Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2009 2:54 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Copy Machines in Japan - They are everywhere

Okay, Aoi got really annoying this time. How could she blame her mother for what had happened. Now I think Sumi is pampering her too much, though it was probably the right thing to do at that time. What a nasty trick done by Ushio though, stealing hearts in people's sleep.

I lol'd at the amount of woman's restrooms though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2009 5:16 PM

Aug 2007
I could not stop laughing this episode. The spilling of the tea was EPIC.
Dec 9, 2009 7:48 PM

Nov 2008
This episode had an impressive epic fail.
Dec 9, 2009 9:11 PM

Jun 2008
Are there really yuri-cons with that many people in Japan? Holy crap, SIGN ME UP!!
Dec 9, 2009 9:36 PM

May 2009
... No males at the Yuri-con? Are you serious? There should be MANY males... That's just crazy. She also messed up! Why did she aim for the bed?! Messed it all up. D; But made it better. :3
ShotshotsDec 9, 2009 9:59 PM
Dec 10, 2009 12:29 AM

Sep 2009
haha, I loved it. A very funny episode. I'm sure Aoi is sorry for blaming her mom...sometimes in the heat of the moment people might unintentionally angry.
Dec 10, 2009 12:18 PM

Apr 2009
XxsamurixX said:
... No males at the Yuri-con? Are you serious? There should be MANY males... That's just crazy.

Didn't Aoi say that guys aren't allowed or something? Like it's a special girls-only event I thought...
Dec 10, 2009 12:24 PM
Jun 2008
magelet said:
XxsamurixX said:
... No males at the Yuri-con? Are you serious? There should be MANY males... That's just crazy.

Didn't Aoi say that guys aren't allowed or something? Like it's a special girls-only event I thought...

Still, I doubt there are so many female yuri fans in Japan...
Dec 10, 2009 3:03 PM

Jun 2008
Funny all those 'happenings' this episode. A bit too much Azusa this time - she's kinda annoying.
tehnominator said:
magelet said:
XxsamurixX said:
They couldn't fill Tokyo Big Sight, no. Looked like Summer Comiket to me - they should have an area reserved for yuri there...
Dec 10, 2009 4:27 PM

Feb 2009
Crazy fun episode, I liked this one a bit less than the last, but the part where Sumika fell and ruined everything was dragged out perfectly.

Dec 10, 2009 5:13 PM

Feb 2009
When Kazama said that she came back sooner cause wanted to see her. The reaction epic xD How can u call it what type of harassment any thoughts? XDD
Dec 11, 2009 2:01 AM

Oct 2009
Well that was great comedy.Well it was nice to see Sumika help Aoi with her book but it was more funny to see how she got the hormones at thinking about a bikini accident that would expose the breasts of Kazama. Another funny thing was Sumika's imagination of her summer spending with Kazama. The whole running around for a copy machine was another funny moment. School cosplay uniforms were nice. Tomoe being screamed on the cell phone for the car accident was funny. Loved the dress of Kazama when she went to visit Sumika in the comiket.The beginning was so funny with Tomoe's car exploding because of her bad driving...how can anyone be so bad? I drove my friend's car no license first time and the worst I did was go over a side walk damaging the exhaust headers and when I drove my car....with no license....did not even do any accidents.=> Miyako must be one lucky to be play with such great breasts of Tomoe...I am jealous, they are so perfect and round here....
Once too bad Kazama is only into girls her body is so nice and now I know Sumika has smaller breasts than Kazama...still I like better Kazama's body but a girl like Sumika could protect me better...
That was probably the next best laugh I had in this episode especially since this happened after Sumika though about the bikini accident that was to happen if she had been to the summer camp...
I find the ED special because it has elements of what happened in this episode like the spilled drinks (that was the sad part).
Spaidy_ said:
When Kazama said that she came back sooner cause wanted to see her. The reaction epic xD How can u call it what type of harassment any thoughts? XDD
The reaction was epic laugh! That is the third laugh of the episode for me that was so funny!
Also it's too bad they did not sell many of their books because they worked hard at it.
Proselyt said:
Funny all those 'happenings' this episode. A bit too much Azusa this time - she's kinda annoying.
tehnominator said:
magelet said:
XxsamurixX said:
They couldn't fill Tokyo Big Sight, no. Looked like Summer Comiket to me - they should have an area reserved for yuri there...

Then why only limit it to girls? Would not sales be more if more people come like guys?
HawthorneKitty said:

I lol'd at the amount of woman's restrooms though.
Don't know.......that women take 2 times more time than males to use a bathroom properly.
francismeunierDec 11, 2009 2:05 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 11, 2009 11:58 AM
Jan 2009
This better be the start of Kazama realizing just how much she took Sumika for granted and just how central she really is to her...

