Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2015 1:37 AM

May 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
MY HEART WAS LITERALLY ACHING WHEN I WAS READING IT. Gosh. I must have been so hard or Erika to even hold the pen when writing her future plans. Anyway, San-chan saved the day :)
Dec 14, 2015 10:25 PM

Nov 2011
Hmm, I think Kyouya needs to think long and hard about what Ayumi said. Erika should also follow what she really wants for her career.
Dec 15, 2015 2:10 AM

Sep 2013
I want a friend like San-chan.
Dec 15, 2015 2:23 PM

Mar 2015
San-chan is probably the only character that I can tolerate in this manga.

I'd just like to say, although Kyouya was totally in the wrong, is Erika really that passionate for glass-blowing when she would easily give it up to have a boyfriend that might not even last for her whole future?
Dec 19, 2015 4:09 AM

Dec 2012
This chapter is a painful one huh. TSK! But yeah, I quite understand what Kyouya feels.

- barely alive -
Dec 20, 2015 3:57 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
Gawd, I dislike both of them so much. She is literally his bitch all the time, from start to finish of this manga and still blames herself for deciding a path that doesn't happen to coincide with his, because God forbid she has her own life. Kyouya is becoming increasingly annoying and a control freak "You need a life? Waaaat? You mean you are not ok if your whole life is about me only and you don't ever think about things that I personally don't care about? I don't get this." He had the nerve to think "Don't find something you want to do". I say, just tie her up in your room and be over that I-need-my-freedom crap, Kyouya.

I mean, I get the sadness they both feel, especially Kyouya's. A long distance relationship is hard however much you try, but both of their thinking is just worthy of many slaps. I can't express how glad I was when San slapped him. I honestly kept thinking "Slap him, slap him, slap him, slap him" just as she appeared there. I'm sad she apologised first, but hey! At least she did it.

But oh well, either way. The whole arc is forcing down that drama and the extreme thinking just to finally reach a happy conclusion. The mangaka got over fast Erika's future "I dunno what I want. Oh look, glass! Yes, that is my career forever" just to bring us these bs dilemmas. Even if I accepted the thought behind it, the whole execution is an execution to my eyes. A happy ending isn't salvaging this anymore. It's like I asked to eat chocolate cake and the baker trying to deliver it fast, he gave me a picture of it with the ingredients next to it and told me that this is a chocolate cake... in a way.

Bleh. This co-dependant relationship has really lost all its charm. She isn't getting any real development any time soon. *lowers score*
Jan 28, 2016 12:00 AM

Jul 2014
The truth is that I don't judge Kyoya, I understand how difficult it must be for him to let go to Erika and probably would have supported him if it had not put in the stop "you go, we ended". Things are spoken, relationships are of two, and he said Erika was being selfish, he was still twice, especially knowing that no matter what, she always would choose him above all things. And that of "you don't need anything else, except me" Oh, come on!. Well deserved the slap that gave (San-chan, hero of the day).

Jan 15, 2017 8:26 AM

May 2014
What happened to Kyouya? ;___; For the whole time I perceived him as a very mature character. He should at least support Erika with what she wants to do. Welp, it's good that he was able to reflect on what San-chan said.
Feb 13, 2019 7:37 AM

Jun 2015
Well, it’s only took being slapped in the face to convince him
Sep 22, 2019 9:34 PM

Sep 2018
Kyouya :((((( I understand you huhuhuhu he's alone all his life, Erika is all to him ;(

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Chapter 43 Discussion

genetick - Jan 27, 2015

14 by HectorBlaze »»
Jun 16, 2020 6:59 AM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Chapter 36 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2014

8 by HectorBlaze »»
Jun 15, 2020 2:41 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Chapter 42 Discussion

genetick - Dec 19, 2014

22 by minimiau »»
Jun 1, 2020 11:56 AM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Chapter 58 Discussion

goldengoyal - Jan 1, 2017

8 by erenmeii »»
Sep 22, 2019 9:37 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Chapter 57 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2016

7 by erenmeii »»
Sep 22, 2019 9:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.