Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 29, 2015 6:45 PM

Apr 2011
MAL has this series listed as rated R for mild nudity. I'm just wondering how bad the nudity is? Or rather, how frequent? Is it like 1 or 2 scenes in the entire series that are short? Or is it a constant happening?

Maybe a better question is: Would you recommend this show to someone who doesn't like ecchi/nudity? I mean, I can tolerate what needs tolerating, but if it's very noticeable and in the way.... obviously so.... like, if it's there for plot purposes I can deal. If the ecchi is slight and for comedy, then I can bare it. If it's everyone being nude cause they feel like it every episode cause fun fun fun... then no.

So anyway, how bad is it? >.<
Jul 29, 2015 6:57 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Just average amount of fanservice in most of the episodes, but not as bad as the many other ecchi shows nowadays. Though rather than the fanservice, I think one would be annoyed with how frequently one of the female MC utters "Iie Senpai. This is out fight!"

Jul 29, 2015 7:02 PM

May 2012
Vindstot said:
Just average amount of fanservice in most of the episodes, but not as bad as the many other ecchi shows nowadays. Though rather than the fanservice, I think one would be annoyed with how frequently one of the female MC utters "Iie Senpai. This is out fight!"
You are annoyed because of a catch phrase? eeh people complain about the dumbest things sometimes.

OT: As far as I know there is no nudity in this
Jul 29, 2015 7:23 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
KamiCity said:
Vindstot said:
You are annoyed because of a catch phrase? eeh people complain about the dumbest things sometimes.

Pretty sure I'm not the only one who found the phrase incredibly annoying.

Also, I'm not sure what you're talking about STB not having nudity. Skip through the following video if you have doubts.
NSFM (Video Link)

Jul 30, 2015 12:27 AM

May 2012
Vindstot said:
KamiCity said:

Pretty sure I'm not the only one who found the phrase incredibly annoying.

Also, I'm not sure what you're talking about STB not having nudity. Skip through the following video if you have doubts.
NSFM (Video Link)

Sorry watched in on crunchyroll not the actual BD version, I wasn't sure which one he was talking about. Guess i'm off to rewatch this series then lol.
I remembered a lot of panty shots but I didn't remember any nudity. It's been a while though.

Edit: Nvm it has a quite a bit of nudity even in the censored version.
KamiCityJul 30, 2015 12:31 AM
Jul 30, 2015 12:44 AM

Jun 2015
Ecchi is needed, plot-wise because

Fanservice is visibly present and strong, cause it is the one of the selling point of the series.

As far as nudity goes, the furthest I've seen was naked bosoms. Of course, the nipples were white-censored(even in BD).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2015 12:46 AM

May 2012
oreology said:
Ecchi is needed, plot-wise because

Fanservice is visibly present and strong, cause it is the one of the selling point of the series.

As far as nudity goes, the furthest I've seen was naked bosoms. Of course, the nipples were white-censored(even in BD).

There is two nipple scenes One of Yukina and one of Asagi in the BD's from what I read.
Jul 30, 2015 1:04 AM

Jun 2015
KamiCity said:

-

Spoils. You might ruin OP's best girl judgement.
_

[i]I remember Asagi's but not Yukina's scene. I might just have forgotten though[/i]
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2015 1:28 AM

May 2012
oreology said:
KamiCity said:

-

Spoils. You might ruin OP's best girl judgement.
_

[i]I remember Asagi's but not Yukina's scene. I might just have forgotten though[/i]

[i]Watch video above.... towards the end[/i]
Jul 30, 2015 11:18 AM

Apr 2011
Thanks for all the responses. It doesn't sound too... bad. I guess the best way to be sure is to try the series out for myself, especially seeing how it doesn't sound too..... enveloped in that stuff..... >.< lmao kk ty :3
Aug 2, 2015 9:12 PM

Jun 2015
KamiCity said:

[i]Watch video above.... towards the end[/i]

Yeah, I just skipped through the video and saw it, but I still don't remember which episode was that. I might re-watch the whole series sometime to identify.

Oh and the BDs weren't actually white-censored, but rather had those "fog" effects they put in bath scenes. I just realized when I watched episode 18. The video link above was slightly edited to clearly see "what you want to see".
Aug 20, 2015 2:18 PM

Aug 2015
Yes it does but only about 3 or 4 brief scenes with it.
Mar 23, 2023 8:10 PM

Sep 2016
Fake ecchi as always.
Shit like this would barely make pg-13...ecchi keeps challenging new lows the more time passes...
bruh

More topics from this board

» Will I get to see Minamiya, Natsuki... (Question for a spoiler)

CrazyButNot4U - Apr 4

3 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 7, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2014

149 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 20, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2014

97 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2014

101 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2014

143 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 6:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.