If this show dares give Sumika to Aoi I'll go postal!!

;-@
Dec 11, 2009 9:02 PM
Feb 2009
i dont really like aoi but i cant blame her for losing her mind... most of us will go crazy if something we put so much effort gone wasted...

anyway, the blast is good, and the tea spilled is epic XD
oblivious is a bliss
Dec 12, 2009 4:09 AM
Jun 2008
I don't mind their car being blown up or what so ever.But the explosion that effected the car beside its what made me worried.I hope they got insurance for this ~.~

The destruction of the scrip in slow motion remind me of Matrix =P

Wow Murasame is quite responsible despite of..........

スミちゃんに会いたくて、帰っちゃくてできた (and then romantic violin sound affect)
MorningGloryDec 12, 2009 4:39 AM
Dec 13, 2009 12:24 AM

Sep 2009
Lol, wtf. This episode had some epic animation for the dramatic falling scene with Sumi. It was a cool episode, especially when the car exploded from general failure of driving properly.Ushio is such a tease.

I'm not happy with Formula subs anymore. It goes a bit too off "literal translation" and more into "write what we think would sound funny given the actual words". But they're the only people subbing as loyally, so I'll have to deal, I suppose.
-
Dec 13, 2009 4:10 AM
Sep 2007
Aoi's mom. <3
Dec 13, 2009 10:17 AM

Oct 2007
Aoi is too friggin selfish for my tastes now. I had that feeling last episode and it only shown more this time. I really wanted Sumi to call her out for being that cruel to her mother. She is a brat through and through and I actually don't mind seeing her get tortured a little. She has not learned her lesson.

Then again neither have Sumi or Kazama. Sumi was quite bogus for wanting to ditch Aoi (as much as I would have enjoyed that.) Don't commit halfway and do things halfheartedly it only gets you into trouble. I'm glad things went horribly wrong so Sumi would pay for her own selfishness. Luckily, her brain turned on at the right moment and she went through with it (and got rewarded nicely might I add.) Kazama...when it comes to Sumi she can end up being a manipulator even though she might not know it yet. She could have just told the truth. Okay, I take that back. She told a half truth. I believe she really did want to come back home and see Sumi but she didn't leave because of her. She left because the car exploded. Either way she got Sumi back in the palm of her hands. Bwah!

I want to know where that pocket of space is that I can get unlimited amounts of bread cause that chick eats it everywhere!

If we got 80% or higher let me know! :)
Dec 13, 2009 8:39 PM

Dec 2007
I really enjoyed this cute episode. I loved that scene where Kazama tells Sumi at Yuri-con. I really hope their relationship gets more better for next episode.
Dec 14, 2009 11:43 AM

Jun 2008
Gahhhh I so dont want this anime to end!!! T___________T

Dec 15, 2009 4:22 AM

Nov 2008
This is why you should fear fangirls. Fanfics are SRS BUSINESS!
Dec 16, 2009 7:20 AM

Mar 2009
I likedthis and can understand why she started crying.

Dec 18, 2009 11:20 PM

Apr 2008
epic ... slow motion when the tea spilled

Dec 21, 2009 1:04 AM

Aug 2008
Murasame is a first class friend, that's what I got out of this. Also, that failure in Aoi's room was truly epic! She cried like I did when someone erased my perfect game in Super Mario World.

DKJ
Jan 16, 2010 11:08 PM

Dec 2007
orangehouse said:
epic ... slow motion when the tea spilled

This XD

The car exploding was great too, as well as Murasame actually believing the accident WILL happen.

All that effort to sell only one copy... and to Kasama...
Feb 16, 2010 10:06 AM

Nov 2007
hahaha fail episode made of win.
Feb 6, 2011 4:58 PM

Sep 2009
The schadenfreude level was off the charts in this episode.
Aug 24, 2011 7:52 AM

Jun 2010
Sumi was so sweet to help Aoi like that. Hilarious episode. Loved the van exploding!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2011 6:28 AM
Nov 2009
Aoi what a fucking whore
Dec 19, 2011 6:18 AM

Dec 2011
imho:
3/3=MainPlot
1/1=SidePlot
3/3=Lack of Bland Moments
3/3=Art/Vid/Mus
1/2=Voices(Original)
11/12=Total->[A-]
Signature:
Jan 29, 2013 3:40 AM

Oct 2011
Breaking the arm because of bumping into a chair, sounds right. Aoi sucks.
Dec 31, 2013 4:26 AM

Jul 2013
Aoi I thought was a bit clingy in this episode but then again she doesn't have many friends to begin with. I didn't like how Aoi however taking her frustration out on her mom. Ushio knows that Sumi-chan is a great friend and here's another account of how great a friend she is. She helped out Aoi with her doujin and cosplayed as well. Real talk tho, Ushio better realize she loves Sumi-chan more than a friend now otherwise Sumi will just go buy a dakimakura of Ushio and ravage that instead.
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.

http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

Aug 17, 2014 4:05 AM

Aug 2013
Mom uses Trip-Spill Tea.
It's super effective!

