Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 24, 2009 10:20 PM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The first thing is that I am suprised it came out a whole 24hrs before it was supposed. The beginning was a blast! Rina suddenly showing up to sing with Yuki was amazing! I really clapped my hands for some time and cheered with excitement here=>. Guess Touya did it with Rina suddenly getting her voice back to yell out her feelings at Touya because of him saying something about not being able to love. There is more revelations about his past. His father saying that he does not understand the feelings of women and Yuki/mirror. Touya sure was a worthless chicken to stop the bullies from bullying Haruka
, which tells me that Haruka was present with long hair in Touya's past
with Yuki following him and Haruka at one point stopped Yuki from going after Touya
. Akira's conversation with Touya in the cafe was interesting, I was surprised they brought all the flashbacks from Touya's kisses...sure brought some + but also some - depends on which kiss. The ending is surprising. Eiji solves things and goes on a plane. Mana/Menou/Kanzaki are moving so I am guessing that Kanzaki lost her company. Rina/Yuki join together with Frank to have a new recording company
. We still don't know who Touya ends up with other than hearing voices of all the girls he went out with. Guess Yuki and Rina create a new album together here=>
Overall great realistic anime but lots of things to explain with more logic.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 26, 2009 2:41 PM

Jul 2009
For all of those who has been hoping for a Nice Boat end, as it was said from the very beginning, theres gonna be none~

For all whos hoping Yuki would be Touya's mother/sister/aunt or what else relative, sorry but she isnt~
As it is told from the beginning, Touya, Yuki and Haruka are childhood friends whereas Akira and Misaki are friends from middle-/high-school.

I like the end, even though it might seem unclear at first, but I think it clearly suggests Touya has returned to Yuki~ Even thoguh I'd love a clear Rina End more, but I think its not bad this way either.

And does anyone still remember if Rina gave the letter to Yuki or does Rina still has it? And anyone knows for whom that present (white package in pic) was? (seem to have seen it somewhere, but cant remeber anymore)

francismeunier said:
Mana/Menou/Kanzaki are moving so I am guessing that Kanzaki lost her company.
I think only Mana is moving out cause of her university (maybe in another city etc). I thought Menou and Kanzaki are only there to help her moving. Anyway, was really funny when Menou said theres no math at all in Mana's exam, lololol~

Great season, I loved it, so... thats a 8-9/10 from me~
Dec 26, 2009 9:32 PM

Dec 2008
that duet song was fucking amazing
Dec 26, 2009 9:52 PM

May 2008
Syllen said:

Hell yeah it was, I actually listened to it.

For some reason, I thought it was a Mana ending because she had last licks... kinda.

The ending isn't really sinking in yet but I liked not knowing the true end. I'm glad I didn't drop this after contemplating it for so long.
Dec 26, 2009 10:01 PM

Oct 2009
sjak47 said:
Syllen said:

Hell yeah it was, I actually listened to it.

For some reason, I thought it was a Mana ending because she had last licks... kinda.

The ending isn't really sinking in yet but I liked not knowing the true end. I'm glad I didn't drop this after contemplating it for so long.

Because Touya was such a bitch the entire series, I'm gonna say all the girls dumped his ass and he was actually waving at Akira in the end.
Dec 26, 2009 11:37 PM

Jul 2007
1. What was inside that white package?

2. So ... anyone care to explain "everything" that happened? This anime never made sense to me since the beginning , but this last episode I guess did explain a lot (a bit too much that I'm confused myself)
Dec 27, 2009 12:18 AM

Mar 2008
Honestly this was the most confusing romance series I've ever seen and I think although the mysteriousness added to the show's mood, I think it was a tad bit overdone to the point where I'd need to rewatch the entire 24 eps again to fully grasp what happened possibly.
Dec 27, 2009 12:20 AM

Sep 2007
...Wtf? So all of Touya's lost memories were because he lost some fucking medal? Wtf?
Dec 27, 2009 12:53 AM

Jun 2007
Wasabi said:
...Wtf? So all of Touya's lost memories were because he lost some fucking medal? Wtf?

Lmao...It seems that way...
Anyway, I loved the duet...Not really sure which girl he ends up with in the end though, but one would assume Yuki...
Dec 27, 2009 2:12 AM

Jun 2009
neverless said:
1. What was inside that white package?

