Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

More episodes of Kodomo no Jikan! Many people have a hope! We give Suganuma motivation.

New
Feb 13, 2016 2:11 PM
Feb 2016
All people who watched "Kodomo no Jikan" to the end, know what I'm talking.

This anime series must be continued in any case. This anime is loved by soo many people, because the story is really romantic and caring. I know that there are perverse moments, but it doesn't care. All the people who say that this anime is perverse, have not watched it to the end. After i heard, that this anime is no longer produced, i was very sad and i cried. But i have hope since this moment, that someday Eiji Suganuma is working on Kodomo no Jikan.

5 years have passed and i have to do something. I speak for the whole community. This anime series must be continued! It motivates so many people. I hope the community of Kodomo no Jikan is still alive.

Together we can prove that we all still believe in that. Pls pass this text to all people you know. I need every person who agrees with me, to give Eiji Suganuma motivation. I can do nothing more for that series.

I know my english isn't the best, but i tried it. I hope that i could talk to many people with this text. Please, there is might be a hope. I can't give up. If someone knows Eiji Suganuma, he should text him this post here. There are so many chapters, we want to see them in episodes.

Eiji Suganuma, if you are reading this, you need to know that the community want to give you motivation to work on Kodomo no Jikan. We stand by your side. You gave us motivation with this anime, so we give you now motivation to do more episodes.

I work on this text a long time and I hope that many people get their hope back.
Mar 21, 2016 9:50 AM
Aug 2014
Good luck with that.
Mar 5, 2017 3:43 PM
Nov 2010
Yep, i subscribe too this, this serie isn't dead, community live all time, but not on MAL.
Btw, look at this project:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/digitalmanga/kodomo-no-jikan-a-childs-time
After 10 years i have all time hope too see a Anime version of manga.
Last manga released on April 22, 2013 then why not do anime from manga after 4 years?

Fans, please be patient and have a hope.
Sorry for bad english and Bye

More topics from this board

» What reasons are there NOT to watch Kodomo no Jikan?

Carvewin91 - Jan 10, 2023

13 by luksthefool »»
Mar 19, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Episode 7 Discussion

Tenshin - Nov 25, 2007

25 by Acctra »»
Jan 10, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

deli53 - Nov 17, 2007

100 by Acctra »»
Jan 10, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Episode 12 Discussion

Maeni - Dec 17, 2008

44 by Erquint »»
Oct 13, 2023 3:16 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Episode 11 Discussion

Crisu - Dec 22, 2007

43 by Erquint »»
Oct 13, 2023 2:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.