Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 10, 2020 9:02 AM

Jan 2013
André the real hero!
Nothing was lost at the end, seeing as he likes getting beat up anyway ^^
Oct 14, 2020 6:03 AM

Jun 2020
This is like a continuation not an OVA anyway looks like they are doing good.

It was like the best slide ever lol.
Dec 30, 2020 12:28 PM

Jul 2016
This show sure becomes much more entertaining when the ex-USC bitches aren't around, uh?

Hilarious OVA overall. Andre killed me with his Masochistic Profiling thing and thank heavens Gakuto got himself a girl who also shares his hobbies. All those lewd situations with her sure were impossible but from now on, I will take them as good karma signs for all the shit he had to go through in prison.
Feb 27, 2021 12:11 PM

Mar 2010
Twas a joy that lasted for only a moment, wish there was more.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 5, 2021 2:16 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
At least André got what he loves at the end, and it ended good for Joe xD
Jun 18, 2021 3:52 PM

Mar 2016
I liked it; it was a nice little taste of what's to come. I'm more sad this wasn't episode 1 of season 2, where it would've been better served.

Joe wrestling with outside life was an interesting take and it looks like him and Andre could both be getting more development soon. I really wanted to see inside the prison with the girls, but man, Gakuto and Mitsuko was a lovely relationship.

Kiyoshi is living a lie with Chiyo, Shingo and Anzu have chemistry, but man, Gakuto and her are just perfect for one another. Yeah, he has to go into hero mode to save her all the time.... but... wasn't that what he wanted? To not go soft?
And you can tell how much of a gentleman he really is, with wanting to uphold her virtue at every turn and assist when he can and NOT let his perversions of seeing her in torment. He wrestled with it a bit, but he always chose to be the virtuous guy. The guy has a heart of gold, and I like that she didn't even care about the shitting the pants, because it also happened to her decades apart, haha.

Gakuto was proven wrong that this kind of relationship is far more fulfilling than a figure. And best of all, it's not like he forewent the Three Kingdoms, she's into it just as much as him!

The one thing I noticed is how the guys are being divided because they all essentially have "girlfriends" now and I feel this is going to be a major plot point, and what Joe's frustration was about. Along with Andre's.

At least Andre finally got his biggest whooping to date, and I'm sure he liked it. He was rewarded for saving his friend. Does he always wear rope under his clothes? I guess so....

Guess now it's onto the manga for the rest. Real shame this episode wasn't in the actual run; no clue why. Not even on the later releases. :/
CrimsonCWJun 18, 2021 9:02 PM
Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Fight. Like. Hell. For everything and everyone you love. Always.
Aug 1, 2021 2:15 PM

Nov 2010
Hilarious OVA especially during the lunch scene. lmao

I'm glad all the boys got what they wanted in the end even after everything that had happened. Andre never really needed a girl, he just wants to be pummeled by them. lol

Joe kinda reminded me of myself back in my days before I got a GF. So emo and shit like that. lol

Man, I really wish there was a second season. I wanted to see more of Kate(she's so cute) and her interactions with the boys since she's clearly on their side. I wonder if she has ulterior motives too. I guess I'll never know. 9/10
Sep 1, 2021 11:50 PM

Mar 2020
Great OVA that really focused on the things I liked in the main anime.
I guess without the Prison and underground student council the premise of the anime/manga isnt anything special but the OVA was really funny and well done. I liked that Andre and Joe got some of the spotlight.
Sep 23, 2021 2:56 AM
Jul 2018
Andre is such a good friend, and just like he said, everyone ended up happy
Jan 26, 2022 3:18 AM

Aug 2018
Nice OVA, Andre took an absolute ultimate sacrifice for his friend Joe, so happy seeing them all have a girl expect for poor Andre who will probably be going back to prison
Feb 7, 2022 10:01 AM

Aug 2017
Hana kiss mmm she's the best, love that skinny look and shy innocence
May 6, 2022 2:10 PM

May 2020
Damn our boys got popular all of a sudden, and surprisingly it isn't just Kiyosi and Shingo but the whole gang lol.

That time to time appearance of miss clumsy sure was the highlight, and of course Andre getting beaten in the end isn't that far away either. Again just the kind of episode someone would expect out of this series, a comic masterclass.
Aug 8, 2022 10:00 AM

Mar 2016
I love seeing the boys enjoying themselves and living an everyday high school life. Every single boy got their girls in a relatively easy way. Hell, even Gakuto managed to find one cute girl who hilariously is very clumsy much to Gakuto's pleasure.

Unfortunately, Joe didn't get any damn bitches, until he basically did. We've seen our shares of Gakuta's manly sacrifices, but this one is truly the highlight for Andre, to attempt to save Joe from committing his crime for the price of his own reputation. Well done bro.

If S2 were ever to be a reality, I want to at least have several episodes of a somewhat normal (by Prison School standards) daily high school life where the boys hang out with each other as well as interacting with their girls.
Sep 5, 2022 12:23 AM

Jul 2019
This is a very different show when the Underground School Council isn't around. I miss Meiko a little but the other two not so much. Kate seems like one scary girl.

Mitsuko is adorable and I didn't realize until after that she was the third student council member. Since Kate and Risa seems scary and not completely right in the head I wonder what her deal is.

Masochist profiling is a new phrase to me. I doubt I'll use it, but thanks anyway Andre!

Cupcake girl is cute.
Apr 9, 2023 10:41 AM

Jul 2022
Cliché on another level
Jul 31, 2023 2:59 PM
Feb 2022
Eres un gran amigo Andre. Te mereces esos golpes amigo masoquista. 
Dec 28, 2023 1:36 PM
Jul 2023
joe. damn. shit got real. Andre took one for the team. Joe found purpose again.
at least Andre is happy he getting his ass beat.
Jan 31, 1:53 PM

Jun 2021
clumsy Mitsuko has the same voice of Sadaharu and Otsu? And there's more to it, it's hard for me to take Kate seriously because all i can hear is Tenma Tsukamoto cursing and being mean spirited.

Jouji... everyone from the group is on the road to a happy ending except for him.

what an absolute absurd incident with the wax, even if it allowed Andre to "save" Jouji even if at this point he's going to probably return in prison himself, and facing more punishment from the USC probably wanting to strike back.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Prison School, season 2, OVA need some answers!

HeicPy - Mar 10, 2016

19 by vitorgunarea »»
Sep 12, 2022 10:24 AM

» How is this an OVA if it is based on an arc from the manga?

DriagonV - Nov 25, 2020

2 by O_T_T »»
Nov 25, 2020 3:59 AM

» English Subs?

BloodHedgehog - Mar 20, 2017

2 by That__Guy »»
Jun 6, 2020 9:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.