New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 14, 2016 1:15 AM

Jul 2015

Hahah xD
Quite unlikely but not impossible.
Jul 14, 2016 1:28 AM
Jul 2016
No matter how you interpret the show, a train wreck is still a train wreck.

Show's gone from actually decent to sour.
Jul 14, 2016 4:18 AM

Mar 2015
Xspy70 said:

Yep, thanks for pointing it out. Slipped out of my mind it seems. Corrected it and credited you (and linked your post).

Don't think it changes the theory. I think its sort of a bind-mechanism. Since only the once with the power of the king can take out voids, if he took someone's void out and dies, nobody can put the void back into the person, so the person dies. Though there were 2 people with the power at that time (Shu and Gai), and only Gai died, yet Mana died with him. So I guess your void binds to the person who took it out for as long as they have it.
Yeah, the theory kinda similar. But certain people miss the details and ask question while screaming "PLOT HOLES" *facepalm*
This salad is salty favored
Jul 14, 2016 4:43 AM

Jul 2015
Manjix said:
No matter how you interpret the show, a train wreck is still a train wreck.

Show's gone from actually decent to sour.

Well, I liked the train wreck xD

@Esper lol yep
Jul 14, 2016 10:49 AM

Nov 2012
Xspy70 said:

Cheers, mate. That's the way you do it. Don't let the haters get to you. *brofist*

I sing for my people, I sing for my friends
I sing for justice, so that the world finally ends
I sing for my father who rests high above
and also for my mother who I deeply love
But as I sing I wonder, what is it for?
when there is no one who sings for me anymore...
Jul 14, 2016 2:40 PM

Jul 2015
VoidGenome said:
Xspy70 said:

Cheers, mate. That's the way you do it. Don't let the haters get to you. *brofist*

*brofist* xD
If they hate, let them hate. We all have our own opinions. It's not like someone who doesn't like something I like will suddenly make me hate what I liked previously, just cause. We're all different.
Jul 16, 2016 11:37 AM

Apr 2016
Xspy70 said:
VoidGenome said:

*brofist* xD
If they hate, let them hate. We all have our own opinions. It's not like someone who doesn't like something I like will suddenly make me hate what I liked previously, just cause. We're all different.

I would be happy with an OVA or a prequel. It's an original screenplay so I feel a sequel could be bad
Jul 26, 2016 2:28 AM
Jul 2016
Great job on explaining the ending of the guilty crown..i would have cried as the ending is really sad if i dont read this post..thanks a lot mate !!
Jul 27, 2016 1:47 AM
Jul 2016
So I was thinking of everything I remember and I might have a theory of the involvement of shu losing his power but what if he didn't lose them at all like you mentioned he shuts his eyes to gain his innocence or something similar to that and I agree but it could also be in addition to what you said, him shutting his power away because he has no need for it and he probaly can't use it. Now I know it's debatable on what happened to his power and if he lost it or not but remember that his metal arm is an affect of his void he brought his void out when he regains the power of a king and he takes the weakness of others, but in the end after he defeats gui and mana he takes the void of everyone who is alive including his friends voids as well. You mentioned that the voids are also the souls of people, so when he took the voids of everyone would that mean that everyone is soulless or he was able to change the form of them somehow it's still a mystery, but you never know, also if shu lost his power how is his metal arm still there or is it that he never got rid of his own void. I think personally he has no need for him to use his power because there's no reason for him to use his power so he's not going to use it for a crisis because there is none. Also when took the voids of everyone he was prepared to die with inori and that's when she somehow takes all of them and dies like you said she used her body as the sacrifice and gave her soul to shu which means it's possible shu still can have his power and his void in addition to inoris inside of him.
Jul 27, 2016 4:55 PM

Jul 2015
Luis-_-R said:
So I was thinking of everything I remember and I might have a theory of the involvement of shu losing his power but what if he didn't lose them at all like you mentioned he shuts his eyes to gain his innocence or something similar to that and I agree but it could also be in addition to what you said, him shutting his power away because he has no need for it and he probaly can't use it. Now I know it's debatable on what happened to his power and if he lost it or not but remember that his metal arm is an affect of his void he brought his void out when he regains the power of a king and he takes the weakness of others, but in the end after he defeats gui and mana he takes the void of everyone who is alive including his friends voids as well. You mentioned that the voids are also the souls of people, so when he took the voids of everyone would that mean that everyone is soulless or he was able to change the form of them somehow it's still a mystery, but you never know, also if shu lost his power how is his metal arm still there or is it that he never got rid of his own void. I think personally he has no need for him to use his power because there's no reason for him to use his power so he's not going to use it for a crisis because there is none. Also when took the voids of everyone he was prepared to die with inori and that's when she somehow takes all of them and dies like you said she used her body as the sacrifice and gave her soul to shu which means it's possible shu still can have his power and his void in addition to inoris inside of him.

Doesn't really check out here. Specific terminologies.
"Voids are the manifestations of people's personalities, souls, hearts, complexes, etc." Manifestation means, like, an image of it, not IT itself. At least, I don't think they are actual souls, as you would say, people would be soulless. I also don't think that he took their souls away. This whole thing is a virus. These voids were not there by nature. So, indeed, the virus merely manifests a soul, not replaces it (as people could live before and after the virus).

Also, there are no hints that I'm aware of that imply he still has the King's power. The metal arm you see at the end is simply a metal, prosthetic arm (that functions like a real arm because Futuristic Anime). It is NOT his void.

So yeah. Small details and specific terms. Hard to spot, tricky to use, but change everything.

There are a lot of questions, like the whole mechanism of the virus. Why does it form crystals on the body? Why does it need a body sacrifice to collect all voids to get rid of the virus? When Shu collects all the voids and gets rid of them - wouldn't that rather crystallize everyone instead of freeing them? These sort of questions. They might be there in the anime and research. Probably references to mythology. But I feel like I'm going too far with it. Extracting science out of science fiction is pretty damn hard lol.

