Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jul 14, 2015 5:41 AM

Mar 2014
CrotakuShinobi said:
Why did she think he came to kill her?
Also Im corious to see which one of them is the fake one.
By my predictions they are all suposed to come toghether at episode 6 and then smoke out the fake later on
Goldof was chasing her.
Jul 14, 2015 7:41 AM

Feb 2011
Paulo27 said:
CrotakuShinobi said:
Why did she think he came to kill her?
Also Im corious to see which one of them is the fake one.
By my predictions they are all suposed to come toghether at episode 6 and then smoke out the fake later on
Goldof was chasing her.
or maybe the 2 candidates killed were aggressors, or she's somehow already aware of there being an extra brave
goldof said to haven't met her yet, he shouldn't be the one causing her distrust of candidates/braves

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Jul 14, 2015 7:48 AM

Apr 2013
Why are you talking about "two candidate"? NAshetania at the beginning mentioned 3 names. Two warriors and the Saint of Ice. And she may have left out some names as well.
Jul 14, 2015 7:48 AM

Mar 2014
Zeando said:
Paulo27 said:
Goldof was chasing her.
or maybe the 2 candidates killed were aggressors, or she's somehow already aware of there being an extra brave
goldof said to haven't met her yet, he shouldn't be the one causing her distrust of candidates/braves
No one died yet, I also think everyone knows there's an extra hero.
And Goldof has been following her and knows how she looks, it's possible she realized that and thinks they are ganging up on her now.
Jul 14, 2015 7:51 AM

Jul 2007
Zeando said:
Paulo27 said:
Goldof was chasing her.

Three are dead. Or more. She listed way more than two names first episode when talking about saints and other potential braves who died. And this episode she lists few more, one of whom could not even be a brave and still disappeared.
Jul 14, 2015 8:00 AM

Feb 2011
Zefyris said:
Why are you talking about "two candidate"? NAshetania at the beginning mentioned 3 names. Two warriors and the Saint of Ice. And she may have left out some names as well.
i got only the bow warrior and the ice saint, what was the 3rd warrior about?
maybe i got some messed up subs

@cookingpriest
"And this episode she lists few more, one of whom could not even be a brave and still disappeared."
riura the sun saint, there weren't more mentioned this episode (or there were?)

but as riura got described she didn't look like someone who would do something as attacking a candidate, assuming her disappearance is related to the brave-killing and not for other reasons, so it could really be that fremy got framed for maybe just the first killing and then others started chasing her leading to her killing more to defend herself (not giving up on the self-defence idea yet :u)

Paulo27 said:
I also think everyone knows there's an extra hero.

how do you think that? o.o
ZeandoJul 14, 2015 8:12 AM

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Jul 14, 2015 8:25 AM

Jul 2007
Zeando said:
Zefyris said:
i got only the bow warrior and the ice saint, what was the 3rd warrior about?
maybe i got some messed up subs

@cookingpriest
"And this episode she lists few more, one of whom could not even be a brave and still disappeared."
riura the sun saint, there weren't more mentioned this episode (or there were?)

Matora (bow warrior), Fudelka, Asurei(Ice Saint).
Then in this episode she also mentions Riura, Sun Saint, being missing too but she is conflicted whether Riura was done in by Brave Killer because she is too old to be a brave.
Jul 14, 2015 8:29 AM

Apr 2013
There's another warrior mentioned in between the arc user and the saint of Ice. NAshetania doesn't precise anything else than his name and country, so we don't know what kind of weapon he was skilled at. I don't know how it's supposed to be spelled, but it was "Fuudelca from the country of Ginsa"

There was no one more mentioned in the second episode beside the Saint of Sun. But there may be more killed before that Nashetania didn't mention. At least 3, maybe 4 with the Saint of Sun, probably more.
@Paulo27 : you're confusing the candidates to be Rokka and the chosen Rokka. The whole talk in the first episode about the dead candidate was about the fact that someone was going around hunting down several of the strongest fighters and Saints, all peoples that had a good chance to become part of the Rokka after the majin starts awakening, killing them before they have a chance to become one.
Obviously, the goddess will choose someone else instead since those ones are dead. But the whole point is, if most of the strongest have been killed, the goddess will obviously have to choose weaker candidate to become Rokka. So this apretty big matter because if that killer indeed assassinated most of strongest, the mission this time could become complicated.

