Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 6, 2015 8:38 PM

Jun 2010
I didn't get the impression that Aoi was homosexual so I was rather surprised to see some love triangle stuff in this episode. It's really run-of-the-mill material too, so I'm kind of disappointed.
Jul 30, 2017 7:06 PM

Jun 2013
Azusa seems to have gone through an entire arc in these past few episodes. She was obviously hurt when she saw Sumi and Kazama enjoying themselves, but she didn't make Sumi feel bad about it. Of coursem whether this development was earned, and if it was executed well, is a different matter. To me, it's better than expected.

On the other hand, this episode had several laugh-out-loud moments. Possibly the best episode so far, in that regard. It has never been clearer that the show is stuck in the mid-2000's in terms of visuals, but I don't mean that as a bad thing. I personally find it charming.

MorningGlory said:
Remind me someone in MariaXHolic(name forgotten)

No. We do not talk about Maria Holic. It's bad luck.
LeeTailorJul 30, 2017 7:22 PM
Mar 21, 2019 5:36 PM
Mar 2018
So far this is a very pure and sophisiticated romance/drama/comedy show. And the so far best yuri one I saw. Sadly it will be underrated forever and remain almost forgotten...
Jun 6, 2019 2:08 PM

Feb 2016
DonTrumpolino said:
So far this is a very pure and sophisiticated romance/drama/comedy show. And the so far best yuri one I saw. Sadly it will be underrated forever and remain almost forgotten...
honestly was thinking the same thing. I felt bad for Aoi in this episode despite her character. Always hard seeing the one you love with someone else.
“The world is full of nice people. If you can't find one, be one.”
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Sep 29, 2019 9:53 PM

Jan 2013
oh jesus. that is all lol
Apr 3, 2020 1:02 PM

Aug 2018
Well, separating in teams can make girls talk with each other.. Who talked less, I mean.. Hope small tits group will get along.. It's actually chance for them really.. Especially Azusa wasn't really close to anyone more, only Sumika.. Hopefully, it goes well..
Sumika is such a perv, apparently.. Getting all inspired and energetic by Ushio being in her swimsuit.. ;P
I think maybe Sumika is even a bit too excited.. Maybe she needs to calm down a little..
Ok.. So.. What Azusa thought when she saw Sumika and Ushio enjoying time together?.. .. Something about being left alone, she says..
Well, I don't know, if Azusa has romantic feelings for Sumika or not.. But even as a friend Sumika is important for her.. As she didn't have friends, as was hinted couple of times.. And to Sumika she really could tell a lot.. Share her hobby which meant a lot to her.. So even if she holds her as a dear friend.. Thinking that you're just getting in the way can be quite painful.. And what is their relationship in the end at all, right?..
But, I guess, it isn't only about her, right?.. She can't be selfish, and just have Sumika all for herself.. And if she sees that Sumika has feelings for someone.. Azusa accepted it, in the end.. Even if their own relationship between Azusa and Sumika are with questions..
Well, nice episode.. Azusa a bit stops idealizing her relationship with Sumika, and sees that it's not only pink, as she imagined.. With her fully interested in all things Azusa is interested in.. As well as wanting to do all things Azusa would want.. That's not how friendships work, unfortunately.. Maybe sometimes love relationships, and only in rare cases, and not to the fullest as well.. I'm glad in the end Azusa was able to accept that Sumika is still Azusa's friend.. Even despite it not being the perfect picture you'd want.. I can relate to this thing.. But I'm probably not really ready to accept or learn this thing, as Azusa is ready.. I'm more selfish and demanding from my relationships, really, myself.. Or really just not calling such things friendships and stuff.. Well, who knows, if friendship exists at all.. Like, ok.. Azusa is still choosing to not fall into depression or something, not abandon Sumika, even if their relationship not ideal.. Because it's still important for her to have person, who cares about you.. And who she can share her hobbies with.. But is their relationship truly like this?.. Sumika had really tons of thoughts herself.. That Azusa is getting into her way, that she'd rather finish yuri lovers girls festival sooner to do stuff that she'd like more.. Is Sumika really caring about Azusa at all in the end?.. Or just following being dragged, when in reality she'd rather chose something else instead?.. Being with Ushio, speaking more specifically.. So in the end.. Is Sumika really interested in Azusa's hobbies?.. Or is she caring about her more than for random stranger?.. It all just can mean nothing, really.. And friendships are like that many times, really.. Because that's how things work, it seems.. Or is it?.. In the end.. Azusa will have some kind of relationship with Sumika.. We'll see that in the future, or won't see, if it won't be touched anymore.. For now she's in the end of the episode decides to concentrate on her hobby.. On writing new story, it seems.. Which is nice.. But what about their relationship?.. Really.. Who knows.. Time will tell.. And how they'll just interact, really.. In the end, though.. Nice episode.. Indeed a nice one..
Sep 2, 2021 12:10 AM

Feb 2020
Pretty fun pool episode. :3

Poor Aoi. She deserve to be happy.

Lovely ending. Sleep well, sweethearts. <3

SerafosJan 5, 5:21 AM
Sep 17, 2021 6:52 PM

Nov 2012
Damn that was bittersweet.

Realizing the person you love, loves someone else, poor Aoi.
Apr 11, 2022 8:17 PM

Jun 2014
Aoi has finally realized how Sumi looks at Kazama. She is sad, but is actually handling it really well.

I hope that Aoi and Sumi's friendship doesn't become tainted by this, as it would be a shame.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sasameki Koto Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DarcyD - Dec 30, 2009

127 by euls »»
Apr 14, 12:16 AM

» Who the $@#% thought this was a good way to end this series?!?

KingYoshi - Apr 8, 2013

10 by stockhousing »»
Jan 31, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Sasameki Koto Episode 4 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Oct 28, 2009

45 by Destroyer31 »»
Jun 2, 2023 9:26 AM

Poll: » Sasameki Koto Episode 12 Discussion

Proselyt - Dec 23, 2009

31 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Apr 11, 2022 8:46 PM

Poll: » Sasameki Koto Episode 10 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Dec 9, 2009

38 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Apr 11, 2022 7:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.