2. So ... anyone care to explain "everything" that happened? This anime never made sense to me since the beginning , but this last episode I guess did explain a lot (a bit too much that I'm confused myself)

same same...
SO CONFUSED!!! what just happened...

I'm assuming touya ends up with yuki because of some of the stuff that happens at the end?
Dec 27, 2009 2:17 AM

Jun 2008
You gotta love these realistic drama anime. The ending for White Album is as great as 5 Centimeters Per Second. Now to find more to watch.
Dec 27, 2009 3:19 AM

Aug 2008
Wasabi said:
While the unfolding mystery almost beats H2O's "why everyone hates the blackhaired girl?", the ending was somewhat satisfactory. 5/10
Dec 27, 2009 3:27 AM

Oct 2009
vinesage said:
vinesage said:
And does anyone still remember if Rina gave the letter to Yuki or does Rina still has it? And anyone knows for whom that present (white package in pic) was? (seem to have seen it somewhere, but cant remeber anymore)
I don't remember Rina giving the letter back to Yuki so this might be a clear good bye from Rina maybe or even both of them. Maybe Touya is all alone in the end.

francismeunier said:
Mana/Menou/Kanzaki are moving so I am guessing that Kanzaki lost her company.
vinesage said:
I think only Mana is moving out cause of her university (maybe in another city etc). I thought Menou and Kanzaki are only there to help her moving. Anyway, was really funny when Menou said theres no math at all in Mana's exam, lololol~

Great season, I loved it, so... thats a 8-9/10 from me~
Is at least Menou will be back to tease Touya again and Kanzaki might still have her company but not sure about that part. It looks like she was loosing that at the end. Now she will have Daddy Long Legs recording company to deal with if they make a season 3.

Dec 27, 2009 4:30 AM

May 2009
So which axe was it? Golden or Silver? I kinda thought he ended up with Yuki, but the bastards left us hanging with little clues >< Was it Rina that wrote Good-bye? Did he end up with Yuki? Her voice was the last in order at the very end - (maybe they're all the goddesses, and Yuki is the last one.... i don't know). What is with all these questions?
p.s. is it that easy to lose memories? I thought some serious trauma is needed for blocking memories... lol
Dec 27, 2009 5:09 AM

Jan 2009
So then, can I has nice boat nao? ( ¯‿¯)
Aaaannd.. What's the hold-up? What's she waiting for? ٩(๏_๏)۶
Woah, Touya finally realized he's a jerk ( ̄ー ̄)
And that's a funny way to get your voice back, huh, Rina? ( ´・‿-)~
Lol-duetto, that's was unexpected ...wait, no it wasn't. (‐^▽^‐)
Can't say it's bad though.. It's actually quite good ⊂( ゚ヮ゚)⊃
And what's Yayoi's doing? ಠ_ಠ
There, with no real reason, suddenly his memories come flooding back? ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Aww they were bullying Haruka ( ̄Д ̄)
And.. Wtf, Touya was.. Quite the coward back then ┐(-。ー')┌
Oh so that's why his memories were sealed away? ( ゚,_ゝ゚)
Kerokero ヽ(´ー`)ノ
Was it a golden axe you dropped, or a silver axe? It was a bronze axe! ʘ‿ʘ
Daddy LongLegs Productions! ヽ(´Д`ヽ)
Now, what I'm curious about, is "how the heck did they manage to patch this up without leaving any sour feelings (゚⊿゚)
Seriously though.. I want to know what happened after the sponsor-screen, where the episode ended щ(゚Д゚щ)

Tl;dr this turned out better than I expected, a whole whopping 8/10 for now. ツ
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 27, 2009 5:39 AM

Oct 2007
Kvakond said:
Wasabi said:
While the unfolding mystery almost beats H2O's "why everyone hates the blackhaired girl?", the ending was somewhat satisfactory. 5/10
I LOLed... then I cried... then I LOLed again... then I cried again...

So the realy GODDESS of the show(not Touya's) is Menou? So she used her ultimate skill which is called "Miracle" and created a happy ending for everyone in this show? That is just fu*king cool... GAY!!!

