Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 1, 2010 6:16 AM

Jun 2009
Fantastic EP. Getting better and better with each release. Seras' badass level just keeps getting higher with each Episode.

tomin said:
Wow. I didn't remember that guy raped the mother of Seras in the manga. Seriously, did he? For a moment I thought I'm watching some kind of sick, bloody hentai.

By the way, kinda the best episode so far in this whole epic series.

The rape scene is indeed in the 7th volume of the manga.
loghneckbeardJan 1, 2010 6:24 AM
Jan 1, 2010 12:14 PM
Nov 2008
Hah. Found that bullpup!:D Not that I expect anyone to care, but I'll post it anyway. http://world.guns.ru/assault/sa80-l85a2.jpg
SA80 L85A2 variant.
Jan 1, 2010 1:00 PM

Jul 2009
Awesome episode. Absolutely tons of blood and violence, Seras' past was totally FUBAR though...shame the captain died but now Seras is awesome :P
Jan 1, 2010 2:47 PM

Feb 2009

^ This is me, after watching Hellsing Ultimate ep. 7. Anything I'd say would be an understatement anyway. Bumped from 9 to 10.
AlexstratzJan 1, 2010 2:51 PM
Jan 1, 2010 2:58 PM

Jun 2009
Captain Bernadotte... TT
But I'm glad, that he had time to kiss Victoria)
Ending was brilliant! Love it.
Jan 1, 2010 2:59 PM

Jun 2009
Captain Bernadotte... TT
But I'm glad, that he had time to kiss Victoria)
Ending was brilliant! Love it.
Jan 1, 2010 5:35 PM

Feb 2005
Malestel said:
Hah. Found that bullpup!:D Not that I expect anyone to care, but I'll post it anyway. http://world.guns.ru/assault/sa80-l85a2.jpg
SA80 L85A2 variant.
Awesome.
Guess it was another than what I though then.
Jan 1, 2010 5:40 PM

Oct 2008
Great episode. First of the New Year as well. It's gonna be a great year.

I was kinda disappointed that Alucard didn't even make a cameo, but Seras is almost as good. Can't wait for the next.
Jan 1, 2010 8:06 PM

Jul 2009
Manime.

Pumped for the 8th installment. (6 months later...)

I hope to read the manga when this finishes being animated.
Jan 1, 2010 8:19 PM

Apr 2007
Incredible, as usual.
Jan 1, 2010 9:09 PM

Feb 2009
Malestel said:
SA80 L85A2 variant.

Hey that's actually the gun that I use as medic in Battlefield 2. :D
Jan 1, 2010 11:38 PM

Dec 2009
Oh my god, Seras is so epic now! What a great episode!!!
Jan 2, 2010 7:06 PM

May 2009
Seras awakens. That was awesome!
Jan 3, 2010 11:00 AM
Mar 2009
Bloody awesome haha. I think each new episode will top the last one.
Jan 3, 2010 7:00 PM

May 2008
This episode made me want a Seras desktop background with that new arm of hers.
I absolutely loved every second of this episode.

If anyone has a wallpaper with seras' new form pm me plz ^_^
Jan 3, 2010 10:46 PM

Dec 2009
Seras reborn! *grins wickedly* >:D

Alucard would be proud.
Jan 5, 2010 9:42 AM

Feb 2009
Pip: GAR to the very end. Manly tears bro, manly tears ;_;

OVA episode can be summed up with two words: Fucking badass.
Jan 6, 2010 11:08 AM
Dec 2009
Yeah!!! meat is everywhere...
actually i'm eager to see Alucard in the next episode
Jan 9, 2010 9:13 AM

Jun 2009
I just caught it (a bit late but whatever). This episode single handly would implore me to buy a PS3 and all the Blu Rays for this series. A friggin masterpiece.

RIP Pip your legacy shall live on!
Jan 10, 2010 12:29 AM

Jun 2008
WOW, just WOW!!!!!!!!

I only wish that every anime could be like this: awesome animation, uncensored, and truly UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLY BADASS
Jan 10, 2010 4:09 PM

Jun 2007
So yea... Just watched like 50 minutes of ripping and tearing, blood, necrophilia, cursing and pure unadulterated chaos. And I'm smiling from ear to ear. That was fucking brutal. But that's why I love this series so very much. Yea it's brutal and relentless, but it still manages to tell an amazing story with some truly interesting characters.

Wonderful stuff and without a doubt worth of a 10 rating
muldermanJan 10, 2010 4:12 PM
Jan 11, 2010 2:19 PM

Aug 2008
Seras was incredibly kick arse. I loved the bit at the beginning with Pips back story.

So glad Zorin got offed. I loved Seras runnin' with that birds face against the wall :B

Soo soo good. Now we wait for Alucards return. Can't fuckin' wait.
Jan 13, 2010 4:14 PM
Aug 2009
Just Watched it, That...was...awesome! lol

Pip - R.I.P
Sera's - Damn, She was Badass in the episode. Need more of that.
Alcuard - Episode 8?

