Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2009 2:00 PM
Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Knew this one was coming. Cat's out of the bag, Tylor's being taken to the Empire, and Harumi finally figured out what was wrong with herself.
Looks like we'll get some insight into the Empress next episode.
KinetaNov 25, 2012 10:49 AM
Just my two cents.
Feb 17, 2010 12:40 PM

Nov 2009
It had to happen. Tylor is a prisoner of the Raalgon Empire. But how will he get out of this situation this time? I do not dare to think :)

And "taking the prisoner" scene? I simply couldn't stop laughing when Tylor said "Why not take Mr. Yamamoto as a bonus?" - Incredible, and simply unbelievable :)
Jun 4, 2011 7:38 AM

Aug 2009
Fun question to anyone who watches the dub - Why the heck do you keep prisoners...if you just kill them anyways?
Burkeism - Our president is more truculent than yours.
Jun 4, 2011 11:11 AM
Sep 2009
kirant said:
Fun question to anyone who watches the dub - Why the heck do you keep prisoners...if you just kill them anyways?

You expect us to explain how aliens think? \:)

It's probably a demoralization thing. The other side knows that if they let their people get captured, they'll never see them again. Makes it even worse if, say, one of their best gets taken prisoner.

Seriously though, you're talking about a whole 'nother species with whole different customs and rituals. We can't be expected to know why they do what they do, so just relax and enjoy the quirkiness :)
ScrewBallJun 4, 2011 11:15 AM
Just my two cents.
Jul 1, 2011 2:26 AM

Apr 2009
I don't care anymore where Tylor ends up as long as interesting things happen. :P
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 5, 2014 8:33 AM

Jun 2013
So Looks Like Harumi's Secret is out eh? And SHe finally Admited or found out her Real Feelings..
ANd Now Tylor is going to Raalgon Empire...How Badly you think he will Piss The Prime Minister and Generals?

So Dom Acknowledges that his Own 2IC and Human Admirals do not know just what kind man Tylor is...
And Tylor is Going To meet Empress...In Not her Empress Outfit and As Incognito? O.o Oh no...Will Entire Empire be Destroyed?

Laughed Lot to Tylor actions tough...even if he somewhat acted as Proper Captain
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 27, 2014 10:54 AM

Jul 2010
I'm glad Harumi kinda sorted her feelings, I bet she screamed that she fell in love with him? Anyway, things now look interesting than before.
Mar 15, 2015 1:33 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Tylor gonna work his magic on the Empire now.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 21, 2015 5:40 PM

Aug 2013
Wow a lot happened this episode, this was some great stuff.
linkjokerMay 21, 2015 9:12 PM
Apr 12, 2020 9:14 AM

Mar 2015
Wow Harumi actually went through with it.
The sword that takes life gives life
May 8, 2020 12:13 PM

Jul 2015
Even though Harumi made a mistake, I'm glad she chose the right thing to do at the end

Can't wait for Tylor and the queen to meet

Aug 30, 2020 10:24 AM

Jun 2017
Has anyone else been surprised by how much of the show has been dedicated to Harumi's development? Not complaining mind, I'm a big fan of the robot learning about feelings trope. It's just unexpected given her relatively smaller prominence on the cover art. It feels like she's as much a main character as Yamamoto or Yuriko at this point.
Oct 12, 2021 8:15 PM

Feb 2014
Harumi's secret has finally been revealed to Yamamoto and Yuriko, and Tylor got captured, the dynamic in the show should take a huge swing now.

Jul 30, 2022 2:16 PM

Mar 2013
Harumi doesn't seem like an android at all. I wonder if she *really* is one? Couldn't be the case that she has been convinced or brainwashed to believe so? I've really liked her development so far.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 23 Discussion

Beatnik - May 29, 2008

34 by xthewarwithinx »»
Apr 9, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 6 Discussion

storm-12 - Feb 7, 2010

9 by wallus81 »»
Mar 14, 7:17 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 5 Discussion

storm-12 - Feb 7, 2010

10 by wallus81 »»
Mar 14, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 1 Discussion

Beatnik - May 27, 2008

18 by apbooyah »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:09 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 4 Discussion

ScrewBall - Dec 14, 2009

19 by Kristiwazhere »»
Sep 26, 2023 10:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.