As for the extra hero, well it's written everywhere. Synopsis (including official one), characters in the official site, official trailer showing 7 heores and then saying "there is a traitor among us!", the op showing 7 heroes, the ending showing seven... Contrary to what Paulo27 said, I've seen several person that aren't aware of this yet so it's not everyone. I'm not sure I understand why peples pick up a show without even reading the synopsis before (that's like, asking for the show to not be the type of stuff you like, although synopsis can be extremely miss leading), but looks like it happens a lot.
Jul 14, 2015 8:49 AM
May 2014
ftghb said:
the art, the scenery and the character models are incredibly gorgeous. the premise is interesting enough I guess. But I cannot believe what passes characterization around here. Literally, the first 15 minutes of this episode was just fucking exposition. It would've been better served SHOWING us what happened in their pasts, NOT just infodumping a bunch of stories that was supposed to form the basis of their characters. Instead, what you have are a bunch of incredibly bland characters TELLING you what their personalities and motivations are supposed to be, instead of SHOWING you, or letting the viewer discern for themselves.

Let's look at your supposed 15 minutes of exposition:

2 minutes(Introduction and Opening)
30 seconds (Adlet picking up weapons and them continuing their journey)
4 minutes (Demonstrating the different parts of Nashetania's personality A.K.A Lemon and Carrots scene)
40 seconds (Cival War Part 1)
1 minute 20 seconds (Focusing on how the princess mentally is adapting to the outside war)
1 minute (Morning Scene)
2 minutes (Exposition about Goldof and one of the saints)
The rest of the 15 minutes (Preparing for the fight agaisn't the Fiends and the actual fight)

So therefore, the only exposition we got this episode was content to 2 minutes and 40 seconds. (Obviously around that amount, I don't have the exact number but it could be around 10 seconds more or less)

Anyway, what I want to say is that your exaggeration is way too much and even than, I have to disagree about having an flashback. So your telling me that having 15 minutes of flashback of a character we barely know would be better than having the summary of that flashback plus so much characterization for the character. Those 15 minutes really showed how the princess was adapting to this new world, how she acted in front of different people and situations, how she felt about what happened in her past, how she felt towards our main character and Goldof among other things. The 40 second talk about the princess's past woudn't even be necessary especially since we barely knew about the princess in the first place and the events woudn't be as hell flashback worthy.

The characters until now have not been bland and I don't see why you think they are. The princess has shown much depth in this episode and Adlet while being not as complex as her(Until now), also has an more three dimensional personality.

I mean, you could say that the main character saying that he knows someone who was a saint is exposition or foreshadowing, take it as you want. But it was one line. The show clearly didn't want to make a flashback about that since they wanted to keep that person's identity a secret obviously. Or are you talking about the Goldof vs Princess fight. Because a flashback would be the best way of introducing a brave. Or are you talking about her past. Yes, let's dive in the past of a character we barely know. All super great ideas -____-

And tell me, the way most people find out about someones motivation is by talking with that person who TELLS them their motivation. I mean, that's completely normal.

For personality, it's true that she was telling him that she was a strange girl but it isn't uncommon to see people say an flaw about them and than apologize when talking with a person mad at them. It's actually pretty common. Not to forget that the show spend the first half of the episode demonstrating the girl personality so when the princess told Adlet that she was a strange girl, we weren't shocked by her declaration, we agreed since the show portrayed her without fail like that.

