Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 24, 2015 11:04 PM

Jan 2011
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Silver Link: "We've got nothing as usual so here have some lolis making out."

Anime fans: "OMG TEH LOLIZ IS MAKING OUT 10/10 BEST SHOW EVER! ITZ YURI TIEM!"
KamiCity said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

Does that make you feel cool or something?

...he's not wrong. This has become straight pedo bait. There is still enjoyment to be had with this series but the focus has REALLY shifted. Key word there is focus.
Jul 24, 2015 11:37 PM

Oct 2014
Dis is better than Sakura Trick!!

MSJ said:
BASED SILVER LINK
http://puu.sh/jbi2U/b42e307822.png

Lol.. xD

CookingPriest said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bless this post...

read from right to left
Jul 24, 2015 11:56 PM

Feb 2010
Mana transfer complete. Beach episode in next episode. Man, they know how to appeal to the fans.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2015 1:20 AM
Aug 2014
AOTS, where have you been?
Jul 25, 2015 1:36 AM

Aug 2012
great beginning episode, didn't make me regret looking forward to it :)
Jul 25, 2015 1:56 AM

Jul 2013
IZEROII said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

KamiCity said:

...he's not wrong. This has become straight pedo bait. There is still enjoyment to be had with this series but the focus has REALLY shifted. Key word there is focus.

I don't like ecchi so i'm not fan of this kind of episode.
But there's a lot of good thing coming.
Jul 25, 2015 3:03 AM

Nov 2012
This season better have twice the amount of mana transferring.
Jul 25, 2015 3:51 AM
Jul 2010
I also don't really like that kind of fanservice, they are just really young girls, too young, and to show them that way for me is a little bit too extreme for my taste. Well i guess it's not for everyone.

But i am still watching this, and the main reason is action, and there better be some good scenes this season. My hopes are really high after seeing opening. It's the best of all three series, and the animation in refrain's action scene looks sweet. I hope this season will not disappoint in that regard and then i will be happy.
Urban_DruidJul 25, 2015 3:56 AM
Jul 25, 2015 4:08 AM

Apr 2010
DNI_R said:
I also don't really like that kind of fanservice, they are just really young girls, too young, and to show them that way for me is a little bit too extreme for my taste. Well i guess it's not for everyone.

But i am still watching this, and the main reason is action, and there better be some good scenes this season. My hopes are really high after seeing opening. It's the best of all three series, and the animation in refrain's action scene looks sweet. I hope this season will not disappoint in that regard and then i will be happy.

There was plenty of action in this episode.
Jul 25, 2015 4:58 AM

Jan 2008
Guess the show went from the seasons to some action mahou thing into a wanna be lesbians loli show...

Well... if you like that guess this anime is the perfect fap material.

I just hope we get a bit less yuri in next episodes.
As if... taking out the sell point of this show would be bad

Also like Umaru says:
GREWJul 25, 2015 5:05 AM
Jul 25, 2015 5:30 AM

Oct 2014
best anime ever

Illya x Koro x Miyu x Shirou

I feel like they will find the 8th card while at the beach

That kiss was amazing along with the moment it was pure amazingness

still as funny as ever so many things made me laugh this season is gonna be great
Jul 25, 2015 5:42 AM

Feb 2011
Silver Link, we require more yuri shows from you guys.
Jul 25, 2015 6:10 AM
Jun 2015
I'm just here for the hot Yuri and I wasn't disappointed!
Jul 25, 2015 6:31 AM

Aug 2014
sasuga pedoshit show

can we get this filler beach trash over with already
just move on to pretty action schlock already, thats the only good thing about prisma anyway

1/5 it was better than the ova at least
Jul 25, 2015 6:32 AM

Nov 2011
KamiCity said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

How long untill he figures out Silver link did not write the manga?

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Jul 25, 2015 6:40 AM

Aug 2010
CookingPriest said:

But she was never shown to use three spheres at once, mainly because she needs only one for its reversal effect. It's Fragarach's only attack she used in HA and 2wei from what I've seen of it so far.
That's why it seemed new to me at first, despite knowing it could do that.
Jul 25, 2015 7:00 AM

Aug 2014
astroprogs said:
CookingPriest said:

But she was never shown to use three spheres at once, mainly because she needs only one for its reversal effect. It's Fragarach's only attack she used in HA and 2wei from what I've seen of it so far.
That's why it seemed new to me at first, despite knowing it could do that.

