Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2009 10:05 PM
Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Love the doc's method of "disinfecting" wounds XD
Some very nice tactics here- Destruction of red-haired chick's ship was actually pretty epic. Again, not quite as I expected- I imagined the Soyokaze would turn on its lights and fire. driving the ship through it is still very satisfying, though. :D
Red-haired chick's statement is just a little faulty- After all, if one creates an android to be a spy, wouldn't artificial emotions play a big part in making a convincing person?
KinetaNov 25, 2012 10:49 AM
Just my two cents.
Feb 17, 2010 12:05 PM

Nov 2009
Spitting on the ass - nice methods, hehe.
Destroying that Raalgon spaceship, entertaining it was.
I wonder if they will be able to capture Captain Tylor. Next episode is starting just now :)
storm-12Feb 17, 2010 12:09 PM
Jul 1, 2011 2:00 AM

Apr 2009
WTH was that? A submarines-hunting-each-other inspired episode? By 'spacefaring' common sense, even though they've cut power the emergency systems on board should still run for life-support and emergency lights since they're supposed to be on reserve power when active power has been cut as a built redundancy. Soyokaze can see Shia's ship but they can't see them on return? Maybe they don't have windows? LOL Perhaps I shouldn't be concerned about the technicalities anymore when it comes to this series. >_<

Wow Shia can move really fast when it's need, one moment she was on the bridge before Soyokaze rammed her ship and then next she was escaping while it was torn in half!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 4, 2013 6:27 PM

Jan 2011
The Raalgon ships look to have a high biological component so the life-support/ crew cabin might be hardened and have escaped when the organic matter was squished--and it may also be located in the upper part of the vessel so no windows underneath.

But more importantly, somehow with the Harumi arc, this show has become a bit more serious--I may be raising the score yet again...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 5, 2014 7:55 AM

Jun 2013
That Kind of Disinfecting Must Hurt like hell...

And Now we see how Tylor fully got Harumi's Loyalty and Maybe Love?
Poor Harumi tough...orders are orders.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Mar 15, 2015 5:31 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The doctor spanked a guy who had an injury on his buttocks to get him to toughen up and then spat booze on his azz to disinfect him. Words of wonder don't suffice for this.

The rest of the episode was a rather tense and dramatic affair for Tylor's standards. This show is not always what it seems.
FarabeufMar 15, 2015 5:58 AM
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 21, 2015 12:00 PM

Aug 2013
Tylor's got so much charisma he can even cause an android to develop feelings for him.
Jan 6, 2019 12:06 PM
Jul 2013
I am starting to think Tylor might actually be able to negotiate peace if he gets to see the queen.
Apr 12, 2020 9:13 AM

Mar 2015
This episode was worth watching just for the doctor's method of sterilizing a wound lol
The sword that takes life gives life
May 8, 2020 11:34 AM

Jul 2015
Tylor was pretty responsible this episode, must be the lack of oxygen

Harumi shouldn't worry about Tylor knowing her secret, he is the man who wooed a AI after all

May 8, 2020 11:34 AM

Jul 2015
Tylor was pretty responsible this episode, must be the lack of oxygen

Harumi shouldn't worry about Tylor knowing her secret, he is the man who wooed a AI after all

Oct 12, 2021 7:22 PM

Feb 2014
So Harumi being an android wasn't something made up just for that episode, its actually canon.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 23 Discussion

Beatnik - May 29, 2008

34 by xthewarwithinx »»
Apr 9, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 6 Discussion

storm-12 - Feb 7, 2010

9 by wallus81 »»
Mar 14, 7:17 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 5 Discussion

storm-12 - Feb 7, 2010

10 by wallus81 »»
Mar 14, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 1 Discussion

Beatnik - May 27, 2008

18 by apbooyah »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:09 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 4 Discussion

ScrewBall - Dec 14, 2009

19 by Kristiwazhere »»
Sep 26, 2023 10:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.