Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 18, 2015 5:22 PM

Mar 2013
Saber Lion ^^ to awesome,
What happend to this anime were is the action?
It slowly becoming just a slice of life comedy show.....
In my opnion the First season were the best (so far).
Aug 19, 2015 3:35 AM

May 2014
I totally forgot to comment on this Ep.

As a few have noted this is a really good addition as an anime only episode, it's actually quite an improvement I never realised the manga needed. Namely more Caren, and a few other spoiler reasons.

I'm 100% sure the saturation of Saber lions in the theme park is an analogy for Sabers saturation of the fate franchise, the comments are too perfect not to be.

Yukata episode next, the finale's coming.. Slowly.
Aug 19, 2015 10:11 PM

Nov 2012
Not surprised to see Lion Saber in a lion theme park. Caren-sensei is amazing.
Aug 20, 2015 12:06 AM

Jul 2007
WrongPriest said:

As a few have noted this is a really good addition as an anime only episode, it's actually quite an improvement I never realized the manga needed. Namely more Caren, and a few other spoiler reasons.

Its actually scary on just how well a lot of the bits in this episode complement the things in the future of the story.

It legit feels like something the original author would have written.
Aug 20, 2015 5:04 AM

Aug 2009
That was normal episode. Bazzet's lion-sleeping bag was the best thing in it. But I waited for story episode and next one will be about festival. They just waisting time. Where is the story? When will we see little Gil?
Aug 20, 2015 2:05 PM

Nov 2013
sovaca said:
Bazzet's lion-sleeping bag was the best thing
QFT
Aug 29, 2015 4:50 PM

Oct 2008
This episode Tatsuko is on drugs! Super Hyper Mode!
6/5.

Sep 14, 2015 9:07 AM

Nov 2011
Episode friendly and usable in the narrative, even if the thing that most impressed me, was the final part of the episode, in which Bazett explains why he keeps dress Lion-kun and the face that makes Caren hear his words, is priceless. XD
The plot proceeds very slowly but at least something every now and then we see. Drawings and animations always very good, I really liked the car Caren, and I would like a too.
Oct 28, 2015 6:20 AM

May 2012
This episode sure was fun, let's see what's next.
Dec 20, 2015 2:33 PM

Jan 2011
Irisviel vs. Caren was nice, but Miyu's reaction at the roller coaster was best. "just a natural way to turn [..] waaah". And that face. Again with the drop tower.

Looks like next week is a festival. While it *is* summer break, thats a bit much now. They really are intent on craming all the real plot into the second half. Even if it's not enough content to fill the whole season with action ec., they could have switched between the two, instead of having beach, BL, themepark, festival etc. one after another.
Jan 26, 2016 3:20 PM

Aug 2009
Euphorique said:

Did you just made that account just to post that? Any case, good eye.

and you made an account just to post a reply lol

can never have too much saber lion
dat caren and iri moment
dem bazett moments
i guess there seems to be foreshadowing of some sort but i cant seem to figure out anything, whatever i'll just let the plot unfold itself
Feb 5, 2016 4:28 AM

Jan 2011
No mention of Midousuji Tatsuko?

Jul 7, 2016 3:27 PM

Jun 2009
I'm always happy to see Caren and this episode was no exception. It seems like she and Iri know each or at least Iri knows. I wonder what's Caren's role in this universe. And I also want to see Iri in those wedding dresses. And Kiritsugu's face if he ever gets them. xD
Jul 7, 2016 4:40 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Plutia said:
Lion Saber.. :3

There were alot of them this time around. And I think that was Bazzet here:

So funny, nice filler, Carmen VS Iri in the end was tense.
Oct 29, 2016 8:37 PM

Nov 2013
An entertaining episode.

I laughed, when the attentand checked Tatsuko's height and she thought, that they want to take a photo. She was as hyper as usual.

As soon as the lion carried Tatsuko away, I knew that it was Bazett in that costume. She keeps that costume as a sleeping bag. She must be poorer than Rin.

Irisviel was funny as usual.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Apr 19, 2017 1:50 PM

Apr 2013
Hm I thought there would be more action in this episode, this whole season feels a bit like filler... became a pure SoL show ^^;
Jul 14, 2017 6:53 AM

Jul 2009
Lion-Go! I thought the mascot was Taiga, but it was actually Bazette!?!