Jul 25, 2015 7:28 AM

Aug 2010
Insertanamehere said:

That certainly explains why i never saw it before.
Jul 25, 2015 8:41 AM

May 2014
What the fuck was that second half?

As much as I enjoyed the first half the shit with Shirou at the end totally ruined it. Way to kill the Yuri with that random bullshit.

ffs
Jul 25, 2015 8:42 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
WrongPriest said:
What the fuck was that second half?

As much as I enjoyed the first half the shit with Shirou at the end totally ruined it. Way to kill the Yuri with that random bullshit.

ffs
Orgies are cool too
Jul 25, 2015 8:43 AM

May 2011
GREW said:
Guess the show went from the seasons to some action mahou thing into a wanna be lesbians loli show...

Also like Umaru says:

It was from the manga, and there was no way in hell they were NOT going to adapt that. Also looking forward to the specials for the side chapters. I also hope that the Nanoha crossover gets animated too

And this show does get serious, even moreso in Drei, which is mostly likely going to get animated.
Jul 25, 2015 9:14 AM

Feb 2013
Pretty intense action between Illya and Kuro there
Jul 25, 2015 10:07 AM

May 2013
IZEROII said:

Nope, the focus has not shifted, people have called the first season of Prisma☆Illya "pedo bait", it just happens that this episode crossed your comfort zone. If anything this series is unapologetic, they do not tone down any of its elements, quite the opposite; so you can expect the fights to be more intense as well.
Jul 25, 2015 10:08 AM

Jan 2008
RockerXD said:
GREW said:

Also like Umaru says:

It was from the manga, and there was no way in hell they were NOT going to adapt that. Also looking forward to the specials for the side chapters. I also hope that the Nanoha crossover gets animated too

And this show does get serious, even moreso in Drei, which is mostly likely going to get animated.

Well, good adpoption, where the Manga already just a loli bait to get all the people, instead playing more with the story - like being more interesting and more present?

I wonder how serious it would be. But I don't expect much of this series to be honest.

All the people talk about the lesbian aspect of this series, but not how well the story is, how exciting it is and so on.
More "wow that kiss scene~" stuff.

People have different tasts, thats all. And I should have better know from S1 that they it would turn into such thing I would never ever started the whole thing to be honest. Mistakes were made w
Jul 25, 2015 10:32 AM

May 2013
GREW said:
Well, good adpoption, where the Manga already just a loli bait to get all the people, instead playing more with the story - like being more interesting and more present?

Prisma☆Illya story is interesting and current, it has been acknowledged by Nasu as the fourth route in Fate/Stay Night. If you want to see an example of an outdated and boring adaptation go watch Sailor Moon Crystal (another magical girl series). To say Prisma☆Illya is all about sex is like saying FS/N or Steins;Gate is all about getting laid with the girls.
Jul 25, 2015 10:34 AM

Feb 2015
mangamuscle said:
GREW said:

Prisma☆Illya story is interesting and current, it has been acknowledged by Nasu as the fourth route in Fate/Stay Night. If you want to see an example of an outdated and boring adaptation go watch Sailor Moon Crystal (another magical girl series). To say Prisma☆Illya is all about sex is like saying FS/N or Steins;Gate is all about getting laid with the girls.

You will be surprised to know people like that do exists.
Jul 25, 2015 11:20 AM

Jan 2008
mangamuscle said:
GREW said:

Nah, I'm not into Mahou shoujo stuff to be honest. I hoped this series was more like the Fate comedy version where things weren't serious.

Good for the series I guess. Still it feels that the shift is more focused on the yuri aspect, the lewd kissing to get mana and all that to attract and people rather jumping on that train instead of "nice story actually, the kiss scene was cute" kind of thing.
Jul 25, 2015 11:36 AM

Jul 2007
laidellent said:
mangamuscle said:

You will be surprised to know people like that do exists.

I literally see topics like that pop up every day.

Then again there are people who believe FSN only fate route is canon lel
Jul 25, 2015 11:47 AM

Aug 2010
GREW said:
Good for the series I guess. Still it feels that the shift is more focused on the yuri aspect, the lewd kissing to get mana and all that to attract and people rather jumping on that train instead of "nice story actually, the kiss scene was cute" kind of thing.

Because people tend to comment on the most shocking or controversial points of any given show and make them the highlight.
Not to mention, this IS the first episode, what did you expect from the story this early? It's expected for them to double down on the fanservice while they still can at this point of the story.

