Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 11, 2015 5:36 PM

Jul 2015
Re-watched WA2 and would like to know whether you guys think there will be a season 2. I've checked up on the summary of the VN and there seems like a lot of material that could be put into another season. I haven't heard any news of a second season but there is still hope seeing as attack on titan took a fair bit of time to announce a season 2. So guys, do you think there will be a S2 or not? And if yes, then when do you think it would be made? Sorry this was long but WA2 left me wanting a S2 more than any anime has. Thanks in advance. Touma is best girl!
Oct 11, 2015 9:01 PM

Feb 2013
The only reason this even got an anime was to promote sales. Its a very well acclaimed game but its not a top seller, Closing Chapter placed 25th in sales in 2011, the year it was released in. If you felt the desire to see the continuation of the story after watching the anime, then they done their job. They want you to buy and play the game if you want to know the rest of the story. I'm pretty sure there won't ever be a Closing Chapter adaptation.

Attack on Titan is on a completely different scale. One season of anime made the manga almost beat One Piece in yearly sales, they're stupid to not make another season.

White Album 2 is an eroge, meaning it has a much smaller fanbase than a shounen manga. While its true that the anime boosted sales of the game, but not nearly enough to give them money to adapt something as good as CC.
Feb 14, 2017 1:13 AM
Feb 2017
This is bull shit, they need a season two! I mean yes the show was really good, and I can't lie so was the ending. At the same time tho I hade the ending!!! Like I can't stop repeating bullshit, like tf bruh! See I knew I should have pick the other anime to watch, now I've watched the whole thing till 4 in the morning and slick mad but satisfied... but mad as hell! Like aghhh why!!!😤
Apr 25, 2017 4:45 AM

Jul 2009
I like the spot where the anime ended. Closing Chapter later goes on to have six different love interests. Too much for me lol.
Apr 28, 2017 5:03 AM
Apr 2017
I really hope that there will be a second season for White Album 2, by the way, I don't think there were 6 heroines in closing chapter.
Aug 23, 2017 2:56 AM

Jul 2015
KitKatJ said:
I really hope that there will be a second season for White Album 2, by the way, I don't think there were 6 heroines in closing chapter.

Not as many as six, but there are five of them in the closing chapter. Still quite a lot. To be honest 2nd season is almost impossible if adapting the Kazusa true route, it's just too long... you can count on me, played the whole game already (took me like 15 hours to finish that particular route tho orz)
Oct 24, 2017 10:56 PM
Oct 2017
i wish no i desire white album 2 will be a 2nd seasson. I want Toma to regain his love. After seeing animelast episode i really shock, why he is not found hus love toma. Please make white album 2 seasson 2 where they can regain his love.
Oct 24, 2017 11:06 PM
Oct 2017
To make white album2 seasson 2. I can give an adkikitaharae kitahara told that he will wait for her to come. And after two years Toma come.kitahara wait for Toma for so long. You see kitahara first love is misunder standing .....so there a way to make white album2 seasson 2.....please i want or we all want to see seasson 2.... In the last scen i just cry.... But i hope you i will be happy if kitahara and toma gets together. I love anime every anime i have watch. So please create white album2 seasson 2...please please, please, please, please, please.i love to.
Nov 2, 2017 12:19 AM
Apr 2017
Really hoping for Season 2 we want to see Kazusa and Haruki ends happily feeling sad for Setsuna but in Volume there are two routes one route favours Setsuna 🙂🙂🙂
Nov 16, 2017 8:55 PM
Nov 2017
I hope it does happen because i want to know what will happen she left. Does she come back or does the guys go to her. Love to see whag will happen plus its been 4 years from now
Nov 27, 2017 5:19 PM
Mar 2017
really want to see what happens next?link for the game on steam?
Jan 12, 2018 3:36 PM
Sep 2015
Arcofdream said:
The only reason this even got an anime was to promote sales. Its a very well acclaimed game but its not a top seller, Closing Chapter placed 25th in sales in 2011, the year it was released in. If you felt the desire to see the continuation of the story after watching the anime, then they done their job. They want you to buy and play the game if you want to know the rest of the story. I'm pretty sure there won't ever be a Closing Chapter adaptation.

Attack on Titan is on a completely different scale. One season of anime made the manga almost beat One Piece in yearly sales, they're stupid to not make another season.

White Album 2 is an eroge, meaning it has a much smaller fanbase than a shounen manga. While its true that the anime boosted sales of the game, but not nearly enough to give them money to adapt something as good as CC.

SIKE, yet they made a second season, and they're going for the 3rd this year! :)
Mar 17, 2018 5:36 PM
Sep 2017
Never give up hope, seriously this anime was such a hidden gem.
Mar 17, 2018 5:52 PM
Jun 2012
It is time to accept this Fact 00.00%, Zero, Null, Nada.

Mar 29, 2018 4:11 PM
Mar 2018
i want WA2 season 2 pls !!
Mar 31, 2018 6:34 PM
Mar 2018
Honestly, WA2 was a really good anime especially with how it effected the viewers emotions. I wish they would make a second season it's been so long there's almost no chance of it happening. Also, it really annoys me how setsuna loved Haruki so much and just accepted his love for Touma when Touma is leaving anyway. Like I would've been much better if Setsuna just never appeared rather than having all them feeling broken because they can't be with their lover😭
Dec 10, 2018 4:36 AM

Sep 2017
I guess it doesn't need season 2, the way it ended shows how messed up friendships/relationship would become if not handled properly. I mean all that year worth of staying together is gone just in a day.
They can never go back to the way things were before.

Even if setsuna were to leave them and touma and haruki were to patch up later, the guilt of cheating her, abandoning her or breaking her promise would haunt them forever.

Moral of the story: Don't make promises without thinking. just tell them I'll do my best...:P
Dec 23, 2018 11:38 PM

Aug 2018
I highly doubt it's coming unless they plan on advertising the final chapter of the vn
Dec 24, 2018 12:38 AM

Jul 2015
well no chance ,but i kind of like how it ended up in anime , i dont need 2 season to move on

Well...
Feb 5, 2019 7:29 AM
Nov 2018
HaizakiKun said:
Re-watched WA2 and would like to know whether you guys think there will be a season 2. I've checked up on the summary of the VN and there seems like a lot of material that could be put into another season. I haven't heard any news of a second season but there is still hope seeing as attack on titan took a fair bit of time to announce a season 2. So guys, do you think there will be a S2 or not? And if yes, then when do you think it would be made? Sorry this was long but WA2 left me wanting a S2 more than any anime has. Thanks in advance. Touma is best girl!
HaizakiKun said:

Very true it was touching,funny and nice song. I really want to have a season 2 even though it is not a big hit,but deep inside me,I think it is a big hit
Feb 5, 2019 7:31 AM
Nov 2018
HaizakiKun said:

So true,it was touching and nice song and funny even though it was not a big hit I still want a season 2 it is a hit to me

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

202 by Giolbat »»
Mar 12, 7:03 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2013

221 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 10:50 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

200 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 7:40 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Dec 7, 2013

158 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 8, 3:59 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Dec 28, 2013

856 by GingZ »»
Mar 1, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.