Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2009 11:12 PM
Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The purpose of the Outer Senshi is revealed, and a chance visit to the house where evil lives.
Jan 23, 2012 5:45 PM

Jun 2010
Maybe because I just watched Princess Jellyfish, but Hotaru's bedroom resembled nothing more to me than a deep, dark sea with luminescent jellyfish.
Jul 7, 2012 12:26 PM

Jan 2011
I was really confused seeing Kaori again considering it seemed as though she died already. Apparently, Tomoe revived her though. How cute, lol.

As for Hotaru, her constant weakness and fragility annoys me a bit. If I were Chibiusa, as a friend, I'd atleast ask why she's so sick and weak all the time.

I'm also ready for Mimete to die already, she's the worst of the Witches 5 yet.

I actually miss Eudial.
Feb 11, 2014 9:10 AM
Mar 2013
It was interesting to see the meeting between Tuxedo Mask and the Scouts from the outer solar system. I'm really surprised by Serena's naivety. How could she not tell the others that Kaorinite lives in the house with Rini's friends? That's too much of a coincidence.
emeraldrosaryFeb 11, 2014 9:19 AM
May 4, 2014 2:07 AM

Jul 2008
How Mimete took out Eudial still floors me, anyway it looks like the Outer soldiers true purpose is revealed, but Haruka and company are still making the same mistakes.
Jun 25, 2014 2:13 AM

Apr 2010
Kaori? Like, seriously? ._.
Jun 29, 2017 9:56 PM
Jul 2013
mimete is pretty useless. i'm not sure how she beat eudial, who was more involved and serious about being a death buster.

the reason behind the outer senshi not wanting to work with the inner senshi was revealed.
Jul 15, 2017 10:24 PM
Nov 2015
A reference to O'Henry's That Last Leaf??
Jul 15, 2017 10:27 PM
Nov 2015
The Outer Senshi's purpose is understandable. They focus on the outer dark forces and neglect evil that builds up on Earth itself.

So Professor after being almost defeated has shifted his focus on Reviving the Silence.

Ehhhhhhhh, so Kaorinite is not dead but just returns to being human?

LOVE HOW MIMETE IS SUCH AN OTAKU! (But she killed my Eugeal though)
Sean_NessmanJul 15, 2017 10:30 PM
Jul 15, 2017 10:36 PM
Nov 2015
And maybe, fortunately, Hotaru will be a yandere
Feb 9, 2018 1:46 PM
Aug 2014
At least Mamoru calls Haruka out on her bullshit.
Nov 1, 2018 5:50 AM

Mar 2017
Holy crap. Is that actual plot happening, explaining some of the stuff that has happened? So there WAS a reason why the "outer senshi" are stronger and distinctly different than the others. And their emo attitudes probably come from the fact that they are loners who hang out at the edge of the solar system all the time.

The one time Usagi easily recognizes someone, and she decides to ignore it... goshdangit, they are so dense. Hotaru proves to be a mysterious, interesting character. The Daimon of this week was pretty funny again, I like it when they are snarky, like the doorknob Daimon from an earlier episode. Too bad they don't put that much effort into all of them.

I liked Tuxedo Mask saying that they might not be as powerful individually, but it's their teamwork that makes them strong. I hope the outer senshi listened to what he said and stop being all edgy about their duty.
Feb 25, 2019 10:14 AM
Jun 2016
We finally get to see Setsuna's transformation scene. Oh, and Tuxedo Mask has a "transformation scene" as well. Lol.

I hope we could get a reason on why the Death Busters are stronger than the Dark Kingdom and the Black Moon Clan. From an "out-universe" explanation, it does makes sense that they're more powerful. Although initially, I've thought it was weird how a group of scientists is stronger than the groups associated with the literal faces of darkness or void/entropy of both the past and future. Then I've thought that there's probably a bit more behind the Death Busters, which is confirmed on one of the previous episodes. At least we get some explanation on why the Outer Senshi are more powerful.

I also find it a bit weird that Haruka claims that Usagi gets in the way. I guess it's true for some cases, but still. She is usually the one who finishes off the enemy and I think that's a pretty important role for most of the part. To make it even more ironic (for me, at least), Haruka lets her do a finisher and says: "now, Sailor Moon" à la Tuxedo Mask. Provided, maybe it was just Haruka being polite.
Jan 22, 2021 9:43 AM

Nov 2016
A bit of a hint of where the Death Busters got their power from and Kaolinite is back. That's what I remember, just not the why and how. Not complaining, tho, since I missed her cleavage.

Aside from that this episode felt like a gagfest.

Outer Senshi with their fabulous transformation

And Mamoru just like *leaves blowing in wind and puff*

What a contrast xD

Lold at the Usagi-Rei scene too

Then Mimete who's continuing to target handsome celebs, she really got that obsessed stalker vibe. Funny interactions with the monster and that strict deadlines caught me so offguard.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 15, 2022 1:30 AM

Mar 2020
Kaolinite needs a much better disguise - "Kaori", and a mildly different costume- my god.

I really like the Tomoes, Hotaru is pitiable while the professor is simultaneously sympathic (at least so far) and funny.

Sep 23, 2023 3:09 PM

Feb 2020
WOOOOORLLLDD SHHAKKKIINGG

man this hotaru girl is cute af

Dec 24, 2023 7:00 PM
Jan 2018
I'm a sucker for editor jokes. Mangaka and animators also despise the editor, even tho editors are the reason that are favorite media is as great as it is. But this Daimon was fun and smart. Tho she did that weird animal teeth snapping thing. If they are demons, it kinda makes sense, but it seems supper unnecessary.

Like the Outer Senshi transformation when everybody there already knew who was who. I guess it was to show how serious the convo was, but they could have just showed up in armor if it was that serious. Seemed more like episode runtime padding to me. In a show where the the MC has two transformation sequences and a finisher.

I guess Hotaru is a boys name, so the misunderstanding kinda makes sense. But I like Chibiusa so far. It probably helps that I skipped the filler and the whole season where she was a nuisance to the viewers.

I guess Mimette's deal is being a typical girl obsessed with celebrities, but also a villain. We already have 5 regular girls, plus the filler girls and friends that pop up from time to time. She seems pretty redundant to me.

I don't really know what Usagi could have done about Kaolinite in that situation. Her response was pretty believable. Was she supposed to blow up the house because she saw her enemy? None of the main 5 senshi roll like that.

I'm glad the scientist's weird eye is just a strange eyeglasses design. Or is it?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sailor Moon S Episode 13 Discussion

Kleferi - Sep 20, 2009

30 by Yes_that »»
Mar 24, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon S Episode 3 Discussion

Bwaffles - Feb 16, 2009

35 by Yes_that »»
Feb 20, 6:05 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon S Episode 37 Discussion

ChrisNP - Oct 1, 2011

23 by MFDOOMED »»
Dec 28, 2023 12:16 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon S Episode 36 Discussion

ChrisNP - Oct 1, 2011

25 by MFDOOMED »»
Dec 28, 2023 11:23 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon S Episode 35 Discussion

ChrisNP - Oct 1, 2011

19 by MFDOOMED »»
Dec 28, 2023 9:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.