Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 26, 2015 9:52 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ooh this is getting exciting. Luffy about to fight one of the Emperors. Good lucky because he's going to need it. Can't wait for next time.
Aug 26, 2015 9:54 PM
Jul 2018
That chapter was amazing~

Luffy saying exactly what I've been thinking, he's done enough running and spent 2 years training, so why should he be running anymore.

Whether or not he has anything up his sleeve is another thing entirely though.
Aug 26, 2015 9:56 PM
Dec 2013
incredible chapter. i see that sengoku was not very easy talking with Law especially since he still had this uncomfortable feeling towards "D".

the battle with luffy and fujitoro is actually quite epic really. luffy using third gear with armant and fujitoro using his gravity powers.
Aug 26, 2015 9:57 PM

Jan 2008
I didn't see anything about a week skip, so hopefully next week we get the conclusion. But yeah, this is going to be a lot of fun to read. Go Luffy!
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Aug 26, 2015 10:12 PM

Aug 2008
Luffy vs Fujitora. This going to be great.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Aug 26, 2015 10:28 PM

Nov 2013
Luffy is really an idiot. Couldn't even beat Doffy without plot armor and now attacking an Admiral. haha Go go and shows us something!
Confirmed once again that everyone that isn't a Admiral is fodder in the Marines.

Best part was definitely the talk between Law and Sengoku. Really nice to see that he cared alot about Rosinante.
More information about the D's in the 800th chapter Sengoku, please?
Aug 26, 2015 10:29 PM

Mar 2012
Luffy punching Fujitora, an admiral... Luffy, I'm proud of you son, you're already able to kick an admiral's ass like that *_*
Aug 26, 2015 10:40 PM
Jan 2014
I actually kinda liked the chapter. The talk between Law and Sengoku was good and it closed part of Law's scenario up. Hopefully Luffy can actually do something against him. I think it might be close, but it's OP so worst comes to worst he'll escape relatively unscathed
Aug 26, 2015 10:44 PM
Mar 2015
Sengoku further revealed to be a cool as hell dude when he's not bound by the Marines. Good talk with Law, but pretty much confirmed what was already essentially known. Liked the overall confrontation of the two.

Always awesome to see an Admiral's full power... and still looks like he lifts all the rubble with ease. Isshou is a certified badass.

b1GZZ said:
Luffy punching Fujitora, an admiral... Luffy, I'm proud of you son, you're already able to kick an admiral's ass like that *_*

I don't think he's gonna be able to beat him just yet. Someone's gotta help him out, so that he can at least make his getaway. Especially considering he probably hasn't fully recovered (evidenced by his constant gasping).
Aug 26, 2015 10:46 PM
Mar 2014
Luffy needs to cut his loses, and get the fuck outta there.
Aug 26, 2015 10:50 PM
Oct 2013
The10tailedwolf said:
Luffy needs to cut his loses, and get the fuck outta there.

That´s actually the point of this chapter,that he won´t do it anymore, to show the progression of the timeskip.

Luffy isn´t strong enough to take on everyone, but he will in the near future, timeline wise not in terms of chapters.Dressrosa took place in only 2 days after all.

Should shut up everyone excpecting another timeskip.
Luffy becomes Pirate king with 20-21 deal with it.

Btw prediction 2 more chapters of dicking around in Dressrosa Oda is hellbound on that 100 chapter arc. New arc in chapter 801.

Haise-San said:
Luffy is really an idiot. Couldn't even beat Doffy without plot armor and now attacking an Admiral. haha Go go and shows us something!
Confirmed once again that everyone that isn't a Admiral is fodder in the Marines.

Best part was definitely the talk between Law and Sengoku. Really nice to see that he cared alot about Rosinante.
More information about the D's in the 800th chapter Sengoku, please?

If you judge this fight by plotarmor every fight is.
It was no different from other fights.
IsterioAug 26, 2015 10:54 PM
Aug 26, 2015 10:50 PM
Mar 2015
Haise-San said:

Well, they are in the New World now, where people who don't have Haki or a DF power are powerless, so any Marines below the rank of Vice Admiral are not gonna be as powerful.

