Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 8, 2015 10:40 AM
Apr 2015
ichigo_daisuki said:

Saitama just reads manga all day every day. XD

Finaly a Hero I can relate to :D

Also, Tatsumaki <3 I was waiting ^^ Although it does feel she appeared a bit early, wich is entirely fine by me, considering the series will have, what, 12 episode or so ._.

Watchdogman looks so damn fluffy O.O
Nov 8, 2015 10:43 AM

Apr 2013
Thought it would be better... JK psychomantis lolita so early <3
Nov 8, 2015 10:43 AM
May 2015
Why dont Saitama play thé monster ?
Hero and monsters will go after him so he'd be sure to have some strong foes to play with.
No?
Nov 8, 2015 10:44 AM

Jul 2015
Yet another awesome OPM episode. Best part in this episode was, when the seaweed monster is attacking Saitama and in the next scene siatama is boiling him. Genos asking where you got this? Saitama is like oh... I just happened to get it cheap. Genos says it helps to grow hair, then Saitama realizes his mistake and is like
Nov 8, 2015 10:58 AM

Dec 2013
Tatsumaki + Fubuki was awesome to see!

Saitama and his fight against Sonic was also hilariously awesome to see :)
Nov 8, 2015 10:58 AM

Jul 2013
I fucking love Saitama's expressions. I love expressive characters, and his faces of despair, indifference, and the annoyance are very epic. I love how Sonic reappeared only to be rekted when Saitama recognizes him as a menace XD.

I already like that two new girls. Tstsumaki looks like a brat (I like her despite that), but the classy woman is waifu material indeed. I hope to see more of these two ladies in the future.

I actually found the rapier guy very badass, his power reminds me of Gin Ichimaru, but it seems that the Weed Monster was too much for him. And speaking about the Weed Monster, I loved the moment when Saitama appears in front him and in the next scene he appears cooking the weeds XD. Very funny how the Hero Association takes Saitama's action as the product of a monster.

I love more and more the series with each episode. Too bad that it had to be that short.
Nov 8, 2015 11:06 AM

May 2013
The first half could have been done a little bit better,
the second half was just a filler chapter they added to the redraw of the manga to tease a bit of what happens much later in the serie, so I didn't expect much from it.
The last 6 episodes are gonna be awesome though, I can't wait to see how Madhuse is gonna handle them.
Nov 8, 2015 11:07 AM

Dec 2012
Nice episode. Very loyal to the manga so far. Things should be getting more interesting in the upcoming eps.
Nov 8, 2015 11:07 AM

Feb 2011
ShadowBullet said:
Pretty boring episode imo. Didn't had the quality of the last five episodes. I did enjoy some parts of the episode but most of the time I was pretty bored

it seems everytime sonic shows up the episodes become duller :u

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Nov 8, 2015 11:12 AM

Jan 2011
darn, im getting hard from all these animations >.> <.<

cyborg oji lol, must be some pairing, iukwim
Nov 8, 2015 11:13 AM
Feb 2012
Fubuki best girl. Can't wait for her "Arc" that will be resolved in one episode as i suspect this is how they are going to approach this anime.

Guilek said:
Grani-smith said:

They have picture of the Monsters he fought, there is absolutely no way they dont have a picture of him defeating the monsters,

There is a reason for that.
But I don't think we will have this arc this season.

Well the monster reports are coming from heroes or the media. So if everyone else is unconscious hey can't know who killed the monster.

chiefpetu said:
Yet another awesome OPM episode. Best part in this episode was, when the seaweed monster is attacking Saitama and in the next scene siatama is boiling him. Genos asking where you got this? Saitama is like oh... I just happened to get it cheap. Genos says it helps to grow hair, then Saitama realizes his mistake and is like

I love how he is insecure about his bald head.
And btw Genos said it is an unproven myth that seaweed helps hair growth.

Daw11 said:
The first half could have been done a little bit better,
the second half was just a filler chapter they added to the redraw of the manga to tease a bit of what happens much later in the serie, so I didn't expect much from it.
The last 6 episodes are gonna be awesome though, I can't wait to see how Madhuse is gonna handle them.

It's called saving money. :)
Hopefully the money will be used on episodes that matter, or to get another scene like the sparring fight.
Nov 8, 2015 11:15 AM

Aug 2012
I really like the pacing. At the same time not because I doubt that I will see the boros arc.

Great episode. Saitama's expression is epic as always and I'm glad to see fubuki <3
Nov 8, 2015 11:16 AM

Jan 2014
Daw11 said:

this wasn't filler, everything is accepted by "ONE"
Nov 8, 2015 11:20 AM
Feb 2012
-Sci said:
I really like the pacing. At the same time not because I doubt that I will see the boros arc.

Great episode. Saitama's expression is epic as always and I'm glad to see fubuki <3

Based on the pacing of this anime i suspect it will end after that arc.
Or maybe it will finish after --
Djinn247Nov 8, 2015 11:24 AM
Nov 8, 2015 11:22 AM

Jul 2014
Pretty weak episode for this show, with only Saitama's brief fight with Sonic really being noteworthy. Well, that and the introduction of that girl with the green hair (whatever her name is).
Nov 8, 2015 11:23 AM
Feb 2015
Fiji said:
Lol at Genos in the end where he hasn't done anything yet but he is so popular. Saitama is so jealous lol.

