Nagisa supposed to cut his hair after he finished middle school?
Mar 10, 2016 8:56 PM
flower boy

Jun 2013
Really hoping Nagisa/Kayano doesn't end up canon.. /sigh/
Good chapter though! I didn't expect a time skip. I'm so happy that Karasuma and Irina are together. Ahhh
Mar 10, 2016 9:02 PM

Jul 2014
Nice to get some closure on the director <3
the timeskip thing is giving me serious Medaka Box vibes and I love it.
still can't believe it's ending next week ;-; Nagisa and Karma will be back for the last chapter right?
Mar 10, 2016 9:45 PM
Feb 2010
I really hope the hand holding was Nagisa with Karma!
Mar 10, 2016 10:09 PM

Jun 2014
I thought Yanagisawa got disintegrated? Whatever, somehow he survived. The way the principal was presented in what I'm assuming is the final time we'll see him was nice, especially after all of the stuff he's done that made him come off as a horrible person.

Karasuma x Irina actually happened, not that I'm really surprised. It's nice to see how Class E has matured and grown over that 7 year timeskip. I'm sure we all know the person Kayano is referring to on the last page is obviously Nagisa.......and I wouldn't be surprised if he and Kayano ended up together. I can't believe there's only 1 chapter left......

Zazie122 said:
Karasuma mentioned something about 3 pupils, so I'm guessing it's people who went on to train under him?

I read it that way at first as well, but I think when he said "all three of our students," I took it as him initially saying "both" in reference to himself and Irina, then he saw the moon, thought of Koro-sensei, and changed it to "all 3 of us."
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 10, 2016 10:54 PM

Dec 2008
Loved it!

I guess in the last chapter Nagisa will come in as a teacher.

Btw. Okajima, make sure to share those panty shots :D
Mar 10, 2016 11:25 PM

May 2008
Yanagisawa surviving is plausible to me. The barrier would've just destroyed his tentacle cells, right? Through bullshit science his human body was somehow intact. It makes me feel like the same thing could've happened with Koro-sensei -- they were only targeting the tentacle cells after all, not his human ones. However, Yanagisawa's human cells were still functioning and whatnot, unlike Koro-sensei's. I'd say there's definitely still a possibility of Koro-sensei having reverted back to his human form, but I'd also be more than okay with Matsui leaving it as is and having him actually die.

thebrentinator24 said:
I read it that way at first as well, but I think when he said "all three of our students," I took it as him initially saying "both" in reference to himself and Irina, then he saw the moon, thought of Koro-sensei, and changed it to "all 3 of us."

I doubt it. If it was in reference to both himself and Irina, he wouldn't be wondering how they're doing. It's clear he's talking about other people.
Mar 10, 2016 11:38 PM

Apr 2010
Mr. K and Irina...we all saw that coming.

Lol when she called him bunny bunny. Disappointed they don't have any kids themselves.
Mar 11, 2016 12:54 AM

Oct 2009
Irina has married Karasuma....I'm satisfied XD
Mar 11, 2016 4:21 AM

Jan 2011
7 years ago they were kids and now they are adults
cant wait for last chapter cuz i want to see nagisa
Mar 11, 2016 4:29 AM
Sep 2014
I still think that koro should have survived but now it's definitly over.

Pretty standard and boring ending...
Next chapter will be about nagisa who have becomed a teacher and bye.
Mar 11, 2016 4:59 AM

Oct 2012
"You finish your book of advice yet?"
"Not even close" lol

KARASUMA AND IRINA I'm so happy <3
Mar 11, 2016 6:41 AM

Jan 2014
Last chapter next week, So sad
Mar 11, 2016 8:06 AM

Apr 2010
NintendoBC said:
KpopLovingOtaku said:

*spoiler*

Well, it could also be Karma and Okuda together. :p
Mar 11, 2016 1:41 PM

Mar 2014
7 years already. So they are in their early 20s.
Mar 11, 2016 1:41 PM

Aug 2011
7 year time skip and last chapter next week...
I will miss AC.
Mar 11, 2016 6:15 PM

Jan 2016
shellykanto said:
NintendoBC said:

Well, it could also be Karma and Okuda together. :p

true, there seem to be a lot of possible theories. I think the most likely ones are Nagisa/Kayano and the pair you mentioned. Although it will be strange to see Karma and Okuda together considering the manga didn't really elaborate on any possible romantic relationship between them. Who knows, maybe I missed some hints ;)

Also, only a couple more weeks until the big reveal/Kayano arc. So hyped!!!
I don't mind buffering

I don't mind ads

Mar 11, 2016 6:41 PM
Apr 2015
people sure love making time skips 7 years.

