Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2009 9:23 PM
Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"'With great power comes great responsibility',
That's the catchphrase of old Uncle Ben.
If you missed it, don't worry, they'll say the line,
Again and again and again."

-Wierd Al, "Ode to a Superhero"

"WE MUST DEFEAT THE ENEMY WITHIN!"
-First Officer Yamamoto. SEVEN TIMES.

So, the enemy within, huh? I think the enemy isn't mistrust of the military or fear. It's not even Tylor. It's the whole freakin' crew, because they're tearing each other apart for no good reason. :3
Though, the marines were particularly antagonistic, so it may be them more than anybody else. Guess we'll have to see, huh? :D
KinetaNov 25, 2012 10:46 AM
Just my two cents.
Feb 6, 2010 2:13 PM

Nov 2009
Captain sleeping on the bridge? Nice.
"Do whatever you want" - even nicer :)
Unbelievable show so far.
Apr 24, 2010 10:48 PM

Feb 2008
I kinda feel for Yamamoto, I expected him to at least ask the marines to get out of their suits and keep the damage to the ship to a minimum ; )
Jun 29, 2011 10:11 AM

Apr 2009
jacobpaige said:
I kinda feel for Yamamoto, I expected him to at least ask the marines to get out of their suits and keep the damage to the ship to a minimum ; )

That would actually be more sensible. I'd hate to be in Yamamoto's position, my blood pressure would sky rocket easily. >_<
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 3, 2014 10:34 PM

Jun 2013
ScrewBall said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"'With great power comes great responsibility',
That's the catchphrase of old Uncle Ben.
If you missed it, don't worry, they'll say the line,
Again and again and again."

-Wierd Al, "Ode to a Superhero"

"WE MUST DEFEAT THE ENEMY WITHIN!"
-First Officer Yamamoto. SEVEN TIMES.

So, the enemy within, huh? I think the enemy isn't mistrust of the military or fear. It's not even Tylor. It's the whole freakin' crew, because they're tearing each other apart for no good reason. :3
Though, the marines were particularly antagonistic, so it may be them more than anybody else. Guess we'll have to see, huh? :D

Not going To Happen Uncle Ben....Especially When Tylor is A Captain. XDXD He is maybe only expection of Great power Great Responsibility. And I completely Agree... His Entire Crew Is Part that Enemy Within!!! XDXD

tofei said:
jacobpaige said:

That would actually be more sensible. I'd hate to be in Yamamoto's position, my blood pressure would sky rocket easily. >_<

You would not be the Only one....Tough i would have Died on Laugh after Seeing Tylor's Actions Before that...or The Enemy would have blown us from The Sky!! STill Dieing HEre!!! XD
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Nov 13, 2014 8:37 AM

Aug 2013
Yamamoto looked like he was going to have a heart attack. I kind of feel bad for him. I want to see Admiral Mifune's face when his plan backfires at him :D
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Nov 15, 2014 7:04 PM

Jun 2010
Hey, a Korean woman named Kim on the bridge, just like in Macross.
May 15, 2015 11:43 AM

Aug 2013
Tylors cheerful nonchalant attitude is a very endearing character trait, and poor Yamamoto seems like the punching bag of this series.
Aug 5, 2015 6:54 PM

Sep 2014
The true enemy...is Tylor. Maybe? Ep 3.

Plot: Tylor's a captain. Because the EDF wanted him gone. So why not give him a ship with a disgruntled crew with Yuriko, Yamato, the Twins, and Jason Vorhees. It's a tense affair but as the Captain orders: Do whatever you want.

Character: Yamato is the one with 99 problems and Tylor is no.1. A proud soldier stuck with his direct opposite ordering him around while the crew ransack in tomfoolery. This is gonna be long arc to see how Yamato deals with it.

The crew: They're the bottom of the barrel. Not even five minutes out and they're fighting each other. Whoo boy. There are exceptions like the bridge bunnies and that pilot kid. Seeing the twins was nice. Yuriko on a mission to reform Tylor. Bwahahaha!

Tylor: He's slowly getting what he wants. Lucky man. And how his commands go for the crew remains to be seen.

Animation/sound: Sound is fine but the voices could use some work since I needed to up the volume to hear them.

3/5. Kinda fine but not great. OFF TO SPACE!

I go where I wanna go, even if its into Oppai.
Dec 12, 2017 5:04 AM

Apr 2012
I love old school anime.
May 7, 2020 11:49 PM

Jul 2015
Yuriko made one big mistake, Soyokaze was already doomed the moment it had it's current members

Can't wait for the moment when the group is going to bond, we got quite the diverse characters

More topics from this board

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 23 Discussion

Beatnik - May 29, 2008

34 by xthewarwithinx »»
Apr 9, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 6 Discussion

storm-12 - Feb 7, 2010

9 by wallus81 »»
Mar 14, 7:17 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 5 Discussion

storm-12 - Feb 7, 2010

10 by wallus81 »»
Mar 14, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 1 Discussion

Beatnik - May 27, 2008

18 by apbooyah »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:09 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 4 Discussion

ScrewBall - Dec 14, 2009

19 by Kristiwazhere »»
Sep 26, 2023 10:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.