He's actually envious. He never had popularity that was taken away from him as he was never popular to begin with. That would mean he's envious not jealous.
Nov 8, 2015 11:26 AM

Jan 2015
Sonic+Tatsumaki= 6/5 ep
Nov 8, 2015 11:26 AM

Nov 2014
Green haired girl is cute, will we see more of her? Or she is mainly in the manga?

Nov 8, 2015 11:29 AM

Jul 2013
ExTamplier said:
Green haired girl is cute, will we see more of her? Or she is mainly in the manga?

Yes you'll see more.
Nov 8, 2015 11:29 AM

Mar 2013
Now I want to know more about Watchdog Man... (and the flying girl, but that's obvious anyway)

He looks funny yet seems powerful(?) sitting on top of all those dead monsters.
Nov 8, 2015 11:32 AM
Feb 2012
ExTamplier said:

I suspect we will before the anime ends. After all we are on the halfway point in the anime.
Teasing the S class one by one so they can get away with less introductions on them.

If we don't see the S classes in action i will be very disappointed.
Nov 8, 2015 11:32 AM

Sep 2013
Wow, dat early Tatsumaki appearance made me audibly gasp.

This is a very good part of the series in terms of making the Hero Assocation business more clear and important.

Also wow, Kombu Infinity's voice was much more cute than I could ever imagine...'

Also, I personally think the anime pacing was an advantage in this version of that fight. Saitama's appearance was much funnier and climatic than in the manga. Kudos to Madhouse.

Fubuki <3
artemis37Nov 8, 2015 11:39 AM
Nov 8, 2015 11:35 AM

Feb 2013
God this is beginning to get annoying.
Why didn't Saitama report back to the Heroes Association that he defeated the monster? Especially with how desperate he was earlier to stay a registered hero, this whole "Oh noes, now everyone thinks the monster is Saitama!" twist feels so contrived.
Nov 8, 2015 11:37 AM

Oct 2015
The fact that Madhouse has introduced Sweet Mask, Fubuki and best girl Tatsumaki this early gives me hope they will be animating the Boros chapters by the end.
Nov 8, 2015 11:40 AM

Jul 2013
Saeedpoppa said:
God this is beginning to get annoying.
Why didn't Saitama report back to the Heroes Association that he defeated the monster? Especially with how desperate he was earlier to stay a registered hero, this whole "Oh noes, now everyone thinks the monster is Saitama!" twist feels so contrived.

Probably too much shame because he ate it.
And it's often the public who report the actions of the heroes.(and there was nobody)

Anyways, the monster only got a tiger disaster level (he deserve more though) so he wouldn't have change much to his rankings.
Nov 8, 2015 11:42 AM

Sep 2013
Guilek said:
And it's often the public who report the actions of the heroes.(and there was nobody)

Anyways, the monster only got a tiger disaster level (he deserve more though) so he wouldn't have change much to his rankings.

I was going to respond myself but I'll just second this post for now.
Really hard to comment on that without getting even slightly spoiler-y. Just keep watching, people. (and reading when the anime ends, if you lack the patience.)
Nov 8, 2015 11:42 AM
Jul 2018
Hated the episode. And i hate this anime. Worst adaptation since Tokyo Ghoul.

5/5
Nov 8, 2015 11:58 AM

May 2015
Great episode, loved every bit of it. Saitama faces are the best kind of faces.

Nov 8, 2015 12:08 PM
Dec 2014
Ah, the classic strongest guy ever never gets any credit and is dumb as fuck
Nov 8, 2015 12:10 PM

Jul 2013
MadRoosterr said:
Ah, the classic strongest guy ever never gets any credit and is dumb as fuck

He now have a better ranks thanks to sonic.
Nov 8, 2015 12:10 PM

Aug 2010
Saitama talking smart and making up crap about mental strength for Genos was hilarious XD

His "Fight" against Sonic was awesome. Dat stop with a bite and That friggin chop. DAMN!

Tatsumaki VA'd by Aoi Yuuki. So kawaii <3 And awesome to see Fubuki too. HayaSaori fits her well.

Lol'd at Genos cleaning the toilet XD

Saitama being unknowingly the cause of a legendary monster rumors was lol
Nov 8, 2015 12:11 PM
Mar 2015
-Sci said:
I really like the pacing. At the same time not because I doubt that I will see the Boros arc.

