Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Erased
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (16) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 4, 2016 10:39 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Saitama just found himself a rival
Feb 4, 2016 10:40 AM
Feb 2014
That cliffhanger! I hope she didn't die from the fire. And this dudes life sucks
Feb 4, 2016 10:40 AM

Mar 2013
Levian-X said:
Did anyone else catch this during the Opening..?

People have been talking about seeing some major things in the opening (and made threads about it), so I've refrained from watching it... not gonna risk checking your spoiler box either.
Feb 4, 2016 10:41 AM

May 2009
moodie said:
Xenocrisi said:

She could have lied about her age too.
thats just utterly stupid

Haha.. I was just thinking that. Airi does remind me of Hinazuki ... But I guess it's a different sense of connection. Like an eerie reminder.

Man.. this show makes me feel dread. It's so well done.. there really is that creepy foreboding. I was a little annoyed though that despite realising that her house was on fire and the killer was around, she opened the door to the flames. She's quick witted, I hoped she would have jumped out the window or something. But then again... yeah.. belief is hard to digest when you're in the net.
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Feb 4, 2016 10:41 AM

Jan 2015
Levian-X said:

Yes, but I didn't stop the OP because I don't want to be spoilered (I opened your spoiler for a half second so I didn't see the man clearly).
Feb 4, 2016 10:46 AM

Dec 2015
I have a guess, a wild card here:

What if Airi is Sataru's daughter? When Airi told her story about her father, she said a few things that's can be a metaphor for Sataru's life:

People not believing that her father could've stolen the chocolate bar (I believe it was) = People not believing that Sataru killed his mother.

Her father quitting from his job afterwards = Sataru quitting the pizza place.

It's just..being married thing can't be compared to Sataru since he's not with any one..

---------
It's just a wild card, doubt any of the stuff I'm saying will be true.
I ship @Cewkie and @DarkZeroCalibur
Feb 4, 2016 10:47 AM

Jan 2016
I didn't notice it when i was reading the manga, but blonde kid's kind of a dick sometimes. Come on dude, you just figured out that your friend's girlfriend (?) may be missing/dead and the first thing you do is telling him?

Also, i finally spoiled myself and looked at the freeze frame in the opening that allegedly shows the killer... but that actually tells me nothing. He looks a bit like one character, but it clearly can't be him because of some small details, and his face is actually kind of generic in this show, and Satoru is 29 years old, so we can assume that it can't really be anyone prior to the timeskip if it looks too much like them because surely their appearance changed, and that also opens up the possibility that someone who didn't look like him at all grew up to look like him and my head hurts. I guess i could probably tell if i looked at it again, but i don't really want to be spoiled, so i'll refrain from that.
It's taking all of my willpower to not read ahead, despite how much i want to know what happens next. Wish me luck you guys.
GhostofSide6Feb 4, 2016 10:51 AM
"Now you have your answer. That's Fire Bomber. We don't know their past or future... they're just here. That's all there is." - Akiko Lips
Feb 4, 2016 10:50 AM

Jul 2012
Levian-X said:

Thank you! I am not the only one who suspects this man as the killer behind all the murders. He also looks like the teacher from from the past but since 18 have progressed in history it would explain why he looks different. Plus, it looks like the same guy who was talking to the manager in this episode based on the suits and voices.
neonBdragonFeb 4, 2016 10:55 AM
Feb 4, 2016 10:50 AM
Sep 2015
Truth4Lies said:
omg the guy who talked with the manager is the teacher right?They had the same voice.

YO THATS EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT.
Feb 4, 2016 10:52 AM

Jun 2015
I can't believe anyone giving it a 9 or lower. this anime is perfect imo. no words to describe this anime. all I can say is wow...
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Feb 4, 2016 10:53 AM

Nov 2011
Airi and Hinazuki definitly have some kind of connection. Even in episode one I believe Airi was asking Satoru if he is stupid. BUT OH MAN when he came back to the present I was pumped, I was hoping that he would be going back and forth and it looks like we'll get it. I just hope he doesn't lose his relationship with Airi and Hinazuki. Also Airi living with her brother now is interesting, especially since Satoru only slightly changed the future.

If you look closely at the opening you can make even more theories especially Satoru's fate.

