Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2015 9:48 AM

Jul 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Again, so much random chitchat = too much dialogue = me skimming some speech bubbles. Yeah, it's realistic but like, cut the random talking.

Anyway, sad to see blonde sister breaking up with Tomoaki. He was so dazzling to look at! ;-;
I suspect that Sachi and the megane will get together in the future.
Jan 30, 2016 5:58 PM

Jun 2014
do we have an idea of how many chapters there are in total? or how many it's at right now?
Apr 22, 2020 12:53 AM

Dec 2013
a shame well never get this finished but hey ill see the movie i guess
I shall destroy and hate mankind
Apr 22, 2020 3:45 AM

Jul 2012
suzyl333 said:
do we have an idea of how many chapters there are in total? or how many it's at right now?
9 volumes, 2 chapters translated
I believe it was like 3 chapters per volume? Correct me if I'm wrong
I have the raws, but on another hard drive. I was gonna scanlate this before but translator backed out.

jyagan0 said:
ooh is it subbed?
MayukaMay 6, 2020 11:55 AM
May 12, 2020 10:00 PM

Dec 2013
Yep you can get it on dvd and everything
I shall destroy and hate mankind
Jul 10, 2020 10:32 AM
Jun 2016
jyagan0 said:

Mayuka said:
suzyl333 said:
I have the raws, but on another hard drive. I was gonna scanlate this before but translator backed out.

jyagan0 said:
ooh is it subbed?

If you guys still want to, I can translate it. I'm from a small scan that translates abandoned manga to spanish. I can't promise it will be fast (I have university and work), or really thaaaat good (bc again, my first language is spanish). But if you still want to, I'm more than happy to do it. My scan is going to start to translate it to spanish in January (even before if we finished early the projects we have right now), so I can also translate it to english and have it check with some friends who can speak it better than me.
Jul 11, 2020 7:47 AM

Jul 2012
ChenXi said:
jyagan0 said:

Mayuka said:

ooh is it subbed?

If you guys still want to, I can translate it. I'm from a small scan that translates abandoned manga to spanish. I can't promise it will be fast (I have university and work), or really thaaaat good (bc again, my first language is spanish). But if you still want to, I'm more than happy to do it. My scan is going to start to translate it to spanish in January (even before if we finished early the projects we have right now), so I can also translate it to english and have it check with some friends who can speak it better than me.
actually someone on mangadex said theyre gonna pick it up so i'm giving it up :')
Jul 13, 2020 2:58 PM
Jun 2016
Mayuka said:
ChenXi said:

actually someone on mangadex said theyre gonna pick it up so i'm giving it up :')

Oh well. I'll wait till december then. If nobody picked it up until then, I'll do it myself.
Jul 15, 2020 12:51 AM

Jul 2012
ChenXi said:
Mayuka said:

Oh well. I'll wait till december then. If nobody picked it up until then, I'll do it myself.
let me know later, i'll help you
Jul 15, 2020 1:43 PM
Jun 2016
Mayuka said:
ChenXi said:

Thanks for the offering! I'll comeback later to see how everything is going.
Jun 22, 2021 6:38 PM

Sep 2016
ChenXi said:
Mayuka said:

I can help with typesetting if it's still needed. Also, chapters 3 and 4 are out.

Life has no meaning,
but that doesn't mean
we shouldn't live it

Jul 8, 2021 1:22 PM

Jul 2012
TuryuriOwO said:
ChenXi said:

I can help with typesetting if it's still needed. Also, chapters 3 and 4 are out.

looks like 5 months ago last update
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=13135

More topics from this board

Poll: » Umimachi Diary Chapter 37 Discussion

fleurbleue - May 12, 2023

0 by fleurbleue »»
May 12, 2023 10:32 PM

Poll: » Umimachi Diary Chapter 1 Discussion

Mayuka - Nov 21, 2015

0 by Mayuka »»
Nov 21, 2015 10:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.