Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 30, 2015 3:25 PM
Jul 2015
Ok,this may sound retarded but i didn't understood why the US Army shot Twelve only...i mean,if they shot Twelve it would have made sense that Nine should have been shot too.Am i missing something?(sorry for my horrendous english)
Oh,and the explosion of that nuclear bomb didn't made too much sense either (it was beautiful tho).What was Nine's intention?
"The bird of Hermes is my name
Eating my wings to make me tame"
Jan 15, 2016 11:28 AM

Dec 2015
mereutagh said:
Ok,this may sound retarded but i didn't understood why the US Army shot Twelve only...i mean,if they shot Twelve it would have made sense that Nine should have been shot too.Am i missing something?(sorry for my horrendous english)
Oh,and the explosion of that nuclear bomb didn't made too much sense either (it was beautiful tho).What was Nine's intention?

It didn't also made sense to me but this is my opinion & it could be wrong,

The soldiers were hesitating to kill "Nine" cause they feared for their own lives. Shooting "Nine" = Goodbye Japan cause the detonator would go off. Even thou the president ordered them but still, own lives comes first & they would've shot him but when they saw that he fell unconscious, they didn't consider him a threat.

And as for your second point, They made the atomic bomb go boom so that Japan would go backwards & also, the people would come to know the truth behind "Sphinx". That explosion made clear for the civilians that "Nine" & "Twelve" aren't terrorists & they have ulterior motives (Which is to frame the whole "Athena" group & punish them).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2014

349 by Mr_Fudgee »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2014

871 by ozrodger46 »»
May 6, 7:03 AM

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2014

417 by ozrodger46 »»
May 6, 7:02 AM

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2014

380 by Yavicci »»
Apr 24, 10:59 AM

» Boring

egosumjohn - Aug 30, 2023

22 by Pain »»
Apr 21, 7:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.