ALL HE HAS TO DO IS LOOK AT THAT PAPER THOUGH! IT'S THAT SIMPLE! LOL

Also Airi's right Jab...oh my god!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 4, 2016 10:53 AM

Jan 2015
Oh, he's "back" to 2006... Guess it's a Game Over for now.
I smell something "fishy" at that Pizza store. Not about the guest, but about the Manager. About what he said about Airi. Could it be that he... Oh well.
MasceraFeb 4, 2016 11:05 AM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Feb 4, 2016 10:54 AM

Apr 2015
This show has some stupid moments but I'm enjoying it so far. Kind of sad that she died... Hope it doesn't disappoint.
It's time you look inward and begin asking yourself the big question, "Who are you, and what do you want?" - Uncle Iroh
Feb 4, 2016 10:55 AM

Jul 2014
RayAdha said:
Back to present time....nice to see the cute Airi once more~

So....if Satoru somewhat fails or finishes his job on the past he would go back to the present time? Quite convenient power, I thought he would spend the rest of his time on the past's timeline.

Airi and the manager are bit too trusting.....they're willing to help a murder suspect just because they believe he wouldn't do something like that.
....and I was right.....

What the fuck are you even talking about? It wasn't Satoru who lit Airi's house on fire....
Feb 4, 2016 10:55 AM

Apr 2014
I'm tempted to read the manga just so I know what happens next

The wait each week is dreadful

Feb 4, 2016 10:56 AM
Nov 2015
I have to love Airi, even if her motivation for believing in Satoru is kind of stupid. That goddamn jab onto that fucker's face tho
Feb 4, 2016 10:56 AM

Jul 2012
OrangeJP said:

Be strong. Do not go into the darkness.
Feb 4, 2016 10:59 AM
Apr 2014
Finally back to 2006
Kayo's mom is such a piece of shit, holy shit fucking kill this bitch already, RIP Kayo
The Pizza manager meets a very suspicious glass wearing individual
Someone burns Airi's house, right after she sees a very suspicious glass wearing individual talking with the manager.
The killer has now targeted all 3 girls linked with Satoru.
Drake1000Feb 4, 2016 11:03 AM
Feb 4, 2016 11:00 AM

Dec 2014
Another stellar episode, I love how they're building up the mystery and suspense. Real thrilling episode, Never really expected the killer to target Airi as well, But I suppose that should have been obvious xD

So I'm guessing Airi's death will be the trigger for his second relapse into the past giving him another chance to save the fate of Kayo and eventually his Mom and Airi.

Seems like some sort of a Butterfly Effect situation, All these small differences that Satoru makes during his past will eventually add up and change the outcome for the better or worse.
If anything I'm still in the dark about the killer's motives, Can't seem to find a proper motive as to why the killer murdered Satoru's Mom.
Feb 4, 2016 11:01 AM
Aug 2014
If only they made this anime a full length one not a short. What, you say it is a 25 mnis long anime.
Feb 4, 2016 11:03 AM

Sep 2015
neonBdragon said:
Levian-X said:

Thank you! I am not the only one who suspects this man as the killer behind all the murders. He also looks like the teacher from from the past but since 18 have progressed in history it would explain why he looks different. Plus, it looks like the same guy who was talking to the manager in this episode based on the suits and voices.

I thought the same thing about the teacher, but totally forgot about the passing of time and the possibility of a new appearance.
I don't know why, but there is something..off about him since the very beginning (at least for me).
Can't wait for the next episode!
Feb 4, 2016 11:06 AM
Jul 2012
So fun so fun. Just wish there weren't so many series this year doing the re concept it's going to be fun to see how this series end.
Feb 4, 2016 11:08 AM

Nov 2015
Omg.....Hinazuki...... Airi.... NUH ... DAMN YOU KILLER !!!!

I'm surprised that he went back to 2006... I mean, I thought that he saved Hinazuki, then this stupid Manager who "want to protect Airi" is so suspect that he's dah killer, then
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAT AIRI !!! Your house!!! DON'T DIE !!!!!!!
Feb 4, 2016 11:10 AM
Jul 2018
I felt bad for Kayo and Airi.
Feb 4, 2016 11:12 AM
Jul 2018
Airi's got quite a punch lol.

I really feel bad for airi's father, ALL THAT OVER A CHOCOLATE BAR.
Feb 4, 2016 11:16 AM

May 2012
Ok so the ones who killed Kayo were really her mother and her guy...we can see Kayo's body on the floor when the man talked to Kayo's mother.

So this mean the other kids were killed by a person not related to Kayo's case? I doubt Kayo's mother killed all of them, but we can't deny anymore that she killed her daughter.
I despise woke people.
Feb 4, 2016 11:19 AM

Jan 2016
Kaetokiha said:
Ok so the ones who killed Kayo were really her mother and her guy...we can see Kayo's body on the floor when the man talked to Kayo's mother.

So this mean the other kids were killed by a person not related to Kayo's case? I doubt Kayo's mother killed all them, but we can't deny anymore that she killed her daughter.

