Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2016 6:39 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow. Kazuki...

Two chapters in this volume basically has him sandwiched by two girls while another one of the chapters has his body being "examined" by them. It's like an every day thing for him now hmm??
Feb 9, 2016 3:24 PM

Oct 2015
Am I really the only one who actually looked at this? It really gives me the impression that light novels are nowhere near as followed as manga or anime series... What a shame.
Open to discussion and opposing views. It's the best way to keep your mind in good health and shape!
Apr 12, 2016 3:16 AM
Mar 2016
Yaboku98 said:
Am I really the only one who actually looked at this? It really gives me the impression that light novels are nowhere near as followed as manga or anime series... What a shame.

True enough.. it's kind of sad.. *places some cookies on the table*
Apr 12, 2016 1:21 PM

Oct 2015
SirWithCoffee said:
Yaboku98 said:

True enough.. it's kind of sad.. *places some cookies on the table*

*takes a cookie and bites* Wow, tasty ^^
I suppose reading itself is what people dislike. In Spain, reading books is considered by most young people as 'boring', and it looks pretty much the same here in the UK. And light novels have always been less popular than manga, I wonder why.
Back to the topic, I do believe that Basileus is going a bit farther than most ecchi novels, or at least the ones I've read. I haven't read the 11th volume yet, I guess I'll have to read it soon. I wonder what Kazuki will do next... XD
*puts a 5-yen coin on the table*
The cookie was delicious, thanks ^^
Open to discussion and opposing views. It's the best way to keep your mind in good health and shape!
Apr 12, 2016 2:27 PM
Mar 2016
Yaboku98 said:

I suppose reading itself is what people dislike. In Spain, reading books is considered by most young people as 'boring', and it looks pretty much the same here in the UK. And light novels have always been less popular than manga, I wonder why.
Back to the topic, I do believe that Basileus is going a bit farther than most ecchi novels, or at least the ones I've read. I haven't read the 11th volume yet, I guess I'll have to read it soon. I wonder what Kazuki will do next... XD

Well, it's the same in Germany. It's pretty obvious if you look at the publishers how they're going to get even manga adaptations of light novels but not the actual light novel.. it doesn't really make sense. I mean, I can understand the point of the amount of work to translate it. Aside from a few light novels there are almost none in Germany. We've got SAO and Black Bullet and maybe some others, but since I don't care about the german market for anime/manga/light novel I don't know if that changed. *laughs*

Volume 11 was... "juicy" is a fitting word, I guess? *tilts head*
Apr 12, 2016 2:50 PM

Oct 2015
SirWithCoffee said:
Yaboku98 said:

Well, it's the same in Germany. It's pretty obvious if you look at the publishers how they're going to get even manga adaptations of light novels but not the actual light novel.. it doesn't really make sense. I mean, I can understand the point of the amount of work to translate it. Aside from a few light novels there are almost none in Germany. We've got SAO and Black Bullet and maybe some others, but since I don't care about the german market for anime/manga/light novel I don't know if that changed. *laughs*

Volume 11 was... "juicy" is a fitting word, I guess? *tilts head*

Well, I haven't seen a single light novel translated to Spanish, so I guess Germany is still better than Spain. *sighs* The only good thing is that Spanish fansubs tend to put a good amount of effort in their subs. I guess it could be worse.

I do think the story in itself is interesting, but I also think 'juicy' is a very good word to describe it. Well done. *thumbs up*
Apr 12, 2016 4:19 PM
Mar 2016
Yaboku98 said:

Well, I haven't seen a single light novel translated to Spanish, so I guess Germany is still better than Spain. *sighs* The only good thing is that Spanish fansubs tend to put a good amount of effort in their subs. I guess it could be worse.

I do think the story in itself is interesting, but I also think 'juicy' is a very good word to describe it. Well done. *thumbs up*

*laughs* The story itself is interesting.. but the juicy parts are quite strong. And hell, I even think that the "progress" from the beginning with a hug / kiss to that was quite natural (the harem part aside). Not to mention that every girl has her own preference for that stuff. *nods*
Apr 13, 2016 7:34 AM

Oct 2015
SirWithCoffee said:

*laughs* The story itself is interesting.. but the juicy parts are quite strong. And hell, I even think that the "progress" from the beginning with a hug / kiss to that was quite natural (the harem part aside). Not to mention that every girl has her own preference for that stuff. *nods*

That's exactly what I thought. *nods energetically* It is an harem that tries to be as realistic as possible, and that is a great plus on my list. And the fact that relationships properly develop further than 'only friends' (unlike the 99% of harem stories I've read/watched) also adds to its quality. I'll read Volume 11 eventually, but I'm reading Index right now, so I have no idea when will I read it.
Apr 13, 2016 8:00 AM
Mar 2016
Yaboku98 said:

That's exactly what I thought. *nods energetically* It is an harem that tries to be as realistic as possible, and that is a great plus on my list. And the fact that relationships properly develop further than 'only friends' (unlike the 99% of harem stories I've read/watched) also adds to its quality. I'll read Volume 11 eventually, but I'm reading Index right now, so I have no idea when will I read it.

I want to catch up with Index.. buut.. I'm reading other stuff. So much to read. *nods*
I've started with Ultimate Antihero. It's quite entertaining.

And yes, Magika is it doing right with the harem route. I'm not the biggest fan of the "harem route turns into MC is choosing the girl from the 1st cover at the end". *laughs*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magika no Kenshi to Basileus Volume 11 Discussion

NeoAnkara - Mar 15, 2016

3 by hasnain96 »»
Oct 26, 2016 11:42 PM

Poll: » Magika no Kenshi to Basileus Volume 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2016

1 by rizkprazer »»
Oct 14, 2016 10:26 AM

Poll: » Magika no Kenshi to Basileus Volume 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2015

1 by fear80 »»
Jan 9, 2016 7:02 AM

Poll: » Magika no Kenshi to Basileus Volume 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2015

1 by Mordant »»
Dec 25, 2015 10:14 AM

Poll: » Magika no Kenshi to Basileus Volume 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Dec 3, 2015 9:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.