Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 23, 2010 11:33 AM

Jul 2007
Why didn't Seras turn Pip into vampire, like in the part where that random nazi shot him with mp40? Did Pip say he didn't want to be a vampire in the earliers eps? (can't remember) Also I didn't like this ep much, there were some average fighting and boring drama, the necrophilic rape did have some shock value thought. :)
May 23, 2010 1:38 PM

Apr 2009
Heigen said:
Why didn't Seras turn Pip into vampire, like in the part where that random nazi shot him with mp40? Did Pip say he didn't want to be a vampire in the earliers eps?
Was he a virgin?
May 27, 2010 1:31 AM

Nov 2009
Gryml said:
refinder said:
Gryml said:
Something i keep wondering about is why the soldiers of Hellsing are so weak ? i mean... they might as well not have them at all. both when they were raided by the 2 brothers and now, all the soldiers do is die. seras and alucard does all the work. so they might as well not have any other soldiers to begin with.

The Wild Geese didn't go down like little bitches like the soldiers in OVA 2 though. Pip said it himself that humans are weak creatures that don't stand a chance against monsters like vampires in close combat. If anything they put up a better fight then any other NORMAL HUMAN did by at least using their brains to fight the over powered vampire army baring down on them by using those landmines to keep them at a distance.

Seras, Alucard, any other named vampire character is usually the one who gets the fight moving since the vampires wouldn't have gotten even as far as the mansion if not for Blitz's illusions breaking up the NORMAL HUMAN's formations giving her troops time to advance on the mansion.

its not that i don't think they put up a good fight... but honestly. seras could have taken them all out on her own. in ova 2 seras, walter and alucard could have taken the all out on their own too... so the question is why bother using humans if they are weaker and the vampires "don't need" them... i know that if pip hadn't died seras wouldn't have gotten that power up... but it seems wierd.

And like I said earlier:
TiTaNz said:
Theres only one thing I didn't like about the episode, Hellsing was suppose to be a counter-vampire organisation; the soldiers they had should have had more anti-vampire weapon and put up at least a decent fight.
Jun 1, 2010 11:17 PM
Mar 2008
Alas86 said:
Heigen said:
Why didn't Seras turn Pip into vampire, like in the part where that random nazi shot him with mp40? Did Pip say he didn't want to be a vampire in the earliers eps?
Was he a virgin?

I highly doubt that he was a virgin... which makes me sad...
I wish that he lived...I nearly cried.
BAW~

Best OVA so far!
Jun 5, 2010 4:34 PM

Nov 2007
Easily the best episode so far. Stellar animation (as always) and high-level badassery from start to finish. Bumping this up to a 7.
Jun 15, 2010 11:01 AM

Feb 2010
Another Seras Episode and the best Ep of the whole OVA by now. I wonder what Alcuard's doing all the time? Sailing?
Jul 2, 2010 4:49 AM

Aug 2009
Truly amazing stuff, makes me wish we could give 11/10

Jul 6, 2010 2:17 AM

Jun 2010
Does anyone know when's episode 8 coming out?
Jul 7, 2010 5:00 AM
Jul 2010
Yes, good question...
Jul 7, 2010 10:30 AM

Apr 2009
Presmerga said:
Does anyone know when's episode 8 coming out?

There is no official release date yet. Anyway, my bet is on late August/September.
Jul 13, 2010 4:03 PM

Dec 2009
Alas86 said:
Heigen said:
Was he a virgin?
Considering how he talks about London's prostitutes in OVA6 I doubt it...
FireballStarfishJul 13, 2010 4:38 PM
Jul 15, 2010 5:30 AM

Mar 2008
Battlesheep said:
Alas86 said:
Heigen said:
Was he a virgin?
Considering how he talks about London's prostitutes in OVA6 I doubt it...