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 27, 2009 8:33 AM

Dec 2007
Wasabi said:

Not only because he lost it. Just remember what for he received it.
Getting medal because... well, because you pissed your pants. Then throwing it, and being extra scolded by dad for that. And then searching for it, all in vain.
Yeah, I'd love to forget about something like that too, that's for sure.
Dec 27, 2009 12:34 PM

Nov 2008
Wasabi said:

I disliked this kind of explanation and an unclear ending =(

Credits for the av go to whispering-eden.livejournal.com =)
I used to be Dolce_Vitka here, but Vitka_Lynx is my nickname at alost all other sites, so I decided to take it here, too ^___^
Dec 27, 2009 1:03 PM

Aug 2008
...and I thought Umineko had a bad ending. Words can't express how underwhelming and anti-climactic this ending was. Rina gets her voice back within the first few minutes of the episode and then goes to sing with Yuki for no real reason. Then we have the remaining 2/3 of the episode to explain the primary misunderstanding of the entire season: Touya was a pussy when he was a kid, and a thoughtless child to Yuki. Is that really a secret?

This was just bad, everyone gets a nice bow on all of their stories just for the sake of a happy ending. Honestly, though, the show probably wouldn't have been so terrible if the story had been presented in a more straightforward manner. Maybe then we would have had more focus on the enjoyable character interactions like Menou and Mana, more music, and less melodrama. The scene with Mana, Menou, and Touya felt like about how the show should have gone. I hate to suggest that it should have played it safe, and been mediocre, but that's far and away better what I just finished watching.

Dropped from a 6 to a 4/10
noteDheroDec 27, 2009 1:07 PM
Dec 27, 2009 1:14 PM

May 2007
I really liked the 2nd season and was going to give it a 9/10 at then end but that didn't happen because the ending was just confusing........I am dissatisfied with the ending. ;)

The whole peeing his pants to save Haruka and Yuki in his flashback was a very *weird* shock. ;)

Basically the ending is weird but it seemed like he kinda broke up with Yuki but I have a feeling that its more on the line of starting a new fresh relationship with Yuki by dsicarding his trauma and the whole saviour-goddess crap. So that she wouldn't be hurt by the "chains of the past". ;)

I'm hoping he's waving at Yuki at the end but then again it said something like "What I lost.....". Hence, I'm unsure who he's ended up with or at least who the hell he was waving at ??? :X

I want someone to give me an in-depth explanation of this ending please. <_<

I'm giving this 8/10. :rolleyes:
Dec 28, 2009 2:00 AM

Apr 2008
ma ma ending ~ the part after the ending song shows everyone holding the phone looks kinda funny~

Dec 28, 2009 3:45 AM

Dec 2007
The 1st season was semi poor, but I thought this season's was much clearer than the last. However, it baffles me how you can block a memory from a "trauma" such is pissing in your pants. And as though it wasn't clear enough who he ended up with, though they didn't specifically say it, leaving it to your imaginations. and thus

SurferDude said:
Because Touya was such a bitch the entire series, I'm gonna say all the girls dumped his ass and he was actually waving at Akira in the end.
would the best ending for me XD
Dec 28, 2009 3:53 AM
Feb 2008
Just finish this anime and i'm so confuse, i need to google for answer.
The last message on the mirror is so unclear, ending without any answer other than touya shit memory. I also want to know what happen afterward rather than just ended there.
Dec 28, 2009 2:21 PM

Feb 2009
I figured he ended up with Yuki, thinking that was her apartment they were standing outside of. I can't imagine him being with anyone else especially in the last episodes the text says "Goodbye ____" after he knocks boots with them for the last time.

It was alright, not one of my favorite romances.
o genki desu ka
Dec 28, 2009 2:56 PM

Mar 2008
noteDhero said:
...and I thought Umineko had a bad ending. Words can't express how underwhelming and anti-climactic this ending was. Rina gets her voice back within the first few minutes of the episode and then goes to sing with Yuki for no real reason. Then we have the remaining 2/3 of the episode to explain the primary misunderstanding of the entire season: Touya was a pussy when he was a kid, and a thoughtless child to Yuki. Is that really a secret?

This was just bad, everyone gets a nice bow on all of their stories just for the sake of a happy ending. Honestly, though, the show probably wouldn't have been so terrible if the story had been presented in a more straightforward manner. Maybe then we would have had more focus on the enjoyable character interactions like Menou and Mana, more music, and less melodrama. The scene with Mana, Menou, and Touya felt like about how the show should have gone. I hate to suggest that it should have played it safe, and been mediocre, but that's far and away better what I just finished watching.