Maybe Rubber Boots Guy is someone who is hired to dispose of bodies? Although that brings up the question of why so many kids happened to die at the same time and needed to be disposed of.
"Now you have your answer. That's Fire Bomber. We don't know their past or future... they're just here. That's all there is." - Akiko Lips
Feb 4, 2016 11:21 AM

Sep 2015
OrangeJP said:

I thought the same thing XD

Hope Airi's alive although I doubt she is, she I my favorite character by far.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Feb 4, 2016 11:21 AM

May 2009
Haha.. Airi x Kayo match... I even thought about a rebirth lol. That's stretching it.

You know.. it was a bit weird.. this arson..
I wonder if the fire Satoru's mom was talkin about in ep 1 has some connection..

I was also thinking the teacher since the moment Satoru timezoned.. but hmm.. we saw a new character.. how is his mom's co-worker related? Another suspect.. and wearing glasses. And his mom also said that she knew the abductor well. Ahhh.. But the abductor was younger... But the killer is diff... ahhhh....

And that blond kid and the teacher were talking... ahhhhh!
I don't know.. Yeah.. maybe I don't want to figure anything out and be shocked and surprised. hmm.. I should refrain from the forums then..
KundaliniFeb 4, 2016 11:25 AM
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Feb 4, 2016 11:23 AM

Mar 2013
Yea okay, now I'm absolutely convinced, after listening to it again.

Feb 4, 2016 11:24 AM

May 2012
GhostofSide6 said:
Kaetokiha said:

So this mean the other kids were killed by a person not related to Kayo's case? I doubt Kayo's mother killed all them, but we can't deny anymore that she killed her daughter.

Maybe Rubber Boots Guy is someone who is hired to dispose of bodies? Although that brings up the question of why so many kids happened to die at the same time and needed to be disposed of.

But her body was still there in the house when Satoru went to visit so she was not disposed by someone else, at least not at the time. Maybe those footsteps belonged to Kayo's mother guy.

Seems like the bitch mother got away with the murder because of the other kidnappings. The police thought it was someone else kidnapping kids and she was not the suspect anymore.
KaeUBWFeb 4, 2016 11:40 AM
I despise woke people.
Feb 4, 2016 11:25 AM

Sep 2015
I found it really weird that anyone with common sense would open a door with visible smoke coming from the other side and a perfectly good window in the same room. Plus, Airi is 17 so she should understand how fire works.
Feb 4, 2016 11:27 AM
Jul 2018
ERASED's message this week: A marriage is worth about 1 bar of chocolate
Feb 4, 2016 11:27 AM

Apr 2014
This was the weakest episode so far. I didn't like how they just rushed through the three chapters they adapted and really hope this isn't a bad sign for the coming episodes.
Feb 4, 2016 11:28 AM
Apr 2014
Harlequina said:
Yea okay, now I'm absolutely convinced, after listening to it again.

Or maybe they're just low on staff.
Feb 4, 2016 11:28 AM

Apr 2014
JustArsan said:
depending on where u go and being in a small conservative town, theft is a big issue.

in some third world countries ppl beat u in the middle of the street for stealing something. so if u open ur mind a bit ull realize it isnt that far fetched.
Feb 4, 2016 11:30 AM

Jul 2014
Oh my! What an episode!! What an anime!!! Airi please... Don't leave us!!
Feb 4, 2016 11:31 AM

Jun 2014
FML MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I CANT EVEN BREATH I'M CRYING SO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY??!?!?!?!?!!???!!!?!??!
Feb 4, 2016 11:32 AM
Aug 2014
The teacher is guilty as hell. Even the opening shows bad vibes about him.
Feb 4, 2016 11:33 AM

Nov 2015
Xenocrisi said:
aznsensation801 said:
can someone post a gif of Airi's punch?

How did you get that gif? Nice one!
Feb 4, 2016 11:33 AM
Jul 2018
moodie said:
JustArsan said:
depending on where u go and being in a small conservative town, theft is a big issue.

in some third world countries ppl beat u in the middle of the street for stealing something. so if u open ur mind a bit ull realize it isnt that far fetched.