So much fail. So much win haha.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Dec 25, 2014 7:35 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I felt bad for Aoi's mother. She comes in to the room to leave drinks(would be rude if she did not) and she slips by accident. The papers get wet and Aoi gets mad at her. Darn Aoi should have checked on her mother first, but no she gets pissed and cries over papers. Her mother could have suffered an injury. I get that she wants to go to that event so bad but it was very selfish to not even bother to check on her mother. Actually, she didn't even ask her if she was ok, Sumi did.

Kazama finds Aoi and Sumi sleeping. Quite the teaser she is, telling Sumi she wanted to see her. Deep down Kazama is a keeper.

Sep 26, 2015 3:18 PM

Aug 2013
Pointless, stupid and annoying episode. More Aoi = fail even more.
Now I hate her.
1/5
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jul 30, 2017 6:22 PM

Jun 2013
Sure, Azusa did act like a bit of a spoiled brat in this episode, but I understand why. She's from a friendless background, and she doesn't know how far she can go in a friendship. And I really don't think she's trying to "steal" Sumika from Kazama at all. I'm not getting any romantic vibes from her.

Sumika was way too distracted by the prospect of a topless Kazama (and probably her hormones) throughout the episode, but at least she realized that the ice tea accident was her fault, and she rose to the occasion. I'm very proud.
Apr 3, 2020 12:08 PM

Aug 2018
Damn, car even exploded.. ;D Who gave Tomoe driver license anyway?.. ;p Or she just didn't have one to begin one, and just drove illegally..
Oh, Azusa is planning on spreading her work, if she printed it?.. Maybe on that yuri festival?.. Well, hope it goes well, wish her best, really.. ;P
And there is Sumika's work as well?.. At least Azusa said about 50 pages..
Oh, making cosplay is pretty impressive as well.. Azusa can work hard, her hobby helps her really acquire new skills, which is nice.. ;p
Well, proof-reading is important, really.. But they're no professionals, so it's alright, really.. Still sucks that mistake is on the first page..
Damn, things got ruined very quick.. That's why you don't print everything at the last day.. It all just sucks..
Oh, so many yuri girl lovers.. Damn.. Must be an interesting place, to be honest.. Maybe girls' club wasn't that bad idea after all, if they'd participate in such event, for example.. Or would become part of online communities, centered around girls who love yuri love.. There probably has to be some.. Well, if such comiket gathers so many girls.. I'm really impressed, to be honest..
Damn, just such playful and flirting thing for Ushio to say.. How you can say such thing with no intention of flirting.. I wonder, if there actually was intention this time.. ;P
Well, seems like sales weren't successful.. Oh well.. It could happen.. I hope that in the end Azusa still is proud of her work.. And the thing about becoming successful.. It's not always depends on you, sometimes you just need luck.. Also it depends on other things, not only writing, content itself.. Also advertisement matters a lot.. So in the end, yeah.. The life of fanfic or fanart creator is quite often not successful.. But girls..! You're free to choose and decide, what you'll do next yourself! And these days.. They were pretty an experience, weren't they?.. ;P
Sep 1, 2021 2:34 PM

Feb 2020
The comedy in this show is pure gold.

Tomoe, her driving skills and that rented car reminds me of Yukari and her Yukarimobile from Azumanga Daioh. xD

Sumika is having fun with Ushio in her imagination.

Let the catastrophe to be perfect. This scene was so chaotic. xD

That ending was so sweet. To Sumika's surprise, Ushio shows up at the convention because she wanted to see her. How cute is that! ^_^

SerafosJan 5, 5:11 AM
Apr 11, 2022 7:52 PM

Jun 2014
Sumi rushed for nothing, lol. The "beach trip" was cancelled prematurely, and they had to stay up extra late to finish the doujinshi, after the mishap.

It's too bad that they didn't sell many copies.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sasameki Koto Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DarcyD - Dec 30, 2009

127 by euls »»
Apr 14, 12:16 AM

» Who the $@#% thought this was a good way to end this series?!?

KingYoshi - Apr 8, 2013

10 by stockhousing »»
Jan 31, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Sasameki Koto Episode 4 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Oct 28, 2009

45 by Destroyer31 »»
Jun 2, 2023 9:26 AM

Poll: » Sasameki Koto Episode 12 Discussion

Proselyt - Dec 23, 2009

31 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Apr 11, 2022 8:46 PM

Poll: » Sasameki Koto Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Dec 16, 2009

58 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Apr 11, 2022 8:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.