Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 13, 2015 9:23 PM

Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
And this time the story brgin with Tooi meeting one of the twelve. I'm expecting another hearwarming revealation in the end.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Dec 29, 2015 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Zesca is kawai but i wouldv'e liked it more if she was actually as her name suggests war empress meaning won't care what weapons caused and would actually prefer if they caused war since thats her setting ,but anyway good volume
- Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

- The biggest challenge in life is being yourself… In a world trying to make you like everyone else
Jan 19, 2016 6:15 PM
Dec 2013
Damn! Shit went down!

Now then, that Couger guy is quite the guy isnt he? He acts like he doesnt have an interest, but it seems like he is quite the schemer himself. Also, he is a human from earth that doesnt have the ability to contract any spirits in the current world. I guess he is searching for a way to obtain that power out of curiousity then? At least that is what my guts are telling me. He got the knowledge, personality and the brains for it. There is no way in hell he wasnt an influential or at least well educated guy from earth. Him holding that book and using the word "bible" may suggest that there exist some secret power back on earth as well. I wonder if that all knowing deity is able to see through him then? He is after all and irregular existence outside her bounds, while Tooi may be a former resident.
About Laila then. She isnt honest at all~ I was kinda expecting a scene where she was reflecting over what she said to her sister at the end of the volume. That joke wasnt completely false at all :P

Zesca was awesome. Dont need to say anything else. Also, Ryura in a school uniform was nice ^^

Regarding our dear MC, Tooi, then. Quite the guy isnt he? Compared to others he is actually willing to bend things to his liking, while some other MC has to "chose". Y, they do tend to take the third option, breaking the usual only 2 choices. But this was a bit different.

Tooi having a hard time against Gilfrain was also quite understandable as well. But wasnt Zodiac supposed to be tougher? o.0 If he used Zodiac as a main shouldnt have been able to fight head on and dealt more damage? Zodiac(legendary weapon) + Deity should give quite the power. Yes, Gilfrain had an unique spirit as well, but Tooi had the spirit and weapon. While Gilfrain only had his arm. The base is sooo different! +Zodiac is a waaaay more conducting material than human flesh!

But one thing which made me realize know. Couldnt Tooi have made a huge oxygenless field and created an oxygen field inside the oxygenless field in front of Gilfrain? Now thats something to think about! Tho Tooi did say it was exhausting to took time to do it, so oh well. That just tells me that he hasnt completely mastered each of the Nebulosas. Rather master one form instead of countless half assed forms. Which takes us back to him getting drunk on power. A MC that limits his own potential. Now thats something we dont see too often!

All in all i love this volume as well!
Jan 19, 2016 6:17 PM
Dec 2013
becool said:
Zesca is kawai but i wouldv'e liked it more if she was actually as her name suggests war empress meaning won't care what weapons caused and would actually prefer if they caused war since thats her setting ,but anyway good volume
Her being that way isnt completely wrong. The title still suits her. An Empress can also be caring now cant she? I think the title is pointed more towards her skills in using and making them, than her being on the field slaughtering and warring.
May 12, 2016 8:51 AM

Dec 2015
It says that it's finished, is that real? I have volume two downloaded but I still haven't read it, it finish there?
Jul 2, 2016 11:08 PM

Sep 2013
did this seriously get the axe lol?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ikai Shinki to Reunion Volume 1 Discussion

NeoAnkara - Oct 9, 2015

4 by Stark700 »»
Nov 14, 2015 11:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.