Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 8, 2016 10:23 PM

Feb 2013
Finally, something I don't need a sub for!

Tho hearing Korean in anime-like stuff is kinda weird.
Feb 10, 2016 8:07 AM

Apr 2010
JPthugnificent said:

Can you be nice and translte it? Even if it's on the video itself. As you surely can see, there's demand for that *puppy face*

Feb 10, 2016 12:36 PM

Feb 2013
EfiChan said:
JPthugnificent said:

Can you be nice and translte it? Even if it's on the video itself. As you surely can see, there's demand for that *puppy face*

I would if I knew how to edit the stuff. Not really knowledgeable in those areas.
Feb 10, 2016 2:15 PM

Feb 2013
Alrighty, after some advice from a PM, I've decided to sub this. Should take 1-2 weeks, maybe more, since I don't have TOO much time, but I'll try to finish and upload it within a week.
Feb 11, 2016 8:49 AM

Apr 2010
JPthugnificent said:
Alrighty, after some advice from a PM, I've decided to sub this. Should take 1-2 weeks, maybe more, since I don't have TOO much time, but I'll try to finish and upload it within a week.

You're awesome! Thank you so much!

Feb 11, 2016 2:37 PM

Jan 2013
That subtitle is pure garbage, don't pay attention.
Feb 11, 2016 4:09 PM

Apr 2015
Annuvin said:
Well, if you say so. Some guy known as 'heliopoliss' is supposed to upload a better version translated from Russian soon so you can wait till then, I suppose.

There's no Russian translation yet.
Vsegda7Feb 11, 2016 4:13 PM
Feb 11, 2016 4:29 PM

Apr 2015
Annuvin said:
@Vsegda7
Apparently there is one.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3qandz
(That video has the 'bad' English subs too, idk how bad they really are though since my understanding of Korean and Russian is close to none.)

//There's another one with Russian dubbing too.
http://animevost.org/tip/ova/1650-dvoryanstvo-ova-noblesse-pamyeol-ui-sijak-1-iz-1.html

Wow, thanks! Watching it now, can post a summary if anyone needs one.
Feb 11, 2016 4:37 PM

Jan 2013
Annuvin said:
Well, if you say so. Some guy known as 'heliopoliss' is supposed to upload a better version translated from Russian soon so you can wait till then, I suppose.

Yea, that Russian dubbing may be a good one.
Feb 11, 2016 10:18 PM

Feb 2013
Annuvin said:
In case somebody's interested I found English subs (apparently extracted from a Dailymotion video) on Nyaa. Not sure how accurate they are since I haven't watched the OVA yet but here you go:
https://mega.nz/#!NtBGhCQJ!FstbYhSQ84IZ__z5yzi2pg-nm-QFhAi-PQiSa7WvhzU

It's just an srt file so I hope the link doesn't violate any rules.

Huh, I'm almost halfway done into subbing this... should I not bother? Kinda gives me less motivation now that I've read this...
Feb 12, 2016 3:48 AM

Jan 2013
Nah, as i said; that sub is shit. You have our support. :P
Feb 12, 2016 12:12 PM

Jun 2010
[quote=AC_4ce message=44639300]
yoite- said:
I don't know is there something before this like manga etc, so all I know is from the ova.
I personally don't like vampire things when they're not acting like real vampires. I don't know yet if Rai is a vampire or something else, but since the other vampire was supposed to kneel him, I think Rai should be a vampire aswell.

So I wouldn't like at all that Rai is eating normal food and enduring sun. But if he isn't a vampire, then it's fine.

The fights were good and this show would be good if it was longer.
But I hate how Rai looks like Kuran Kaname. :D

Thank you that explained it. :)
yoite-Feb 12, 2016 12:24 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2016 4:02 PM

Feb 2013
Hey guys! I subbed it~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX_n8XD1ASw

It's unlisted for now but I'll change it to public after a bit.

Oh, there are some weird cuts at the beginning and the ending, but it only affected the ED, which you guys can watch/listen from a raw vid, so hopefully that's not too bad.

UPDATE: the youtube video is down! My first copyright strike! w00t!

Seriously tho, you now should be able to find a better version of the sub on nyaa now.
JPthugnificentFeb 15, 2016 6:25 PM
Feb 12, 2016 7:17 PM
Jan 2016
JPthugnificent said:
Hey guys! I subbed it~

Oh, there are some weird cuts at the beginning and the ending, but it only affected the ED, which you guys can watch/listen from a raw vid, so hopefully that's not too bad.

Thank you so much. :D
Feb 13, 2016 9:02 AM

Apr 2010
Laugasts said:
JPthugnificent said:
Hey guys! I subbed it~

Thank you so much. :D

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000

Feb 13, 2016 1:40 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Thanks for the subs @JPthugnificent!

Pretty good OVA. Muzaka got crazy! His fight with Raizel was sick. I hope it gets an anime series!

4/5
Feb 13, 2016 3:58 PM

Feb 2013
Annuvin said:
Nice job, although the video quality is a bit lacking. It's a shame you didn't use the 1080p raw from Nyaa.

