Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 18, 2016 4:44 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Aww cute moment between Tsugumi and Raku this chapter. As it stands, I think their relationship will probably remain as it is.
Feb 18, 2016 6:15 AM
Mar 2015
Tsugumi falls on her sword. Once she learns Chitoge's true feelings toward Raku she cannot try to take him from her no matter how much she loves him
Feb 19, 2016 3:54 AM

Oct 2015

Come on Tsugumi, covering someone's ears during a confession is cheating!

Read the raws and long chapter summary here...
http://www.mangacollection.net/nisekoi-chapter-206-raw-and-spoilers/
Feb 19, 2016 7:20 AM

Jun 2015
What a bunch of bullshit. Not like there was ever any chance of best girl winning, though.
uh oh!
Feb 19, 2016 9:56 AM

Apr 2013
Tsugumi ship has sunk.

mertsi said:
What a bunch of bullshit. Not like there was ever any chance of best girl winning, though.

Ikr, Haru should have won this shit ages ago
Feb 20, 2016 4:56 PM
Jan 2016
Tsugumi white flag comes as soon as she realized her true feelings, which is i think it's kinda ironic. Damn, she loves ojou too much, that's the ironic part, i thought. Now that there are only two ships left, with same strength, also have 2 supports, i can smell the ending...
Feb 22, 2016 12:58 PM

Oct 2014
ONODERA STILL HAS A CHANCE RIGHT?! ?!

WHO AM I KIDDING, I AM TAKING HER FOR MYSELF.
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feb 22, 2016 1:01 PM

Jun 2015
this is oreimo all over again!
why can't best girl win ?!( ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Feb 22, 2016 1:28 PM

Mar 2013
"Goodbye
Yes, it's time to say goodbye
Sad, I know, but, hey, you're done with shipping
It's time to give in
And go and so, goodbye"
Feb 22, 2016 1:28 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
This is starting to remind me of the battle of King's Landing with this many ships burning and sinking

In all seriousness how long do you think Nisekoi really has left now? With the author finally pulling the plug on all the third wheels and all I mean. It's pretty much just Raku getting over Kosaki, the truth about the past being cleared up, and then finally Chitoge and Raku deciding to be honest with each other that's left now, no? I doubt we'll go into an after story exactly... though I guess that'd be the next step if they want to milk it yet again lol
Feb 22, 2016 1:47 PM

Nov 2008
Of course Tsugumi is sunk. She cares about her best friend Chitoge more than anything; they're practically twin sisters. Their friendship is really beautiful and has way more meaning than just a physical infatuation with the first boy who was nice to her.

hoopla123 said:

PLEASE tell me you're kidding?

Haru was a bratty little bitch. Most unnecessary character ever.

Feb 22, 2016 1:50 PM

Apr 2013
Chiibi said:
Of course Tsugumi is sunk. She cares about her best friend Chitoge more than anything; they're practically twin sisters. Their friendship is really beautiful and has way more meaning than just a physical infatuation with the first boy who was nice to her.

hoopla123 said:

She was the only character that mattered in the entire show.

Certainly not as bitchy or crazy abusive as Tsugumi or Chitoge.
Feb 22, 2016 2:03 PM

Nov 2008
hoopla123 said:
Chiibi said:

Tsugumi and Chitoge actually have likable traits though.

Haru is shallow, superficial, weak, annoying, judgmental, vindictive, IMMATURE (why would 15-year-old act like she's 10?) and her logic is retarded as f*ck.

I do not see how anyone could possibly like her......perhaps you can sate my curiosity.
ChiibiFeb 22, 2016 2:06 PM

Feb 22, 2016 2:10 PM
Nov 2015
This chapter reminded of how cute Chitoge was when she didn't wear her ribbon. I don't know why, but I never like that red ribbon.

There goes Tsugumi. I still can't get over Komi's decision to write these sh*tty arcs. It would be better if he just picks Chitoge, Kosaki, or maybe both without shooting down all the other girls.
Feb 22, 2016 2:18 PM

Nov 2008
finestseeker17 said:

There goes Tsugumi. I still can't get over Komi's decision to write these sh*tty arcs. It would be better if he just picks Chitoge, Kosaki, or maybe both without shooting down all the other girls.

The other girls NEED CLOSURE and that's why he is writing these arcs. Don't you think it's better to have every unchosen girl MOVE ON instead of pining for Raku in the final chapter?

I sure do. Maybe it sucks for fans of the other characters......but they should have known better and not gotten their hopes up. lol

Feb 22, 2016 2:32 PM
Nov 2015
Chiibi said:
The other girls NEED CLOSURE and that's why he is writing these arcs. Don't you think it's better to have every unchosen girl MOVE ON instead of pining for Raku in the final chapter?

I sure do. Maybe it sucks for fans of the other characters......but they should have known better and not gotten their hopes up. lol

I can agree with that. The part that I dislike is it's like he's lining up the girls for executions and the readers can clearly see it. I just hope it was more vague, foggy and surprising.