Karasuma and Irina as a wed couple= OH YES
they bought the mountain <3
I hope that's Nagisa with Kayano though :(
Where's Karmaaaa

One more left :((
Mar 11, 2016 7:10 PM
Sep 2014
Kayano, 7 long years and she'll still forever zero.
Mar 12, 2016 12:38 AM
Jan 2015
I'm curious about holding hands part ? the only students that haven't been shown were Nagisa , Karma , Terasaka's gang , Sugino , Kanzaki ,Ritsu :D..Has Nakamura/Hayami been shown ?
Mar 12, 2016 1:45 AM

Nov 2015
frankykun13 said:
I'm curious about holding hands part ? the only students that haven't been shown were Nagisa , Karma , Terasaka's gang , Sugino , Kanzaki ,Ritsu :D..Has Nakamura/Hayami been shown ?
The only students that I haven't seen in the whole part of the reunion are Terasaka's gang (Yoshida, Muramatsu, Hazama, Itona), Sugino, Nakamura, Karma, Nagisa, Okuda, Ritsu, Takebayashi. But Okano and Kurahashi were mentioned.

Mar 12, 2016 7:52 PM
Sep 2014
Zazie122 said:
I doubt it. If it was in reference to both himself and Irina, he wouldn't be wondering how they're doing. It's clear he's talking about other people.

I read it as being along the lines of "I wonder how our students are doing. The students of us three, I mean."
Mar 13, 2016 5:21 AM

May 2008
fatalystic said:
I read it as being along the lines of "I wonder how our students are doing. The students of us three, I mean."

It very well could just be that. The original line is "俺達2人の…いや 俺達3人の生徒達は…元気にしているだろうか" (apparently). It seems a bit weird to me that he'd even specify the two of them in the first place and then change it, but that makes the most sense.

I feel like with the people holding hands it's gonna be Nagisa and someone. And since it's not Kayano, my next guess is Nakamura. She always got along with Nagisa, so I can see them hooking up. I wish it was Karma though, but I really fucking doubt it's gonna be Karma.
Mar 16, 2016 12:38 AM

Dec 2011
What the... Somehow Yanagisawa survived...

And the Chairman had to leave his position.. Guess he didn't have any choice after all of that. Nice to see his former students came to see him.

So, they got the bounty, decided to keep and return some to the government, and then decided to buy the mountain for themselves. Also nice to see that they came back once in a while to maintain the old building.

7 years time skip... and one particular person is not shown yet.
And also, I'm really curious about who's holding hands at the station! I need to know! (Secretly wishing it's Chiba and Hayami XD)

One chapter left....
Mar 16, 2016 2:38 AM

Nov 2015
mach 20 translations are more clear.
http://mach20.org/?p=163

Mar 18, 2016 9:03 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
A 6-7 year time skip! Karasuma and Irina got married!!!! The end bit with the older Class E was nice. That part with Koro-sensei and Aguri killed me T_T

5/5
Mar 31, 2016 9:44 PM
Mar 2016
The two people holding hands are Chiba and Rinka.
They've been in a relationship for a long time, and are very shy about it. This is confirmed in the character book.

If you examine the hands closely, notice the male is wearing a coat and the female is not. This eliminates Maehara and Okano, as Okano is wearing a coat, and Maehara is not.

Of the boys, only Chiba has a coat, and so at the very least it's easy to assume he's the male.

Nagisa is not present, and Kayano is wearing gloves.
Karma and many others are not present as well.

From this information, it's a simple conclusion.
Apr 24, 2016 9:06 AM
Oct 2015
solo queda un capitulo... dios, una pena
May 15, 2016 7:11 PM

Feb 2016
all of the children ca be seen as a memento of koro senseis life as a teacher and they've become successful thanks to him.
cartoonartistMay 15, 2016 7:27 PM
May 31, 2016 8:10 AM

Aug 2014
The author surely knows how to make something look happy yet depressing ;~;
Apr 29, 2020 12:12 AM

May 2015
I'm really liking how the mangaka is handling these wrap up chapters. Taking care of all these loose ends.
Yanagisawa managed to survive, which is plausible since he wasn't a full on tentacle creature, but now he's pretty much paralyzed and bedridden.
Class E building is shut down and principal Asano loses his position, but he seems good with that outcome.
Class E gets the reward money and decide to purchase the mountain where the E building is. They're keeping Koro sensei's memory alive and fixing up the school, which is probably where Nagisa is going to be teaching. I'm surprised he was only in one panel in this chapter. I'm thinking it was him and Kayano who were holding hands.
The students also made generous donations and kept some of the money for themselves before giving most of it back to the government.
The moon has collapsed into itself and is reforming into a sphere due to its gravity.
Karasuma and Irina have gotten married.
Great chapter.
Aug 25, 2022 9:29 AM

Nov 2020
Mr. Karasuma and Ms. Vitch are now husband and wife!!! Woohoooo! And I guess Kayano and Nagisa aren't together??!
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 103 Discussion

SilentTruth - Aug 8, 2014

11 by iggggi »»
Jan 20, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 149 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

31 by takashidraylus »»
Jan 13, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Department Sensou Taikenki Chapter 1 Discussion

Mana - Dec 29, 2016

2 by garik »»
Jun 25, 2023 9:31 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 115 Discussion

SilentTruth - Nov 10, 2014

12 by lolowatches »»
Jun 20, 2023 11:22 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 114 Discussion

SilentTruth - Nov 1, 2014

19 by lolowatches »»
Jun 20, 2023 11:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.