I Give it 5/5, now its the waiting game.
Jan 17, 2010 5:51 PM

Dec 2008
The name, "Pip" always made me first think of the protagonist of Dickens' "Great Expectations". This is no longer the case.
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
Jan 18, 2010 1:17 PM
Jul 2008
Strong episode, not perfect, but it was good enough for me to not care about the flaws. It is good for the focus to shift to Seras; Alucard may be a badass, but he does not really have any scope for development. It was the character development that made this episode of Hellsing powerful. That being said, the romance and death of Bernadotte did seem like it had been shoehorned in to develop Seras, but it somehow works anyway. I think the strength of this episode is due to the characters and it is going to be interesting to see how the next episode is going to follow it up.
Jan 18, 2010 4:57 PM

May 2008
Sweet episode, though I agree with the others who have mentioned that plot progression seems to be a bit on hold and Seras' and even Pip's backstories are a bit forced, which is not to say that, if you're going to drop them in somewhere, it doesn't make sense to put them in here. Whatever slight narrative short-comings these might be, however, they're certainly made up for with impact and bad-ass character action, which is what I'm really watching for when I turn on Hellsing.
Jan 20, 2010 7:06 AM

Jun 2008
I think i just had an orgasm. I don't know if it was Seras being awesome or the general badass climate in this OVA.

Amazing fighting scenes, pullets flying, blood everywhere, exactly what anyone would expect.
Seras was awesome. And i thought she was badass in the last episode! So she didn't need Alccard's blood to level up after all.
Pip was awesome too.

As for people wondering where is the plot, i have one question. ARE YOU IDIOTS?
The whole plot was the first OVA's now we have the battlefield. Is like the last battle divided in to 3-4 OVA's, only it's not between two people but a whole war. What fucking plot to you expect? Is a God damn WAR.

The only think i found a little not well made was the scene when Seras was remembering the scenes with Pip. They didn't have much screen time together so it was kind of funny seeing the producers trying to find something to show. Don't be lazy create a new scene if you have to. We know we didn't actually see every moment they talked while they worked there.

Anyway this was probably the best until now and i can't wait for the next because i have a feeling it would be even more awesome with Alucard arriving those knights falling in to London and staff. Hope we can have a little of Sera's Victoria also.
MonadApr 5, 2010 5:08 PM
Jan 22, 2010 1:43 AM

Jul 2009
At last Seras the main character of episode. She is really badass. I want more.

This OVAs more and more goes to madness unlike the TV. And I like it.
Jan 24, 2010 8:53 AM

Jun 2008
The ED was amazing. The episode itself was a masterpiece.
Jan 25, 2010 9:04 PM

Jul 2006
Way to tear her apart, Seras.

Man, I cannot get over this episode.
Feb 5, 2010 9:41 PM

Oct 2007
I think this is the best ep so far m freakin' BAD ASSSSSSSSss
Feb 11, 2010 4:06 PM

Oct 2007
Seras Victoria.
Fucking brutal.
"But at my back I always hear,
Time's winged chariot hurrying near,
And yonder all before us lie,
Deserts of vast eternity."
-- Andrew Marvell, "To His Coy Mistress"
Feb 21, 2010 6:21 AM
Feb 2010
this was ana epic one

RIP PIP Bernadotte and the kiss that was the kiss of the year
Mar 13, 2010 12:47 PM

Jun 2009
It was f***ing AWESOME!!!!
victoria's power is finally awaken, can't wait to see more of her in the nxt ova

Are you the bloody applause monkey? Keep your sh*t comments to yourself or go troll on 4chan.
Mar 17, 2010 4:54 PM

Mar 2008
Hellsing is probably the best anime that is currently running. <3
Mar 17, 2010 7:37 PM

Jun 2009
hellsing ftw!!!!!!!!!!! too freaking close to perfect!!!

Mar 21, 2010 11:33 PM

Feb 2010
First off... HOLY CRAP, ZORIN WAS A CHICK?!?!??!! *ahem* Sorry, had to get that out (yes, I'm a bit dense). But Seras freaking wiped the floor with her (well, technically the wall, but oh well)!! And even as a kid, she kicked ass (*cough*forkineye*cough*).
And then there was the kiss. We all knew it was coming, but too bad it was when he was dying. So damn sad :(
It's not breaking in if the door is unlocked.

Apr 4, 2010 12:59 PM

Jun 2009
WHEN IS #8 COMING OUT !?!?

Apr 5, 2010 3:25 PM

Feb 2010
EXCELLENT ....

Question: why can't alucard just fly home?? Seras can fly... and i know he can too...

either way awesome series....
Apr 5, 2010 10:35 PM

Apr 2009
He can fly, but he can't cross water barriers this way.
Apr 6, 2010 11:35 PM

Feb 2010
Klimat said:
He can fly, but he can't cross water barriers this way.