I forgot who Pip is 0.0, I think I need to rewatch the whole OVA from the beginning when episode 8 comes out. :)
Jul 17, 2010 3:46 AM

Nov 2008
Damn, I'm gonna miss that guy. I don't suppose he'll pop up in Seras' mind every now and again, will he?
Jul 18, 2010 10:06 AM

May 2010
Mammoth said:
Damn, I'm gonna miss that guy. I don't suppose he'll pop up in Seras' mind every now and again, will he?

MANGA SPOILER:
Jul 18, 2010 11:34 PM

Mar 2009
Awesome, though there was no Alucard. Victoria totally gave that bitch what she deserved.
Jul 21, 2010 12:09 PM

Nov 2008
@duclklare-kun: Thanks.
Jul 24, 2010 5:01 AM

Jul 2007
Wow. Just WOW. I watched the first 4 OVA's a couple years back, and have been steadily keeping my eyes on them ever since. This one completely blew my mind though! I loved Pip, he was my favorite character! (Not to mention my favorite voice actor does the english voice for him. Yuri Lowenthal~ Oddly awesome.) But my god, that ending was AWESOME! Seras totally wiped the floor with that evil bitch, she was annoying anyways. I came really close to crying when Pip died, and the ending had me tearing up pretty good. It's amazing that these OVA's are done so well, and I'm excited to see how everything will end. Keep in mind, I haven't read the manga. Nor have I watched all of the tv show, which was garbage in my opinion. So I can't wait to see what happens next!

P.S. The rape scene kinda made me panic, funny that my mom happened to walk past the computer when that part popped up? Good thing she wasn't paying attention. Lol!

RIP Monty Oum - 02/01/15
Your inspirational influence won't soon be forgotten.
Jul 27, 2010 4:56 PM

Apr 2009
Read all the manga already. Despite that, I cried when Pip died. And then I smiled afterwards as Zorin got cheese-grated.

Jul 28, 2010 4:24 PM

Jan 2010
So she really is Alucard's "child". Just a sip of blood and she goes all berserk. :D
Jul 30, 2010 6:57 PM

Nov 2009
While watching the first 6 episodes, I was wondering when this content was going to be covered. I loved this episode! I really enjoyed this part during the manga, and couldn't wait until I got to watch it in the anime.

Amazing episode, amazing!
Jul 31, 2010 7:12 PM

Dec 2009
Huh. I wasn't expecting an episode focusing on Seras--that seemed so short in retrospect. It was pretty good though, aside from the necrophilia part.
Aug 5, 2010 2:54 PM

May 2010
Awesome episode, that face grind was epic!
Aug 6, 2010 10:02 PM

Aug 2010
there are no words invented to descibed this episode...this episode goes beyond imagination....

thumbs up to Pip getting in that kiss...dat how a real gangster dies !!!
Aug 8, 2010 8:40 PM
Jun 2010
that's probably the most bloody and violent episode so far + we get to see boobs and some wierd guy fucking a dead woman for some reason after getting a fork in the right eye.

Victory finally sucking some blood and going berserk on that nazy bitch.

Perfect episode.

Alucard is taking vacation or something ?

Aug 9, 2010 9:33 AM

Aug 2009
Holy shit. What the fuck did I just watch? I thought I was watching Hellsing Ultimate but from what just happened, I just saw the most epic motherfucking episode of all the Anime history. Holy shit there's a limit of how good an episode can be but this one just surpassed that limit. Speaking of motherfucker, that scene between the killer of Seras's parents and Seras mother gave me a boner. :(

Seras Victoria, you're officially one of my favorites in Hellsing series from now on. I mean did you just see how badass she got in this episode? Apparently if she drinks and eat flesh meat her powers will shine but I'm still wondering how her hand was just like Alucard's? I guess it's because she got Alucard's blood inside her.

Wonder when's the next episode going to come out. Also, if Seras can fly, then how come Alucard's not fucking flying towards England? Don't tell me Seras can fly and not Alucard, the most powerful vampire in history? The fuck is this?
Aug 9, 2010 11:32 AM

Apr 2009
Also, if Seras can fly, then how come Alucard's not fucking flying towards England?