The show isn't bland, but your comment, with all due respect is certainly has a lot fo uninformative bland statements.
Mathias2001Jul 14, 2015 9:51 AM
Jul 14, 2015 9:35 AM

Apr 2013
Mathias2001 said:

2 minutes(Introduction and Opening)
30 seconds (Adlet picking up weapons and them continuing their journey)
4 minutes (Demonstrating the different parts of Nashetania's personality A.K.A Lemon and Carrots scene)
40 seconds (Cival War Part 1)
1 minute 20 seconds (Focusing on how the princess mentally is adapting to the outside war)
1 minute (Morning Scene)
2 minutes (Exposition about Goldof and one of the saints)
The rest of the 15 minutes (Preparing for the fight agaisn't the Fiends and the actual fight)

So therefore, the only exposition we got this episode was content to 2 minutes and 40 seconds. (Obviously around that amount, I don't have the exact number but it could be around 10 seconds more or less)

Good job here. It's obvious that all those complaints about exposition are extremely exaggerated, but when you have precise number you realize how much it was exaggerated. even adding to the civil war the following 1min 20 to avoid any nitpicking from happening, it's still only 4min.

When I'm saying that some anime watchers have less patience than a years old child when they watch anime, I'm still convinced that it's pretty much that.

BTW for the peoples asking for flashback. Ain't happening. For any character. Because the first novel has to talk a bit about each character's past, it cannot focus on any single of those past, not even mentioning that it would be spoilers half of the time.
Jul 14, 2015 10:39 AM
Jul 2014
Zefyris said:

GSupernova said:

Yeah, I get it man. But it's only like 6x8, small enough(and light enough) to carry on horseback. The thing isn't a bag of holding(as far as I know), so you run into an area where you really have to just swallow that this guy who would be burning through consumables like crazy has enough to last the entire conflict in one go. It's a tough sell to me, personally, if they don't show me him macguyvering some stuff together from scavenging/whatever scraps are left. Someone who is clever enough to have poisoned caltrops in his sword blade should be clever enough to make do.

HE can make poison, that's for sure. Now, bear in mind that anime loves to xxagerate things in action scene so the anime may actually be showing him using bigger things or things in more number than in the novel, bringing the question about how did he had all of this with him. Like that amount of darts he launched and the ridiculous number of smoke bomb he used in one fight at the beginning.

You make a good point. I didn't really consider the fact that to look visually impressive in an animated format, you have to turn things up to 11 so to speak, so it's a concession that has to be made. I thought the same thing about the first fight which is originally what started me on this topic.

Paulo27 said:

Well if you just count them at the end of the intro, there's 7 people standing there...
GSupernovaJul 14, 2015 10:43 AM
Jul 14, 2015 10:48 AM

Mar 2014
Zeando said:
Paulo27 said:

Because Adlet talked about it and Nashetania wasn't really suprised, I don't remember the talk in the first episode so I don't remember if the hero killer was mentioned or not but I imagine it's not some hidden secret.
Jul 14, 2015 11:16 AM

Apr 2013
Paulo27 said:
Zeando said:

Because Adlet talked about it and Nashetania wasn't really suprised, I don't remember the talk in the first episode so I don't remember if the hero killer was mentioned or not but I imagine it's not some hidden secret.

Wait wait wait, by everyone knows there's an extra hero, do you mean, every watcher, or do you mean every character in the show is aware that there's a 7th?
Jul 14, 2015 11:24 AM

Mar 2014
Zefyris said:
Paulo27 said:

Wait wait wait, by everyone knows there's an extra hero, do you mean, every watcher, or do you mean every character in the show is aware that there's a 7th?
Every hero, but I guess that'd not make that much sense since "anyone" can be a hero... I dunno then, where did Adlet learn that there was a 7th then? Unless I'm misremembering everything.
Jul 14, 2015 11:44 AM

Jul 2007
Paulo27 said:
Zefyris said:

Every hero, but I guess that'd not make that much sense since "anyone" can be a hero... I dunno then, where did Adlet learn that there was a 7th then? Unless I'm misremembering everything.