I also don't think his victory over Doffy was powered by plot armor. It further shows us how Luffy has major sway over his peers, his rivals, and even his purported enemies. His attacking an Admiral is very Luffy-like though. Probably gonna have some allies hold him off or distract him while he and the other pirates make their escape; even without considering Luffy's fatigue and injuries, he still isn't strong enough to face an admiral.
Aug 26, 2015 10:57 PM

Aug 2011
Nice chap. As the arc started with stealing fairies, it seem it will also end with them. Law really went to Sengoku to chat about Rosinante, btw where that gorilla came from? And the end with Luffy prepared to fight Fujitora. But dunno if the fight will really happen.
Aug 26, 2015 11:01 PM
Jul 2018
Ryuma00 said:
btw where that gorilla came from?.

Might of previously been one of the toys. Or it's Sengoku's pet gorilla, whatever works.
Aug 26, 2015 11:04 PM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Oda is planning on dragging it out even more huh. Kind of a pain.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Aug 26, 2015 11:17 PM

Jul 2015
interesting face off. Always are.
Aug 26, 2015 11:23 PM

Jan 2011
Seems a bit too quick for Luffy to be going another round!
Aug 26, 2015 11:24 PM
Jul 2018
Zoro better get this dumb motherfucker onto the ship and sail off before he gets himself killed.
Aug 26, 2015 11:28 PM
Jan 2014
I thought we would've seen some interaction between Zoro and Fujitora since both Law and Luffy weren't there, though Luffy do make it up and made the encounter special with the thing he said in the end of the chapter.
Whatever the case would be, in the end they are gonna have to go or somebody would've to force luffy to leave, Law probably. Fujitora's expression tells that he didn't even feel that punch and he just lifted All of the country rubble casually.
Aug 26, 2015 11:31 PM
Jun 2015
Amazing chapter.........the chat between Law and Sengoku was the main focus of this chapter and was really amazing and emotional.......looks like Sengoku knows something about D..........and OMG Fujitora's attack he showed why he's worthy of an Admiral..........and HOLY SHIT that last panel steal the whole chapter "I'm sick of running for 2 years so I don't care if you're an admiral or even a yonko.......I'll beat you if I have to or i'll never become a pirate king"....HELL YEAH LUFFY
Aug 26, 2015 11:34 PM
Mar 2015
Jicetus said:
Oda is planning on dragging it out even more huh. Kind of a pain.

Gotta tie up all those loose ends
Aug 27, 2015 12:10 AM

Nov 2012
Oh Luffy...you insanely amazing lad you. You just punched freaking Fujitora in the face! Way to go!! And not running away. I have a feeling this fight is going to be epic.

Side note I loved the Law/Sengoku moment there.
Aug 27, 2015 12:26 AM
Oct 2013
Calisi said:
Oh Luffy...you insanely amazing lad you. You just punched freaking Fujitora in the face! Way to go!! And not running away. I have a feeling this fight is going to be epic.

Side note I loved the Law/Sengoku moment there.

Y hf falling for Oda´s dickteasing.

There will be no fight. Luffy claims himself that he cannot take him on yet, Fujitora is also a swordsman meaning he´s Zorro´s endgame if he´s not an ally by then.

Every person who thinks legitimiately that there will be an epic showdown between Luffy and Fujitora is retarded and oblivious towards Oda´s writing.
Aug 27, 2015 1:19 AM

Jun 2013
Liked the chapter, well first when I read the first 4 pages I was a bit worried we'll focus on the Tontaras or something like that. The moment between Law and Sengoku was nice.

Now Luffy punching Fujitora, people will be 'pissed' he doesn't just flee from battle, personally I don't think they'll really fight, and they'll escape somehow... but if they do have a 1 on 1 battle, and Luffy wins... yeah I don't know how I'd feel about that.
Aug 27, 2015 1:48 AM

Aug 2010
Didn’t expect that one from Luffy ^^ Hopefully they fight even if for a little bit. Don't troll us Oda D:

Loved Law and Sengoku's coversation.

