Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2015 1:22 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Great development, the finals sure will be intense!
Jun 16, 2020 10:28 AM
Jan 2019
Hmm... They were looking for Dr Zagart and the stone, didn't they? What happened and why did they forget about it and went in for the tournament? LOL. Also after Dr. Zagart confessing his crimes loud and clear, none calls the police and Zagart walks freely away, how weird.
I liked the professional conference before the finals they set up to announce the matches. Quite different from before and close to how real life sports work!
LOL. Tyson: "Dunga! There's still dessert!" LOL!!!

All aside, anyone noticed that almost all the finalists are known this time, except one pair? Another exceptional, I likes! And boy o boy the way they brought up the heat, I must agree that's quite a "short trailer" of what's going to happen.
May 29, 2021 2:57 PM

Nov 2016
MuntashirBlake said:
Hmm... They were looking for Dr Zagart and the stone, didn't they? What happened and why did they forget about it and went in for the tournament? LOL. Also after Dr. Zagart confessing his crimes loud and clear, none calls the police and Zagart walks freely away, how weird.
I liked the professional conference before the finals they set up to announce the matches. Quite different from before and close to how real life sports work!

All aside, anyone noticed that almost all the finalists are known this time, except one pair? Another exceptional, I likes! And boy o boy the way they brought up the heat, I must agree that's quite a "short trailer" of what's going to happen.

There's barely any common sense in this series since every conflict gets resolved through a Bey battle

If this was my tournament I would've disqualified King on the spot for having a big mouth and then sent him a bill for the windows xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 31, 2021 7:19 AM

Jun 2021
FMmatron said:
MuntashirBlake said:

There's barely any common sense in this series since every conflict gets resolved through a Bey battle

If this was my tournament I would've disqualified King on the spot for having a big mouth and then sent him a bill for the windows xD

I liked it but back then when I was like 8 or 9 and didn't even know what anime was
Jan 31, 2023 3:18 AM

Aug 2021
Yeah it was a great development towards the finals. I still just do not think it is going to be anything like Tyson Vs Tala we had last season though...  😔
Jun 22, 2023 7:17 PM
Nov 2022
BATERAM NO MEU VEIO FILHADAPUT#$# muito bom

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 Episode 40 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Jul 10, 2015

1 by MysticGekkougaZ »»
Jan 24, 2023 5:31 AM

Poll: » Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 Episode 39 Discussion

1 by MysticGekkougaZ »»
Jan 22, 2023 6:26 AM

Poll: » Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 Episode 31 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Jul 9, 2015

2 by MysticGekkougaZ »»
Feb 10, 2022 1:48 AM

Poll: » Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 Episode 51 Discussion

dolphin456 - Feb 14, 2012

4 by FMmatron »»
May 29, 2021 5:26 PM

Poll: » Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 Episode 48 Discussion

2 by FMmatron »»
May 29, 2021 4:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.