@Loki_Kc Glad to hear! :D
Xspy70Jul 27, 2016 5:03 PM
Aug 5, 2016 5:30 PM
Aug 2016
Xspy70 said:
He was listening to her music! In harmony! He was smiling! He was HAPPY after ALL THAT!! WHY?!

well, it could be smile or it could be just No_grumpy face
one sec later he goes from :-) to :-|
Moreover I am not sure about him beeing happy, because he just doesnt seem enough enthusiastic for me, when he is according to your theory going to meet love of his life
Also that clouds, it could be just regular clouds in the sky

I would like to say, that I appreciate your theory and I believe that it could warm someone's heart.
But I am not sure, if I want to accept it. It sounds romantic.. But in the other hand If he is sharing his body with her soul, he can never have fully-fledged relationship.
To support you: Recent movie Bakemono no ko (The Boy and the Beast) ended similarly, the boy has two souls inside him.

Edit: I rewatched the ending
So meaning of that epilogue could be:
to show that Inori wasnt forgotten - world remembers her (she is on TV screen) and Shu does too (last scene)
show that this time Shu didnt go crazy
and world is repairing
smallshadyAug 5, 2016 5:47 PM
Aug 6, 2016 2:30 AM

Jul 2015
smallshady said:
Xspy70 said:
He was listening to her music! In harmony! He was smiling! He was HAPPY after ALL THAT!! WHY?!

well, it could be smile or it could be just No_grumpy face
one sec later he goes from :-) to :-|
Moreover I am not sure about him beeing happy, because he just doesnt seem enough enthusiastic for me, when he is according to your theory going to meet love of his life
Also that clouds, it could be just regular clouds in the sky

I would like to say, that I appreciate your theory and I believe that it could warm someone's heart.
But I am not sure, if I want to accept it. It sounds romantic.. But in the other hand If he is sharing his body with her soul, he can never have fully-fledged relationship.
To support you: Recent movie Bakemono no ko (The Boy and the Beast) ended similarly, the boy has two souls inside him.

Edit: I rewatched the ending
So meaning of that epilogue could be:
to show that Inori wasnt forgotten - world remembers her (she is on TV screen) and Shu does too (last scene)
show that this time Shu didnt go crazy
and world is repairing

It is just a theory. Though what I'm linking here is the similarities between this scene and the scenes before it. That "spiritual lobby", as it appears several times through different scenarios, and the clouds in it. Granted it might just be clouds but, a simple rule I remember is "An artist doesn't draw something if it doesn't have a purpose in the image". Doesn't really make sense if they were just "regular clouds in the sky". Where does the conversation take place then? The atmosphere? My idea is, if the same element is consistent in a similar situation - that means it represents it. It is linked - and can be used as a distinguishing factor.

As for his face - he looked pretty chill to me. Perhaps concentrating on what's up there in his spiritual lobby, and not his facial expressions. People tend to look "grumpy" when fully relaxed, or concentrated. Enthusiasm wouldn't fit here one way or another. According to my theory - this is NOT the first time he's "going to meet his love of his life". Since many years have passed, he must've done it many times now. Doubt he would be jumping around of joy for meeting his love for the *number*th time this week. He did smile as a show of enthusiasm though, as a sign that he's looking forward to it. I'm sure you know how relationships go. If you haven't seen them in a long while - you are very enthusiastic and energetic because you didn't see the person for the last time after all. If you meet them everyday - you are happy but calm, since everything is going ok. What does fit, however, is harmony - and it looks like he's in it. And knowing him, as I pointed out, he wouldn't be in peace after such loss - as he would either still be tragic OR more probably he would simply forget the events all together, like he did in the Lost Christmas. But he clearly didn't here. As for how a relationship of 2 souls in 1 body would go - we don't know! This is just fiction. We never experience this in real life, so we can't say it wouldn't work out.

Writers like to establish points in a way that allow us to link them on our own. This makes for a great story. If something is not very connected - then their established point goes to waste. And that makes the story worse. You can assume that Shu matured after all that, and could accept loss this time. But then, you remember the times where he couldn't accept loss, and what happened afterwards due to it. To me, there is more proof to him still able to forget something very tragic than him being able to live on peacefully knowing it. Shu tends to make his mind up under combat and events - but after they are over, he comes back to his "whimpy" state and thinks of all that happened deeply. He then has to rebuild his courage when entering another battle. So although we've seen him as mature at the end scenes - he was in battle/event. We don't see what happens immediately after the end of the event, where he would usually lose his grip on courage and sanity. We can, however, use the previous similar situations and their aftermath effects on Shu to predict how he would be after that.
Xspy70Aug 6, 2016 3:12 AM
Sep 7, 2016 4:42 AM
Aug 2016
There are another prove that inori has transferred her soul into shu and it was when he and his friends wanted to celebrate hare birthday at the end and before he come to the party his friends talked about him that he has two soul or two persons.Now what i am going to say is even his friends know that inori has transferred into his body.So thats mean that inori really really has transferred her soul into shu body and it not a bad ending at all.
Anyway thanks to you for explaining the truth about the ending.
Sep 28, 2016 12:36 PM
Aug 2016
Brilliant Theory dude- I had the same idea, the ending just seemed too out of place to be taken at face value... good job...
Sep 29, 2016 6:32 AM
Dec 2015
After all this years watching anime im still not used to such a dramatic and death of characters that Japanese serve us. This is another anime that leaves me unsatisfied after ending (like Angel Beats once before). Xspy70, You did a great job, I know it took you a lot of time but… you didnt convinced me. Its all about our personal feelings and interpretations. I don’t think that beeing only ghost/consciousness in someones mind/body etc. can be satisfying for anyone. You can’t touch that person, say something to that person etc. For me its not very different from that when you lose someone close to you/ your family – this person is still in your mind, its blood still circulate in your veins but you know you lost someone who was very special for you. The thing is, that creators of Guilty Crown didn’t expain anything (sorry, i’m like doubting Thomas). The question is – they have any explanation or not? Because in situation like that every answer can be right and every answer can be wrong as well. It only depends on us. And for me this anime is really, really sad.
PS. First half of this anime is really nice, but the second one just sucks – not because the plot, its just boring. But thats only my opinion ;)
Nov 2, 2016 12:01 AM
Aug 2015
necesito ayuda encontre esto hace poco segun es una entrevista del autor y compañia porfavor confirmen si es verdad
Leerlo todo

