Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 8, 2015 10:38 AM
Apr 2014
So I watched the anime and really enjoyed it. I'm now going to get into the manga. However the first three chapters have been about the guy and the little girl already haven met and the little girl talks about her family as if she's still living there. Is this how the manga really starts?

Did I somehow miss chapters? in the anime it shows how they met and them getting used to living together. However with this, it almost seems like it starts AFTER the anime. I'm really confused. I'm not sure if I should just keep reading and then it'll all make sense or not.
Mar 28, 2017 11:23 PM

Dec 2013
Mavsynchroid said:
So I watched the anime and really enjoyed it. I'm now going to get into the manga. However the first three chapters have been about the guy and the little girl already haven met and the little girl talks about her family as if she's still living there. Is this how the manga really starts?

Did I somehow miss chapters? in the anime it shows how they met and them getting used to living together. However with this, it almost seems like it starts AFTER the anime. I'm really confused. I'm not sure if I should just keep reading and then it'll all make sense or not.

Late as hell, but hopefully my answer would help others in the future lol.

I wondered this too. I read the manga A LONG time ago, and I vaguely remember how they started off knowing each other already.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=10871

Apparently from Baka-Updates / Manga-Updates, the anime covered only Ch. 8 to Ch. 17. I recently learned how this site is pretty good in telling us where the anime starts/ends for manga.

Well, that probably answers your question. Perhaps the anime just came up with their own beginning, but for reasons I do not know.

More topics from this board

» Does this have an open ending?

xsilicon9 - Jun 6, 2016

1 by HibiChika »»
Jan 3, 2022 12:08 AM

Poll: » Kure-nai Chapter 52 Discussion

-Kazu - May 9, 2013

8 by TruongfromVN »»
Oct 6, 2021 3:49 AM

Poll: » Kure-nai Chapter 55 Discussion

blessofcurse - Mar 23, 2015

0 by blessofcurse »»
Mar 23, 2015 7:40 PM

Poll: » Kure-nai Chapter 30 Discussion

blessofcurse - Mar 22, 2015

0 by blessofcurse »»
Mar 22, 2015 11:44 PM

Poll: » Kure-nai Chapter 24 Discussion

Chimasternmay - Nov 14, 2009

1 by blessofcurse »»
Mar 22, 2015 11:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.