Nothing in anime indicates they know about there being seven. In fact the end of last episode refers to "meeting other four" so I am pretty sure they have no idea.
Jul 14, 2015 12:03 PM

Mar 2009
I hope we won't get to see spoiler wars for this particular anime.
There are even less than 1000 members for the novel....
Jul 14, 2015 12:16 PM

Feb 2011
Paulo27 said:
Zeando said:

in the first episode adlet said "let's go find/meet the other 4 rokkas", he thinks there are 6, like it's normal to think knowing the legend of the 6 heroes
which legend is yes common knowledge, there being a 7th is an anomaly no inhabitant of the continent should be aware of, aside the demon god its goons or whoever is the 7th, or for whatever reason only few more, but it's hard to think everyones knows about that
i don't remember any part where adlet mentioned there being a 7th, think you misunderstood something along the way

Jul 14, 2015 1:05 PM

Dec 2013
Zeando said:
Paulo27 said:

in the first episode adlet said "let's go find/meet the other 4 rokkas", he thinks there are 6, like it's normal to think knowing the legend of the 6 heroes
which legend is yes common knowledge, there being a 7th is an anomaly no inhabitant of the continent should be aware of, aside the demon god its goons or whoever is the 7th, or for whatever reason only few more, but it's hard to think everyones knows about that
i don't remember any part where adlet mentioned there being a 7th, think you misunderstood something along the way

I think their confusion stems from a mix-up of information. First off, anyone who's actually read the synopsis would have already found out about the plot where normally 6 Heroes were to be selected, but 7 showed up in the story. The mix-up probably came in because Nashetania's introduction to Adlet about the "Braves" indicated that there were six "Braves" elected by the Gods, and on the Demon Lord's side, there was an elected "Demon King" or someone like that. I'm guessing this is where people got confused (Admittedly, I had to go back last week and watch the episode twice to catch it).

Mixing up the synopsis and the information provided in Episode 1, I can see why some people already thought all the Rokkas knew about 7 characters, instead of the 6 in the legend.

Anyway, I thought this episode was pretty good in how it took it's time to introduce existing characters, and to provide a bit more information for world-building. The pace was really leisurely and at no point in the episode did it feel like they were force-feeding information or expositions down viewer's throats.

Also, I thought they did a decent job in conveying characterization through subtle actions and animations. Nashetania's playful and uncaring nature in the fields felt a bit over the top, and I assume it was actually a front to hide her true feelings, considering the subsequent confession by the campfire.
Her blatant display of a lack of common sense in paying for things she takes belies her own story about any rife and hardships that she experienced during her civil war, where her own father attempted to execute her (this part doesn't really make sense to me, why would the King attempt to kill off his own Wife and kids? I need more information about the Civil war to make a proper judgement). Considering the things she experienced, she should at least have some semblance of knowledge regarding the regular workings of the common folk, no? I mean, unless Goldof and the rest of her guards had somehow sheltered her from the Civil war (which really doesn't sound to be the case).

Given Zefyris' explanation about her first official fight with the monsters, I thought that they portrayed her nervousness and indecision quite well. However, certain scenes like her lifeless eyes during the campfire, as well as the look she had when first observing her dead horse after the second fight, and subsequently her attitude towards Goldof (which was completely different from when she spoke with Adlet, though she was asking him to treat her as an equal like Adlet did), makes me feel that she is either hiding something from Adlet, that Goldof knows of (a secret perhaps, or some personal mission to be completed outside of Rokka duties?) or as someone mentioned, that she is actually bipolar/schizophrenic and has an alternate persona.

Those in the know, feel free to burst my bubble, but from what I've observed, Nashetania doesn't strike me as 100% truthful.... wait... wrong word... should be "genuine".

On the other hand, I feel that Goldof's appearance is true bait for people to misconstrue him to be a bad person. The way he responds to Nashetania gives off the feeling that he is loyal to her, probably blindly so, and that his nature lacks malice, but is one that is easily misunderstood by people. I have little doubts that he was actually tasked by Nashetania to search for the Brave killer, and that he has no ulterior motive besides than that. I get the Daryun vibe from him, and given he went easy on and allowed Nashetania to win in the previous tournament, I doubt his ability for becoming a Rokka was in any doubt.