He can fly, but he can't cross water barriers on his own without some transport as it was already stated in OVA4. Currently the only transport Alucard has is a kamikaze-style bombed carrier with a control cabin burned to ashes.
Aug 14, 2010 11:17 PM
Oct 2009
This is my first post on MAL. I was never really planning to post on MAL in general, but for some reason I had to for this one...

The way Seras killed that lady in the end was possibly one of the best bad guy deaths I have ever seen

Also, ending music was very good

So... now I'm waiting patiently for the next one
Aug 20, 2010 10:45 AM

May 2009
God damn.. That was intense. Like, really intense..
Pip will be very missed.

Oh, and Seras was just added to my fav female characters list.
Aug 26, 2010 10:45 AM
Aug 2010
I can't wait for the 8th episode. This series is soooo BADASS.
Sep 3, 2010 12:11 AM

Aug 2010
Best death scene ever, rest In seras pip, that kiss...
Sep 23, 2010 12:42 AM

Feb 2010
This was one epic episode.
Sep 26, 2010 1:15 PM
Jun 2010
Ep 7 is the best of the eps so far, I cant wait for ep 8 to come out. But I think its good that they give the ep all the time it deserves and need. :) cant wait!
Sep 27, 2010 2:21 AM
Aug 2009
in adding to what's already been said.. that seriously was one of the best eps i've seen in a while.. i was laughing in excitement almost the whole way through.. i definitely can't wait for ova 8 now.. this is how vampires should be.. not like the whole glitter vampire generation B.S. on movies and TV right now.. man.. i could rant forever on how awesome H:U is.. but whatever, you guys already know..
Sep 28, 2010 11:32 AM

Sep 2007
Sorry for the silly question, but can I see this without having seen the original series? because I'm not sure if this is another adaptation or a continuation...

Sep 29, 2010 6:13 AM

Apr 2009
Leticia said:
Sorry for the silly question, but can I see this without having seen the original series? because I'm not sure if this is another adaptation or a continuation...

By all means you can. It is not a continuation.
Oct 28, 2010 2:15 PM

Feb 2009
But is there ANY FUCKING DOUBT that this is the best Hellsing fucking episode yet? I couldn't almost believe my eyes, that was some crazy twisted astounding hardcore episode right there and the most impressing "awakening" of a character I've ever seen. Too freaking epic and intense for words, I can't just describe the pure awesomeness of this episode and Seras Victoria, there's just not enough words. Now why would anyone complain about the absence of Alucard when the most amazing episodes of this series (so far) coincidentally didn't have him present?

This OVA has been surprising me episode after episode like I was not so surprised in some time. What other series out there can you honestly say that started incredibly well and each episode manages to be even better than the one before? Remarkable.
VeethornOct 28, 2010 2:20 PM
Nov 8, 2010 5:04 PM

Nov 2010
Totally intense episode.

Face + Wall?

I wanna see more of that from Seras. >:D
Nov 10, 2010 12:40 PM

Oct 2009
Agreed, that was a f***ing awesome episode, the best one so far. So sad Pip died!
Can't wait for the next episode.
あらあら。。。
Nov 10, 2010 12:44 PM

Oct 2009
Moonfrost said:
Holy shit. What the fuck did I just watch? I thought I was watching Hellsing Ultimate but from what just happened, I just saw the most epic motherfucking episode of all the Anime history. Holy shit there's a limit of how good an episode can be but this one just surpassed that limit. Speaking of motherfucker, that scene between the killer of Seras's parents and Seras mother gave me a boner. :(

Seras Victoria, you're officially one of my favorites in Hellsing series from now on. I mean did you just see how badass she got in this episode? Apparently if she drinks and eat flesh meat her powers will shine but I'm still wondering how her hand was just like Alucard's? I guess it's because she got Alucard's blood inside her.