Dropped from a 6 to a 4/10

Summed up my thoughts nicely.

Shitty ending.
Dec 28, 2009 3:38 PM

Oct 2009
chidoricori said:
I figured he ended up with Yuki, thinking that was her apartment they were standing outside of. I can't imagine him being with anyone else especially in the last episodes the text says "Goodbye ____" after he knocks boots with them for the last time.
You just got my thoughts right but I will add that right after here:
the ED music plays and it matches to make the viewer think Yuki lost it to Touya so I will put the end route shot of Yuki from the game as a nice touch up here=>.....nice one Touya too bad we don't see it in the anime. Also that text is none other than Rina's....she is the last one who put that letter together. The medal thing was ridiculous how can it be "Well done" by Touya pissing in his pants then wetting his hands and scare off the boys with that? O_o I would punch them or something. I also think like Oosran the kero kero thing from Mana is the cutest sound she makes. Now I am off to see some BD of this since they are out on the net.

Dec 28, 2009 7:01 PM

Oct 2008

A happy ending..

Kira01Dec 28, 2009 7:21 PM
Dec 28, 2009 8:02 PM

Jun 2009
Wasabi said:

AHAHA Yea

Touya is a Scumbag. No excuses..

I hope somehow Rina and Yuki end up together cause Touya only deserves to be with his pee hands..
Dec 28, 2009 8:17 PM

Aug 2007
Touyas memories were lost because of the rest of the day, not the medal. The bullying, the peeing in his pants, the not helping the girls... What a sad child he was.... that was somewhat satifsying to see and it's supposedly why he started becoming a whore when he became older.. which, to me, doesn't make a lot of sense... he wasn't even being bullied, he was just doing nothing.

But woo for Haruka keeping the medal because that was sneaky and creepy of her. I wanted to know what she said to Yuki the few times they met, but I guess she was trying to keep Yuki away from Touya.

I was guessing he was with Haruka at the end because she was the one person that didn't say his name, BUT it also could have been Yuki, I guess.. since Yayoi gave Touya Yukis number...

And I think one of the points also was that Yuki was waiting for Touya to remember her since he thought they met in high school, since he blocked out that entire day with the bullying.

But, yeah, I agree... unsatisfying and rather confusing ending. I'd like to believe Rina and Yuki went off together to become a duet and the like since Ogata said he was leaving her to that ladys care, which meant it had to be Yuki since she already had Rina.
Usotsuki. 
Dec 28, 2009 9:50 PM

May 2009
x3mslayer said:
So which axe was it? Golden or Silver? I kinda thought he ended up with Yuki, but the bastards left us hanging with little clues >< Was it Rina that wrote Good-bye? Did he end up with Yuki? Her voice was the last in order at the very end - (maybe they're all the goddesses, and Yuki is the last one.... i don't know). What is with all these questions?

So I think the whole thing about the axes its a metaphor where Yuki is the gold axe (or medal); Rina the silver one and the bronze is... Haruka???

If that was correct, the one Touya sees ath the end in the college was Haruka.

BTW... good ending, for me.
Dec 28, 2009 10:58 PM

Jul 2008
this ending was a little confusing for me, like why did haruka stop yuki from going after touya?
but i guess it was a good ending
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Dec 29, 2009 3:26 AM

Jan 2009
darkvader said:
So I think the whole thing about the axes its a metaphor where Yuki is the gold axe (or medal); Rina the silver one and the bronze is... Haruka???
Or Touya's just plain stupid and (as he said) went "Oh I know this one lul" and answered something else from the suggestions Mana gave.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 29, 2009 6:19 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
darkvader said:
Or Touya's just plain stupid and (as he said) went "Oh I know this one lul" and answered something else from the suggestions Mana gave.
No, no Touya acted smartly and gave the answer that was to be given. It was the right answer but it does not look like it refers to anything.

Dec 29, 2009 6:56 AM
Sep 2009
Pretty much a Yuki ending.

Rina wrote "Thank You goodbye" (basically goodbye forever), in her dressing room.
Mana and Menou moved away.
Yayoi was dumped a few eps ago.
Touya stated himself that Haruka was over him.
Misaki is long gone.

