Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Jan 2, 2010 8:09 PM

May 2009
It would've been a better and more satisfying end if there was no 12th episode, really. This anime was the worst I've seen in a long time.
Jan 3, 2010 6:34 AM

Jul 2008
Oosran said:
HoboFreedom said:
AO968 said:
They weren't revived they were never dead, as they're from a different dimension.
I know, but it feels the same to me
Well that is technically what they did, but they explained it in terms that they were from another dimension. Practically the same shit though.

It was not from another dimension, episode 11 was a vision of what would happen that Kakeru saw with his eyes. He then tried to suicide to change the future.
Jan 3, 2010 7:37 AM

Sep 2007
maxime1007 said:
Oosran said:
HoboFreedom said:
AO968 said:
They weren't revived they were never dead, as they're from a different dimension.
I know, but it feels the same to me
Well that is technically what they did, but they explained it in terms that they were from another dimension. Practically the same shit though.

It was not from another dimension, episode 11 was a vision of what would happen that Kakeru saw with his eyes. He then tried to suicide to change the future.

Yukiko and Takahisa died before ep11.
Jan 3, 2010 9:08 AM

Jan 2009
Somehow, I feel that people aren't talking about the same things ; D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 3, 2010 9:47 AM
Nov 2009
Everyone died except for Yuka, Kakeru and Misuzu, then in episode 12, the three of them moved to a different world where their friends were never killed in the first place because nothing happened. Except for Shiori and Kukuri, those two are gone for good.
Jan 3, 2010 1:10 PM

Oct 2009
toratiger said:
Everyone died except for Yuka, Kakeru and Misuzu, then in episode 12, the three of them moved to a different world where their friends were never killed in the first place because nothing happened. Except for Shiori and Kukuri, those two are gone for good.
Wait a second, that means the world is not of Yuka's so who's world is it? Shiori's?

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Jan 3, 2010 3:12 PM

Nov 2007
francismeunier said:
toratiger said:
Wait a second, that means the world is not of Yuka's so who's world is it? Shiori's?

considering only Kakeru, Yuka, and Misuzu were alive...and its no longer Yuka's world, its either Misuzu or Kakeru's world
Jan 3, 2010 3:33 PM
Nov 2009
francismeunier said:
toratiger said:

Shiori is a doll, she only has one existence, she doesn't "own" a world. I don't think it was revealed which world the 3 survivors went to at the end.
Jan 3, 2010 5:04 PM

Oct 2009
game8910 said:
francismeunier said:
toratiger said:

considering only Kakeru, Yuka, and Misuzu were alive...and its no longer Yuka's world, its either Misuzu or Kakeru's world

Can't be Kakeru's world.....that's where he died, right?

Jan 3, 2010 7:37 PM
Nov 2009
Kakeru didn't die.

ps: MAL is acting weird, all my posts take forever to appear...
Jan 3, 2010 7:39 PM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
game8910 said:
francismeunier said:
toratiger said:
He died in a bunch of worlds actually.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 3, 2010 10:06 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
game8910 said:
francismeunier said:
toratiger said:
He died in a bunch of worlds actually.
Exactly except the one where Yuka pulled him towards her world.

Jan 3, 2010 11:27 PM
Nov 2009
hmmm...if it's not Kakeru's world, that would mean it's Misuzu's world right? But then how did his classmates know who he is? he should've been killed by his sister wayyyyy before he started high school.
Jan 4, 2010 3:07 PM

Dec 2007
After I watched episode 12 for few minutes or so, I almost was confusing at it until I finally understood that episode 11 is actually a simple version from Kakuru’s right eye. It has a happy ending as predicted, and I don’t know if that one is better than bad ending. However, this series is terrible due to confusing moments. I will probably play the game if I want to know about few endings. I am looking forward to the OVA as long if it will explain about endless cycle.
Jan 6, 2010 5:21 PM

Apr 2009
Fucked up Ending is Fucked up Ending.
Nuff said.

"Free Falcon Punch for Everybody!"|Nani?|MCC Badge|
Jan 6, 2010 6:21 PM
Jan 2008
FUCK YUKA. FUCKING BITCH. I WISH SOMEONE COULD'VE KILLED HER. FUCKING BITCH. *RANT*

The fucking bitch is the chief reason why the Anime is a piece of garbage.
Jan 9, 2010 11:42 AM

Jan 2009
I find it quite funny that someone /francis/ rates an anime with a 10, even though he didn't get the story at all /though he's not the one to blame, they made it far too complicated and wrong/.

