Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 11, 2015 2:53 PM

Jun 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
they got married?

Still one of the best MILF hentai. I just don't like the gangbang part.
Jan 23, 2021 6:52 AM
Jul 2018
I think it's crazy that Misako wants to be with Kazuhiko. Not because they're supposed to be family but because of all the stuff the latter character does. He blackmails her to do perverted things with him, he tells her to sleep with a bunch of random kids (twice), he torments her as the mysterious caller, and he briefly leaves her for Emiko. Near the start of this chapter, he even describes the various parts of Misako's body as his. If he treated her decently, then I might’ve been able to get behind their relationship.

Regarding marriage, it's unclear. The page in question is actually just the afterword where the author does stuff like thanking the reader for purchasing his book. He doesn't mention the characters in the background. Although it's possible the illustration is supposed to be the future the author imagines for his characters, all we know for sure is what we see in chapter 14 and the epilogue. Below is a translation of the afterword (taken from another thread).

Temporary2333 said:
Thank you very much for buying "Erotic Mother" ~Complete Edition~ I hope you enjoy this book.

This book "Erotic Mother" was published in 1998 and the continuation of "Erotic Mother"
was compiled with "Erotic Mother" and published in 1999. At that time I said "I want to compile the series into one book", but various circumstances occurred and that could not be realized. I am very happy that I could finally compile it in a form close to ideal. I'm thankful to everyone in the editorial dept. for giving me this book as it is now.

Now, when I published this book this time it's been a long time since I reread Erotic Mother. Naturally, a work from 4 or 5 years ago revealed a number of points to reflect on, when I reflected on those points to I thought I need a cooling off period to an extent in order to read my manga without feeling embarrassed, probably. It's interesting to grasp the change in my art, and what I was hook on at the time. When I tried to reread there were various points where the art, and composition were shoddy, at the very least, at that time I drew what I wanted to draw the most.

Finally, I will take this opportunity to once again, thank the gentlemen to whom I am indebted. Everyone at the editing department of Shishobou Dolphin Comics. Kashimura-san who was in charge at the time. Tsuji-san who is currently in charge. The print shop, and designer, everyone else involved. Friends. Acquaintances. And those who surrounded me.

And the one who picked up this book, you.

Thank you very much.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enbo Chapter 13 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 23, 2021

0 by removed-user »»
Jan 23, 2021 6:48 AM

Poll: » Enbo Chapter 12 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Jan 23, 2021 6:43 AM

Poll: » Enbo Chapter 11 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Jan 23, 2021 6:37 AM

Poll: » Enbo Chapter 9 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Jan 23, 2021 6:31 AM

Poll: » Enbo Chapter 8 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Jan 23, 2021 6:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.