If this anime was built solely on Yuri, you bet it wouldn't have had a third season and most likely a fourth some time after.

Prillya gave rise to some very interesting plot points in the previous seasons and they're the highlight for me and for the people who aren't watching this because their stock of Yuri hentai is getting old. 2wei and 3rei are when shit starts to get real, and i don't think you'll be disappointed if you gave them a chance.
Jul 25, 2015 12:11 PM

Aug 2014
mangamuscle said:
it has been acknowledged by Nasu as the fourth route in Fate/Stay Night.

A joke is a joke you know.
InsertanamehereJul 25, 2015 1:13 PM
Jul 25, 2015 12:11 PM

Jan 2014
Anime of the season, just from this episode alone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 25, 2015 12:12 PM

May 2013
GREW said:
Nah, I'm not into Mahou shoujo stuff to be honest. I hoped this series was more like the Fate comedy version where things weren't serious.

I still see a lot of comedy (neutering Shiro for the win! >: ) For full comedy see Carnival Phantasm.

Yet the FS/N and UBW anime adaptions are chastised by many for the lack of intercourse (aka Lewdness aka faithfulness to the source material), this is another example of "damned if you do, damned if you don't".
mangamuscleJul 25, 2015 12:18 PM
Jul 25, 2015 12:17 PM

Feb 2015
^Where did you get that impression from?
Jul 25, 2015 1:01 PM

May 2013
laidellent said:

Not sure I understand your question (or even if it is aimed at me), but here it goes. Nasu did not invented tantric magic, but he did made it part of FS/N, removing said parts is doing an adaption that deviates from the source material to make the series more marketable. Another example would be Princess Resurrection (怪物王女 Kaibutsu Ōjo), where the anime adaption had Hime (Lillianne) create a flame that resurrected and kept Hiro "alive", when in the original manga she fed him her blood.
Jul 25, 2015 1:11 PM

Aug 2010
mangamuscle said:
laidellent said:

Not sure I understand your question (or even if it is aimed at me), but here it goes. Nasu did not invented tantric magic, but he did made it part of FS/N, removing said parts is doing an adaption that deviates from the source material to make the series more marketable. Another example would be Princess Resurrection (怪物王女 Kaibutsu Ōjo), where the anime adaption had Hime (Lillianne) create a flame that resurrected and kept Hiro "alive", when in the original manga she fed him her blood.

Are you familiar with Realta Nua? ufoUBW WAS faithful to the source material in that scene.
Jul 25, 2015 1:18 PM

Jul 2007
astroprogs said:
mangamuscle said:

Are you familiar with Realta Nua? ufoUBW WAS faithful to the source material in that scene.

Except that out of all the ruining of source material, that was ONE scene where they should have just faded to black. They stay "faithful" for wrong things.
Jul 25, 2015 1:20 PM

Aug 2010
CookingPriest said:
Except that out of all the ruining of source material, that was ONE scene where they should have just faded to black. They stay "faithful" for wrong things.

No argument from me there.
Jul 25, 2015 1:27 PM

Feb 2015
I think he was talking more about the tantric ritual and its role played here.RN version is considered to be canon by Nasu but then again,well he is known...for contradicting stuff.
Jul 25, 2015 1:34 PM

Aug 2010
laidellent said:
I think he was talking more about the tantric ritual and its role played here.RN version is considered to be canon by Nasu but then again,well he is known...for contradicting stuff.

The two methods don't contradict each other, though. You could argue for or against their narrative consequences, but not their actual legitimacy.
Jul 25, 2015 1:53 PM

Jul 2007
astroprogs said:
laidellent said:

The two methods don't contradict each other, though. You could argue for or against their narrative consequences, but not their actual legitimacy.

Nope. The one used in UBW is a direct plothole.
Jul 25, 2015 2:13 PM

Aug 2010
CookingPriest said:
Nope. The one used in UBW is a direct plothole.

How is it a plothole?

Even without the similar HF crest transfer bit, it's not a plothole because Nasu. He didn't retcon it later in any CM or in the anime, so as far as transferring crest shenanigans go, it's totally legit.
Jul 25, 2015 2:14 PM
Nov 2013
It's back! OP song is really good, the foreshadowing is strong in this one.

