Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 2015 7:07 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yay, the Animation Association established! Nice to read a bit of Shirobako again..tbh. Still hoping for S2 but this was a nice and refreshing read.

Yay donuts.
Jul 18, 2020 8:31 AM

Nov 2013
The story of this first chapter moved probably a bit too fast - seemed too convenient that Shizuka was willing to quit the drama club for the animation association so soon after being impressed by Ema's art, I figured there might be more deliberating there.

Still, I enjoyed this opening chapter. It's great to see the 5 main girls again and see how things were before the animation association properly came together. Also, I liked the character art a lot, the designs all had a lot of charm to them (especially Midori but then she is my best girl in the show). I will admit, though, I knew that Misa and Midori were younger than the other 3, but I hadn't realised that Misa was a year above Midori. When I got to that point, I did go back to ep 1 of the anime to see if I could confirm it, and at one point Midori does address Misa as "Mii-senpai", so yeah, I must have missed that detail (which makes me feel a bit embarassed 'cause my most recent rewatch started only 7 months ago and ended just a couple of weeks ago).

Shame that only chapters 1 and 2 of this manga were translated to English, but I'll at least look forward to reading the second one.
"Get chance and luck!"
Jul 28, 2020 8:27 PM

Feb 2018
for some reason watching cinema became a contemporary event.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shirobako: Ueyama Koukou Animation Doukoukai Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2015

3 by Syureria »»
Jul 28, 2020 8:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.