Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2015 9:49 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah, just finished the first volume and it was funnier than I had expected.

We got vampires apparently and there's some descriptions at what they can do like hypnotism although the dialogues portrayed in the story makes it seem comedic. There's some family stuff and technical terms used too like the Father and Eater.

My favorite character would have to be Wyatt at the moment.
Others I'll have to see if they get more development. Fun read so far!
Sep 3, 2017 7:46 PM

Apr 2017
Among least work of Narita, can deep down express a similar tone between Baccano and Durarara, By which connect to several characters in the interior plot.

Prologue

--Burden by the head of the King of the Nights.--

Not once be able to attain the blood carassed-- with distasteful guilt with passionately killing every single one of them.. Related or not, the full evidence contradict the massive appeal where "The Viscount" or should I say the head of this country where that word don't even exist from outer core through that place.
Contempting inner monologues about where Relic supposedly be sacred not even worth for a human can obtained it... Witnessing bloodlust aura gathering to in depths from a fellow secret..

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Avrin_Rose - May 6, 2022

3 by crescensXG »»
Nov 28, 2022 2:25 AM

Poll: » Vamp! Volume 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2015

1 by crescensXG »»
Aug 4, 2020 3:24 PM

» Favourite Characters

Gigglepud - Aug 31, 2013

4 by Raon »»
Nov 15, 2017 7:08 AM

Poll: » Vamp! Volume 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Sep 23, 2015 11:41 PM

» Doctor's characterization (volume 2 and volume 3 spoilers)

Gigglepud - Aug 31, 2013

1 by ZanathKariashi »»
May 15, 2014 6:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.