4/10 ^_^ One of my lowest scores ever. Even Asura's better than this :D
And no, I don't give a f**king damn about Misuzu or w/e, it was just... the whole anime was... well, you know.

Now that I think about it - yes, that was the only Kakeru left alive, since Yuck-a saved him... Then how come his classmates know him in a different world? /whether it be Misuzu's or Kakeru's/ I smell a plot hole there.

And LOL at undies. I laughed so hard. I laughed @ 11ep as well, "lawl have sex with me for it is the only way to save your beloved woman" , I laughed all the way through... Both Yuck-a and Misuzu were undressing all the time, don't be putting all the blame on the "cured" yandere. Your fanboysm is blinding you. Lol I still remember that not-blowjob, I'm seriously loling at this anime, and only for the lulz, I gave it a 4.

Too bad, I was hoping to see how Yuck-a goes yandere mode lvl 9000+!! and suffocates Misuzu with her breasts or someting. Yes, I could've totally see this coming, this anime never cease to amaze me. Then there would've been more lulz :< And no, I don't hate Misuzu, it just would've been, er, enjoyable, because of the lulz. God, I hate this show, I watched it only because of those ridiculous scenes ;o

Yukiko and Takahisa were okay, though also not great characters. Loved how she killed him. The only worthwhile drama there was. I even felt kind of bad.

EDIT: And by the way, how dare you compare it with Kampfer ;O Kampfer is ecchi, if you expected something from it, well then sorry but you've gotta be ultra dumb. This, however, was an anime which was trying so hard /or maybe not/ to prove that it's based on serious things. And that's why it fails way more than Kampfer. At least I laughed there.
Nao-staniJan 9, 2010 12:33 PM
Jan 9, 2010 12:38 PM

Jun 2009
boring plot,,hated the romance in the story,,awfull from first up to the ending,,i was hoping that it will turn out good in the ending but not..there's nothing to like from the chracters..this is my lowest rated anime for sure..i wasted my precious time watching this..
Jan 9, 2010 12:40 PM

Jun 2009
boring plot,,hated the romance in the story,,awfull from first up to the ending,,i was hoping that it will turn out good in the ending but not..there's nothing to like from the chracters..this is my lowest rated anime for sure..i wasted my precious time watching this..
Jan 10, 2010 12:33 PM

Oct 2009
Nao-stani said:
I find it quite funny that someone /francis/ rates an anime with a 10, even though he didn't get the story at all /though he's not the one to blame, they made it far too complicated and wrong/.
I rated it 10 because it's a first anime in my life and really enjoyed it. Also I did understand the story because there were great people here who filled up a lot on things. So it was all good and Yuka stays as a favorite of mines.

Jan 11, 2010 9:35 PM

Nov 2007
francismeunier said:
Nao-stani said:
I rated it 10 because it's a first anime in my life and really enjoyed it. Also I did understand the story because there were great people here who filled up a lot on things. So it was all good and Yuka stays as a favorite of mines.
Same here, I'd give it an 8. hard to find decent action anime that derived from 18+ visual novels. Last one was FSN I thought was good.
Jan 11, 2010 9:48 PM

Jan 2009
YuenSan said:
francismeunier said:
Nao-stani said:
Same here, I'd give it an 8. hard to find decent action anime that derived from 18+ visual novels. Last one was FSN I thought was good.
And well, FSN was great. This wasn't. Too much Yuka >.>
Jan 14, 2010 2:46 PM

Nov 2007
gah posted it in the wrong thread...
I dont know if I like or hate this show....
http://gamesmind.wordpress.com/2010/01/13/11eyes-12-end-this-fcking-show/

yeah I'll prob give it 8/10 cause it made me rage so much it was almost fun
Jan 15, 2010 1:54 PM

Jan 2010
i prefer episode's 11 ending. :\
Jan 16, 2010 2:24 AM

Jul 2009
This episode ruins all my expectations... I want Kakeru x Misuzu ending, because I really hate Yuka type characters =\
Jan 16, 2010 3:26 PM

Jan 2010
It is a great episode. .I wish Misuzu and Kakeru could be lovers :)
Jan 16, 2010 6:38 PM

Aug 2009
What? I actually liked this ending. I can't believe all the haters vote that this episode received. So yeah, they were all alive and such, isn't that a good thing?