Now Fremy is a really interesting character. I doubt that she is actually a Brave killer, and I believe that Goldof's "evidence" against her was due to either a misunderstanding (perhaps she actually killed the Brave killer who was trying to kill her?) or was planted by the true killer to throw Goldof off the true killer's tracks. Her love for dogs makes her a likeable character in my books, but I haven't seen enough of her or her character to form a solid opinion on her yet.

Once again, I am loving the "who-dun-it" nature of the story so far, although not all the clues are in place for us to start making educated guesses. The mysterious problem that will soon come to light is as intriguing as ever. I really hope that we will at least get an answer by the end of the season.

LN readers please spoil me this: does the mystery of the "7th Rokka" get solved by the end of Volume 1? Or is it an on-going investigation even up to the latest LN volume?

Can't wait for more clues and information next week!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jul 14, 2015 1:27 PM
Sep 2014
Paulo27 said:
DancingJack said:
Fremy isn't the Brave-Killer, that's pretty obvious. Goldof probably is or some kind of misunderstanding happend, but it's probably him. It's likely that he made this whole thing up so the princess, he probably doesn't won't to kill even if she is one of the six Braves herself, is on his side if they happen to meet Fremy again and he suddenly attacks her. He probably tried to kill her before but failed, that is why Fremy asked Adlet if he had come to kill her especially because he said that he is also one of the six Braves. Makes sense, doesn't it? But that is just a theory.

Atleast it's not Fremy, that's for sure. If Fremy was the Brave-Killer she wouldn't use a warning shot on first sight of Adlet or atleast immidiatly shoot him after he pointed out that he is a is one of the six Braves aswell... and certainly not ask him if he had come to kill her multiple times.
Makes sense, I see people saying Nashetania might be it and rewatching the episode has given me that vibe too especially in some scenes but I also remember in the first episode that she was meant to be sent off with a ceremony since she was picked, which could work both with her and against her since she skipped it but also gives the impression that she's not being sneaky about it, but I also don't know if the fake gets their marks in the same way or what so guess we'll just have to wait.

So far I'm betting that it was misunderstanding rather than Goldof being the bad guy. I mean there is a possibility he's the one who wants to frame her, but it may as well be someone alse who wants Goldof to think she's the killer.
About Nashetania, yeah, I have a feeling it might be her, too.
While I think she isn't lying about most of the stuff she tells the Adlet, there's really something off about her and her eyes.
Summing up, my two main suspects right now are Nashetania and Adlet - Adlet because of that weird dream he had in the episode 1.
apokaliz500Jul 14, 2015 1:30 PM
Jul 14, 2015 1:37 PM

Mar 2014
CookingPriest said:
Paulo27 said:

Nothing in anime indicates they know about there being seven. In fact the end of last episode refers to "meeting other four" so I am pretty sure they have no idea.
In this episode Adlet mentioned a "Brave-Killer", but I think it's mostly my bad because Nashetania didn't know if they were human or not and the way Adlet reacted to Fremy is likely because he doesn't know the Brave-Killer is going to be another Brave (I found his reaction odd at the time but really thought they already knew this Brave-Killer would be a Brave too).
Jul 14, 2015 1:42 PM

Feb 2011
@paulo27
"he doesn't know the Brave-Killer is going to be another Brave (I found his reaction odd at the time but really thought they already knew this Brave-Killer would be a Brave too)."

that's not a sure thing yet, there could be someone killing brave candidates And there being also an intruder who doesn't need to kill anyone but just stay there and create confusion and distrust between them, it's not a given they are the same person, it's too soon to say that for sure
ZeandoJul 14, 2015 1:53 PM

Jul 14, 2015 1:47 PM

Apr 2013
Paulo27 said:
Zefyris said:

