Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2016 6:29 PM

Jun 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That ending didn't conclude the story at all. I mean, what happened? Was she healed or not?

A boring episode, especially the first half. In general, I can't say I'm quite satisfied with this... how exactly is this called... borderline hentai, I guess? Meh.

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
Nov 22, 2017 7:30 PM
Jul 2018
I guess it is bad that she got off in a room at school, but at least she didn't get off in a room that students could use.
Jan 9, 2022 4:14 PM

Aug 2020
This episode wasn't as enjoyable as the previous one but at least it was still very entertaining. The animation quality looked so much better in this episode, especially the butt jiggle physics. Not often you see a nurse on teacher action in hentai so that whole "medical operation" sequence was fun to watch. So far Sayaka was the most interesting MC in my opinion. While the other female MCs were mostly kinda dull and we barely knew anything about them, Sayaka has much more personality to her.

Overall it's kinda weak H content wise but it's still a pretty amusing episode.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » G-Taste Episode 7 Discussion

daky-kun - Apr 17, 2016

3 by HentaiList10 »»
Jan 9, 2022 8:00 PM

Poll: » G-Taste Episode 6 Discussion

removed-user - Nov 22, 2017

2 by HentaiList10 »»
Jan 9, 2022 7:12 PM

Poll: » G-Taste Episode 5 Discussion

LegendGoldDark - May 10, 2013

4 by HentaiList10 »»
Jan 9, 2022 6:43 PM

Poll: » G-Taste Episode 3 Discussion

daky-kun - Mar 2, 2016

3 by HentaiList10 »»
Jan 9, 2022 3:46 PM

Poll: » G-Taste Episode 2 Discussion

LegendGoldDark - Apr 27, 2013

6 by HentaiList10 »»
Jan 9, 2022 3:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.