2 temporada : continuaccion lo dijeron en una entrevista (Gan Sunaaku y Ryōsuke Fukai) guionista y dibujante del manga , es posible de que le hagamos una continuaccion (Gan Sunaaku) esta preparando el guion del manga y aunque creas o no el manga tuvo muchisimas ventas aparte del anime solo de recibir criticas pero no es razon de dejar de lado Guilty Crown ni mucho menos
solo tuvimos un pequeño bloqueo y por eso dejamos de publicar el manga porque no sabiamos como continuarla.
Pero al fin y al cabo estuvismo los dos dandole a la cabeza y un dia se me ocurrio como darle una continuaccion sin tener que tocar mucho a los personajes hemos añadido 3 personajes nuevos al manga y tambien aparte recibimos muchas cartas de que Inori deberia resucitar y demas y pensandolo detalladamente (Mana) seguira renaciendo y por eso podemos tener buen material para empezar otra vez con el manga.
¿Cuando teneis pensado en hacer las publicaciones del manga y de confirmar la continuaccion del anime?
Bueno, no es facil todo lleva un proceso para llevarlo al fin y al cabo los dos queremos retomar lo que empezamos ya que hicimos un final algo triste y a la vez abierto tambien por que la cuestion que (Mana) siempre seguira renaciendo y por eso decidimos tomar la decision de continuarla pero y hacerle un final en el que mana se fuera por completo y Inori siguiera con vida
¿Que piensas del anime?
El anime esta bastante currado y el problema que tuvimos fueron en parte las criticas sobre el anime pero a decir verdad no nos afectan
¿Mas o menos cuando se confirmara la fecha del anime?
No sabria decirte la verdad primero es el manga, tenemos pensando empezar a publicarlos si todo sale bien a mediados de abril o mayo con los mangas y tambien dependiendo de las ventas que tenga el manga por que es importante.
¿Que les dirias a los fans de este Anime Guilty Crown por que llevan 4 años sin saber nada de este anime?
Bueno tenemos mas cosas en mente no es solo este anime y manga tenemos mas trabajos que hacer, no se escribe solo los guiones y los dibujos todo puede llevar su tiempo no es de la mañana a la noche y que se te ocurra una historia increible por que es imposible los guiones no se escriben solo, puede llevar bastante tiempo para escribir un buen guion
¿Cuanto tiempo lleva escribir un guion y los dibujos?
Pues el guion puede tardar unos dias unas horas unos meses incluso años
y los dibujos pueden llevar unas 9 10 horas lo maximo una semana para los dibujos
¿El final de la temporada?
Bueno es un final bastante triste pero tambien algo romantico,que Inori se sacrificara por Shu fue algo muy bonito y ver como se juntaban todos. Al final de todo Inori no esta muerta vive dentro de los corazones de sus amigos. Aqui es donde tenemos la continuaccion Inori se supone que es una portadora mas o menos es como una doble cara (Mana y Inori) como dice en el ultimo capitulo Mana seguira reviviendo.
queremos hacer un final mas bonito en que el publico quede satisfecho ya que se lo debemos a los seguidores de este anime.

Muchas gracias (Gan Sunaaku,Ryōsuke Fukai) por haber compartido con nosotros vuestra opinion de Guilty Crown y esperemos que salga lo antes posible
Gracias a ti
Nov 27, 2016 9:36 AM

Oct 2016
Good explanation, its one of my favorite animes and i really loved the series and the ending, i could imagine that the ending was like that.
Thanks.
Dec 19, 2016 3:51 PM
Mar 2016
Xspy70 said:

Whoh...
Guilty Crown. Vowed to watch it since 2012. Took me 3 years to actually do it. I regret nothing.

Except perhaps the ending. At first glance, it seems just sad. Saved the word - lost your girl, some friends, eyesight, and an arm. Don't forget them super powers. Sucks to be you, kiddo.

"BUT WAIT!" I asked myself. Does this overly realistic, down to earth, unrewarding, crappy ending really fit the anime? Granted, it has a bleak atmosphere, but all the supernatural elements and overall creativity allows space for an ending with a similar flow. You know, a rewarding ending. Something that doesn't have to make too much sense in order to get the good ending.

So, after looking at finer details of the anime and doing research I could somewhat label "adequate", I decided to pile it all to get a less crappy ending that does not stab the gut. Indeed, after this, the ending can somewhat be labeled good. But that is all up to you to decide.

Thus, without any further gibberish, I invite you to a loooong section containing even MORE GIBBERISH!* (depending on how you see it). Buckle your seat belts, it's gonna be a bumpy ride...

Guilty Crown Ending- Personal Interpretation/Explanation

Alright. Let us first begin by defining who or what Inory was. Inory was an artificially made human body that was supposed to serve as a vessel to transfer Mana's consciousness into. You can also label that as soul. So basically, Inory was just a husk waiting for the soul to be put into it. Before that could happen however, she was rescued by Gai and exposed to "the outer world". Presumingly being completely made in the lab, Inory never had a childhood nor any social experience. Thus, she lacked emotion and personality, which continued making her a soulless husk (metaphorically).

So she ran with the Funeral Parlor, carrying out her tasks like a machine she was. However, after meeting Shu Ouma, she was exposed to more or less normal social experiences. She started developing a personality, and started displaying emotion. She was no longer an artificially made machine - she was now a unique (human) being. She fell in love with Shu because he was "heartbreakingly human", who has "shown her the bad and the good of this world." Basically, she loves him because he taught her how to be a human, and this in turn made her feel like one and come to terms with her artificial origin. Being human, aka having a SOUL, was Inory's most valued essence. It is what "made her whole". Note: Inory always had a soul, but relatively to others, she almost didn't. It just kept her alive, not special.

Now let that sink in for a moment and let's move on to the voids. Voids are the manifestations of people's personalities, souls, hearts, complexes, etc., basically whatever makes a person unique described in one object. A particular void we should be interested in here is that of Yahiro's - the elephant grade shears. These shears are able to cut the "strings of life" of a person directly. Let us remember the scene where Shu talks to Jun in what appears to be some sort of a "spiritual lobby". Surrounding Jun are red, faintly glowing strings of life essence arranged in shape of helix, or DNA. If you cut the strings, the body loses life and becomes a corpse (or crystallizes, doesn't matter). At this point, one has to ask; do those strings of life represent simple rights and metabolic functions to live, or do they neatly carry all meanings of life aka soul, personality, conscience. My answer to that would be the latter. Why?