I'm sure most of the fans of other characters will be disappointed and outraged too even without these closure if the end girl is Chitoge or Kosaki LOL
Feb 22, 2016 2:33 PM

Aug 2008
Wow, this ship sunk before even being completed. Boy, it was hard to give a damn. Tsugumi being a really cliche and annoying character didn't help either. Unless Chitoge dies or is put on a bus, Komi can just go fuck himself with this predictable piece of shit. He's basically finished as an author.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Feb 22, 2016 2:37 PM

Apr 2013
Chiibi said:
hoopla123 said:

Tsugumi and Chitoge actually have likable traits though.

Haru is shallow, superficial, weak, annoying, judgmental, vindictive, IMMATURE (why would 15-year-old act like she's 10?) and her logic is retarded as f*ck.

I do not see how anyone could possibly like her......perhaps you can sate my curiosity.

Haru is the perfect balance between Onodera and Chitoge.

The perfect girl in Nisekoi.

Tsugumi is some crazy hoe who tried to kill the MC while Chitoge is just your standard tsundere.
Feb 22, 2016 2:39 PM

Sep 2011
4 Ships Sunk, 1 to go between Kosaki and Chitoge. Kosaki your next to sink..
Feb 22, 2016 3:38 PM

Nov 2008
hoopla123 said:

*makes a gagging noise*

Little sisters like Haru are the reason I hate most little sisters in anime.

Feb 22, 2016 3:40 PM

Feb 2014
Ahh the ship I chose has finally sunk :( I knew that this day would come.
Feb 22, 2016 3:48 PM

Nov 2008
finestseeker17 said:

I can agree with that. The part that I dislike is it's like he's lining up the girls for executions and the readers can clearly see it. I just hope it was more vague, foggy and surprising.

Eh, with Marika gone, I'm pretty much reading this just for ChixRaku so I just don't give a shit on how it's carried out. XD

Feb 22, 2016 3:53 PM

Jan 2014
Gives Tsugumi a chance last chapter. This chapter tears down everything going well for Tsugumi. Tsugumi didn't even put up a fight.. not like this piece of shit you call the 'MC' deserved her anyways.

smh
Feb 22, 2016 5:07 PM

Apr 2013
Chiibi said:
hoopla123 said:

*makes a gagging noise*

Pls.

If you can tolerate Yuu and his nonsense in Owari no Seraph, Haru is nothing.
Feb 22, 2016 5:32 PM

Nov 2008
hoopla123 said:
Chiibi said:

*makes a gagging noise*

Pls.

If you can tolerate Yuu and his nonsense in Owari no Seraph, Haru is nothing.

Yuu is a hottie and doesn't smack people for stupid reasons. :p True, he doesn't always think before he acts but he is a sweetheart and has a nice relationship with ALL of the main cast; not just one or two.

Haru's just annoying and not cute. You can argue that being a protective sister to Onodera is a "good side" of her but this really bothers me too because it feels more like "I don't have enough respect or faith in you for you to make your own decisions even though you've known this guy for years."

She's awfully arrogant.
ChiibiFeb 22, 2016 5:58 PM

Feb 22, 2016 7:02 PM

Dec 2014
Great chapter. Tsugumi is 2nd best girl. She never really had a chance tho

ps: I need Onodera chapters now or I'll die
Feb 22, 2016 10:00 PM
Aug 2015
That was a perfect ending to Tsugumi's arc. I kinda figured it was going to end with a non-confession of some sort. Especially given what happened with Haru.

I'm happy Tsugumi got her closure and is fully supportive of Chitoge and her feelings for Raku.
Feb 22, 2016 10:32 PM

Jan 2015
This was a pretty nice chapter. I like Tsugumi but I knew from the very beginning that she didn't have a chance so this was expected. I still enjoyed reading this because Tsugumi's being extremely mature about this and she's actively moving on. I wish we could get to see her falling in love with her 'someone' 'one day'... it's probably not gonna happen though.
Also... what happened to Ruri and Shu? I want to see some progress there...
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Feb 22, 2016 10:45 PM

Mar 2012
This is getting ridiculous.. all of a sudden everything is getting streamlined through as if he wants to get to the ending. There should be a significant spacing between each arc, everything just seems off.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Feb 22, 2016 10:56 PM
May 2014
atleast she sank her own ship
just your favorite dino sailor
Feb 23, 2016 2:07 AM

Apr 2015
Yes, BOOM. Another one bites the dust :D I hope the rejection in the next chapter won't take long. And only Onodera is left to go. Such a great thing. Now it's practically not a harem manga anymore. I'm so glad :3
I'll pray for the absence of fillers, I really want the manga to finish soon...

DUDEREX said:
atleast she sank her own ship

Yeah, I felt relieved instantly. There is a chance Tsugumi would get scolded for that by Raku though...
KorNkFeb 23, 2016 2:27 AM
Feb 23, 2016 2:12 AM

Jul 2010
Requiem for the fallen.

