Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 29, 2016 2:10 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
For me, absolutely nothing stood out in this one. My hope was that something weird or crazy would happen before the end. Even Livy brings up odd things like talking cows and a baby being born with the head of an elephant (among other things). Unfortunately, nothing of the sort happened.
Jun 2, 2017 6:30 AM
Oct 2013
Ah━ had sex with future mom premarriage. Why she was all dere and blushing for? feeling turned on by the deed?

Showed off satomi's body and reaction quite erotically (*˘︶˘*) and she was best with the contrast after being all cold and violent with him previously. And how perverted to get nude and bang out in the open.

So did just sleep with pink hair after all.

Still didn't show any genital so technically could be r-17+ And the drama was too weak
Apr 23, 2021 7:46 PM

Aug 2020
This is so far one of the most unenjoyable harem hentai I have ever watched. The plot is so baffling and stupid it just feelt like a watching a bad comedy. The H scenes were for the most part very mediocre. Even though I hate Reika the most, I gotta admit her H scene in this hentai was the most enjoyable with how smooth, long and explicit it was. The other H scenes were too short, way too softcore and in Shouko's case ...non existent.

Overall this sucks as both a harem romance story and a hentai. I have seen some bad harem hentai where the girls sleep with an boring MC for absolutely no reason at all, but I have never seen one where the girls conveniently "break up" with him every time a new girl wants to fuck him so it would look like he fucks each girl only out of LOVE :/
HentaiList10May 2, 2021 6:06 AM
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pia Carrot e Youkoso!! Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Jun 1, 2017

1 by HentaiList10 »»
Apr 23, 2021 7:05 PM

Poll: » Pia Carrot e Youkoso!! Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - May 31, 2017

1 by HentaiList10 »»
Apr 23, 2021 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.