This Anime entertained me, and that's what matters. Too bad Mizusu x Kakeru didn't really happen. I wish it did though. I'm totally into Misuzu. D: Also, in the ending, if there's still a red moon, wouldn't the red night still continue? Second season perhaps?

Overall, I'm giving this show an 8/10. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. Heck, it's even better than Chaos;Head. I was expecting it to be the same level but good thing it wasn't.
Jan 16, 2010 8:01 PM

Sep 2009
The episode was... ok, I guess. It definitely wasn't the best ending in the world, but neither is it the worst one there is(Yeah, I've seen some really bad ones. I can't recall what those are though.)

The "everyone lives" scenario is a bit cheesy, but we'll go with that. If ever, in the VN, episode 11 was "Misuzu route-bad end" while ep 12 was "Yuka route-good end". If that was the case, I wish they reversed it. xD

This show definitely entertained me. Undoubtedly though, the last 3 episodes screwed my head up a bit. Ep 10 gave me trauma, 11 confused and 12 well... made me go "eh? let's go with that i guess".

Show was still pretty ok though... except for the Yuka part.

Moonfrost said:
Also, in the ending, if there's still a red moon, wouldn't the red night still continue? Second season perhaps?.

I think Kakeru/everyone just sees it there; they can still see the gate but it's not active anymore.

Jan 17, 2010 10:56 PM

May 2008
Gah... It was an okay episode... but the ending is what matters most... They are all revived and happy... Yuka being in her underwear didn't make it better >.> Overall I'd give it a 5/10 For all the fighting scenes.

I also expect people complaining about Yuka not dying :P
Yuka's #1 fanboy being a happy little bastard (He'll probably give this series a 10/10 :P)
Misuzu lovers in a frenzy or depressed :P
And much much more lol
Jan 18, 2010 11:59 AM
Dec 2009
i hoped for a kakeru x misuzu ending...well thats a reason for a season 2, because yuka ruined season 1 with her obsessiveness and she put a razor in misuzus tea..
she tried killing the best and most useful character on the show. Misuzu doesnt cry and stand back like a coward, she at least can fight..
As for the ending, it was the worst piece of crap ive ever seen...2/10.
the first few eps were fine until yuka wudnt stop saying "kakeru-kun!" every 2 minutes, and the ending just ruined it, ill just pretend it ended at ep 11 <.<.
As for if they make a season 2, let us pray that yuka either dies or becomes muted so we can never hear her again, ahd misuzu can finally have some peace and quiet time with kakeru XD.
Jan 22, 2010 7:47 AM

Dec 2007
My eye twitched, chest pained and was about to start crying not because I'm happy or sad but because it was too painful to watch...

Score lowered due to this episode. It was at a steady 7 but in the end it has to be a 6. Would be 5 but there were some good points about this anime.

Action was good, nothing wrong there. But the talking and random turn points... oh god >_<. Kept jumping left and right.

And why the hell is Yuka half naked. That doesn't make any sense. I like fan service but give it a good reason for the stripping >_>.
Jan 23, 2010 4:03 PM

Nov 2009
I liked it. Fan service was a little OTT but i'm glad it had a happy ending =3
7/10
Jan 24, 2010 5:44 PM

Jun 2009
Only Yuka was bitch here,,not Misuzu...........!!!
Jan 25, 2010 11:34 PM

Mar 2009
I was a little upset with this ending. I mean, there was hardly ever any struggle to beat this witch in the first place.

I actually loved this series before this episode. Now it just seems so...disappointing.

And here's me trying to talk about this series. XD
DarkIceXIIIJan 26, 2010 2:08 AM
Jan 26, 2010 2:05 AM

Jan 2008
i much prefer the ending in the previous episode. they should have left it at that. at least it wasn't a perfect happy ending. also i do wish this show made slightly more sense, but its also kinda nice to have something to think about.
Jan 29, 2010 12:00 AM

Aug 2008
It wasn't really that interesting from the beginning to the end...but it was a fine 1.
so overall 6/10
Feb 6, 2010 1:06 AM
Aug 2009
Wha-!? No moment of silence and mourning session for Shiori-chan and Kukuri/Abaraxias? I'm so disappointed with you, guys..

