Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 17, 2015 1:37 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Last place for Raika? I call BS on that. Her cuteness level is higher than that for sure. I got a bad feeling about where she's heading though.
Oct 18, 2015 1:03 PM

Mar 2014
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Last place for Raika? I call BS on that. Her cuteness level is higher than that for sure. I got a bad feeling about where she's heading though.

I could not agree with you more XDD theres noting last place at all when its comes to Raika's sex appeal to be certain :p XDD

I bet those dude were just guys she rejected and now they are just acting like salty pride hurt bastards XD

Anyways I thought the chapter was great and I was shocked as hell that we finally got an update considering its been more than 6 months since we got chapter 13 O_O

Hopefully it won't take this long for the next chapter to come out since I am really looking forward to it since we got hit with such a mega cliff hanger as the sexy Rikko made her apperiance at the very end of the chapter.

And you pretty much know Rikko is going to pull somthing since she is always up to no good...but we all love her for it <3 XD

Its also funny becuase Kirin Rikko's sister is just as big a pervert as she is and she even admits it in the actually chapter and I was like O_O XDDDDD

Also the scene where she flips up Raika's skirt was totally somthing str8 out of Railgun to be sure but I fond it super funny never the less XDDDD

Damn I can't for the next chapter come out...*crosses fingers for fast release*
Heyy want to learn about Buddhism??

If so please come check out my youtube channel were I talk about Buddhism and how to use to live a happy life

How chanting Nom Myoho Renge Kyo Changed My Life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03KNUf3ZA28

How Buddhism helped me overcome COVID

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVJru9p8Qoo
Nov 22, 2015 12:13 PM

Nov 2015
Agree. Raika not only is cute, but she one of the best looking girl on that school.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hidan no Aria AA Chapter 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Apr 30, 2016 5:30 PM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria AA Chapter 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2016

1 by CodeNameKitty »»
Feb 8, 2016 5:03 PM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria AA Chapter 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2016

1 by CodeNameKitty »»
Feb 8, 2016 4:31 PM

» Why does this manga take so long to update??

CodeNameKitty - Jan 8, 2016

1 by Mayuka »»
Jan 8, 2016 8:12 PM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria AA Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Feb 9, 2015 7:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.