F***n stop teasing the D already OTL
Aug 27, 2015 2:03 AM

Jun 2011
Sigh. Oda is clearly dragging this out for the 800. Shit was boring.

No, seriously, why do people keep thinking that way? How can you call these events "dragging it out"? Like, what the hell? Do you also think that the whole grand line was dragging out the goal of obtaining the One Piece? You probably do anyway. Call this boring whatsoever but I don't see how Oda is dragging the story out in Dressrosa.

Another thing to note is that Luffy clearly said that he can't beat Fujitora, so why do people take things so literally? Luffy isn't stupid (well he is actually), he was just taking a stand for his conviction the way I see it. I don't know how it can benefit him by doing so right now, but we will see in the following chapter.

Fujitora was epic when he showcases his power. As Chinjao puts it, he has the range.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 27, 2015 2:28 AM

Jun 2013
ToG25thBaam said:

No, seriously, why do people keep thinking that way? How can you call these events "dragging it out"? Like, what the hell? Do you also think that the whole grand line was dragging out the goal of obtaining the One Piece? You probably do anyway. Call this boring whatsoever but I don't see how Oda is dragging the story out in Dressrosa.

Another thing to note is that Luffy clearly said that he can't beat Fujitora, so why do people take things so literally? Luffy isn't stupid (well he is actually), he was just taking a stand for his conviction the way I see it. I don't know how it can benefit him by doing so right now, but we will see in the following chapter.

Fujitora was epic when he showcases his power. As Chinjao puts it, he has the range.

I think it's dragged on, because some parts you can clearly cut, and it would have no effect to the story, like fodders talking, running and some other stuff etc.
Aug 27, 2015 2:29 AM

Jun 2014
It was nice to see just how much Sengoku cared about Corazon during his talk with Law. And seeing his reaction to the mentioning of "D" makes me even more eager to find out its significance. That will be one hell of an epic reveal.

Luffy's determination to not run away was pretty cool, showing how he still thinks about how powerless he was at Marineford. I highly doubt he's actually going to fight Fujitora though. I'm sure this arc will end at 800 to make it a perfect 100 chapters, so at most, it will probably be a really short fight that ends up getting interrupted. But holy shit, Fujitora has an amazingly badass ability. We're being teased so much by him, I can't wait to see him in actual, full-on combat eventually. That shit will be epic (he'll probably end up fighting Zoro at some point since Zoro ALWAYS fights the enemy's swordsman).
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 27, 2015 3:10 AM

Nov 2013
The only thing I really liked in this chapter was Hancock.

Dragged : when something that could be done in 10 page is done in 15
Aug 27, 2015 3:39 AM

Jun 2013
Aw Hancock!! X3 Young Love!!

Dwarves ARE GREATEST!!!! Marines are completely confused!! ah...so Too much of Mansherry's healing power causes them to collapse huh...Overdose.

So...Rosinante was as good as Sengoku's son...Yep as always Marine Admirals are OP Like Hell..

I want see more of Otsuru's All Female Crew!!! they looks hot even from a far!!

and Luffy vs Fujitora...starts.
JarjaxleSep 24, 2015 4:31 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Aug 27, 2015 3:52 AM

Nov 2012
metsujin said:
I think it's dragged on, because some parts you can clearly cut, and it would have no effect to the story, like fodders talking, running and some other stuff etc.

Pretty much this, You have to be blinder than Fujitora if you think Oda isn't doing this on purpose, did you guys forget about chapter 783=387 reversed? Oda slowed the plot down just to make a "cool" but pointless numerical trivia. Oda did the same thing in Loguetown with Chapter 100 except he rushed it instead.

On the chapter : Law-Sengoku conversation was the highlight, I hope their interaction isn't over and Oda reunites them again when the whole truth about D and the Celestial Dragons is revealed.
Aug 27, 2015 4:01 AM

Jun 2011
metsujin said:
This is a trend for One Piece, it has always been this way, and people only complain about it now? Why particularly Dressrosa? Do you guys ever noticed this in a marathon? Do you complain about it when you marathon? Why is there a need to mention the 800 chapter goal?

