Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 12, 2015 2:33 PM

Mar 2008
laidellent said:
nice to see Ko-Gil finally appearing.I just want 3rei to be adapted ..thats it.

Also,Caren is always hot..

Yeah, that is the thing I'm most crossing my fingers for.

That arc has to get animated, it would just suck if it didn't.
Sep 12, 2015 11:10 PM

Aug 2015
CookingPriest said:
FlareKnight said:
I mean this is probably one of the best explanations on what the hell the holy grail is that any Fate series has made. This show really is good at getting the information out.

Its pretty damn depressing that the "mainline" adaptations are so fucked that the so called "spin off" does better explanations.
What's more depressing is that there are some VN-readers that still defend it.
Sep 13, 2015 12:49 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
xKula said:
CookingPriest said:

Its pretty damn depressing that the "mainline" adaptations are so fucked that the so called "spin off" does better explanations.
Mostly because most of us/them probably got fed up with seeing everyone complain about shit for months on end :s
Sep 13, 2015 1:07 AM

Aug 2015
HaXXspetten said:
xKula said:
Mostly because most of us/them probably got fed up with seeing everyone complain about shit for months on end :s
Actually the anime is fine, but the fact that some(small part) of VN-readers saying the anime is the same as VN is irritated me when the different is clear as day.
Sep 13, 2015 1:49 AM
Jul 2018
I felt dirty watching this episode. Sexualizing lolis is wrong. That kissing scene was out of line.
Sep 13, 2015 2:56 AM

May 2010
dariken said:
I felt dirty watching this episode. Sexualizing lolis is wrong. That kissing scene was out of line.

Did you somehow miss such scenes in previous season? Or did you watch them and still continued watching the show?
And Drei has some even stronger stuff.
Sep 13, 2015 4:33 AM

Jun 2013
and now we get a shota gilgamesh.
Sep 13, 2015 9:25 AM
Jul 2018
OneMore said:
dariken said:

Did you somehow miss such scenes in previous season? Or did you watch them and still continued watching the show?

There is fine line and now it was crossed. Previous fanservice scenes were acceptable in cute and fun way. Illya is too kawaii for this sick filth. I only continue watching because Illya is so kawaii.
Sep 13, 2015 9:54 AM
Jul 2018
dariken said:
OneMore said:

There is fine line and now it was crossed. Previous fanservice scenes were acceptable in cute and fun way. Illya is too kawaii for this sick filth. I only continue watching because Illya is so kawaii.

1st episode kissing was at least 2 times "stronger" than this...
Sep 13, 2015 1:05 PM

Mar 2008
This is life saving medical treatment darn it! One should be proud of Illya taking a hit in order to keep Kuro alive ;).
Sep 13, 2015 1:30 PM

Oct 2008
CLBGM said:

Lol, that was the first thing that came to my mind. (^.^)

dariken said:

Nah, it's sick only if you think it's sick. My mind and soul are too far gone to even perceive something as innocent as this (note the lack of even the slightest bit of nudity) to be remotely disturbing. (^o^)
Sep 13, 2015 3:37 PM

Mar 2015
CLBGM said:
dariken said:

First episode didn't had Kuro masturbating Illya with her knee

Also, this was an anime original scene, clearly Silver Link really likes to animate their loli kissing
Sep 13, 2015 3:39 PM

Mar 2015
xKula said:
HaXXspetten said:
Actually the anime is fine, but the fact that some(small part) of VN-readers saying the anime is the same as VN is irritated me when the different is clear as day.

It's not that different and also it's not a completely bad thing
considering the anime even added things to canon
Sep 13, 2015 4:51 PM

Nov 2011
a question:
Why didn't Bazett use Fragarach?
If GoB doesn't count as super, Enuma Elish definitely does.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Sep 13, 2015 5:49 PM

Nov 2010
ernst said:
a question:

She already used all her shots before.
One against Miyu's Bellerophon...
...and three to clear the way through GoB.
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Sep 13, 2015 11:12 PM

Jul 2007
Aurioch said:
ernst said:
a question:

She already used all her shots before.
One against Miyu's Bellerophon...
...and three to clear the way through GoB.