Still, it might not be Yuki for all we know.
Dec 29, 2009 7:08 AM

Jan 2009
Might just be Akira ..wait O.o
Dec 29, 2009 10:46 AM

Jan 2009
I don't know why the hell you guys summarize this episode here...It's not like we want to read your summary....
Overall it was a nice season...8/10
I'm surprised it has a good ending...you know...it could end like school days =/.
"If people want to achieve time travel,they should just put Haruhi on a spaceship.She'd probably just ignore the theory of relativity." - Kyon
Dec 29, 2009 5:30 PM

Jun 2009
i really hoped for a rina ending :(

don't know why but i think rina diserved touya the most........
nobody still really explained what happened in this ending though
Dec 29, 2009 9:34 PM

Sep 2008
the final was very unpredictable
Dec 29, 2009 9:48 PM

Oct 2009
PandAEmiC said:

I am on your side with Rina but Yuki was my #2 in the beginning it was #1 but Rina took that place. In the end she let Yuki take her place but it could still be her. Season 3 would be so nice. Rina is with Yuki so they can still fight it out but after the Yuki biting her hand incident....probably not. I am still surprised that Rina said to Touya that his Goddess are sad because they love him. Makes no logical sense of how sadness and love can together in this context. Spock's logic says so.

Dec 30, 2009 4:06 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
PandAEmiC said:

I am on your side with Rina but Yuki was my #2 in the beginning it was #1 but Rina took that place. In the end she let Yuki take her place but it could still be her. Season 3 would be so nice. Rina is with Yuki so they can still fight it out but after the Yuki biting her hand incident....probably not. I am still surprised that Rina said to Touya that his Goddess are sad because they love him. Makes no logical sense of how sadness and love can together in this context. Spock's logic says so.
No not a season 3, seriously. After ending it like this it would be outright stupid to make another season.
I mean, there's nothing else to do in a season 3, without introducing completely new characters that'd have nothing to do with anything, which would just make the whole thing stupid.
Possibly though, if they'd do some spin-off OVA where you get your Rina-ending, or whatever you want, but not whole new season, kthnxbai
Dec 30, 2009 5:51 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
PandAEmiC said:

No not a season 3, seriously. After ending it like this it would be outright stupid to make another season.
I mean, there's nothing else to do in a season 3, without introducing completely new characters that'd have nothing to do with anything, which would just make the whole thing stupid.
Possibly though, if they'd do some spin-off OVA where you get your Rina-ending, or whatever you want, but not whole new season, kthnxbai

Your logic is good, a spin off OVA of 4 episode maybe would be a good thing for a Rina ending.....

Dec 30, 2009 7:00 PM

Mar 2009
Another example of try to wrap up an anime ending and leave lots of questions. I really got into this anime and it was going really well, but now I have to question the writers. Did you all get fired at the last 5 minutes before the ending?

***Spoiler***

In the end he is alone, just like his father was. He didn't end up with any of them, he was only left with good-bye's. Remember that he never really loved any of them, he was just stuck on Yuki. A gold axe would be goddess like and a bronze axe is more human like, so the ending is saying that he will start looking for something realistic.

Just my opinion. >.>
Dec 30, 2009 7:24 PM

Apr 2009
oh.. so we get a slightly open ending.. hell, this anime is confusing and even more so towads the end.. just gave it an 8..

francis, do you have a rina ending pic similar to what you posted for yuki? post it here, too.. i wanna see..

and btw.. for me, nana and aya don't blend well in that duet when they're singing together.. don't know.. perhaps aya's voice don't match well and can't keep up with that of nana-sama.. it's good when they're alternating, though.. hope there is a nana-only version of that song if it would be released.. i'ma download only that..
Dec 30, 2009 10:22 PM

Oct 2009
argilium said:

francis, do you have a rina ending pic similar to what you posted for yuki? post it here, too.. i wanna see..

Since you asked for it here it is: this is the Rina x Touya ending from the VN but it does not happen in this anime obviously because of the good bye mirror thing.
hauptg said:
In the end he is alone, just like his father was. He didn't end up with any of them, he was only left with good-bye's. Remember that he never really loved any of them, he was just stuck on Yuki. A gold axe would be goddess like and a bronze axe is more human like, so the ending is saying that he will start looking for something realistic.

Just my opinion. >.>

Hey I like that opinion by realistic is most likely to be Yuki but it can be still Haruka but from how it was revealed probably not.