I personally like the idea of revealing the tragic ep11 ending as merely just Kakeru's vision since it left me SOME hope to see my Shiori showing and keep on being an awesome legal loli again, as well as Kukuri. Towards half of the episodes I was really delighted finding out that they were not even dead in the previous episode and I apparently attempted to rate this with 10...

but then, they had to f#cked everything up;

*11Eyes TV Backstage*
Kukuri: I'm sorry to hear that they made you committed suicide in ep11..
Shiori: I heard you died for the THIRD time there too.
Kukuri: Yea.. Wanna join me go wandering around in the pet shop on town?
Shiori: Sure, I LOVE KITTEHS ~<3
Producer: Wait girls, you still have some more roles in ep12!!
Kukuri: Wha-? I thought we're already dead..
Producer: No no, the plan is what you girls experienced in ep11 was just a vision.
Shiori: Oh well, at least Mugibomb can now stop being restless..
Kukuri: Umm.. I never got the chance to talk that much so... okay.

*15 minutes after the beginning of ep12*

Producer: Okay, in this scene you two attempted to attack Lieselotte but eventually got killed..
Shiori: Wait, I thought we both escaped deaths and supposed to survive this time..
Producer: No, no, no, you got it wrong. The point is we're just "resurrecting" you both so you could explain the whole messed up plotholes we forgot to reveal in the previous episodes!
Shiori: And then we died... (again)?
Kukuri: ...FOURTH TIME :<
Producer: God forbid more than 3 main characters survived at the end of this show so we had to come up with any stupid possible way to bring up more UNNECESSARY deaths no matter how ridiculous and pointless it is.
Shiori:

Sure, doll joints is one of my fetish but giving that kind of fate to Shiori was not just pointlessly cruel but also.... plainly... STUPID. To make things worse, after that particular unnecessary scene, they straightly act like nothing happened as if those two unfortunate girls weren't even a part of their comrades.. nor even bother and care to explain something on why Shiori turned out to be a living doll. To put some logic on why she's still a loli despite been living since the 40's? Beats me, it's hard to imagine answering those question as a producer with a brain smaller than an ostrich's .

And seriously, Shiori had been dodging and blocking the BK as well as Lieselotte's powers like a total pro without any single scratch before. How the heck could she get hit and burnt to death so easily this time!!?

Neither do Yukiko's so-called resurrection could at least made me smile.. And then, WTF!? Sudden INSTANT peaceful ending between Misuzu and Misao and the idiotic main duo. WTF!? Where the heck were those love triangle conflict, Yuka's going 100% B#tch, tried to kill Misuzu and f#cking up that she eventually awakened Lieselotte, and for the love of gawd damn sake; Misao/Superbia was the one who heartlessly killed Yukiko and the two other characters!! Is Misuzu greater than Jesus that she could forgive all those bad stupid ppl around her that easily w/o even uttering any single word and do anything.

My only hope now is since they seemed to turn the ending into some kind of reset start, they're going to continue it with 11Eyes Crossover.... NOT! They'll most likely just going to make another crappy adaptation and again have Yuka taking Shiori's place as the main heroine. Now if they're going to f#ck up with the OVA again...

Feb 6, 2010 10:23 AM

Oct 2009
I was... confused. In the beginning.
So thanks for telling that it was just a vision what happened last ep.

Though I must say... the ending was not REALLY satisfying. But I liked it.
REALLY liked it :3

I'll give 11eyes a 9/10 because I liked the story and the characters and the drawings and the music. -1 for panties and confusion. And Yuka of course :D haha.
Mar 2, 2010 7:32 PM

Jan 2010
episode 11 was all just a PREMONTITION!? mother...
and why is yuka halfnaked? stupid ending... ugh...
BUT, takahisa & yukiko make me like it...
they were the only SANE people for petes sake...
Mar 3, 2010 8:55 PM
Feb 2010
What in the hell just happened?

I thought I understood what happened up until I read the comments saying episode 11 was only a vision.

I thought that Shiori brought them back in time (because they were explaining everything as if that's what happened), but.. I guess not.

