Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2015 1:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode felt like a battle royal type of thing. My favorite parts? Kurosaki kicking ass with his Raid Raptors. He makes that deck famous. Lol meanwhile...Dennis is so cherry about all the shit that is happening.

Nice episode though. It's like a bit of Prison Break with Yuya and his group trying to escape. Too bad they got caught so easily again. Sigh.
Jul 5, 2015 7:15 AM
Jun 2011
jack vs yuya next episode this is going to be intresting dual
Jul 5, 2015 8:17 AM
Aug 2014
Shun's Raid Raptors once again show their monsterous strength. Was very surprised they got caught again though. But I guess this helps segue into the Friendship Cup arc.

Speaking of which, it's about time we will finally get a chance to see Jack Atlas. I wonder what his new deck will be like?
Jul 5, 2015 12:49 PM

May 2015
Goyo King Lv.8 ATK/2800 DEF/2000

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Goyo" monsters

If this card battles: You can make this card gain 400 ATK for each "Goyo" monster you control until the end of the Battle Phase. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can target any number of monsters your opponent controls; take control of them. During either player's turn, if a monster was Normal or Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field this turn: You can Tribute 1 "Goyo" monster, then target 1 Level 8 or lower monster your opponent controls; take control of that target.
==========
Prison chaser: What can you do with that 100 ATK bird? My Goyo King can use its effect to take control of your monster even in your turn!
Shun: Xyz monsters don't have levels, so you can't use that effect.
Prison chaser: What? Aren't Xyz monsters supposed to be Lv.0?!

Another ignorant guy like Isao. "Aren't Xyz monsters supposed to be Lv.0?!" has already become a meme in Japan since Yuya vs Isao.

Shipuujin said:
Speaking of which, it's about time we will finally get a chance to see Jack Atlas. I wonder what his new deck will be like?

Jack's new ace monster seems to be Red Dragon Archfiend Scar-right.
Falco_LauJul 5, 2015 1:18 PM
Jul 6, 2015 12:43 AM
Jun 2011
Falco_Lau said:

If this card battles: You can make this card gain 400 ATK for each "Goyo" monster you control until the end of the Battle Phase. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can target any number of monsters your opponent controls; take control of them. During either player's turn, if a monster was Normal or Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field this turn: You can Tribute 1 "Goyo" monster, then target 1 Level 8 or lower monster your opponent controls; take control of that target.
==========
Prison chaser: What can you do with that 100 ATK bird? My Goyo King can use its effect to take control of your monster even in your turn!

Another ignorant guy like Isao. "Aren't Xyz monsters supposed to be Lv.0?!" has already become a meme in Japan since Yuya vs Isao.

Shipuujin said:

jack monster looks very cool
Jul 6, 2015 2:33 PM
May 2015
This was actually a exciting and action packed episode, loved how they attempted to run and duel while doing it- the guards are op, I doubt I could cope with their teaming tactics unless I had a xyz in hand. Also jack vs yuuya, such hype.
Jul 6, 2015 3:08 PM

Feb 2012
This was a pretty good episode, though I have two complaints.

- Sawatari. Why does he even exist right now? He's completely useless; even Chazz managed to win sometimes.
- The LP penalty is back? REIIIIIIIIIIJIIIIIIIIII!

Ahem. Other than that, I'm looking forward to the next episode. Yuya on a D-Wheel vs JACK ATLAS!

4/5

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Jul 6, 2015 3:46 PM
Mar 2013
EHero09 said:
Sawatari. Why does he even exist right now?

Ahem. Other than that, I'm looking forward to the next episode. Yuya on a D-Wheel vs JACK ATLAS!

4/5

I would have been able to enjoy the stuff in the second half more if Sawatari would quit mouthing off and be quiet. But yeah I am really hyped for the Yuya vs Jack, and I really hope they don't ruin it with silly stuff.
Jul 6, 2015 6:13 PM
Mar 2015
Falco_Lau said:

==========

Shipuujin said:

I wonder why they don't just use the original Red Dragon Archfiend.
Jul 6, 2015 6:37 PM
May 2015
Falco_Lau said:

That ability doe, bye bye pendulums
Jul 7, 2015 5:23 AM

Aug 2009
can't wait for jack to beat yuya's ass
Jul 7, 2015 5:58 AM

Mar 2012

King wa hitori. Kono ore ga!
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 7, 2015 6:21 AM

May 2011
gyaaa...atlas-samaaaaa!
now hopefully we can see 2 most loyal fangirls of a certain king too next week,
would be a nice throwback to 5ds!
Jul 7, 2015 6:26 AM

Aug 2014
Why's the 2000 LP Penalty is still there? Thanks to that, they lost 2 potential Lancers back then! Reiji's such a **** for not removing that worthless feature!

