Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2015 2:13 PM
Nov 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Chapter 2 is out. This one features the first duel of the series. It introduces Yuto and Yuya a bit. The series is very different from the anime. It seems pretty good so far.
Sep 21, 2015 5:49 PM

Dec 2014
Loving this adaption and how different all the characters are.

I honestly think that this would be pretty hard for someone who hasn't seen the anime to get into, since most of my enjoyment is based on what I know of the anime characters and how different they are here. While someone could enjoy it without that, it'd be pretty hard and if I didn't know better I'd think that's their point. Admittedly most of the people who'll end up paying attention to it will are people who already enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh, though. Can't wait for next week!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Chapter 45 Discussion

HikarieChan - Jul 22, 2021

2 by AizatoZemeckis »»
Mar 1, 2023 3:20 PM

» Hasn't this manga ended?

removed-user - Jan 20, 2020

4 by SpeedRoidGenm »»
May 25, 2020 7:45 AM

Poll: » Poll: Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Chapter 38 Discussion

Ryuseishun - Oct 13, 2018

0 by Ryuseishun »»
Oct 13, 2018 8:01 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Chapter 3 Discussion

naschyamamoto - Oct 26, 2015

2 by Omnisword »»
Feb 18, 2016 6:16 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Chapter 1 Discussion

jonnjonzz - Aug 24, 2015

2 by UchiGangg »»
Nov 2, 2015 12:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.