Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2009 10:43 PM
Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Methinks Her Highness has a traitor to smash. After all, not only did he make an attempt on her life, he nearly killed her 'pet'... who she seems to be in love with.
Lulz once again, at the Doctor's miracle disinfection trick. That guy is AWESOME.
KinetaNov 25, 2012 10:48 AM
Just my two cents.
Jul 1, 2011 4:02 AM

Apr 2009
ScrewBall said:
Lulz once again, at the Doctor's miracle disinfection trick. That guy is AWESOME.

His mouth must be very clean since he disinfects them daily! LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 5, 2014 1:49 PM

Jun 2013
Waalgs Betrayal was obvious since first episode we saw him, Me thinks he's the Responsible of Father's Death......He better pray that Azalyn does not learn his betrayal...he is going to be roasted in fire if she finds out.

So, Crazy Military tactic is the way left the bigger fighting force into total Chaos, if you are going for Suicidal rescue mission. And it Worked!? looks like search of the cure is next episode theme....very good episode tough, comedy and drama were well fitted together.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jun 28, 2014 5:33 AM

Feb 2012
So its not just all comedy and romance. Going well, like Nadesico.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Nov 26, 2014 1:26 PM

Jun 2010
Damn the torpedoes asteroids, full speed ahead!
May 22, 2015 10:51 PM

Aug 2013
I'm curious how Tylor's gonna overcome his "brainwashing" more then likely some typical anime way involving a rousing speech for his friends but then again this series has thrown me for a loop before so it should be interesting.
Oct 18, 2017 8:44 PM

Apr 2015
Though there were parts that I enjoyed, this episode also felt really silly. Soyokaze apparently has old radars and still managed to locate the main Raalgon fleet? Yet none of the USPF's other ships could? Not only that, the Raalgon main fleet couldn't quickly handle a single destroyer? The war could have ended right then and there if it was more than just the Soyokaze. Rom being in the front lines, while Raalgon and Soyokaze soldiers fought closely with their mechs, seemed very fooolish.

Azalyn's response was even more baffling. She seems more concerned with Tylor's stomach problems than her flagship being under attack. In this episode, she completely fell flat in the leadership department.
Apr 13, 2020 12:29 PM

Mar 2015
Doctor: (Spits half a pint of Jack Daniels on the patient's chest) "OK he's prepped! Lets start the operation!"
The sword that takes life gives life
May 9, 2020 1:49 AM

Jul 2015
Foolish crew saving their idiot captain, beautiful!

Love how the doctor just spits some alcohol while Tylor is in lifethreatening danger

Aug 30, 2020 1:06 PM

Jun 2017
This show is so much more serious than I thought it'd be. It's a good thing it has really lovable characters, or else it's melodrama would have fallen flat. But I really am invested in this cast of fools, so it works.
Jul 31, 2022 2:51 PM

Mar 2013
The character development in this show is really something. Can't believe they all went through with a nearly suicidal plan just to save the idiot Captain. Also this brainwashing, how's Tylor going back to normal?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 23 Discussion

Beatnik - May 29, 2008

34 by xthewarwithinx »»
Apr 9, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 6 Discussion

storm-12 - Feb 7, 2010

9 by wallus81 »»
Mar 14, 7:17 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 5 Discussion

storm-12 - Feb 7, 2010

10 by wallus81 »»
Mar 14, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 1 Discussion

Beatnik - May 27, 2008

18 by apbooyah »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:09 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 4 Discussion

ScrewBall - Dec 14, 2009

19 by Kristiwazhere »»
Sep 26, 2023 10:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.