Yeah, I used a 720p YouTube video but somehow the quality got downgraded to 480 after the conversion and all that. At least it's not 360p :P I still think 480 is crisp enough when watching from a regular HD screen tbh.
Feb 14, 2016 9:24 AM
Feb 14, 2016 10:14 AM

Sep 2012
Thanks JPthugnificent!
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
Feb 14, 2016 12:06 PM

Nov 2014
JPthugnificent said:
Hey guys! I subbed it~

Thank you. Job well done. ^^
Not sure if someone mentioned this or not, but I think it's "Roctis" when Franky says "Lopis". :D And that "road" thing could be Lord, but not 100% sure as I already forgot what they talked about in that part. xD
I am a kawaii potato.~
Feb 14, 2016 1:20 PM
Sep 2013
JPthugnificent said:
Hey guys! I subbed it~

Thanks for the subs! Glad to be able to see it at last!

It's very interesting to see how Rai went to sleep and what made Muzak hate the humans
Selena-DragonyFeb 14, 2016 1:23 PM
Feb 14, 2016 1:58 PM

Sep 2014
JPthugnificent said:
Hey guys! I subbed it~

Thank for subbing. I really enjoyed it.
Feb 14, 2016 1:59 PM

Feb 2013
adela-dulindwen said:
JPthugnificent said:
Hey guys! I subbed it~

Not sure if someone mentioned this or not, but I think it's "Roctis" when Franky says "Lopis". :D And that "road" thing could be Lord, but not 100% sure as I already forgot what they talked about in that part. xD

Hmm, I was searching through the wiki for name spellings, but I guess I just missed Roctis. Also, that being Lord would make so much sense haha. Me not proof-reading is a bad habit tbph :P
Feb 14, 2016 5:17 PM

Aug 2015
Just like the other OVA this one was epic.
Feb 14, 2016 5:49 PM
Jul 2018
Thanks for taking the time and effort to subs this JPthugnificent.

Damn so much spoiler in this anime and how come this is better than Noblesse Awakening. Japan you have disappointed me. :'(
Great music and animation and this was made before Noblesse Awakening. I guess they didn't take the effort to watch this first before animating Noblesse Awakening.
Feb 14, 2016 6:20 PM

Jan 2008
The subs currently out could have been better, but certainly better than nothing. It was... watchable. Looking forward to seeing a better version come out. Though I wish they would just make Noblesse into a full series already.

For a girl who has never trained outside of hunting and fishing...she's pretty damn good to have taken out a whole squad of armed soldiers, with their own weapons, and stealing a horse. Then again she was
which may explain her strength and natural instinct. Really sucks that almost
died in the explosion....well, maybe not the soldiers that would kill innocent people like civilian women and children, those ones I'm glad got taken out in the explosion.
Feb 14, 2016 8:51 PM

Feb 2015
It's a little awkward to hear Korean haha.
Feb 14, 2016 10:49 PM

Aug 2009
Much better than the other OVA, didn't feel as rushed or incoherent, the final fight was pretty awesome.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Feb 15, 2016 11:36 AM

Jul 2013
That was bloody great!
Feb 15, 2016 1:01 PM

Jan 2015
Korean or whatever that language was felt really weird...like outha place...action was awesome....and again foolish humans doing dog work....art & ost was nice...OVERALL 7/10
Moving onto sequel...
Feb 15, 2016 3:14 PM

Feb 2013
Hey, guys. I just posted a version 2 of the sub on nyaa. It's 1080p, and I fixed the typos and misspelled names and all that.

I have my username as the front header, so look for that.

:D

(I really need a blog site or something for this)
JPthugnificentFeb 16, 2016 10:22 AM
Feb 15, 2016 9:01 PM

Mar 2008
I'm somewhat familiar with Korean (K-drama), but it definitely felt out of place. I thought the soundtrack could have been much better.

7/10.
Feb 15, 2016 11:21 PM

Feb 2015
much superior to the OVA, although i knew what was going to happen in the OVA so maybe that's why i think so.

i found the fighting animation much better than the OVA as well, but what this company had and what IG didn't was an actual plot to push out. they had to include the premise when the prequel was based off the audience's knowledge who had actually read the book. so the fights in this one got to last longer than inside of the other.

i still greatly enjoyed rai's kneel though :P

i also enjoyed this more than the OVA because it was much more akin to rai's personality. in IG's version they smashed the 78 chapters together and therefore smashed all the parts when he talked, making it seem like he talks like regular person. in this one he was much quieter and to himself and i loved that.
TomDayFeb 16, 2016 8:23 PM
Feb 16, 2016 10:29 PM

Nov 2011
I might be the odd one out here but I find this OVA to be average.

The animation is not as good as the Awakening OVA imo. In addition, I didn't find Ashlyn to be a likable character at all and easily forgettable. The action was nice and all but kinda expected from Rai's abilities. The way he introduced himself in this OVA also felt underwhelming.

