Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 4, 2010 4:07 PM

Jan 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ok, two things:

1] If he makes out with that girl, that would be creepy.

2] His character needs to dwell more on his present day family and kids, and he even mentions his daughter in this chapter, but at the same time he just tosses them to the side too easily by choosing to go out with this new girl. The writing in this aspect could have been handled better, a father wouldn't just make his family disappear into thin air like that.

Actually, that's kinda ironic, because his father disappeared too, lol. Interesting...
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Feb 3, 2010 5:38 AM
Sep 2008
1) Agreed...

2)

Beatnik said:
Actually, that's kinda ironic, because his father disappeared too, lol. Interesting...

That's exactly the point... The subsequent chapters will have this matter addressed quite well, in my opinion...
Dec 22, 2010 9:34 PM

May 2008
Whether it was a dream or not (it was more likely not), my mind wonders at the endless possibilities of time travel. There are a lot of interesting ways the author could have gone with, but I think choosing his father as the main story was a suitable option. 9-10/10 enjoyed every chapter.
Dec 17, 2013 2:12 PM

Feb 2012
1) Can't really deny this, but I'm sure we've seen much worse.

2) I don't view the date as him completely giving up on his present family because people tend not to marry the girl they date in Junior High. It marks the point where he will now actively try to stop a very traumatic event in his life. Who wouldn't try to change something in your past if you were given the opportunity, I know I would.
Mar 24, 2017 10:52 PM

Mar 2017
This is so similar to Erased or maybe it's the other way round.
Yeah, it would be very creepy if he starts going out with that but I think that aspect will be explored.

I am still not feeling curious to find more about his father. But overall it has handled its time travel theme pretty well.
May 13, 2021 4:31 AM

Nov 2013
This was the most wtf chapter yet! Dude talks about this hot classmate being the same age as her daughter and still arranges a date with her??? wtf dude?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Harukana Machi-E Chapter 5 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Dec 17, 2013

3 by MrFanatic »»
Mar 11, 2023 8:11 PM

Poll: » Harukana Machi-E Chapter 15 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Dec 18, 2013

6 by Quanda1eDing1e »»
Jan 23, 2023 12:09 AM

Poll: » Harukana Machi-E Chapter 16 Discussion

RX-782 - Mar 15, 2013

38 by Quanda1eDing1e »»
Jan 22, 2023 11:38 PM

Poll: » Harukana Machi-E Chapter 14 Discussion

2 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
May 13, 2021 5:56 AM

Poll: » Harukana Machi-E Chapter 11 Discussion

2 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
May 13, 2021 5:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.