Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 4, 2021 6:35 PM
Jun 2020
ggw1776 said:
Franck_Nicolas said:

You still didn t answer my question. What is obvious in this anime? DId you understand right away the meaning of the giant iron in the city? Did you understand why is Mamimi playing video games? Why is she always comparing Naota with his brother? Why Naota has a hard time expressing his emotions? Why he refuses to play baseball? Why is Haruko an alien?

What was the morale of this anime in your opinion? What was the main concepts? It's pretty impressive if you understood right away

By the way the robots coming out of his head represent puberty, but most importantly the creativity of people. The people who don't have their brain flattened by the iron (society) are the one with the biggest creativity, thus creating bigger stuff from their head. Naota creates big robots because he refused to conform himself to society. Thats why he was able to save the world and the future, instead of mature adults with no imagination.

You have to understand I'm in a lose-lose situation here. If I answer your question correctly, you'll claim I read someone else's analysis. If I don't answer you'll accuse me of not understanding. If my answer doesn't match your interpretation you'll accuse me of not understanding.

the problem is you cant give any example and i had to even tell you some of the more obvious metaphors. if you say everything is obvious tell us what is obvious if you cant me that. Also symbolism you can look at symbols and know it has a deeper meaning but do you know the meaning or are you just pointing out things that are symbols without understanding it. I knew the iron was a symbol when i first saw it but did i know its meaning not rly. i rewatched and understood it better
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Furi Kuri Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

babykeiji - Mar 5, 2008

242 by Devonnius »»
May 12, 9:54 PM

» I don't understand the hype, should I rewatch? ( 1 2 )

C4llum - Aug 8, 2021

79 by ghoulcustomer »»
May 11, 7:15 PM

Poll: » Furi Kuri Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

babykeiji - Mar 7, 2008

284 by Thurzix »»
Apr 29, 4:02 PM

Poll: » Furi Kuri Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

aero - Sep 22, 2008

113 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 25, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Furi Kuri Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

aero - Sep 22, 2008

125 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 25, 9:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.