If you're not ready for a lifelong series to follow, then you've made the wrong choice of reading One Piece.
There is no rushing when it comes to One Piece. If you're eager to finish it, then you've clearly lost your passion for the series.

By the way, I am not speaking from the side of critical criticism, just joy for manga. Do you people, who are fans of One Piece (duh you've made it to almost 800 chapters) plan on continuing the complaint for another decade or so, assuming you're still reading it then?

Maybe it is just me, but if a manga or chapter isn't good, I don't go around talking about the bad things all the time. This is a discussion thread, yes, but don't you see the problem in people who just come here to drop off a comment about how "it's dragging until 800"? Why a precise 100 chapters? Even if it will be true, why do so constantly? Clearly, they do not enjoy reading One Piece no more, if all they care about is the number of chapters or pages.

short_review said:
Maybe, you could have written the story instead? Authors have their own way of doing things. I've said it before, but it has always been the case for One Piece, that's just how it is. No use complaining about the same thing that has been part of the series forever.

P.S. I liked the cover page too.

SuperRed said:
metsujin said:

Pretty much this, You have to be blinder than Fujitora if you think Oda isn't doing this on purpose, did you guys forget about chapter 783=387 reversed? Oda slowed the plot down just to make a "cool" but pointless numerical trivia. Oda did the same thing in Loguetown with Chapter 100 except he rushed it instead.
I feel the need to address this. Has it ever been proven that the 783 and 387 revelation was intended? I don't really see the connection between gear 2nd and gear 4th, other than they both being gears and are even numbers. Was there any words from Oda that he rushed Loguetown for 100 chapter milestone?

People are free to think that it's dragged, but when they start saying it's dragged for a purpose (100 chapter milestone, 783=387, 800 chapter milestone), it's kind of.. mind boggling in a way.

Edit: Guys, just ignore my comment feel like a waste to just delete it I guess I am starting to step out of this MAL circle, and go back to when I was actually enjoying anime/manga. Just simply enjoying them. <people you call casual> I too, used to comment on every single episode/chapter discussion thread even when there is nothing to talk about and hate on series that I don't like, but I guess, I grew out of it as I don't find meaning in doing so.
I'd rather see the good in life.

Yea again, sorry for taking up your time if you're reading this. Turns out to be meaningless rant on my part.
ToG25thBaamAug 27, 2015 4:27 AM
Aug 27, 2015 4:04 AM

Mar 2012
LitzSabr said:
I thought we would've seen some interaction between Zoro and Fujitora since both Law and Luffy weren't there, though Luffy do make it up and made the encounter special with the thing he said in the end of the chapter.
Whatever the case would be, in the end they are gonna have to go or somebody would've to force luffy to leave, Law probably. Fujitora's expression tells that he didn't even feel that punch and he just lifted All of the country rubble casually.

I actually can see Zoro interfering the blow from Fujitora. Something along the lines of, Zoro was lost, and found his way back only to see Luffy and Fujitora facing off. Fujitora goes for a strong attack, Luffy realises (or at least, will know he gonna have trouble) that he can't fully counter it, Zoro steps in and protect his captain, saying that he shouldn't burden protecting the crew alone.

But really, we can see Luffy is become more and more like Roger and Ace. And that "'D' always lives a life steeped in tragedy", oh no death flag coming.
skwok-ravenAug 27, 2015 4:13 AM

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Aug 27, 2015 4:18 AM

Nov 2013
I can't help but have some false hope that some big things are about to happen. Longest arc to date.. Lots of little breaks..This next arc transition needs some Oda fire to it. Where's Dragon at? The rest of the Rev army is here, don't get us hyped like that and leave us with no Dragon?