Remember how Shu killed Segai with the shears. The shears do NO PHYSICAL DAMAGE. They appear to pass through the body and right into the SOUL, which we can also, at this point, call Life, and are used to cut the red strings that represent it. Thus, by cutting the strings of life, you actually destroy the soul of the person. A body is useless without one. Everyone has it, even Inory. So that much we know about the red, glowing, helix shaped strings of life.

Fast forward towards the end. After the battle with Gai, Shu kills him. Mana dies due to this as well, since Gai was using her void at the time, as explained HERE (Thank you @Esper). This in turn begins to slowly crystallize Inory's body since she was the host of Mana's soul at the time. (The reason it did not happen instantly is, as stated in episode 11, the blood in her body has resistance to the virus. That, and the fact that there were TWO souls in her body at once, and only one of them died - Mana.) Knowing that Inory's body will die soon, Shu chose to die with her and decided to sacrifice his own body to annihilate the virus once and for all by absorbing it all. (Please notice how I'm using weird expressions of body instead of just saying death). It would seem like the two are about to die together, and that would be the end of it, but Inory had a different plan in her mind...

Before such ending could happen, we see Shu and Inory together in, again, what seems to be a "spiritual lobby", which is somewhat similar to the one in Shu and Jun's meeting in terms of concept. Inory shows Shu a RED, faintly GLOWING STRING in the shape of a Cat's Eye (string figure), or what I would prefer to call an open eye. That, is in fact, her very own string of life. Her soul. And she is giving it to him.

Now lets review our knowledge of those red strings of life. You CUT them, you destroy a persons soul (life) and basically kill them. So, what happens if, instead of cutting them, you TAKE them? What DO you GAIN? An extra life to live, like in Mario? No. You are taking the SOUL of the person. Their CONSCIOUSNESS in a way.

At this point, it is tempting to think that she gave him his rights to live, as he was going to die. But at that point, both were alive, and what she was giving to him was not a life he can use to throw at the virus like a bone it can chew on instead of his own. The virus needed a BODY sacrifice (got the reference now?). The crystals were forming on the BODY of the person, not his soul, and thus are not related.

So what DID Inory do? She decided to give Shu her SOUL, and use her (already dying) body as a sacrifice the virus needed as a vessel to get trapped in. What hints this, aside from what I have stated earlier? The Opening Theme Song! "So everything that makes me whole, I'll now give to you. I'm yours". WHAT makes Inory "whole"? The thing that she values the MOST. It is her SOUL. What she has developed thanks to Shu. The strings represent both her life and her soul, thus by giving it to him, she basically transferred herself into his body. Shu's body now has two souls - Shu's and Inory's, together. "I'm yours." She literally is now.

BUT HOLD ON. Now that sounds just bizarre. Can two souls even live in one body? YES!! Best example you can get is Mana's soul that was in Inory's body! They were sharing the same body, and were able to communicate with each other and control the body (to an extent). BUT WAIT! How did the soul transfer between Inory and Shu even take place?

Going back to the white wedding, gentlemen! Episode 12. Inory's body is covered in some sort of a hexagon wedding cloth that appears to be transferring some sort of RED, GLOWING STRINGS into Inory's body. What are they? You guessed it! They are Mana's life strings! Her soul being transferred to Inory's body, which turned out later, to be a SUCCESS! Mana was GIVING her SOUL to Inory! Or technically, forcibly stuffing her own soul into Inory's body, making it have two souls. You get the idea.

So what conclusions we have so far? The red strings of life DO represent the soul (and consciousness) of a person. Giving it to someone else means transferring the soul to that someone's body. And that's exactly what Inory did to Shu in the last moment! Why? So they don't have to stop existing! Because, you know, if they would just leave it at that, they would both die, and stay like that...
Basically, Inory saved us from a really crappy, down to earth ending! Hooray! Sadly, not many people will applaud this. The fact is so subtle that I cannot blame anyone for thinking it was what they thought it was - a non-rewarding, realistic, dull ending.

"HOLD IT, hardhat. Where's your proof ya back-pokin' snake!". The have I do proof, officer. *hick*

Let's look at some solid images. Last episode. Shu is listening to Inory's music. A scene shows up where Shu is hugging Inory... in, AGAIN, a place that seems to be some sort of a "spiritual lobby". Indeed! Check it out, it even has the same blue-white clouds that were also present when Shu was talking to Jun in the spiritual lobby.

You might argue that that is just his imagination according to the song, or it is his memories, BUT here is why I find that quite unlikely. First, it cannot be his memories, as this is the first time he is hugging her in that brown jacket of his (lel), and in that spiritual lobby space thingy. Second, why can't it be imagination?! Simple! The blue-white clouds give it away! Shu seems to be present in the same place as when he was when talking to Jun. You think that he just imagined the whole conversation with Jun? Oh boy, that would not be any good. It would basically mean that Shu only thought in his head that Jun wanted to die, while Jun was actually begging for mercy. That's just silly. At this point, I would like to point out that YES, the "spiritual lobby" exists in the anime, and that's where TWO SOULS MEET EACH OTHER. To talk, and stuff... And that's exactly what we see in the ending scene as the SOUL OF SHU embraces the SOUL OF INORY, who is always with him now, as they share one body.

"Is this the best you got, little man?". Yes. Iii mean - NO!! One more, less solid but never the less stable proof that I have is Shu's mentality. What have we learned about Shu throughout the whole anime? He is VERY emotional. He has social problems. He is always in his head and thinks too deep about useless things. He gets hurt easily, and his personality can change on a whim!

Just remember when Hare died. He COMPLETELY changed himself - all his ideals and his personality. From a good hearted wimp to an iron-fist dictator in just a moment's flash! As you can see, he gets affected REALLY EASILY, and REALLY DEEPLY. Remember the Lost Christmas? He was so devastated that he forgot the whole event! Even the fact that he had a sister! And some crazy blonde hair dude that fate decided to kick right into what he tried to escape! Hah, talk about life and its lemons!

So what conclusion can we extract from this? Let's run a simulation for that!

Imagine, Shu, with all those mental problems that he has, has:
-Lost the love of his life - Inory,
-Lost his eyesight,
-Lost his right arm,
-Lost two of his best friends,
-Lost his king ability (debatable),
-Seen all the catastrophes of the event,
-And was forced to change his entire personality and nature just to use the power he never wanted and stand up for its responsibilities he never wanted to take, all in a relatively short amount of time.