It was an okay series I guess. I was interested in the first episode, and it built up until about the 9th episode then everything just started getting confusing.
Mar 4, 2010 1:42 AM

Jan 2010
lol xD i like to see,that i am not the only one confused xD i have to agree with everything that Mugibomb said x3 i kinda like it better without 12 ep.... but ok... i gave it 8/10 ^^
"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere, Even if your throne crumbles, And your shiny crown turns to rust, Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, Above the bottomless pile corpses, Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be.....Until i hear the words "check Mate." ♥
Mar 6, 2010 10:45 PM

Jun 2009
Dissapointing -_- but then again i kind of expected it because the whole story got out of hand...nothing was solved...the red moon is still there and everyone is alive and apparently episode 11 was something to either tick you off or confuse you...lol that most people rather liked episode 11 than the last episode ^^
Mar 9, 2010 1:32 AM

Feb 2010
lol... Why are you people complaining about Yuka being on her underwear when she's pretty much flashed it on almost every episode? It sure as hell less dumber than beating the main villain using the "power of sex". -_- Sorry.. but merge what? Bloodline? How will that even make them stronger? Even for an anime, it doesn't make any logical sense. The only thing that was coming in my mind was Misuzo giving birth to a super bionic infant.

Episode 11 was fine with just a confession, then they just have to ruin the moment and add on utter fanservice BS crap. Which is why I think Episode 12 is slightly better. Atleast they tried to explain the different dimensions and what not. Although it was pretty confusing and kind of frustrating.

Overall I liked this series up untill the halfway point. Then it just started getting real bad with those lame misunderstandings.. and trashing Yuka's character into an obsessive psychopath.

I'm giving 11eyes a 7/10.
Mar 10, 2010 11:28 AM

May 2009
Wow.....basically when everyone died in the 11th episode i was like uhhhhh....but atleast Misuzu finally said something to Kakeru and this proves that nobody likes Yuka :) but then there was a flashback and blah blah blah....THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE LEARN NOT TO DO IN CLASS!.....and it was all a dream......for some reason i saw that coming...i mean everyone dieing would probably not happen..i gave it a 80% chance that they would all come back to life...well except for Shiori and Kukuri :(....anyway its good that Misuzu is back :D!....WHY ISN'T ANY1 MAD OR FURIOUS AT YUKA FOR BRINGING THE WITCH BACK TO LIFE !!!!!!GOOD GOD WHY?!ISN'T ANY1 JUST A LITTLE CONCERNED OVER WHAT SHE DID!PUT HER IN AN ASYLUM OR JUST DO SOMETHING!!!AND WHY AREN'T THEY FIGHTING FOR KAKERU!well maybe in the future they can do that but geez its too calm there.....
rpn101Mar 10, 2010 11:35 AM
Mar 11, 2010 7:33 AM

Jan 2009
rpn101 said:
WHY ISN'T ANY1 MAD OR FURIOUS AT YUKA FOR BRINGING THE WITCH BACK TO LIFE !!!!!!GOOD GOD WHY?!ISN'T ANY1 JUST A LITTLE CONCERNED OVER WHAT SHE DID!PUT HER IN AN ASYLUM OR JUST DO SOMETHING!!!
Uh, isn't everyone mad at her? : O
I sure am anyway, not particularily because of that, but more because of her whole damned existence. She should be wiped from the face of the world, she's a stain.
Mar 28, 2010 4:36 PM
Feb 2009
that was so terrible, glad it finally ended.
Apr 6, 2010 3:39 PM

Nov 2007
Setsia said:
that was so terrible, glad it finally ended.

Agreed.
Initially I liked the show,but it went downhill like no other similar genre anime has.

The previous show was probably the bad end for the eroge...I was kinda shocked how we'd get a BAD END for a series,but no...

Oh,and another Yuka hater joins your ranks.That bitch must be on my top 3 list of the most hated fictional characters ever,if not 1st.I was praying to show her die painfully like Saeko or Yukiko,but no,nothing of the sort,just a usual death in an illusion.
Apr 9, 2010 7:46 AM

Dec 2009
... guess that's why it's rating is so low >.> ..
Apr 19, 2010 7:26 PM

Mar 2010
for now I am hoping for an anime of 11eyes Crossover
hopefully no one there is as fucked-up as Yuka :P

....hopefully...

Lovebar made by Rarutos-sama from ARM
May 5, 2010 8:45 PM
Dec 2008
i liked the ending.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Dec 8, 2009

197 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:10 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 24, 2009

148 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:30 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Nov 17, 2009

182 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:17 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 10, 2009

110 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:38 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 3, 2009

109 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.