Forum Settings
Forums
The Empty Box and Zeroth Maria (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Apr 13, 2023 12:41 AM

Nov 2021
man, what a wild ride this was! I'm glad I decided to give this LN a try.
Apr 26, 2023 1:52 AM
Oct 2020
Very entertaining and satisfying read .The emotional moments in the novel were profound and impactful.Truly a great work .
Jul 28, 2023 5:22 AM

Sep 2021
It was so romantic
Feb 26, 3:19 AM

Oct 2021
Best light novel series I've ever read!!! Seriously since the first volume and with each new one it just keep getting better and better, but Holy shit! Volume 7 destroy all my exception, masterpiece is not enough to describe it, this volume is the best of the best of hakomori series. The entire part of kazuki how he slowly lose his humanity in the beginning part was sad but it became painful to read on later part where he goes on a full fledge killing spree and lost his sanity, there're moment when I also thought that nothing of this will ever occurred if Maria never appear in kazuki's life, there's a chance he probably might have gotten into a cute relationship with mogi as well but than again Maria is the main heroine in the castle who were meant to save by our Knight Kazuki hoshino. Aya otonashi turn out to be a just a normal middle schooler caught me by surprise since I kinda feel sad for her now. Maria entering the misbegotten happiness and reuniting with kazuki just to find him in his absolute miserable state was painfully sad considering he'll never be able to go back to his normalcy. Seeing all character start to getting better in their own way was good especially Maria, the way she declare in front of the entire school that she'll marry kazuki. Feels bad for our girl mogi, kazu leaving a shock in iroha(lol), yuri yanagi's this line toward kazuki in the end makes me sad for some reason...

"If I can move just one person to keep loving me and build a happy family with me, that would be enough."

Finally....this light novel series is a complete masterpiece for me and I'm not sure if I ever come across something this thrilled,supernatural with a hint of romance series like again(hopefully more pls). I actually spoil myself in the past before I read this series that the MC and heroine get married in the end which probably made me get in to this. "Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria" is already a great series but it become a masterpiece for me for the sole fact that both the hero and heroine got married to each other it gives me different type of satisfaction to see them happy after all those hellish adventure they have to gone through. Feels like I've got a massive black hole inside my heart but that's probably cause I've finished a good series with happy end and really satisfied now. 10/10 kazuRia FTW (*^o^)/\(^-^*)
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Volume 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

RadiGen - Sep 3, 2013

79 by Alvie48xi »»
Feb 24, 7:41 PM

Poll: » Volume 5 Discussion

RadiGen - Sep 3, 2013

37 by Alvie48xi »»
Feb 23, 8:16 AM

» The missing volumes

Perfectrockstar - Jul 4, 2021

4 by EmrysTatari »»
Feb 8, 1:36 PM

» Anime Adaptation possibility?

DarkHumor04 - Jan 11, 2022

14 by Hikool101 »»
Nov 20, 2023 9:52 AM

Poll: » Y'all think Hakomari is the best LN ever?

kelvin8072 - Jun 30, 2022

9 by Hikool101 »»
Nov 19, 2023 9:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.