Now, if he was traumatized in Lost Christmas, then THIS would make Lost Christmas look like Disneyland. The kid would SNAP! Indeed, certain arguments exist against my conclusion - that he has matured greatly from that time, and that a few years have passed over Inory's apparent "death" so he could have gotten over it. But DID HE get over her? No! He was listening to her music! In harmony! He was smiling! He was HAPPY after ALL THAT!! WHY?!

Because Inory didn't "die"! Well, her body may have been destroyed, but her SOUL lives within Shu's body. Two souls together, not letting go, just as the theme song says in the end. She still "lives", and THAT'S why Shu did not snap. I don't know about you, but judging Shu's personality, he would never allow himself to be in peace if Inory would be gone forever. That, OR he would have forgotten her existence due to trauma - which is clearly shown not to be true.

And such is, ladies and gentlemen, my interpretation/theory/explanation of the ending. Gimme a round of applauds! Followed by a round of flying tomatoes! And maybe even watermelons, just for the variety!

Now, the ending I have proposed may seem waaaaay too subtle. It might indeed be simpler to say that the writers simply became unimaginative towards the end and finished off the anime quickly, and the obvious ending is the true ending. But in my opinion, the writers are far from that. There is a fair number of subtle messages in this anime. For instance, the shape that Inory and Mana present to Shu in the beginning of the anime using strings is called Jacob's Ladder. It represents the staircase to heaven according to the book of Genesis. By asking Shu to take it, they imply that he should accept the (guilty) crown and be the king of the new world. Ascension to Godhood perhaps, but that's just my interpretation. In the end however, Inory, using the life strings, gives him a shape of an open eye (or Cat's Eye, from a string game called Cat's Cradle). When Shu takes it, IT'SA TRAP! HAHAH! Well, sort of. As he takes it, the eye shape "closes" (Fish in a Dish string figure). Aside from being a foreshadowing of the rest of his life, a closed eye also means he is relieved from his unwanted duty of being the king. Closed eye (which also means blind) also means innocence. The Innocence that Shu was striving for for so long. It was his redemption from the responsibilities he never wanted to take. It meant he no longer had to be the king. It meant that he should no longer be "guilty". This is just one of the examples of how the anime writers used such subtle elements to summarize and represent bigger pictures. Thus, I wouldn't be surprised if they used the same technique to make a clever, complex (but not really necessary) ending.

That is all to my theory, really. But before you go, or before you throw watermelons at me, I would like to mention Mass Effect 3. Lolwut? Look at the similarities! Both ME3 and Guilty Crown seem to have awful, down to Earth, dull endings. But that's what we see with an untrained eye and on-flow mind.
I would like to refer you to the "Mass Effect 3 - Indoctrination Theory".
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZOyeFvnhiI
Watch it! (of course, if you know ME3 and how it ended). The theory collects all the very small and specific details of the game's story and environment to reveal that the obvious may not be obvious at all! It is a really plausible theory that has some solid proof to it. It instantly makes the ending of Mass Effect 3 from god awful to pure genius! And I say the same MAY, JUST MAY exist for Guilty Crown. I have faith in the writers. But I'm not in such stance because of them. I'm here because I made research on my theory and it seems plausible. Granted, it may not be very solid. And I'm sure you may have some counter arguments (we'll get to that later), but so far, it makes sense to me.

You see, Guilty Crown is not a realistic anime enough to make such a realistic end. You know - where "people die, they die, get over it kiddo". It sounds acceptable because the anime comes close to such atmosphere but not quite. No, not when you consider the whole picture of the anime. It is futuristic, sci-fi. Its not realistic. It doesn't even come close to realism. Thus, for me, the ending seemed too down to Earth to be acceptable for such an anime. It seemed too simple. It was out of line. It did not align itself with the anime's general writing creativity - the flow, the atmosphere. Thus, I (I) believe that the interpretation I have proposed is actually acceptable to the anime's story and overall logic. It fits. There is reasonable proof to it. And the assumptions can apply to the logic of the anime. The other, more common ending interpretations fit as well, but seem rather out of place. Unsatisfying. Shu losing nearly all and is forced to live like that - dull and cruel for no reason. Both dying - better than previous ending, yet still saddening. So yeah (lel).

That's all folks! If you've actually read it all, pat yourself on the back! Trust me, not every human being is given such a unique ability to READ EVERYTHING FULLY. Especially if it is any longer than a paragraph. REMEMBER! This is just my interpretation. It can be completely wrong, BUT I would GLADLY listen to YOUR counter arguments, as long as you REMEMBER to do it like a civilized being. The reputation of the community behind Guilty Crown is infamous. It is true that you either love or hate the anime. So please. It is obvious that I loved the anime, so don't try to point me at it's unrelated-to-the-topic plot holes, inconsistencies, clichés and inconveniences. My opinion won't change on whether I liked it or not. So if you are going to debunk my theory, use the proper facts and proof format rather than bluntly stating that I'm wrong then calling me weird names in the desperate hopes to show off the size of your e-peen. And I've seen that happening, so I'm warning you.

Good day, folks!

Can you make an explanation for Neppuu Kairiku Bushi Road like the keep saying ame became one with the sky, or is she just dead
Dec 20, 2016 12:24 AM

Jul 2015
Londevin said:
After all this years watching anime im still not used to such a dramatic and death of characters that Japanese serve us. This is another anime that leaves me unsatisfied after ending (like Angel Beats once before). Xspy70, You did a great job, I know it took you a lot of time but… you didnt convinced me. Its all about our personal feelings and interpretations. I don’t think that beeing only ghost/consciousness in someones mind/body etc. can be satisfying for anyone. You can’t touch that person, say something to that person etc. For me its not very different from that when you lose someone close to you/ your family – this person is still in your mind, its blood still circulate in your veins but you know you lost someone who was very special for you. The thing is, that creators of Guilty Crown didn’t expain anything (sorry, i’m like doubting Thomas). The question is – they have any explanation or not? Because in situation like that every answer can be right and every answer can be wrong as well. It only depends on us. And for me this anime is really, really sad.
PS. First half of this anime is really nice, but the second one just sucks – not because the plot, its just boring. But thats only my opinion ;)

Well, it's just a theory. Since nothing is confirmed - no interpretation is 100% correct. I presented you my evidence, and if you don't want to believe in it, that's fine. Doesn't mean it's wrong though. I would like to know your side of the proof to it though. I didn't say this interpretation of the ending wasn't sad - I just said it's less sad (seeing how the other person is not really dead). Maybe for you it is as sad as dead, but in general, I think having a person alive at least in soul is better than having them completely wiped from existence. So how does this whole soul transfer work? We don't really know - I assume anime magic. The anime creators never explained that. But that doesn't really matter for us. What matters is that it has happened before with Mana sharing bodies with Inory, thus making this theory quite plausible.