Nice setup episode. Goyo King will be really broken if it ever get released.
Next episode, MAXIMUM HYPE!!
Jul 7, 2015 9:31 AM

May 2009
Yuya will definitely lose...probably. I can't see Yuya winning. Maybe Crow will have a confrontation with Jack, or maybe they won't know each other? The episode was great! I didn't expect Reiji to show up...probably. I expected him to figure out the Lancer's next move. I hope Jack will shed some sympathy and possible support for the Lancers. That would be cool if Jack joined, but that would most likely not happen. I'm guessing Jack and Crow will stay in their dimension when everything is over and when the Lancers will leave the dimension.
Jul 7, 2015 9:57 AM
Mar 2013
fulminicolibri said:
Yuya will definitely lose...probably. I can't see Yuya winning. Maybe Crow will have a confrontation with Jack, or maybe they won't know each other? The episode was great! I didn't expect Reiji to show up...probably. I expected him to figure out the Lancer's next move. I hope Jack will shed some sympathy and possible support for the Lancers. That would be cool if Jack joined, but that would most likely not happen. I'm guessing Jack and Crow will stay in their dimension when everything is over and when the Lancers will leave the dimension.

That would defeat the purpose of them coming to the Synchro dimension, which is to gain powerful allies to fight Academia. Jack likely will join the lancers and Crow as well I would assume.
Jul 7, 2015 11:51 AM

Jun 2010
Jack will probably win. He is the (supposedly) strongest in this dimension, so he can't lose that easily. I wonder if Jack and Crow will meet though.

Jul 7, 2015 12:08 PM
Nov 2012
13man18 said:
Jack will probably win. He is the (supposedly) strongest in this dimension, so he can't lose that easily. I wonder if Jack and Crow will meet though.

What i think happens is Jack will win their first duel, and Yuya will win till the end of the Cup, then Beat Jack the second time. Thus a "hero overcoming his obstacles"
But i am still so excited! >.<
Jul 7, 2015 5:59 PM
Sep 2012
Episode 63

Well don't have much to say, this is more set up for the next part of the arc. The first half it is duel with the elite guards, and they don't care about rare cards, and suppose to be real intimidating, but in other words it just mean they have integrity, they can't be bought. Speaking of which, Shingo don't you get it, no one cares about your dad a mayor of a city in another dimension.

The part I loved the best about the first half was Shun, I think he could have broken out anytime he wanted.

Anyway the win the duels, but still fail to escape and we move onto the second time which is all set up for what is to come. I knew Reiji was going to show up and be all diplomatic, and it looks like this Roger guy he has boss's which surprised me I thought he was in charge.

The council people seemed reasonable, I can't believe these are the people that run this crummy system. The chairman seems like a nice guy, but I don't know, I don't trust him, maybe because I just distrust chairman character because right now in the Fairy Tail anime you have a former chairman that is you know just terrible. Hopefully he is not another one of those, but we will see.

Next week though, OMG Jack Atlas is here, everything that has happened up till now in this arc is meaningless, because Jack Atlas has arrived, the king is here.
Aug 10, 2015 3:25 AM

Jan 2013
Exciting!
Going to see Jack back in action again.
Oct 15, 2015 10:16 PM

Sep 2012
Man, if YGO wasn't such a no-dead-characters anime, I'd want Sawatari to go die some terrible death. He's annoying, spoiled, can't duel for shit, and is 1000% useless. JFC, why is this idiot a Lancer? =___=
Friends are there to lend a hand when you can’t do something on your own. It’s not one person doing all the work protecting everyone, we help each other when in need. That’s what friends are for.
Feb 28, 2016 9:44 PM

Dec 2012
Athrun is right about Sawatari. I feel the same way.

Damn. I wanted to see Reiji vs Jack. Rival vs Rival. Now it's going to be GX again, when Judai lost to Kaibaman, a clone of Kaiba(For Arc-V, Jack isn't the original Jack from 5D's so its the equivalent). Judai couldn't even beat a clone of a rival character and therefore couldn't beat Yugi(he admitted he lost). Now Yuya is going to lose to Jack. lol

lol I told people that the Synchro dimension wasn't 5D's and that Jack and Crow weren't the same Jack and Crow from 5D's. Everything thing in City contradicted what happened in 5D's, even the future events. In 5D's, there was Fusion summoning. None here. That was the point of "Synchro" dimension.

Oh snap, Dungeon Worm and Catapult Turtle. Even Zushin with his hard ass requirement. lol
RobFeb 28, 2016 9:48 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 15, 2016 4:53 PM

May 2013
Somehow knew Reiji would show up. Really can't wait to see that Jean guy lose.
& looking forward to seeing this dimensions Jack Atlas; how the city will change after the tournament.
Apr 8, 1:35 PM

Mar 2020
I have a feeling the security guy with the mindset of a discord mod may be from fusion dimension

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 142 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2017

13 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 30, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 136 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2016

32 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 29, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 25, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.