Also if she had more bullets, it would still be on cooldown from clearing the GOB with normal attack.
Sep 14, 2015 10:51 AM

Mar 2014
This will be fun to see Gilgmesh in his child form
Sep 14, 2015 3:03 PM

Jun 2011
Alright best char is here, everyone can go home now.
Sep 15, 2015 9:02 PM

Nov 2011
Thanks to this boring 2015 new anime shows, I discovered that I've been ignoring a good show. Yeah gotta think positive. Though I might be biased since a good show will look better if put together with awful ones.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Sep 15, 2015 10:39 PM

Mar 2015
dariken said:

How did you get through so many episodes of Prillya?
Sep 16, 2015 11:52 AM
Jul 2018
OneTrueEmiya said:
dariken said:

Illya is so kawaii. I have mentioned that in almost every thread. Also her seiyuu is heavenly. Miu is also very kawaii. Kawaii is good for soul in moderation. I also like Luvia, she has big hearts and good seiyuu, waifu material. Her squabble with Tohsaka Rin is hilarious. In fact I like characters too much to drop this sick filth.
Sep 16, 2015 7:20 PM

Mar 2015
dariken said:
OneTrueEmiya said:

Illya is so kawaii. I have mentioned that in almost every thread. Also her seiyuu is heavenly. Miu is also very kawaii. Kawaii is good for soul in moderation. I also like Luvia, she has big hearts and good seiyuu, waifu material. Her squabble with Tohsaka Rin is hilarious. In fact I like characters too much to drop this sick filth.

I'm glad you're appreciating my harem :3
Sep 17, 2015 5:20 AM

Jan 2015
dariken said:

Guess what you've been watching for almost 3 seasons.
Sep 17, 2015 10:29 AM

Sep 2013
dat Caren in a lab coat always gets me <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2015 10:47 AM

Mar 2015
Mickdrew said:
dat Caren in a lab coat always gets me <3
[img]http://i.imgur.com/yPFWqwt.gif[/ img]

You and your lab coat fetish, Okabe-kun~

though I agree, lab coat!Caren is irresistable <3
Sep 19, 2015 5:59 PM

Oct 2008
oh look a young adorable male Gilgamesh! (in other words shotaGil)
Things are getting better and hyped-up!
and Miyu's downfall is nearly approaching!
5/5.
matias067Sep 19, 2015 6:03 PM

Sep 27, 2015 8:11 AM

Nov 2011
Pleasant narration, much of action and comedy. The ending leaves me very hesitant, I hope better explain the situation. In truth I was hoping that the situation remained serious, but as seen during the narration, the atmosphere was occasionally interspersed with less serious moments, oh well! Caren has a way to make enough fun. ASD
Oct 4, 2015 11:27 PM

Jan 2012
A wild Lolimesh appears!
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Oct 8, 2015 2:20 PM

Jun 2008
OH MY GOD.....Shota Gilgamesh?!

LOL, this truly confirms it.

Loli Fate>>>>>>All other Fates
Oct 30, 2015 3:16 PM

May 2012
Lol that ending :p well let's see what the last 2 episodes will offer of this season.
Dec 27, 2015 6:14 PM

Jan 2011
They simply got the wrong magical girls for the job. Should have asked Nanoha and Fate. And since they are grown up since Strike S, any 'action' going on would be fine.

Besides that, it was okay. Didn't see anything special, so 5/7.

Interesting though that first Fate Stay was *the shit*, then it was Zero, and now suddenly both are shit, despite nobody ever complaining that the explanations are stupid (besides the famous "people die..").

Heck, i just checked some random Fate/Zero episode thread and reviews, and while some people talked about missing things in the anime, or how the general character development etc. is not the best, nobody complained that the whole grail thing doesn't make sense.

BTW: Fate Stay has a better rating than any Prisma Illya overall, and Fate Zero anyways. And that includes at least some of the people who suddenly complain about the main adaptations.

There is nothing wrong with (not) liking either or even both, but why bash a series you liked and couldn't find any fault with it (some rated at least Fate Zero 10/10) ?
Jan 1, 2016 9:45 AM

Jul 2007
NwAurion said:
They simply got the wrong magical girls for the job. Should have asked Nanoha and Fate. And since they are grown up since Strike S, any 'action' going on would be fine.

Besides that, it was okay. Didn't see anything special, so 5/7.

Interesting though that first Fate Stay was *the shit*, then it was Zero, and now suddenly both are shit, despite nobody ever complaining that the explanations are stupid (besides the famous "people die..").

Heck, i just checked some random Fate/Zero episode thread and reviews, and while some people talked about missing things in the anime, or how the general character development etc. is not the best, nobody complained that the whole grail thing doesn't make sense.

BTW: Fate Stay has a better rating than any Prisma Illya overall, and Fate Zero anyways. And that includes at least some of the people who suddenly complain about the main adaptations.

