Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2015 12:31 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hmm started reading this today. The anime debuted last Fall so I was curious to see what additional content the LN has. So far the dialogues seems to have more expressions in them even in the first chapter.

It all began with...
Half a year ago –––

All of us in the literature club lost consciousness when a mysterious light suddenly filled the club room.

And when we regained our consciousness, all five of us could use supernatural powers.

It was at that time that I awakened to my <<Dark and Dark黒焰>>.

Should be fun.
Dec 30, 2021 1:25 PM
Sep 2018
J-Novel Club has licensed this work, and it's currently in pre-pub. (2022-02-14 release date)
I've read the first 8 sections of the pre-pub, the final 2 have yet to be released.

It's a surprisingly intellectual work.
A lot of top notch analysis of chuunibyou and suchlike.
Very well written.
Very entertaining.
Good character interactions.
Trope laden for certain values of trope laden... but it's all woven together nicely.

I'm very much enjoying reading it.

More topics from this board

» Anime Adaptation announced (Trigger)

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2014

6 by wesker3461 »»
Mar 30, 2014 1:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.