Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 14, 2015 3:19 AM

May 2015
im planning to watch this series. but i read somewhere that this is in omnibus format(omnibus format as in every heroine is in alternate universe/settings/story?) but it has a harem genre how is that possible to be true? i will not watch it if it is omnibus.
Jul 16, 2015 1:28 AM
Jun 2015
actually in the 1st season it has seaparate arcs for the various girls..same thing for the 2nd season....true harem situation actually starts in the 3rd season

since you have watched amagami ss right? The story is also quite beautiful also here in kami nomi,and definitely worth watching, especially the mc, the god of conquest...
Jul 16, 2015 3:02 AM

May 2015
ani12 said:
actually in the 1st season it has seaparate arcs for the various girls..same thing for the 2nd season....true harem situation actually starts in the 3rd season

since you have watched amagami ss right? The story is also quite beautiful also here in kami nomi,and definitely worth watching, especially the mc, the god of conquest...

ive watched the 1st episode where he met elsie and the start of 1st arc with ayumi as the heroine right. so as you stated about amagami ss, it means after the arc of ayumi the next episode will RESTART with keima meeting elsie again and then mc will save another girl?
Jul 16, 2015 6:21 AM
Jun 2015
Ritsu_Kawai said:
ani12 said:

ive watched the 1st episode where he met elsie and the start of 1st arc with ayumi as the heroine right. so as you stated about amagami ss, it means after the arc of ayumi the next episode will RESTART with keima meeting elsie again and then mc will save another girl?

well,no.....the story will continue with elsie as it is ,but everyhing else will revert back as you know that the heroines will be losing their memories now....

and you may like shiori arc.... she is a lot like ritsu... :)
Jul 16, 2015 7:32 PM

May 2015
ani12 said:
Ritsu_Kawai said:

well,no.....the story will continue with elsie as it is ,but everyhing else will revert back as you know that the heroines will be losing their memories now....

and you may like shiori arc.... she is a lot like ritsu... :)

ahh i see. losing the memories of the heroine is the word i need. thank you.

i also saw that shiori have the same VA with ritsu. my favorite VA.
Jul 17, 2015 1:06 AM

May 2015
ive rewatched episode 1 and i realized that i didnt finished it when i watched it thats why i didnt know that they explained the memory lost in the ending of 1st ep haha.
Jul 17, 2015 6:40 AM
Jun 2015
Ritsu_Kawai said:
ive rewatched episode 1 and i realized that i didnt finished it when i watched it thats why i didnt know that they explained the memory lost in the ending of 1st ep haha.

actually things really get interesting in the 3rd season... 1st 2 seasons are also good...
Jul 18, 2015 10:11 PM

May 2015
ani12 said:
Ritsu_Kawai said:

actually things really get interesting in the 3rd season... 1st 2 seasons are also good...

HELLO mate, i have another question.

i read the synopsis of season 3
"After releasing fourteen girls" its written in the synopsis of season 3.

in the season picture theres 4 heroine if elsie is excluded and in season 2 theres 3 if the 2 demon were excluded too. is there other girls that keima conquered that they didnt animated or they didnt show in the anime?

im at episode 5 of season 2.
Jul 19, 2015 12:54 AM
Jun 2015
Ritsu_Kawai said:
ani12 said:

in the season picture theres 4 heroine if elsie is excluded and in season 2 theres 3 if the 2 demon were excluded too. is there other girls that keima conquered that they didnt animated or they didnt show in the anime?

goos question, actually they didn't cover 2 girls being conquered...it will be shown in some flashbacks, but best is to read it from manga.....

however, it will not bother you much in the storyline of season 3..
Jul 19, 2015 4:36 AM
Jun 2015
also watch the ovas connecting to season 3....or else you will miss one heroine
Jul 19, 2015 4:42 AM

May 2015
ani12 said:
Ritsu_Kawai said:

goos question, actually they didn't cover 2 girls being conquered...it will be shown in some flashbacks, but best is to read it from manga.....

ohh is that so. thanks. now im really getting hyped to reach the season 3. id dropped the animes im currently finishing for this series.

im really grateful someone is continuously responding in my questions. thank you.
Jul 19, 2015 4:43 AM

May 2015
ani12 said:
also watch the ovas connecting to season 3....or else you will miss one heroine

ok i will watch it since im usually using MAL's sequel prequel in the anime details.
Jul 19, 2015 5:09 AM
Jun 2015
Ritsu_Kawai said:
ani12 said:

ohh is that so. thanks. now im really getting hyped to reach the season 3. id dropped the animes im currently finishing for this series.

im really grateful someone is continuously responding in my questions. thank you.

always helping those who want to know abt one of my fav anime :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2010

195 by little_raven »»
May 20, 8:33 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Nov 17, 2010

251 by little_raven »»
May 19, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 3, 2010

199 by little_raven »»
May 19, 8:45 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2010

248 by little_raven »»
May 19, 8:20 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Oct 20, 2010

205 by little_raven »»
May 17, 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.