Got it. Thank you it was bugging me!
Apr 8, 2010 6:02 AM

Aug 2009
That was just sooo great... I'm always impatient waiting for the new OVAs but then I always feel it was absolutely worth it.
This episode was so dense with action, never a dull moment.
Zorin got what she deserved <satisfaction> Seras showed some spirit <satisfaction>
The kiss scene was epic...
And, come on, Pip still exists though in a slightly different mode!
Apr 10, 2010 5:53 PM

Apr 2009
That was definitely one of the finest episodes I've ever seen, yes, although it once again suffered from a rather conspicuous absence of Alucard, it still was... the IwannabeAlucard-version of Seras made up for it anyway, in this episode she turned into a brutal, unstoppable force of vengeance, she was so fucking beautiful...

My only complain is that it was too-short damnit, it was over in like 5 seconds... it should be at least 4 hours long to satiate me, especially considering the, by now obligatory, long-long interlude before the next episode arrives...
Apr 15, 2010 10:50 PM

Nov 2009
Theres only one thing I didn't like about the episode, Hellsing was suppose to be a counter-vampire organisation; the soldiers they had should have had more anti-vampire weapon and put up at least a decent fight. But over all, I got to agree that this is one of the best episode so far.
Apr 22, 2010 12:51 PM

Oct 2009
The ova made is sooooooo much sadder and more epic than the manga did... Great episode!

Nicchae said:
didn't like the 7th one. too many negative emotions. 6th was fantastic though.

Lol, then why are you watching Hellsing? You never know, another scene like this might happen again...
lucjanApr 22, 2010 1:04 PM

Apr 29, 2010 5:25 PM

Jun 2009
I love the fact that with this series, you learn all about human anatomy. I could probably tell how a person was dismembered in real life after having watched countless limbs being separated from bodies. The human body has about 5 litres of blood, yet everyone is this has about 50. That's what makes this series awesome.
May 20, 2010 4:22 AM
Apr 2008
Something i keep wondering about is why the soldiers of Hellsing are so weak ? i mean... they might as well not have them at all. both when they were raided by the 2 brothers and now, all the soldiers do is die. seras and alucard does all the work. so they might as well not have any other soldiers to begin with.
May 20, 2010 12:15 PM

Feb 2009
Gryml said:
Something i keep wondering about is why the soldiers of Hellsing are so weak ? i mean... they might as well not have them at all. both when they were raided by the 2 brothers and now, all the soldiers do is die. seras and alucard does all the work. so they might as well not have any other soldiers to begin with.

The Wild Geese didn't go down like little bitches like the soldiers in OVA 2 though. Pip said it himself that humans are weak creatures that don't stand a chance against monsters like vampires in close combat. If anything they put up a better fight then any other NORMAL HUMAN did by at least using their brains to fight the over powered vampire army baring down on them by using those landmines to keep them at a distance.

Seras, Alucard, any other named vampire character is usually the one who gets the fight moving since the vampires wouldn't have gotten even as far as the mansion if not for Blitz's illusions breaking up the NORMAL HUMAN's formations giving her troops time to advance on the mansion.
May 22, 2010 7:01 AM
Apr 2008
refinder said:
Gryml said:

The Wild Geese didn't go down like little bitches like the soldiers in OVA 2 though. Pip said it himself that humans are weak creatures that don't stand a chance against monsters like vampires in close combat. If anything they put up a better fight then any other NORMAL HUMAN did by at least using their brains to fight the over powered vampire army baring down on them by using those landmines to keep them at a distance.

Seras, Alucard, any other named vampire character is usually the one who gets the fight moving since the vampires wouldn't have gotten even as far as the mansion if not for Blitz's illusions breaking up the NORMAL HUMAN's formations giving her troops time to advance on the mansion.

its not that i don't think they put up a good fight... but honestly. seras could have taken them all out on her own. in ova 2 seras, walter and alucard could have taken the all out on their own too... so the question is why bother using humans if they are weaker and the vampires "don't need" them... i know that if pip hadn't died seras wouldn't have gotten that power up... but it seems wierd.
May 22, 2010 2:08 PM

Apr 2009
Gryml said:
its not that i don't think they put up a good fight... but honestly. seras could have taken them all out on her own. in ova 2 seras, walter and alucard could have taken the all out on their own too... so the question is why bother using humans if they are weaker and the vampires "don't need" them... i know that if pip hadn't died seras wouldn't have gotten that power up... but it seems wierd.

Well, vampires are not always there to start with. In OVA1 Alucard was at first sent to that little English village to kill the vampire priest, than to Ireland. In OVA3 Alucard and Seras were travelling Brazil. So there were only Walter and human soldiers to protect Integra. And we know old Walter is not as good as he used to be in the past. Plus chances for Seras to survive Zorin's attack without Wilde Geese team were not so great really. She was in fact saved by Pip.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

OmegaRed - Jul 29, 2008

154 by aronbebop »»
Apr 22, 8:15 AM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Klimat - Feb 15, 2012

157 by liliyoa »»
Apr 10, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JudgeRuthless - Aug 6, 2012

298 by Hayoka_ »»
Mar 23, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Dub or Sub?

Garou_Monster - Aug 13, 2022

16 by Argonnant »»
Feb 29, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Apollodorus - Jul 23, 2009

176 by LightNoragami1 »»
Feb 21, 2:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.