Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 12, 2016 6:47 AM

Apr 2015
So I searched a bit on google because I wanted to know who the end girl will be.

And I came across a few pics.

Pictures

Those are the pictures and this is what Kanade said on the last picture to Chocolat.

Text at last pic

I can't not confirm this so don't quote me on it.

Source: http://newmangas.wocial.com/novelasligeras/16247735/noucome_vol_12_ilustraciones_final_mini_spoiler?orden=nuevo
Feb 12, 2016 7:17 AM

Jan 2010
Moved from the anime's sub-board
Feb 12, 2016 7:19 AM

Apr 2015
Shocked said:
Moved from the anime's sub-board

Thanks mate appreciate it.
Aug 13, 2017 10:08 AM

Mar 2015
Goddamnit... I remembered watching this anime a long time ago.. then got curious and realized that the ending is that Chocolat won the MC bowl. It's always the main girl who wins the MC bowl ain't it? Yukihira was such a great girl.

Sep 8, 2017 3:37 PM
Jan 2011
So did he get rid of the curse?
Dec 25, 2017 4:52 AM

Jun 2016
xsilicon9 said:
NO MATTER WHERE I LOOK NOBODY IS ANSWERING THIS QUESTION. I think this is the third forum thread where I've looked for answers to this.
Dec 25, 2017 4:53 AM

Apr 2015
Tenderizer17 said:
xsilicon9 said:
NO MATTER WHERE I LOOK NOBODY IS ANSWERING THIS QUESTION. I think this is the third forum thread where I've looked for answers to this.

I don't know either XD.
Dec 25, 2017 5:05 AM

Jun 2016
Soli_M said:
Tenderizer17 said:

I don't know either XD.
How about we decided it for ourselves.

Choose:
1. He got rid of the curse, and embraces all means of celebration. Perhaps he is too excited by his freedom, but ultimately, it's justified.
2. He failed to get rid of the curse, and is overcome with despair. He spends the rest of his life suffering, and eventually just concedes defeat, living as a zombie.
3. He is able to get rid of the curse, but chooses not to because he's grown attached.
Nov 3, 2018 3:11 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Well, this at least manages to bring some closure to anime onlies, thanks for the effort OP.
Jan 10, 2019 9:30 PM
Apr 2015
Ah man I remember watching this when I was 14. I know it isn't the best but I have a special place in mah heart for it lol. It's one of the few anime where I actually liked every character (especially Yukihira, aka best girl).
Man I hope the entire series gets translated one day.
Jun 10, 2019 1:07 AM
Jun 2019
Xiet said:
Ah man I remember watching this when I was 14. I know it isn't the best but I have a special place in mah heart for it lol. It's one of the few anime where I actually liked every character (especially Yukihira, aka best girl).
Man I hope the entire series gets translated one day.

You are right yukihira is best girl I wanted the MC to choose her I really felt bad for her because she had trouble talking to people
Apr 1, 2020 8:07 AM
Apr 2020
My bet is he freed from the curse since he fell in love with someone since the curse is for those who are dense (should i say it like that) although my theory is conflicted with the fact that the red haired loli teacher seems to got that curse and freed from it (did she fell in love with someone) but judging by the character.. it seems not to be the case (I made this theory by watching the anime only, so I'm very sorry if I was wrong) and also have a good day !
Jan 12, 2021 2:19 PM
Jul 2020
I scoured the sources any found this Reddit page that explains the light novels in detail pretty well.

Link here: https://www.reddit.com/r/NouCome/comments/ezue3i/light_novel_summaries/

PS if you try to go here the summaries are kinda difficult to read because they are divided into different posts rather than one consecutive post so to get the full story read that posts under the name: LN summary /a/non
Or
Read the light green text

For whoever wants a basic summary of the entire ending, here you go.

The god responsible for the ERABEs is Amagami Sora (Sora), the god of love. Sora however doesn’t understand and can’t fall in love. To try to learn how to fall in love, in the past she met Kanade, made him fall in love with her, proceeded to reject him and thereby make Kanade unable to feel love. She did this so she could watch him learn to love again and help her do the same.

Kanade in the end chooses Chocolat as the one he loves and Yukihira and Youji accept this outcome. Also the ERABEs are now over since he fell in love.

Chocolat is also technically not a real person because she is created by god to serve them, however while she occupies her body in the world she is a real person. She is killed by Sora.

Shikibami Iono is another girl who loves Kanade and her body is occupied by Sora.

Sora however still didn’t understand love and gives one more ERABE:

1. I love Chocolat. Chocolat stays dead, Sora leaves Shibakami's body, killing her
2. I love Shibakami Iono, Chocolat is revived and Sora stays in Shibakami's body

Kanade picks 2. But it is then revealed Iono isn’t real and both Kanade and Chocolat have their memories erased of each other and Sora forces Kanade to love her.

After a while Chocolat visits Kanade and Soras house but still being brainwashed doesn’t remember Kanade however both of the, feel awkward the whole time. Eventually after Chocolat leaves both of the start crying for a unknown reason.

Kanade remembers Chocolat and Sora is angry that the brainwashing stopped working. Eventually both Chocolat and Kanade remember each other and falling in love. This is explained by saying true love transcends the impossible.

In the very end ie Volume 12.

Sora turns herself in to the God government. Yukihira abandons her old personality and makes new friends. UOG goes to college in America. And Kanade is about to propose to Chocolat when the ERABE interrupts.

To be clear the ERABE is actually a person living inside Kanade named Tomoe. Technically speaking the curse isn’t actually lifted but Tomoe has complete control over the ERABEs. Kanade did have to option to kill Tomoe thereby eliminating the ERABEs however he didn’t want to kill Tomoe so he accepted his fate. The ending is Tomoe proposing to Chocolat but getting interrupted by an ERABE.

That’s my full summary of the ending. I personally wanted Yukihira end but whatever. Like I said earlier the for a deeper in depth summary go to the Reddit post above and follow the links on there. If you have question let me know and I’ll try to answer.
Mar 1, 2021 12:27 PM
Aug 2011
What does Seira Kokubyakuin (school student president) had to do with the god and ERABE? It's shown that she seems to know something in the anime but she doesn't appear in your summary

More topics from this board

» The ending? (spoilers)

xNaxo - Nov 17, 2016

4 by valoon »»
Mar 2, 2023 5:52 PM

» Does Noucome Light novel and Manga have the Same Story?

removed-user - Jan 4, 2015

3 by Hamody_Asgail »»
Jan 29, 2019 5:57 AM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Volume 5 Chapter 4 Discussion

not_in_use417 - Jun 24, 2014

3 by catastrophe01 »»
Feb 16, 2016 1:11 AM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Volume 5 Chapter 3 Discussion

not_in_use417 - Jun 24, 2014

0 by not_in_use417 »»
Jun 24, 2014 4:01 AM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Volume 5 Chapter 2 Discussion

not_in_use417 - Jun 23, 2014

0 by not_in_use417 »»
Jun 23, 2014 10:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.