Don't know Spanish, but google translate gave me a rough idea. I'll look into it.

I_LUV_NALU said:
Can you make an explanation for Neppuu Kairiku Bushi Road like the keep saying ame became one with the sky, or is she just dead

Did you really have to quote the entire text? :/
I haven't delved into making such explanations for other animes as well. May actually start doing so one day as I like making such theories, but I'm really busy nowadays.
Xspy70Dec 20, 2016 12:27 AM
Jan 1, 2017 7:16 PM
Lifeless

Dec 2016
I agree with every point you made, everything is backed with between-the-lines facts which you found amazingly well.

I am so happy that i found this post, my heart wasn't torn apart from the ending, well it was, halfway through, because of Inori's death, but its halfway cause i saw how everyone got together at the end and everyone were happy, but the last scene where Shu seemed very peaceful and happy didn't seem so right due to his personality.
If Inori would've really died, he would be quite suicidal and very devastated for the rest of his life. But the scene showed the exact opposite; peace and happiness.

And thus i decided to search for explained Guilty Crown endings, and i stumbled upon this thread. You saved me from the agony of unsatisfaction, because as i was searching for explained and theorized endings, i just suffered greatly from how unsatisfied i was from the ending, i was just so sad depressed how simple and peaceful it was, until i found your explanation.

Arigato Gozaimasu, Anata wa watashi o sukuimashita. (thank you very much, you saved me)
xnixJan 1, 2017 7:20 PM
Jan 2, 2017 10:02 AM
Mar 2013
I think your analysis is great! I haven't watched Guilty Crown in a while, but I didn't even find the ending bad back then, this analysis is only making it better.

The focus on the soul seems to be a repeating thing in some of the core staff's work such as Empire of Corpses and partly Harmony by Project Itoh.

Empire of Corpses especially is very similar to Guilty Crown.

I think both contain hidden messages which aren't apparent to the average viewer (including me) which could be they're simply too hidden. The sense that there's something hidden is still there though and very apparent.

I still think the story is flawed, especially the triton part, but the values and hidden messages (and art, animation, music, character design etc. etc. etc.) still makes me love Guilty Crown a lot..
Jan 2, 2017 1:33 PM

Jul 2015

Thank you! Glad you found it plausible! I know the feeling it leaves - so I'm glad you are relieved as well!

Yeah, the story may be flawed, but I liked it never the less. It evidently had a lot of food for thought in it. Definitely an anime I will remember.
Jan 16, 2017 12:55 PM
Jan 2017
I really sad by the fact that they could make another Inori and take the soul out of Shu and place it in her. But would that kill Shu since he need her soul to survive in your theory. I could have seen them making another season or a couple more episodes using your theory. And maybe jus maybe bring her back to life... I do have one question if technology was so good why cant we at least get Shu his eyesight back... I do like your theory and wish the authors intended on your theory being correct. If Inori died he would probably killed himself losing the only people he cared about Hare, then Inori... P.S. cried when Hare died, I was like no why her... I really fell in love with her character. Please respond :)
Feb 10, 2017 6:01 PM

Jan 2015
Glad I somehow randomly got to read your post after finally managing to watch Guilty Crown. Through out the whole anime to the very end I felt that I'm always missing something as things are not connecting as simply as you would like them to be.

I even made a note for myself to re-watch the whole anime when I have time to actually delve deeper to understand it better because I could not take it for its face value, something was wrong and missing in my understanding.

Anyway, good post, I really feel like I can understand the concept better. I will re-watch it, maybe even couple of times, it's just I cannot decide when ether the creators intended to make the anime as subliminal as it is or have they just did a bad job explaining everything what you did.
Feb 25, 2017 1:37 AM

Jul 2015
Jonathan_Flowers said:
I really sad by the fact that they could make another Inori and take the soul out of Shu and place it in her. But would that kill Shu since he need her soul to survive in your theory. I could have seen them making another season or a couple more episodes using your theory. And maybe jus maybe bring her back to life... I do have one question if technology was so good why cant we at least get Shu his eyesight back... I do like your theory and wish the authors intended on your theory being correct. If Inori died he would probably killed himself losing the only people he cared about Hare, then Inori... P.S. cried when Hare died, I was like no why her... I really fell in love with her character. Please respond :)

Hey, that's actually a really good point! Though I'm not sure what you mean by Shu physically dying without her soul - the sacrifice was required only once, and with the virus gone there is no longer a threat. Perhaps I'm missing something?

Either way, you're right. They made Inory's body artificially before. And they already know how to transfer souls into other bodies. Basically, they can do this again to have Inory back physically. Perhaps the only thing not allowing that is budget and perhaps local ethics. I mean - some kid requesting to make a fake human body and stuff a soul into it - that requires Shu to be some really powerful and wealthy person (which he almost certainly isn't towards the end).

As for the eyes, there are 3 things that may be possible. 1 - Eyesight mechanical replacements are non-existent there yet. 2 - They are simply too expansive. 3 - Shu doesn't want it (as being blind makes him innocent). 4 - Shu's eyesight is permanently damaged beyond recovery. 5 - May be related to the soul transfer, that it made him permanently blind to this world, no matter the technique. But then again I've already established that soul fiddling doesn't do any physical damage. It just about the soul. So taking a soul of a blind person (for instance) and becoming blind doesn't really make sense. Do eyes have souls? If so, then why does Inory's blindness override Shu's normal eyesight? I think that's going too deeply. Sounds pretty funny! I think the first 4 are more plausible here.
Feb 25, 2017 1:38 AM

Jul 2015
pufonD said:
Glad I somehow randomly got to read your post after finally managing to watch Guilty Crown. Through out the whole anime to the very end I felt that I'm always missing something as things are not connecting as simply as you would like them to be.