You are misremembering indeed. They don't know that, we do as watchers since the synopsis and so on is spoiling it. Adlet never said anything about having a 7th.
Also, even if the rokka kilelr were to be a brave, that wouldn't make 7 i their mind, they would simply assume that one of the 6 is the rokka killer.
ZefyrisJul 14, 2015 1:53 PM
Jul 14, 2015 1:47 PM

Jul 2007
Paulo27 said:
CookingPriest said:

In this episode Adlet mentioned a "Brave-Killer", but I think it's mostly my bad because Nashetania didn't know if they were human or not and the way Adlet reacted to Fremy is likely because he doesn't know the Brave-Killer is going to be another Brave (I found his reaction odd at the time but really thought they already knew this Brave-Killer would be a Brave too).

They don't even know on if its a human, going by Nashetania's "its a human?" reaction.
Jul 14, 2015 1:48 PM
Sep 2014
Also Goldof probably doesn't even know Fremy is a Brave.
Jul 14, 2015 1:52 PM

Mar 2014
apokaliz500 said:
Also Goldof probably doesn't even know Fremy is a Brave.
I'm not sure if that information is relevant for Goldof/if he knows but Fremy doesn't seem to care/probably knows Goldof is one and is after her, or maybe she's just naturally suspicious.
Jul 14, 2015 1:55 PM

Apr 2011
Must be hard using a gun with only 1 eye
Jul 14, 2015 1:59 PM
Sep 2014
I think Goldof and Fremy already met and had a fight, because Goldof was convinced she is Brave-Killer (and I doubt he knows she's a Brave, otherwise he could be at least confused, yet he deson't look confused at all), but I think Fremy knows Goldof is a Brave (he told her or something). He also probably told her he believes her to be Brave-Killer and as one of the Braves he wants to get rid of her. That's why she got even more wary in the presence of Adlet when he told her he is a Brave, too. She knows she is accused of being Brave-Killer so she assumes every Brave wants to kill her.
Jul 14, 2015 2:02 PM

Feb 2011
L-Ryoshi said:
Her blatant display of a lack of common sense in paying for things she takes belies her own story about any rife and hardships that she experienced during her civil war, where her own father attempted to execute her (this part doesn't really make sense to me, why would the King attempt to kill off his own Wife and kids? I need more information about the Civil war to make a proper judgement).

i hope we'll get more infos on the civil war too, i'm curious about that, hopefully with the introduction of goldof there will be a chance for it since he's also a citizen of piena so he should know or have been taught about what had happened
no wait, goldof was 10 during the civil war, he should know or have a general idea about it from direct experience

L-Ryoshi said:
Considering the things she experienced, she should at least have some semblance of knowledge regarding the regular workings of the common folk, no?
depends if during her run she had to stay hidden from every human to avoid being tracked down by whoever was on duty to find and kill her, in that case she could had no chance to know how the common folks live

Valaskjalf said:

nah, only 1 eye = easier to align the cross-hair, it's a sniper thing :u
ZeandoJul 14, 2015 2:28 PM

Jul 14, 2015 3:15 PM

Sep 2012
L-Ryoshi said:
Zeando said:

I think their confusion stems from a mix-up of information. First off, anyone who's actually read the synopsis would have already found out about the plot where normally 6 Heroes were to be selected, but 7 showed up in the story. The mix-up probably came in because Nashetania's introduction to Adlet about the "Braves" indicated that there were six "Braves" elected by the Gods, and on the Demon Lord's side, there was an elected "Demon King" or someone like that. I'm guessing this is where people got confused (Admittedly, I had to go back last week and watch the episode twice to catch it).