Japan isn't Africa though. It's really far fetched to even call the police for a ~50 Cent chocolate bar, I'd think. But the characters in this anime are really weirdly written anyway.. Kids don't act like kids, the motives of the mother are completely nonexistent right now. But it's solid nonetheless.
Feb 4, 2016 11:34 AM

Feb 2014
Not convinced that Kayo's parents are responsible. I mean why were there boot tracks leaving the shed but the her body still inside? I am thinking the mother beat her and left her out there in the shed like usual and the killer got to her then they find her dead. Or maybe she was just disposed of in her shed so the parents are framed.
Feb 4, 2016 11:34 AM

Apr 2014
JustArsan said:
moodie said:

Japan isn't Africa though. It's really far fetched to even call the police for a ~50 Cent chocolate bar, I'd think. But the characters in this anime are really weirdly written anyway.. Kids don't act like kids, the motives of the mother are completely nonexistent right now. But it's solid nonetheless.
japan is conservative as well as their country area being extremely tradtional
Feb 4, 2016 11:36 AM

Dec 2014
Best anime for this season so far, can't wait every week to watch one ep who makes me want to see more beacause every cliffhanger introduce at the last 2 mins was good, and I'm always shocked. I'm so fucking sad to know Hinazuki once again died fuck this murderer but atleast we know with this ep this time is her mom and her father killed her (not sure but when i saw the body lying on the floor that must be real) fuck this, I was pissed of her mom when she thrown the present made by Hinazuki for Satoru. And the scene Airi punch her boss, makes me feel so good, Airi was one of the characters I liked so much with Hinazuki and Satoru mother. Airi is a girl who can trust Satoru, likewise for Satoru :), but something intrigues me, Airi always said ''are you stupid or what'', she has a link with Hinazuki, or just coincidence? And the manager who talked with the pizzaria boss, I think he is the teacher of Satoru when he was a kid. Moreover the voice was similar, a little bit more old than earlier but i dont know if he burned Airi house and the killer of Satoru mom's, if that is what I though, this hypothesis is too easy for everyone, I'm sure the author knows, and will be more difficult to find the real murderer. Maybe, the teacher and Hinazuki parent's were partner in crime of Hinazuki not sure but I think. Well, last thing, wow that cliffhanger ! I'm sure Saotoru will come to save Airi !!!!! I hope so much !
FallencyFeb 4, 2016 11:39 AM
Feb 4, 2016 11:37 AM
Jan 2013
Okay, we all knew that this series wasn't gonna be all sunshine and roses but man is the situation becoming more and more bleak! [spoiler}Kayo's mom can go suck it. I hate that wench...kinda figured that Satoru had basically only changed the time and manner of death for Kayo, as stated in my comment for ep. 4, but seriously. What a monster![/spoiler]

I honestly didn't expect this to be a "jump to the past/jump to the present" type series but I'm excited to see what's coming next. Thought we'd spend the entire series til' the very end in the past and come back at the very end. I like what they're actually doing much better though! I feel like we'll be able to see some disastrous possible outcomes, and seeing the results of Satoru's various actions sounds awesome/terrifying. Hope they stick with this style!

Also...I had no idea a chocolate bar could f*** your life up to such a degree. I knew that there was a reason I didn't like them.

Also, also....I think One Punch Man's Saitama has met his match! And her name is Katagiri Airi!!! My reaction:
Enjeru0taku002Feb 4, 2016 11:46 AM
Feb 4, 2016 11:38 AM
Apr 2014
JustArsan said:

Haha and he didn't even flipping steal it.
This series portrays women's terrible side very well, a shit mom, a shit wife and more to come.
Feb 4, 2016 11:38 AM

Apr 2013
moodie said:
JustArsan said:

hey dude what's it feel like to be quoted by someone with less than 200 anime watched
おれはPigAmericanです
おれはばか

i am average american man i enjoy
bad game runescape
Feb 4, 2016 11:39 AM

Jan 2016
Kaetokiha said:
GhostofSide6 said:

But her body was still there in the house when Satoru went to visit so she was not disposed by someone else, at least not at the time. Maybe those footsteps belonged to Kayo's mother guy.

Seems like the bitch mother got away with the murder because of the other kidnappings. The police thought it was someone else kidnappings kids and she was not the suspect anymore.

Oh, i was confused with the times there. What you said seems to be the most plausible explanation then.

Apr 2014
mrkm said:
moodie said:

hey dude what's it feel like to be quoted by someone with less than 200 anime watched
feels like nothing since my sig is obviously bait
Jun 2012
I was not expecting him to jump back to the present like that! Also, if you don't run from the cops they won't suspect you? You are her son...
Pages (16) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Any media like Erased

Alioli360 - May 25

45 by MissingNo178 »»
31 minutes ago

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2016

1402 by busconoviaaa »»
May 26, 10:18 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

833 by saranglolxd »»
May 14, 9:12 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2016

1107 by bakakisima »»
Apr 23, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2016

899 by bakakisima »»
Apr 12, 2:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.