Jan 1, 2010 1:59 PM

Sep 2009
I started to follow the serie since the first season and had disappointed all the way through but I was hoping for a nice ending, that's the only reason why I kept on watching. Overall, I think it's a good anime, just a true slice of life. You can't expect so much about it but just a real story about life.

I think this episode couldn't have been so much better, it has some nice elements that wrapped it all together. I like those types of ending where it's not clear and leaves you to your imagination. Well done.
Jan 2, 2010 2:35 AM

Jun 2007
As expected this ending was horrible and done way too fast. Touya's reasons for losing his memory are stupid. His reasons...or lack of reasons for sleeping with women are stupid. Rina's brother's conclusion is stupid. The conclusion to this series is stupid. I don't think there was one good thing about this ending.

The apartment building that Touya was at looked like Yuki's. Yayoi handed Touya what looked like a password or address number of some kind signed by Yuki. I'm guessing it's either the password to get into the building or it's the contact room number so she can buzz him in. They showed this 1 second after Haruka says "Yuki's waiting for you" which further proves that this is her apartment building.

The Thank you, good bye message on the window looked like it was from Rina. Rina was the one that taped the letter up before. Looks like she gave him a box of chocolates and the ticket to the show that was in the letter.

I found it stupid how they dropped so many hints that Yuki and Touya where related yet they didn't even touch on that or explain why they resemble each other or why his father was so close to Yuki. Even if they where just Childhood friends we still know nothing about Touya's mom or dad during his childhood or what really happened to his mom. We don't have a clue why Touya hates his dad so much other then the fact that he forced Touya to go look for a medal in the woods. Sorry but to me that's just not good enough to justify hating your father for the rest of your life. Even if that was the reason...Touya should have forgotten all about it like everything else.

Gah I could go on and on about how horrible this conclusion or even this series was. They really should have spaced it out more and kept it simple and to the point.

I still thought the series as a whole was good (7) but towards the end it became a major let down.

:) told you guys there wasn't a nice boat ending. That type of shit is rare so stop trolling the forums.
Jan 2, 2010 5:34 PM

Jan 2010
Lol, What is this??????
I fell off in my chair, after watching this episode and I even double check if there is another season.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 3, 2010 12:56 AM

Jun 2009
Okay the first season was repulsive I think most people can agree on that.

Now then, I barely picked the second season up. After wasting time with the first I just wasn't sure if this one was gonna be good enough.

Unexpectedly, the second season was going well for a while. It was actually INTERESTING. Womanizing, scandals, etc. There were actual ISSUES that makes up a good story.

The ending was, for a lack of better terms... fucking WEIRD.

The duet was GREAT. Everything after that... well... fucking weird.

I don't even know what to say about it...

Anyways, you can't judge a series based solely on its ending.
It was very good for a while, so overall, 8/10. (x2 of first season score)
Jan 3, 2010 9:45 PM

Nov 2008
mm okay ,I can't believe i'm going to say this ..

WHITE ALBUM is WAY BETTER THAN SCHOOL DAYS ..It has a story ,heavy symbolisms and so much stuff going on .School days was not bad but the story was very shollow just like anyother harem with a scary ending that teaches you a
moral lesson ..

And I a gree with hauptg- Toyua ended up a lone and not with yuki .This is the best ending for him because he screwed a lot for him to go back to Yuki and it was all because he was searching for his real goddess ..This anime took a different direction than most harem animes .The writers focused more on helping Touya escape his past while the whole 'which girl his going to end up with was left ambiguous/open ' and left for our imaginations instead ..
foxy12Jan 6, 2010 3:14 PM
Jan 5, 2010 10:35 PM
Apr 2008
Oh. Gosh. What can I say? Ending---- Obviously uncleared, but I guess he did end up with Yuki. I just don't like how all of a sudden, you hear all the girls' voices, and it's like.... What are they trying to do? Create a harem ending or something? I'm not sure if I really like any character in this series. If I had to choose.... It might be Rina, Mana, or Akira. Rina is just great. Mana and Akira seems to be more neutral.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Dec 5, 2009

52 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 16, 2023 6:58 AM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Nov 28, 2009

68 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 15, 2023 4:47 PM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 6, 2009

62 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 13, 2023 12:24 PM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 30, 2009

61 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 12, 2023 4:21 PM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Oct 24, 2009

40 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 12, 2023 8:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.