Demon King was a title given to only one fiend, Zophair, during and before the first Rokka mission. He wasn't elected by the Demon God. He was simply an extremely powerful fiend who commanded the rest of the fiends. Right now, our current heroes have no idea about a 7th person.
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame
Jul 14, 2015 3:17 PM
Feb 2011
for some reason I'm just not feeling this show yet
Jul 14, 2015 9:36 PM
Jan 2015
Zeando said:

Valaskjalf said:

That would be (somewhat) true if Flemy were at a decent distance from her target. As it were, she's approximately 5 meters from him. You lose an awful lot of your peripheral vision/situational awareness if you close your non-dominant eye, which isn't quite as big a deal at 800 meters.

Unfortunately, she's probably using a smoothbore musket (musket balls) and so she needs to be fairly close to the target. Barring, of course, magical bullshit abilities.

In short, yeah, it sucks that she's missing an eye.
Jul 15, 2015 1:50 AM

Apr 2013
Kytrarewn said:
Zeando said:

That would be (somewhat) true if Flemy were at a decent distance from her target. As it were, she's approximately 5 meters from him. You lose an awful lot of your peripheral vision/situational awareness if you close your non-dominant eye, which isn't quite as big a deal at 800 meters.

Unfortunately, she's probably using a smoothbore musket (musket balls) and so she needs to be fairly close to the target. Barring, of course, magical bullshit abilities.

You have an interesting knowledge about gun here. You're missing something important before concluding though.
Jul 15, 2015 4:38 AM

Feb 2012
Kytrarewn said:
Zeando said:

I'm not sure whether to be impressed or scared by your knowledge, but lbr I'm pretty much impressed and curious. [s]who says its missing tho/s]

set made by tsudecimo ★ i m a d g m t r a s h ★ pnch blc mal rewrite

Jul 15, 2015 8:28 AM

Jun 2008
Yaiy two more characters introduced!
Jul 15, 2015 3:38 PM

Nov 2014
Fremy is so cute =O I doubt she's the Brave Killer though.

Nashetania is slightly annoying, but she's cute and I expect that she'll get better ^_^

I like Adlet's hair

Nashetania's poor horse...That was so sad...

I wonder who the extra Brave is going to end up being. I bet it's the Princess xP Just kidding, I have no idea.

I sorta get what Fremy meant when she said she likes dogs but not people. People can be deceiving, hurtful, arrogant, they hide things and lie, etc, but the only thing a dog hides is the wrappers from when it got into the cupboard last night. (Or, you know, leave them all over the floor for you to pick up...). Animals can be very comforting. Unless of course it's either trained to be bad or it's been kicked too many times to trust people.
BlackFox24Jul 15, 2015 3:44 PM
Jul 15, 2015 10:22 PM

Feb 2012
Okay, now we got bunny girl and eye patch girl with revealing cleavage. I wonder when token loli and mature will appear..

Adlet's strongest man in the world shit is gettin old, he probably uses his own hair to jerk himself off.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2015 12:08 AM

Dec 2012
The ending is so good. The episode was interesting, we saw the first fights with the monster and the hunter of hero appeared.
Jul 16, 2015 2:57 AM

Mar 2010
kickmesign said:
Okay, now we got bunny girl and eye patch girl with revealing cleavage. I wonder when token loli and mature will appear..

Adlet's strongest man in the world shit is gettin old, he probably uses his own hair to jerk himself off.

I'm sure you don't understand what "token" means when you have to be that specific. Moreso when it's completely wrong. A token fantasy party would something like Record of Lodoss which this isn't anything like.

And Adlet barely says that phrase no more 2-3 times in the entire episode.
Iron_MawJul 16, 2015 3:13 AM
Jul 16, 2015 5:29 AM

Apr 2015
kickmesign said:

Lolwat.
Jul 16, 2015 10:30 AM
Jul 2018
After the first episode it's not as good but it's not bad either. Knowing that their taking their time with this is awesome, the pacing is great. The CGI was a lot better than I thought it'll be so I'm definitely not complaining about that. I'm looking forward to see what happens next!
Jul 18, 2015 1:08 AM
Aug 2011
kickmesign said:

With hair that fabulous who the hell wouldn't jerk themselves off with it?
Jul 18, 2015 7:09 AM

Apr 2013
loved the pacing, lovely episode. this is the show I'm enjoying the most atm

when i saw those cgi monsters i was like aw damn, so this is how it's going to be :/ it was kind of disappointing for a moment, but i tried to get over it quickly so it doesn't ruin the experience for me

clickable▲
Jul 18, 2015 12:11 PM

Apr 2015
Quite satisfying for a mostly build-up episode. The pacing was much better IMO.

