Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2015 10:27 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Rou's harem getting jealous was pretty cute I guess. They sure seemed to have a wild night afterwards though.

Well, that didn't take long for Rou to scare the Elves off once he used "Tsengpesch." Pretty OP ability, I must say.

Jul 27, 2015 10:39 PM

Dec 2008
Vindstot said:
Rou's harem getting jealous was pretty cute I guess.

No matter how strong he gets in the end he will be again brutally murdered by a woman. This guy is just too clueless for his own good XD
Vindstot said:
Well, that didn't take long for Rou to scare the Elves

Remarkable restraint there, if it was me I would murder that arrogant prick two panels into the "negotiation" :/
New profile design sucks.
Jul 28, 2015 1:12 AM

May 2012
Rou just beat every harem protag ever in one chapter.

Jul 28, 2015 7:11 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Olem said:

+1

And he's just so freaking badass! The way he handles every situation is soooo badass.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Jul 28, 2015 2:19 PM

Mar 2013
I feel like the other goblins are being neglected haha but what can you expect he's so dominant, he was pretty badass this chapter too.
Jul 28, 2015 2:28 PM

Nov 2010
He banged all of them. That's what every harem protagonist should do.
Jul 28, 2015 5:01 PM
Mar 2012
Damn, the orgy details were cut just like in the novel, I was hoping for some visuals lol. The manga adaption though omitted the fact that he had sex again after chasing away the elves.
Jul 28, 2015 5:41 PM

Sep 2014
Damn orgy went by quuick.
Jul 28, 2015 7:33 PM

Dec 2011
I just love this manga overall.
"Neither devil nor death. I am just murder."
Jul 29, 2015 10:46 AM

Jun 2013
Aw man the Manga Jealousy!!! So Damn Hilarilous! HAHA!!! XD Was waiting this chapter just like last One ever since I read it from Light Novels!!! Rou got Lucky and his Harem has been Born!!! 5 Human Woman that Fell For Orge? this We had to admit is Unique..well he is Former-Human-Reborn-Goblin-Upgraded-To-Orge, but still!! XD

..Daamn...Alchemist was So Cute/Hot when she kissed Rou and next Panel after that! XD
AND GOBLIN MI!!!! XD She is So Best FEM. GOBLIN OF THIS CLAN!!!

Wow...Wild Night huh...XDXDXD

Elfs have finally arrived huh...and unfortunately first one is Arrogant as Hell!!
And Flat Out Refusal! oh that Elf's Face when his brains finally Got what his Long Ears just Heard! XD and he was just Knocked out by Rou's Killing Intent and Red Bear Glare...what A Weakling. Damn we are seeing Rou's Bad Assness Once Again! So Freaking Cool!
JarjaxleJul 29, 2015 10:54 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jul 29, 2015 11:11 AM

Jun 2013
Karharot said:
Vindstot said:
Rou's harem getting jealous was pretty cute I guess.

No matter how strong he gets in the end he will be again brutally murdered by a woman. This guy is just too clueless for his own good XD
Vindstot said:
Well, that didn't take long for Rou to scare the Elves

Remarkable restraint there, if it was me I would murder that arrogant prick two panels into the "negotiation" :/

Talk about it...1) yeah if he does not soon get smarter in regarding Woman...will be most likely once again Murdered...but well he is now Orge and
he is Basic Shounen Manga Hero

Read novels little further.
2) You seriously think this Kind of Arrogant elf Bastard is going to leave this here? ;)
and have to agree you one that...I personally would have most likely Slaughtered the Elves...but ROu did the most Smart and Political thing..let them leave with their Lives and somewhat Promise to co-operate if Humans attack
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jan 3, 2016 3:13 PM

Sep 2013
Rou bangs the jealous girls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Elf
Apr 11, 2016 8:21 PM

Mar 2012
I just love how the grandpa is always so horny.
Aug 3, 2016 3:36 AM

Jun 2008
Olem said:

Pretty much. Not only he has a harem but he knows how to use it.
Feb 3, 2017 2:49 PM

Dec 2015
First the Dryad, now all of them holy shit, what a sex crazed bastard xD
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 10, 2017 2:51 PM

Mar 2013
Chpater 16 AKA How every harem protagonist with half a brain should act
Jul 24, 2019 7:53 AM

Sep 2008
It bothers me how the human girls are all okay with just staying in that cave this whole time as if they have no reason to want to go home. You'd think at least one or two of them would have a family or something waiting for them to come home.

More topics from this board

» This needs an Anime.

LaughingCoffinx - Jan 14, 2018

28 by DocuOtaku »»
May 7, 5:40 AM

» What do you think about the MC [Soilers] .....

Sch4n - Apr 10

1 by egosumjohn »»
Apr 10, 3:18 AM

» SEXUAL ABUSE

pnr2 - Mar 30

7 by SamitheBomber »»
Apr 1, 2:10 AM

» I need this as an anime

Trouble_Talking - Oct 23, 2023

3 by YanYan »»
Oct 23, 2023 1:22 PM

Poll: » Re:Monster Chapter 92 Discussion

Sunlight_11 - Jul 5, 2023

0 by Sunlight_11 »»
Jul 5, 2023 3:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.