I even made a note for myself to re-watch the whole anime when I have time to actually delve deeper to understand it better because I could not take it for its face value, something was wrong and missing in my understanding.

Anyway, good post, I really feel like I can understand the concept better. I will re-watch it, maybe even couple of times, it's just I cannot decide when ether the creators intended to make the anime as subliminal as it is or have they just did a bad job explaining everything what you did.

Glad you liked it! Tell me how it goes when you're done - now that you've read this theory.
Feb 26, 2017 10:32 AM
Feb 2017
Looks like u are a bit worried about the ending ya its a bit rush no not just a bit rush I think anyway the theory that u gave was good one though it was earlier proved and I am looking forward for second season I would personal like to talk to u after all a great work and deeply appreciated your idea of voids are really great and probably the most beautiful characters inori missing at last hurts a lot but hands off to u and Plz make a second season bringing inori back I Wii be looking forward to it and my friends also Plz respod
DurgasishFeb 26, 2017 10:45 AM
Mar 22, 2017 7:23 PM
Feb 2017
Hats off to you my friend.

This is actually a very good analysis. I really do like my happy endings and I found your reasoning very solid and convincing, so I'll go with that.

Based on your proposed interpretation I actually increased my rating of the show since the writers do seem capable if they were able to pull such a thing. Makes you wonder though if there were multiple writers, as this level of sophisticated writing heavily contrasts with other parts that are frankly very lacking.

Still, thanks for taking the time to write this :)
May 4, 2017 10:08 AM
May 2017
Basing this on this theory.

So what if they made a vessel for Inori to go in and with new technology Shu regained eye sight?
May 4, 2017 11:12 AM

Nov 2012
Jonas-Saw-That said:

So what if they made a vessel for Inori to go in and with new technology Shu regained eye sight?

Entirely possible. It's a sci-fi world where robotic prosthetic are a thing, so eye-restoration could also be possible.
As for Inori, both Mana s well as Gai had been returned to life at least once during the series, so nothing would really stop Inori from doing the same.

May 5, 2017 5:37 AM

Jul 2015
VoidGenome said:
Jonas-Saw-That said:

Entirely possible. It's a sci-fi world where robotic prosthetic are a thing, so eye-restoration could also be possible.
As for Inori, both Mana s well as Gai had been returned to life at least once during the series, so nothing would really stop Inori from doing the same.

I second that! Definitely possible, as pointed out by VoidGenome.

The only things stopping him perhaps are the cost and knowledge. I bet such prosthetics are very expansive, and Shu didn't look rich towards the end. And we don't know if the body vessel creation was a thing exclusive to the Sephirah Genomics and GHQ, which were mostly destroyed towards the end. It could have been their secret that went with them into the grave. I doubt it was a widespread science back then. Most people, including Shu, didn't know that it existed. So if it's not available to the public nor has been commercialized, Shu would probably not be able to do it.

But I'd say its mostly due to the fact that he is a blind kid that can't really go to work nor has access to UN/government knowledge and technology to create a human body. Still, it could be that he already achieved all that and was just waiting for Inory's body to form towards the end. I mean, he DID have a robotic arm in the end.
Xspy70May 5, 2017 5:45 AM
Jun 20, 2017 12:04 PM
Aug 2015
Really good one, answered almost all my questions. Good job!
But one is still remained. Why he didn't use right hand (his power) to save, heal Inori ?
Jun 24, 2017 2:09 PM

Nov 2012
serejqa said:
Really good one, answered almost all my questions. Good job!
But one is still remained. Why he didn't use right hand (his power) to save, heal Inori ?

I think that had either been his intention or Inori had just been too severely injured to still be healed...I mean...look at her during her last seconds...huge chunks of her body are actually already missing. We do not know if Shu is actually able to restore lost body parts with his assumption power. Only that he can take away ailments such as the virus or blindness.
If he really had sought to cure Inori and die in her stead, Inori might actually in a loving but tragic way have reversed his intentions by using the life he had given her to sacrifice it for him instead. They could have basically sacrificed each other with Shu eventually being the one who is saved.
That theory might be wrong, though, as Shu states that he intends to "go together" which implies he had planned to die together with her. In that case, he could not save Inori and opted in on joining her in death. Inori, however, decided that she would not let her lover die if she could help it and saved him in the end.

Jul 1, 2017 6:58 PM
Jul 2017
Hey guys check out this sick Amv on guilty crown I loved how he used brave shine from fate/stay night.
https://youtu.be/q78INZtx-HI
Jul 16, 2017 5:57 PM
Sep 2016
thank you good sir
Jul 19, 2017 12:23 AM
May 2014
If you look at the end card, only Hare and the creep has angel halo over their head, meaning they're 100% dead.

Inori, Gai and Mana, however, don't have it. I think it's deliberate considering this SAME PRODUCER TEAM did Koutetsujou no Kabaneri and did the same trick on the end card. Everybody who is supposed to be dead have an angel halo BUT Biba. Then BAM! they announced season 2 in 2018. https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1528620&show=559

Coincidence? I think not. Your theory is a strong possibility.
Jul 19, 2017 4:46 AM

Jul 2015
GOTL said:
If you look at the end card, only Hare and the creep has angel halo over their head, meaning they're 100% dead.

Inori, Gai and Mana, however, don't have it. I think it's deliberate considering this SAME PRODUCER TEAM did Koutetsujou no Kabaneri and did the same trick on the end card. Everybody who is supposed to be dead have an angel halo BUT Biba. Then BAM! they announced season 2 in 2018. https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1528620&show=559

Coincidence? I think not. Your theory is a strong possibility.

Wow. That is a very good detail! However I don't remember where I got the end image from (if it is official or not), so the image might not be from the producers (I don't know).

If it is though, I'm glad! Makes sense, and seeing how they announced a season 2 for another of their anime for 2018 gives hopes!
Xspy70Jul 19, 2017 8:21 AM
Jul 19, 2017 6:32 AM
May 2014
Xspy70 said:

Wow. That is a very good detail! However I don't remember where I got the end image from (if it is official or not), so the imagine might not be from the producers (I don't know).

If it is though, I'm glad! Makes sense, and seeing how they announced a season 2 for another of their anime for 2018 gives hopes!