That kiss scene was a little too lewd for me. Other than that, great start. This should be an exciting season.
Jul 25, 2015 2:58 PM

May 2014
Vindstot said:
First episode in and we already have some high quality Yuri kissing. :9

Mimi's reactions were priceless!

Irisviel teasing Shiro about having a harem was pretty funny, although her plan to castrate him was not.. >.>

Decent start. The OP has some great visuals, especially the battle scenes. This season might be even better than the last.

Decent ? It was incredible.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2015 2:59 PM

Apr 2014
fst said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

Clearly, Silver Link is the next A1.
first of all A1 studio doesn't even have a production staff they hire random people all the time, sometimes they will bring back a team for a certain show or what not

silver link has a distinct feel to their anime that a1 doesn't have because a1 is broken up.

u sound mighty stupid trying to diss silver link and a1 without knowing shit about either
Jul 25, 2015 3:45 PM

Aug 2014
My precious lolis! What a nostalgic sensation that I felt when these two had kissed for a long time! ^.^
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Jul 25, 2015 4:35 PM

Jan 2008
mangamuscle said:
GREW said:

I still see a lot of comedy (neutering Shiro for the win! >: ) For full comedy see Carnival Phantasm.

Yet the FS/N and UBW anime adaptions are chastised by many for the lack of intercourse (aka Lewdness aka faithfulness to the source material), this is another example of "damned if you do, damned if you don't".

They plan to cut his balls off... Not very funny for him actually. He just a meh side character that sometimes appear to be joked about. Not much more of a role in the last seasons. We just kinda knew the little girls (some) have a crush on him.

Guess I just not a yuri fan (yuri anime/manga thing is for me kinda stupid to be honest because NOTHING actually happens). Not the same level like DxD or Monster Musume happen of course.
But what is yuri and what is actual lesbian or what is shoujo-ai - thats a different part.

@astroprogs:
Thats true. But would be more surprising if story wise it would happen instead of the kiss scene?
Yes, the series isn't completely build on yuri, you are right. I would never touched that.
But I think that the yuri part of this anime give it a boost, a big one and keeps using it time to time to the people who actually don't care much about the story, they care more about the ペロペロ aspect of the series.

Not a bad thing for the series, just not my cup of tea.
Jul 25, 2015 5:01 PM

Jun 2008
LOLI FATE IS BEST FATE!

Finally! Best thing Moon type or whatever the fuck they're called is here!

loli yuri is still the best thing ever.

Loli yuri with twincest type thing going on.....Jesus Christ, I actually do feel a little shame watching this.

But my penis is happy and I don't want to upset him.
Jul 25, 2015 5:03 PM

Apr 2010
JustALEX said:
LOLI FATE IS BEST FATE!

Finally! Best thing Moon type or whatever the fuck they're called is here!

loli yuri is still the best thing ever.

Loli yuri with twincest type thing going on.....Jesus Christ, I actually do feel a little shame watching this.

But my penis is happy and I don't want to upset him.

Technically, isn't it selfcest?
Jul 25, 2015 5:11 PM

Jan 2013
This is gonna be like Sakura Trick for me. Terrible show but it'll give me a reason to look forward to a weekly boner.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Jul 25, 2015 5:41 PM

Aug 2010
GREW said:
@astroprogs:
Thats true. But would be more surprising if story wise it would happen instead of the kiss scene?
Yes, the series isn't completely build on yuri, you are right. I would never touched that.
But I think that the yuri part of this anime give it a boost, a big one and keeps using it time to time to the people who actually don't care much about the story, they care more about the ペロペロ aspect of the series.

Not a bad thing for the series, just not my cup of tea.

But the story did advance in some ways you probably wouldn't be able to catch fully in your first watch.
Even at the kissing scene, some pretty subtle important story hints were dropped. I don't want to spoil some stuff by urging you to focus on certain parts, but believe me, the story DID advance in all of the fanservice scenes in this episode. That's not to say that the kissing scene wasn't extended and exaggerated for fanservice or anything, of course.

I completely understand that this show's kind of fanservice isn't for you, but i honestly think that the good outweigh the bad greatly in this series.
Don't drop it just yet, not after it starts to get to the extremely good parts.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2015

75 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 6, 6:13 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

97 by Karva1 »»
Feb 21, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2015

55 by Karva1 »»
Feb 21, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2015

85 by Karva1 »»
Feb 20, 10:18 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2015

193 by Apreggi »»
Nov 8, 2023 1:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.