This chapter: Touching convo with Law and Sengoku. Really liked seeing that. Luffy is about to clash with an admiral. Not a very bright idea.. Let's get on with it already.
Aug 27, 2015 4:18 AM

Mar 2015
i bet Luffy is meaning what he says, HOWEVER, Law probably is gonna take an opportunity of Luffy having a little skirmish with Fuji and escape with all the other pirates, to ultimately use his Shambles on Luffy once they're at sea. Probably pissing off Luffy, the hothead XD

I just don't see Luffy winning, nor do I see a big fight coming between them.
Aug 27, 2015 4:23 AM

Nov 2013
Hiroyuuki said:
i bet Luffy is meaning what he says, HOWEVER, Law probably is gonna take an opportunity of Luffy having a little skirmish with Fuji and escape with all the other pirates, to ultimately use his Shambles on Luffy once they're at sea. Probably pissing off Luffy, the hothead XD

I just don't see Luffy winning, nor do I see a big fight coming between them.

That's probably what's going to happen too.
Aug 27, 2015 4:31 AM

Jun 2013
ToG25thBaam said:
metsujin said:
This is a trend for One Piece, it has always been this way, and people only complain about it now? Why particularly Dressrosa? Do you guys ever noticed this in a marathon? Do you complain about it when you marathon? Why is there a need to mention the 800 chapter goal?

If you're not ready for a lifelong series to follow, then you've made the wrong choice of reading One Piece.
There is no rushing when it comes to One Piece. If you're eager to finish it, then you've clearly lost your passion for the series.

By the way, I am not speaking from the side of critical criticism, just joy for manga. Do you people, who are fans of One Piece (duh you've made it to almost 800 chapters) plan on continuing the complaint for another decade or so, assuming you're still reading it then?

Maybe it is just me, but if a manga or chapter isn't good, I don't go around talking about the bad things all the time. This is a discussion thread, yes, but don't you see the problem in people who just come here to drop off a comment about how &quot;it's dragging until 800&quot;? Why a precise 100 chapters? Even if it will be true, why do so constantly? Clearly, they do not enjoy reading One Piece no more, if all they care about is the number of chapters or pages.

short_review said:
Maybe, you could have written the story instead? Authors have their own way of doing things. I've said it before, but it has always been the case for One Piece, that's just how it is. No use complaining about the same thing that has been part of the series forever.

P.S. I liked the cover page too.

SuperRed said:

Pretty much this, You have to be blinder than Fujitora if you think Oda isn't doing this on purpose, did you guys forget about chapter 783=387 reversed? Oda slowed the plot down just to make a &quot;cool&quot; but pointless numerical trivia. Oda did the same thing in Loguetown with Chapter 100 except he rushed it instead.
I feel the need to address this. Has it ever been proven that the 783 and 387 revelation was intended? I don't really see the connection between gear 2nd and gear 4th, other than they both being gears and are even numbers. Was there any words from Oda that he rushed Loguetown for 100 chapter milestone?

People are free to think that it's dragged, but when they start saying it's dragged for a purpose (100 chapter milestone, 783=387, 800 chapter milestone), it's kind of.. mind boggling in a way.

Edit: Guys, just ignore my comment feel like a waste to just delete it I guess I am starting to step out of this MAL circle, and go back to when I was actually enjoying anime/manga. Just simply enjoying them. &lt;people you call casual&gt; I too, used to comment on every single episode/chapter discussion thread even when there is nothing to talk about and hate on series that I don't like, but I guess, I grew out of it as I don't find meaning in doing so.
I'd rather see the good in life.

Yea again, sorry for taking up your time if you're reading this. Turns out to be meaningless rant on my part.

I get your point, people complain because this arc is also the longest.

And that's the point, we have seen it so mamy times, its very repetitive... sorry I just feel like that.
Aug 27, 2015 4:42 AM

Jun 2011
metsujin said:
I get your point, people complain because this arc is also the longest.