The end card is indeed legit. It should be at the end of the final episode since I had it saved in my pc as well.
Jul 19, 2017 8:29 AM

Jul 2015
GOTL said:
Xspy70 said:

Wow. That is a very good detail! However I don't remember where I got the end image from (if it is official or not), so the image might not be from the producers (I don't know).

The end card is indeed legit. It should be at the end of the final episode since I had it saved in my pc as well.

Well I'll be damned, that's a good detail! Though the anime you mentioned had only 12 episodes in its season and it was released in 2016, whereas Guilty Crown was released in 2011 and had 22 episodes. Doubt it means anything for season two of Guilty Crown, and I'm ok with that since there isn't much left to cover for a season 2 I think. Perhaps what we need is an extra 1 episode instead that explains the aftermath, like Mirai Nikki did. At least there is now a bit more to my theory.

Xspy70Jul 20, 2017 3:15 AM
Jul 21, 2017 7:19 AM

Nov 2012
Xspy70 said:
Doubt it means anything for season two of Guilty Crown, and I'm ok with that since there isn't much left to cover for a season 2 I think.

I would beg to differ. In my humble opinion, GC leaves enough material to expand the series a lot. There could be a lot to tell and a lot to see, if only the producers would be willing. Heck, I am an amateur and write fanfics as a hobby and yet even I managed to continue this story believably and in an interesting fashion.
Granted, I took a lot of artistic liberty with how to interpret certain events and mechanics in the GC universe and some of them might not actually have been the original intention of the author, but that can't be helped since I cannot know the author's original intention and he would likely never tell me anyway.

My point still stands, tho. If even I, an unrelated guy who has not even created the universe and characters of this story, can manage to write a sequel that has been going on for 460k words and is still continuing with many readers following the events with suspense and excitement, then imagine what an actual producer with real budget and know-how could have actually done.

This series only has to be as dead as the people behind it let it be.

In fact, it's somewhat baffling to me why something like Kabaneri got a second season before GC when it was both way weaker in plot and characters as well as the general idea around it. But hey, that could be just me being bitter about it. *shrug*

Btw: Proof I am not making up numbers:
VoidGenomeJul 21, 2017 7:29 AM

Jul 22, 2017 5:22 AM

Jul 2015

You're right. My mindset was if there is not much left to explore, the anime is mostly finished. Usually animes that plan for Season 2 either announce it directly or leave hints behind. They introduce big plot points or questions that they don't answer so they can answer them in a Season 2. While Guilty Crown left questions behind for sure, they don't seem to be on the purpose of leading to a second season, and don't really warrant a fully fledged second season just for them.

I didn't really see many plot points left behind left to explore aside from Yuu escaping. Since he is still alive, they can do something again, but that is rather an endless cycle. If they will do something new - it will be something completely different from the anime. Almost a new anime and isn't much related to this one except for being in the same universe. That's how I felt like, to clarify.

I certainly don't mind a second season - I'm certainly not against it. I'm just taking it, perhaps, from the producers and publisher's perspectives. I imagine this is what they would think. That and the fact that Guilty Crown (apparently, not my words) didn't live up to the hype it generated.
Xspy70Jul 22, 2017 5:35 AM
Jul 26, 2017 11:44 AM
Jul 2017
Thanks for the great analysis. I was feeling intensely sad after I just finished the season, immediately Googled and found this thread. I watched the ending 3 more times and I feel your explanation gives closure. I became very attached to Inori and I love how she and Shou compliment each other, so it was heart wrenching to see them apart. Your explanation makes me feel better about the whole thing.
Jul 28, 2017 6:59 PM

Nov 2016
@Xspy70 : So much thanks for your explanation! I completely agree with you and I think that's really what the writers imply. I watched this anime one year ago, and my love for it is still alive even after so many haters' "reviews" I have read. Now that I have just read your explanation, it really has no reasons to die.
Aug 8, 2017 8:42 PM

Jan 2015
This IS THE ENDING. Its not a theory. THIS IS THE REAL ENDING.
Literally the way you explained it, no plotholes, logical, ressonable and the only way to go. Thank you.

I was about to rate it 8, but after reading this it's a 9.
Aug 15, 2017 4:40 AM

Jul 2015
@SkullProX @Luu_Minh_Quan @St3ve_thePirate

Glad you liked it!
Aug 22, 2017 9:03 AM

Aug 2015
As u said I also wondered if the ending is so simple and if at the end Shuu imagined Inori or it was more than that .. and then I found link to ur post ! Now it all makes sense tnx for doing the research for us great post !
P.S. Idk why the hell would anyone hate this anime its pretty great compared to many others..
Aug 24, 2017 4:50 PM
Jan 2014
holy crap man,i already loved the hell out of this anime but after reading this im just completely stunned,i cant even tell you how much i appreciate you showing me something so amazing.Thanks man.
Sep 15, 2017 10:54 PM
Sep 2017
I love this theory, I just have one problem with it. Shu COULDN'T have completely lost the King's power as you can see he still has his arm made of the crystal. Had he lost his power completely his right arm wouldn't be there. So for me it would be easier to believe that Shu retained the kings power, however now; with all of the voids being gone it's only real use at this point would be for him to retain his right arm.
Sep 16, 2017 2:16 AM

Jul 2015
CrashTestTravis said:
I love this theory, I just have one problem with it. Shu COULDN'T have completely lost the King's power as you can see he still has his arm made of the crystal. Had he lost his power completely his right arm wouldn't be there. So for me it would be easier to believe that Shu retained the kings power, however now; with all of the voids being gone it's only real use at this point would be for him to retain his right arm.

The two arms are different. Zoom onto them. The void arm is obviously a void, made out of crystal with the King's marking on it, and the bionic arm at the end is obviously mechanic - having a metallic surface and mechanical details. The two aren't the same, which leaves me to speculate that Shu did lose his King's power.
Sep 16, 2017 2:24 AM
Sep 2017
The two arms are different. Zoom onto them. The void arm is obviously a void, made out of crystal with the King's marking on it, and the bionic arm at the end is obviously mechanic - having a metallic surface and mechanical details. The two aren't the same, which leaves me to speculate that Shu did lose his King's power.[/quote]

I'll have to take a closer look and get back to you.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 1, 2011

394 by Starbraker61 »»
Feb 25, 2:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.