There is nothing wrong with (not) liking either or even both, but why bash a series you liked and couldn't find any fault with it (some rated at least Fate Zero 10/10) ?

Fate/Zero is a mediocre light novel that got a masterpiece level adaptation.
Fate Stay Night is a masterpiece visual novel that got two utterly sucky and shitty dumbed down adaptations that shit on all the characters, remove most of lore and turn it into generic fighting show.
Prisma Illya is a manga ranging between decent and great, who happened to have second best fate adaptation since zero.

FSn having better rating only means mainstream goldfishes like it. And the said goldfishes like everything and anything that does not require thinking or has boobies.
AhenshihaelJan 1, 2016 9:46 AM
Jan 31, 2016 7:25 PM

Aug 2009
epic episode in every aspect

some good ol' bazett and caren

some good ol' hot yuri kiss

some good ol' action

but that ending was just... wrong lol
Feb 9, 2016 1:38 AM

Jan 2011
The closest you filthy lolicons will get to your Illya h scene.
Jul 8, 2016 3:32 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
PieGod said:

SUPER INTERESTING

Nice, they finally got around adapting the rest of the material, and it is looking even better than on the manga, the quality of the animation is the best yet in the series.
Oct 31, 2016 2:26 PM

Nov 2013
Caren sure has a bad character. How she found Illya and Kuro doing their thing was hilarious.

Awesome action again.

Illya pushing the enemy out of the magic circle was cool.

She sure got a handful this episode. I love her reactions, she's so funny, when she freaks out.
TheBigGuyOct 31, 2016 5:17 PM
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jan 24, 2017 4:13 AM

Jan 2012
Haha It's baby Gilgamesh!
What the hell? XD
Apr 25, 2017 12:35 PM

Apr 2013
Shota Gilgamesh? Okay, I totally did not expect that xD
Jul 16, 2017 8:06 AM

Jul 2009
Kid Gilgamesh? XD

So it's another Holy Grail not related to Einzenbern? Might as well make another one eh?
Nov 6, 2017 7:12 AM
Nov 2014
She kept touching his dick for like 20 seconds without even looking at what she's touching. Who does that? I bet if miyu didn't say anything she would've jerked him off without even realizing it.

I really hope the movie is worth forcing myself to watch this bullshit.
Sep 8, 2018 11:54 AM
May 2017
Did Kuro really need to do all that to recover the mana?
Nov 14, 2018 2:49 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Golf equipment? kekeke Hilarious Illia!!!
Well, in this point appears a new male character and the Dark Shadow seems untouchable!!!! :/
Dec 21, 2019 1:23 AM

Dec 2018
Let me guess..... Miyu's family is another family that's related to the 'another holy grail war'.

darkdevildeath said:
Did Kuro really need to do all that to recover the mana?

Yes, but I guess now she's also doing it for satisfaction.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Sep 16, 2020 1:24 AM

Oct 2007
did not know Gil had a ship. He's riding in style. The ship even has a throne.

Caren always so beautiful. But also a sadist who likes to see injured children.

Ilya very brave try to push shadow Gil out of the circle.

Looking forward to the next episode! :)

Dec 17, 2020 3:34 AM

Feb 2019
Smol Gil MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Apr 11, 2022 6:45 AM

Jan 2015
I was originally going to say it in the last episode discussion but I forgot, but either way, awesome change of visuals with the ending, it's really good now.
This is the most grand this story has felt so far, this episode.
Have found her to be interesting since her introduction but really loving Caren now, her outfit is awesome. Loved her proudly exclaiming it as her fashion, it is an awesome fit. The hat really completes her look.

Also...

Hilarious execution at that last scene but still, what the fuck.
Nov 8, 2023 3:39 AM
Jul 2023
The end of the episode is interesting
- Bro just broke out lol
- Caren sensei!!!
- A new holy grail war? I assume thats next season
- GILGAMESH IS A CHILD HAHAHAHA SOOOO CUTE
- Bruh my boy got assaulted the second he came out. Poor dude (Also, drawing naked shouta's asses is just as bad as drawing loli asses.
- Looks like he will be joining the group! Pretty hype for that!
Feb 21, 1:21 PM

May 2021
Kid gilgamesh finally appears
He got molested by illya
Inhales oxygen
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2015

75 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 6, 6:13 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

170 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 4, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2015

55 by Karva1 »»
Feb 21, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2015

85 by Karva1 »»
Feb 20, 10:18 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2015

193 by Apreggi »»
Nov 8, 2023 1:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.