Wonder when's the next episode going to come out. Also, if Seras can fly, then how come Alucard's not fucking flying towards England? Don't tell me Seras can fly and not Alucard, the most powerful vampire in history? The fuck is this?

Totally agreed.
あらあら。。。
Nov 10, 2010 1:18 PM

Aug 2010
So sad pip died! I wish he lived a little longer :"(
I think they could have done without the scene between the killer and Sera's mom.
& Seras is getting pretty intense :)!
Dec 22, 2010 9:43 PM
Feb 2010
I was a little disturbed about the whole raping the dead mother thing but was blown away by the rest. And yes, I totally cried when Pip died. Amazing music and animation. I'm looking forward to see how Alucard reacts to Seras's arm being gone. He'll probably call her an idiot or something.
I was also happy to see that Schrodinger made another appearance because I adore him.
I'm very psyched about the next one!!

~ A woman's determination can move the mightiest of stones~
Jan 7, 2011 10:52 PM

Dec 2009
channa7514 said:
Also, who is more badass, Pip or Seras? Ater watching this I can't quite decide who showed the highest level of badassery.
^This. Loved them both this ep.

And really just loved the Seras & Pip scenes in general.

So bummed that Pip & the Wild Geese are gone. T_T
Zorin didn't suffer enough as far as I'm concerned...but I guess I'll have to take what I can get... :\

Kinda missing Integra, Walter & Alucard though...
~Heart & Thoughts With Japan~

Jan 30, 2011 9:51 PM

Sep 2010
That was pretty hardcore.
Feb 6, 2011 1:31 AM

Apr 2009
Watched this an hour ago yet I'm still having goosebumps just remembering Seras grinding Zorin's face on the walls! I had to watch something happy first before posting because of Pip's death, sniff...sniff. T_T

Hunkering down with other anime titles now to pass the time waiting for episode 8. Ugghhh.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 9, 2011 3:40 PM

Jul 2009
Event : Having the one you love killed
Solution : Grind the killer's face against the wall until it's gone.

Pretty much that and awesome.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Apr 15, 2011 5:10 PM
Nov 2008
The most gory crazy bad ass episode I've ever seen. R.I.P. on Bernadotte Taichou ; ; but at least we got ourselves a cool kiss ^^ Seras is.....crazy bad ass >.> never EVER mess with Seras she will literally rip you apart or splash you all over the walls or both xD
May 31, 2011 1:30 PM
May 2011
A guys face was bitten off

That is all
May 31, 2011 2:41 PM

Aug 2008
Yes! now this is Hellsing i love.
RIP Bern you were awesome.
Ceras finnaly pwn oh more pls of her imo :)
Jun 3, 2011 5:28 PM
Jun 2011
Omg EPIC! I had been wondering for so long about the shadown arm, now I know. Victoria is such a bad ass, this was well worth the wait and it's been several months since I've seen episode 6.
Jun 9, 2011 11:31 AM

Sep 2008
Can this show get any frackin better? Frack!
Just when I finally put it behind me since it comes out so rarely I decide to watch episode or two and simply can't stop myself laughing from sheer awesomeness this show is.
Oh well, now onto waiting ep 8. As cool as Seras is, Alucard is the main reason I love this show.

RIP Captain, most badass human on this show (Although Walter is probably cooler, but he's equal to vampires when it comes to strength so I don't count him)
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

OmegaRed - Jul 29, 2008

154 by aronbebop »»
Apr 22, 8:15 AM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Klimat - Feb 15, 2012

157 by liliyoa »»
Apr 10, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JudgeRuthless - Aug 6, 2012

298 by Hayoka_ »»
Mar 23, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Dub or Sub?

Garou_Monster - Aug 13, 2022

16 by Argonnant »»
Feb 29, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Apollodorus - Jul 23, 2009

176 by LightNoragami1 »»
Feb 21, 2:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.