Shit, Nisekoi was even better with neverending fillers than this ship sinking. 'Twas funny at least, now it's just boringly stupid.
Feb 23, 2016 2:20 AM

Apr 2015
SpectoR said:
Requiem for the fallen.

Shit, Nisekoi was even better with neverending fillers than this ship sinking. 'Twas funny at least, now it's just boringly stupid.

Dude, you really surprised me just now... I don't know. Cherish your opinion, because you probably the only one to think about Nisekoi this kind of way. That's all I can say xD
Feb 23, 2016 2:54 AM

Jul 2010
KorNk said:

Dude, you really surprised me just now... I don't know. Cherish your opinion, because you probably the only one to think about Nisekoi this kind of way. That's all I can say xD

I guess I'm just still bitter that Marika lost.
Feb 23, 2016 3:09 AM

Jul 2012
That was kinda heartbreaking, kinda cause with how Komi destroyed his own work expecting anything is just pointless. Now to Onodera, how long will she last? Just remembered that there was some kind of key-lock plot, there was, probably ...
Feb 23, 2016 3:37 AM

Dec 2014
Well, that was fast... Kosaki 4ever. :)
Feb 23, 2016 6:33 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
One more down! Just one more left!

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Feb 23, 2016 11:50 AM
Dec 2015
Another ship sinks, 1 more to go for the SS Chitoge to set sail everyone get excited xD haha
Feb 23, 2016 1:10 PM

May 2007
I don't understand why people are upset. Regardless of whether or not "your favorite girl didn't win," what I'm happy about is that this manga - a harem manga - is actually bucking the trend and following a route where there is actually a decided relationship at the end (or so it seems so far).
Feb 23, 2016 1:32 PM

Jul 2014
WTF ?!!

Fuck you Naoshi Komi, he's basically throwing all of the best girl. You wanna make Chitoge or Onodera as the best girl ?!

This shit is fucked up.
Feb 23, 2016 2:12 PM

Dec 2013
We all saw this coming since the beginning. At least Tsugumi sunk her own ship. She loved, learnt about love and has thus open her heart for future romance. It's a good closure imo.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 23, 2016 2:28 PM

Dec 2013
Welp one ship to go. I guess next chapter we will already know who the Chosen one was/is/will be.
Feb 23, 2016 5:10 PM

Nov 2008
Rumble_Shift said:
WTF ?!!

Fuck you Naoshi Komi, he's basically throwing all of the best girl. You wanna make Chitoge or Onodera as the best girl ?!

This shit is fucked up.

Did you......even read the first 200 chapters?

Feb 23, 2016 5:12 PM

Jul 2014
Tsugumi, I'm happy you finally had some panels with Raku just for yourself. The Tsugumi ship is forever sunk. I was on this ship and will be on this ship forever. TSUGUMI <3

Note it looks like it's only Kosaki and chitoge.

I hate chitoge. Damn it, it is gonna end with her isn't it... they just dragging it out for too long. I would be ecstatic if Kosaki wins but Raku is having second thoughts about her and even admitted in his mind that he loves Chitoge. Gah.... I have an extreme love/hate relationship with this manga. It always has to end with the girl that just magically appears into his life. There's no fighting it.
Feb 23, 2016 10:03 PM

Jul 2014
I can't look at the panel where Tsugumi confesses. It hurts me too much. I know she never had a chance, but as long as she wasn't sunk, I was always rooting for her, whether or not there was attention to her in the story at all.
Feb 24, 2016 2:20 AM

May 2015
booooomm!!! dat feels....
after haru, now tsugumi out from competition, like a combo bonus zhit chaps

final battle has just begun
Feb 24, 2016 2:30 AM

Aug 2014
Second best girl bites the dust.

Now we're down to the final two...
Feb 25, 2016 4:47 AM
Aug 2010
steph96 said:

Well in oreimo the best girl won, and Chitoge will surely win, so yeah both best girls wins.
Feb 25, 2016 3:45 PM

Nov 2008
Itachi_0893 said:
steph96 said:

Well in oreimo the best girl won,

Oh dear god, NOPE.

Feb 25, 2016 11:50 PM

Mar 2015
Well... this is the evilest manga I will ever recommend people on.

I mean come on.... "let's build up the ship so big! That we will DESTROY IT INTO PIECES BECAUSE FUCK YOU SHIPPER AND I WILL DO IT MY WAY. MC #1 always win way!"

This is like watching a horror movie. We see everyone gets slaughter everytime they raised a flag. RIP Tsugumi, you are really enjoyable to read.

Why can't it be a harem ending? Marika, Haru, Yui, and now Tsugumi is dead. RIP all who fought for so long.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» To Nisekoi fans who like Chitoge, can you explain why you like her?

Kira_Illusionist - May 21

23 by Hassan2003 »»
Yesterday, 3:05 AM

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

99 by Kira_Illusionist »»
May 21, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.