Decent choreography and the music is solid though. The voice tones took me slightly by surprise but got used to it pretty fast.
Feb 17, 2016 2:31 PM

Nov 2014
JPthugnificent said:
adela-dulindwen said:

Hmm, I was searching through the wiki for name spellings, but I guess I just missed Roctis. Also, that being Lord would make so much sense haha. Me not proof-reading is a bad habit tbph :P

Hahah...well, it's not a big mistake. ^^ But when I heard Franky say "Lopis" I knew it was a name cause otherwise I wouldn't have noticed it, and I searched subtitles to see who it was and.....got a potato. :P Then I had to list all characters with similar names and remembered Roctis (because they sometimes spell it as Loctis).
You did great job. ^^
I am a kawaii potato.~
Feb 17, 2016 5:33 PM

Feb 2015
also is it just me or does the werewolf guy totally look like choe

Feb 17, 2016 8:27 PM

Oct 2008
Wow! This is such a masterpiece!
5/5!
10/10!

Feb 18, 2016 7:43 AM

May 2012
The fight was very good. I wish if we get full adaptation for Noblesse
Feb 19, 2016 9:04 PM

Jun 2014
Damn that was one of the most grotesque scenes Ive seen in anime. Muzaka's bones and shit stickin out all over. but too bad the gore wasnt overly detailed.
Feb 20, 2016 8:17 AM

Mar 2014
Don't know what all the hype's about

It's one of the most boring OVAs I've watched in a while. I almost fell asleep at one point

The voice acting was also cringeworthy at certain points. Most of the Korean anime dubs I've heard have had far superior voice acting

3/10
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Feb 20, 2016 3:30 PM

Jan 2015
This was lackluster and boring. Typical B-grade plot. Main character as interesting as the tree in front of my house. At least the fight scenes were great.
5/10
Feb 21, 2016 9:37 AM
Apr 2014
lmao okay what the fuck
i feel like i have to watch awakening to actually understand what's happening now
Feb 27, 2016 7:52 PM
Aug 2011
I cried after the end, Raizel has such a sad story. Ashlyn is quite a week character and kind of bothers me how Muzaka only gets fooled... He got angry and decided to kill all human race and destroy his friend(note: the only guy who really cares about him), you have I don't know how many hundreds of yeras man, get a hold of yourself!!
Mar 4, 2016 7:40 PM
Jan 2015
I've been watching Noblesse. It was good for korean animation. I love the soundtrack. But I can't find the title of the song, or the singer T^T
help mee...
Mar 27, 2016 12:51 AM

Jun 2013
I really hope this can get a full Anime series soon. Even if it's just 12 or 13 episodes. It's needs a bigger following. The webtoon has a big fanbase and has over 2 billion views.
臭い-
Apr 1, 2016 3:36 PM

Feb 2013
It really sounded weird in korean.
She wasn't even killed by a human in the end.
The fight was a bit weird to be honest,I know werewolves have great regenerating power but I think they overdid it a bit, not in the sense Muzaka can't handle the injury but the entire injury part, he's strong himself, he wouldn't get those wounds that easy.
May 12, 2016 4:29 AM

Jun 2011
That was.. boring. I wish they would have animated the first few chapters of the series instead of just dropping a plot out of nowhere. Comedy is one of Noblesse's strong suite imo, not just the action.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 12, 2016 9:34 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Wish they would make this into a 40-minute video; some scenes felt rushed.

And dang, Ashlyn can fight. =( Poor father and daughter. And Rai omg, never seen him that badly hurt as much as this fight. (Well that did cause him to go to sleep..)
May 30, 2016 6:31 PM

Feb 2015
Bibimbapski said:
I really hope this can get a full Anime series soon. Even if it's just 12 or 13 episodes. It's needs a bigger following. The webtoon has a big fanbase and has over 2 billion views.

i would actually be quite pissed off if it was adapted that small. it has far too much content and potential to get smashed to something like that.

AC_4ce said:
yoite- said:
I don't know is there something before this like manga etc, so all I know is from the ova.
I personally don't like vampire things when they're not acting like real vampires. I don't know yet if Rai is a vampire or something else, but since the other vampire was supposed to kneel him, I think Rai should be a vampire aswell.

So I wouldn't like at all that Rai is eating normal food and enduring sun. But if he isn't a vampire, then it's fine.

The fights were good and this show would be good if it was longer.
But I hate how Rai looks like Kuran Kaname. :D

Thank you that explained it. :)

actually it's even simpler than that.
minor spoiler
TomDayJun 14, 2016 10:50 AM
Jun 10, 2016 11:23 PM

Feb 2015
(repost from another thread)

(https://www.yahoo.com/movies/line-webtoons-noblesse-hits-400th-180046851.html)

JunKoo Kim, founder of LINE Webtoon, said “Since launching on Discover, Noblesse has quickly grown to be a hit series read around the world and has now reached the milestone of its 400th chapter. In addition to the recent launch of the animated series Noblesse: Awakening, we are planning even more ways for the fans around the world to enjoy Noblesse.”

oh my gosh you guys, this basically seems like a confirmation-hint of a full season adaption!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Why is this listed in MAL?

ColtBuntline - May 1, 2016

4 by Allen_Walker84 »»
Mar 26, 2018 2:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.