Episode 7 - Meteor and aftermath
Episode 8 - Sea King
Episode 9 - Sea King
Episode 10 - Boros
Episode 11 - Boros
Episode 12 - Boros
Nov 8, 2015 12:15 PM
Jul 2018
Saitama broke Sonic's blade like a badass!
Nov 8, 2015 12:18 PM

Feb 2015
This is just something like a proulogue to me but still it is so awsome and amazing.
Next episode gonna be A REAL SHIT!!!
Seriously, Can't wait for it.
Nov 8, 2015 12:19 PM
Mar 2015
NEXT EPISODE THE GIANT METEOR
Nov 8, 2015 12:21 PM

Jul 2013
you can put a spoiler tag though
Nov 8, 2015 12:23 PM
Jul 2018
Fubuki showed up, that's all I needed for now. That and Hayami Saori's voice.
Nov 8, 2015 12:23 PM

Oct 2015
excellent episode
Sonic returned. New a-class heroes with amazing techniques being defeated, and Saitama without getting recognition for their achievements.
I can not wait for a meeting between Tsubaki and Saitama, I feel that it will be very epic and very funny.
I am Argentine, so is not very good my English, sorry for the many typing errors.

Nov 8, 2015 12:28 PM

Jul 2013
Not scheduled to air next week? Dang
lol
Nov 8, 2015 12:33 PM

Jul 2013
epicm14 said:
Not scheduled to air next week? Dang

?? The preview only said no Fubuki next week.
Nov 8, 2015 12:36 PM

Sep 2013
Tatsumaki <3
Didn't expect Best Girl this early XD

Even these A rank guys were nicely animated XD
BASED MADHOUSE! <3

LOL saitama ate it XD that's on some toriko level sht XD

Daw11 said:
the second half was just a filler chapter they added to the redraw of the manga.

It was in the webcomic too.

Next episode preview

Nov 8, 2015 12:40 PM

Jul 2015
I had a bad first impression of tatsumaki now the Fubuki maybe I like her.
''prince Cyborg''
Nov 8, 2015 12:41 PM

Feb 2015
Ah! The misunderstandings... the monster they are so scared about is actually Saitama. (O.O)

SchwingBoner said:

Love how Saitama broke Sonic's sword with his teeth. That was so badass.

Loved this part! ♥‿♥

Auxarius said:
Lily of the Three Section Staff <3

Fubuki <3

Mein Loli Tatsumaki ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5/5

Can't wait for these ladies to have their screen times. ≧◡≦
Nov 8, 2015 12:45 PM

Oct 2013
The music that plays at the end when they see the big fkn hole saitma made and how you here how not only the monsters are afraid but also the humans. That makes saitama look even more epic. Madhouse has truly made this live up to the manga in every way. Captures the emotion like the manga does. I can't wait for more coz i now know its gonna be ick since just like the manga, This is the point when one Punch Man gets insane!

So cool to see the 2 female heroes get introduced, cant remember there names.

Also the problems i had with the pacing has been fixed. Its just like the manga now YAS!!!!
TheNoseOfDeathNov 8, 2015 12:49 PM
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Nov 8, 2015 12:50 PM

Dec 2012
Love Saitama's words of wisdom to Geno even if he made it on the spot.
Lol Saitama getting Sonic's name wrong.
Cool to see other heroes across the cities.
Tatsumaki makes her appearance and a little appearance by Fubuki.
That Seaweed monster was pretty strong taking out two Class A heroes.
Love how Genos is just cleaning the toilet.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Nov 8, 2015 12:52 PM

Sep 2009
<3 Tatsumaki and Fubuki.

Next episode should be good. :)
Nov 8, 2015 12:59 PM

Feb 2014
Another solid episode!

It's good to see Sonic appearing again so soon, but it ended in the usual way with his sword being bitten through by Saitama, then getting hand chopped in mid-air by Saitama again. At least Saitama's rank went up though! ^^

"I'll leave tomorrow's problems to tomorrow's me." Motto for the future by Saitama, although his tomorrow's self would by cursing at his yesterday's self all the time though. XD

Seeing the other heroes in action was pretty awesome, with the Green Mustachio being the highlight for me. shame that he lost to the seaweed monster, but at least Saitama destroyed her and her her remains for dinner. Brutal...

Tornado looks to be an interesting character. Seeing her ranting was pretty cute. Looking forward to seeing her battle skills in the future.
Nov 8, 2015 12:59 PM
Dec 2014
Twinkieftw said:
<3 Tatsumaki and Fubuki.

Next episode should be good. :)

Every episode is good :D
j
Nov 8, 2015 1:11 PM

Apr 2014
The two sister are HOT!
Tatsumaki's voice was awesome too damn, just a bit sad that her personality suck...Saitama should at least give her a beating lol (Heard they fight in the original manga).
Seaweed monster meet the wrong person and got turn into food lol
Nov 8, 2015 1:13 PM

Nov 2014
ichii_1 said:
Tatsumaki <3
Waifu material

Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2015

792 by jacjacqjac »»
3 hours ago

» serious question

elitebeef - May 5

44 by elitebeef »»
May 8, 9:22 AM

» What's the one change you would bring to OPM?

S10_Hinatakun - Oct 4, 2023

43 by elitebeef »»
May 5, 6:43 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Mills - Oct 17, 2015

431 by OnigirisBasket »»
Apr 26, 1:40 PM

» Live Action Movie gets new writers (Rick and Morty writer and creator)

OvergrownRover - Apr 14

2 by Kadano »»
Apr 23, 12:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.