The characters are quite good, I'm especially liking the MC a lot.
Jul 18, 2015 5:21 PM

Feb 2013
Group-size +2 I guess. This is shaping up to be average at best.
Jul 19, 2015 12:27 PM

Dec 2013
Could this series have the most perfect pacing? Or is this the after effect of watching so many lightning fast LN adaptations? If I were to compare this series to something else, I might as well say something like Hunter x Hunter because it and this series captures the adventurous feel perfectly. You can't really achieve that if you don't make things slow and relaxed. I dunno the atmosphere that series creates is the thing I came to value most in anime and this show just feels exactly what I want.

Love Passione's job on the varied sceneries. The CGI of course looks like CGI but honestly it looks very okay, it doesn't look neither bad nor jarring. Of course I would prefer not to have CGI but if we can get some crispy crisp animation I think it's a good trade. Not really familiar with the composer for this series but the music is very on point, same in Akagami no Shirayuki-hime.

Adlet felt so much better this episode, last episode he felt very LN-ish but this episode he seemed to have a bit more depth and personality. And if we're talking about that, Nashetania is very intriguing. As some people mentioned, you could almost describe her as a bit bipolar but I feel like that's a good thing, minor details show that she seems to have some secrets and that is an advantage to the character.

I dunno, first episode intrigued me but this one completely sealed the deal, definitely highlight of the season for me, together with Akagami. The only thing that's bumming me is that this will be only 1 cour. 2 cours wouldn't be enough for it and 1 cour is just painful.
Jul 23, 2015 2:50 PM

Jan 2011
Pretty disappointing for me, guess I hyped myself too much after the first episode.
CGI was decent, but the baddies look too generic imo.
parfaited said:
kickmesign said:

With hair that fabulous who the hell wouldn't jerk themselves off with it?

MAL is best.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jul 25, 2015 8:25 PM

Jun 2009
kamijoan said:
I don't trust that princess.... :v

First, she tries to kill Adlet, or at least test his skill...
She wakes up first (?)
She tries to stop him from going to meet a friend from the opening (?) XD
She annihilates some enemies alone, as if she was faking her strength on the fight before with Adlet...

Something weird here....

Add the fact that she had the slightest of hesitations in the first episode when Adlet said something about where they would meet the other four Braves. That struck me as odd. Odd enough to re-watch the episode so that I could double-check.
Rukia13Jul 25, 2015 8:32 PM
---
ChibiSamuraiTV | My YT Channel | www.youtube.com/user/chibisamuraitv
Jul 26, 2015 7:19 AM

Jul 2009
Great episode! Goldof it's so handsome, but I have this feeling that he is not very trustable...
Fremy have amazing style, I don't want to believe she is evil...
Nashetania have amazing skills even when it's her 1st real battles...
Jul 26, 2015 7:19 AM

Jul 2009
Great episode! Goldof it's so handsome, but I have this feeling that he is not very trustable...
Fremy have amazing style, I don't want to believe she is evil...
Nashetania have amazing skills even when it's her 1st real battles...
Jul 28, 2015 12:55 AM

Mar 2012
Another show with CG monsters *sigh*
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

984 by Dawizz »»
May 27, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

885 by Dawizz »»
May 27, 4:40 AM

Poll: » Who is the strongest of the braves? ( 1 2 )

jbeat - Jul 25, 2015

65 by Talamare »»
Apr 16, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Do you have a favorite character? ( 1 2 3 )

IncestEmblem - Aug 18, 2015

111 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 12:41 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2015

576 by Gator »»
Nov 28, 2023 8:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.