The good thing about these spinoffs is how some of the characters interaction that didn't happen in the mainline games. I wonder how much Irisviel knows about Caren and Bazette? Maybe she already knew them well before the Hollow Ataraxia incident?

Can't wait for the next episode!
Oct 8, 2017 1:29 PM

Nov 2014
Bazett is surprisingly good character for comedic scenes. I didn't like her at first, but now I hope she stays (and stays poor too).
Jan 7, 2019 7:44 PM

Jul 2013
I could not enjoy this episode. There's an entire theme park based on Saber's lion toy, and yet Saber herself doesn't get to see it (even if her likeness does appear in the parade). That's just too messed up.

It reminds me of one of the main morals of Fate/Stay Night: Saving one person means not saving another. Kiritsugu, in this timeline, made the best possible choice for himself and probably saved the most people this way. But it still feels messed up without Saber. And she's not even my favorite!

I suppose Shirou gets a loli harem rather than a varied harem (okay, he still gets Rin and Luvia too), but that hardly matters given his future still seems to be doomed af. He'd probably be better off tapping some lolis and getting arrested than that future.
Omne Solum Forti Patria
Dec 20, 2019 5:56 AM

Dec 2018
"Observe, analyze, and act." Well, no **** sherlock.

Lol, I wonder if the 'sleeping bag' is sweaty or not. Cause if yes, then it's better to just sleep without it.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
May 18, 2020 5:42 AM
Sep 2019
In the last minute or so, the plot thickens. Interesting.
Aug 14, 2020 12:07 AM

Oct 2007
nice to see everyone having fun!

Miyu get a surprise from the roller coaster. haha

Irisiviel looks so beautiful in the dress. Sure her husbando would be pleased to see the pics.

Ilya and Mimi getting brainwashed by so many lions... @_@

Bazett just chilling out on that flying swing ride, has nerves of steel. I rode one of those and my heart feels like it's gonna leap out. ><

Caren is sadist.. enrolled for the job just to see children cry! xD

noticed that Irisviel facial expression became serious for a moment.. when she saw Caren..

good thing they were still able to find Ilya's item. :)
Aug 14, 2021 1:25 PM

Nov 2011
Absolutely nothing is going on so far, gonna put it on hold for now, if someone tells me i can skip the rest of the season and skip to the next then ok, if not that might be it for this franchise for me.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Apr 11, 2022 4:19 AM

Jan 2015
Iri photos to be included in the special edition Blu-ray, hahaha.
This bundle of excitement was so much fun to watch!

Favourite character as far as comedy is concerned, she's so cute, too much fun, love practically every moment she's on screen, hilarious character, Tatsuko (was heaps fun meeting all of her family earlier as well but that was a previous episode, forgot to bring it up there though).

Nawwwwwww.

Quite a creep but she's pretty great.

Chad sleeping bag.

Bonus shots of my daughteru having fun. She's here having the time of her life, too cute.

Episode was super heartfelt too! Really made me happy. And what's this? It was original to the anime? It's the work of a demon!
Was pretty worried at the start when I saw instead of the festival, it was discussion on the eight card with Luvia and Rin. Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to story, but I was really hoping for the festival. But, it led up to even more fun, with the festival episode being the next one! Ah, this episode was a blast! So, we're getting five episodes in this season of pure fun? Love it!
Oh yeah, with the lore though, Iri looking serious after she realized Caren was around is certainly intriguing... excited to see things play out further soon... but before that... FESTIVAL TIME BABY!
This was one of my favourite episodes, loved it, really loving this show.
Nov 7, 2023 7:11 AM
Jul 2023
Filler once more
- hahaha Miyu screaming on the rides was funny
- Lmaooooo they used Saber's face in the Lion parade! Nice lil reference
- The Lions are all the same ones that Shirou gets her in stay night! I liked that
- "I come here to see lost crying children up close" Based
- Good thing they're working that mysterious teacher in
- Glad they found that charm
- I called it, the lion was Bazett
Apr 6, 6:13 AM
Mar 2015
yes, ironically this might be the best episode so far of the entire series
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

170 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 4, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

97 by Karva1 »»
Feb 21, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2015

55 by Karva1 »»
Feb 21, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2015

85 by Karva1 »»
Feb 20, 10:18 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2015

193 by Apreggi »»
Nov 8, 2023 1:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.