And that's the point, we have seen it so mamy times, its very repetitive... sorry I just feel like that.
Yea I know what you mean. I think that, if people don't actually view/label this part of the story as Dressrosa arc, and just see it as a part of the overall story, I don't think that there would be a problem. Separating the story based on arcs have become rather relevant over the years. I remember when I first started out and didn't even care about these things.
Aug 27, 2015 4:47 AM
Mar 2015
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ooh this is getting exciting. Luffy about to fight one of the Emperors. Good lucky because he's going to need it. Can't wait for next time.

One of the Emperors?
Aug 27, 2015 5:26 AM

Jan 2011
so luffy will fight with fujitora
but fujitora is weaker then doflamingo ?
Aug 27, 2015 5:39 AM
Sep 2012
Nice to see the Tontadas actually be useful, way to go guys. I like how Law got some closure, I wonder what he will do next.

And Fujitora going to kill everyone, I know your blind, take a easy, and Luffy is either brave or stupid, but I understand being tired of running, now may not be the time for that.
Aug 27, 2015 5:40 AM

Apr 2014
kst said:
Dunno, for someone that is blind to be Admiral, he need to be some freaking monster to cover up those weakness.
I still believe that Fujitora sword is a sword that eat Gravity fruit and he himself eat a completely different fruit.
Aug 27, 2015 5:54 AM
Mar 2015
tr1ckst3r said:
kst said:
Dunno, for someone that is blind to be Admiral, he need to be some freaking monster to cover up those weakness.
I still believe that Fujitora sword is a sword that eat Gravity fruit and he himself eat a completely different fruit.

Or has no Fruit.
Aug 27, 2015 5:54 AM
Mar 2015
kst said:

I think that Fujitora is stronger than Doflamingo.
Aug 27, 2015 5:56 AM

Dec 2012
I don't think that's how it works Luffy. But hypeee
Aug 27, 2015 7:03 AM

Dec 2008
Law and Sengoku's talk gave good closure to Law's story I think, though we still don't know what the deal is exactly about the ope ope fruit and immortality.

I was set on Zoro vs Fujitora some time in the future though, both using swords, but I guess it's Ruffy unless somebody drags him out of there.
I loved how he had the manners to give the blind man a warning before punching him in the face, though xDxD
Aug 27, 2015 7:38 AM

Aug 2014
Hopefully they manage to get off the island with the next chapter -_-
I did enjoy the talk between Law and Sengoku though.
Aug 27, 2015 7:52 AM

Nov 2014
WHAT. A. CHAPTER.

I WAS at p7 and thought WOW! so many things has happened and im still at p7. Then p15 hit me like a truck and now IM ALL HYPED UP!
Aug 27, 2015 7:54 AM

May 2015
metsujin said:
ToG25thBaam said:

The fairies were to show the reason(?) of the fainting in the last chapter, thanks to stealing all the, I quote MangaStream, "KenPopo". Than there's the brief panel of the tournament members holding off the marines. Than there's the Sengoku-Law interaction. It shows fugitora lifting the wreckage, than it shows Luffy standing up to Fugitora.

So no.

"Here's a faceful of tropical punch"
MangaStream pls
ashfrliebertAug 27, 2015 7:59 AM
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Aug 27, 2015 8:07 AM

Apr 2014
Have you ever heard "andrenomics"? or simply Andre Economic?
If you don't, then read Prison School for more detail.

For people that claim that this chapter is short and nothing happened, you need to use "Andrenomics" for better enjoyment in reading One Piece.
simply put Andrenomic is masochist economic, for a better enjoyment you need to invest yourself in something that called 'masochist' which is not reading One Piece chapter even tho the new chapter is out, for every pain you gone through, you'll get even more enjoyment in return because you got to read more chapter, thanks to this investment you made.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1114 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - May 1

38 by Legal1234 »»
Today, 7:43 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 772 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2014

67 by KoniginElle »»
Today, 6:24 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1102 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Dec 17, 2023

88 by Legal1234 »»
Today, 4:53 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1000 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

SuperRed - Dec 26, 2020

139 by yoko-_- »»
Yesterday, 10:56 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 5 Discussion

JoquishaJoestar - Jan 19, 2010

33 by selasgamer »»
Yesterday, 2:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.