Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2015 12:49 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
Fire Girl is a not too well-known Type-Moon series, but nonetheless an entertaining one with illustrations by the glorious BUNBUN. Homura is a pretty carefree girl, which definitely sets the atmosphere with her fellow clubmates. All the great action are in the upcoming volumes, for now this is only the introduction to the exploration club~
Oct 11, 2015 12:54 PM

Oct 2011
Just saw that is was picked up by NanuDesu. I'm so glad about that because I've been wanting to read it since I've seen (and ordered) the Homura figure releasing this December. Guess I'll read it later. :)
RiukixDOct 11, 2015 1:07 PM
Dec 4, 2015 1:00 AM

Mar 2009
Is it worth it? I'm thinking of buying the LN, but Type moon books are much pricier than normal books.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fire Girl Volume 1-B Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2016

1 by Flaming_Hinooka »»
Jun 20, 2016 4:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.